00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

133,384 Views | 1,941 Replies

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 20:03:17

At 2/11/05 05:21 PM, Quisty wrote: Dude this time I don't have a choice. I can't even post. I hope they fix it...@_@

Unfortunately, for some reason completely unknown to me, random people's smiley set information gets erased. The post page has a Javascript error when the smiley info gets erased, so that's why posting doesn't work. Nobody that it's happened to can remember doing anything significant before losing their posting ability. I really dread having to go through every PHP file looking for code that edits smiley info and logging actions. Oh, but I dread it so. >_<

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 20:05:45

I had no idea there was a club... am i welcome? ^_^

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 20:14:56

At 2/11/05 08:03 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
At 2/11/05 05:21 PM, Quisty wrote: Dude this time I don't have a choice. I can't even post. I hope they fix it...@_@
Unfortunately, for some reason completely unknown to me, random people's smiley set information gets erased. The post page has a Javascript error when the smiley info gets erased, so that's why posting doesn't work.

Good news. I added some code to the posting page that informs you if your smiley info gets erased, and it lets you continue posting (although you can only use the green set until I restore your info). No more post-blocking because of bad smiley info.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 23:31:00

At 2/11/05 08:05 PM, Myst_Williams wrote: I had no idea there was a club... am i welcome? ^_^

Of course you are. You make some of the best artwork on RG. I don't know why I havn't added you in my favorites yet...

HTML I may use: bold italic underline

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 03:04:08

At 2/12/05 02:55 AM, Quisty wrote: It gets really stressful being a mod at RG. People start making accusations about me, and shit.

About what? Do they have a reason? Or are they just saying what they want to say?

My friends start to say some things that are not nice, and stuff.

Do they have a reason for this?

I am always defending everyone, and on everyone's side.

It's hard to do that. I try and be a mediator at times, but on others, I just stay out of it, and keep my opinions to myself.

I try my best, and sometimes do not feel good enough.

You shouldn't think that. You should be satisfied with trying your best.

When I question other mods I get yelled at.

Well, I always find it helpful to say to other people when they are busting my chops to " Shut the fuck up BITCH!

It's like I don't have a voice.

Maybe you should tell everyone how you feel. It might be for the better.

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 03:08:23

At 2/12/05 02:58 AM, Zendra wrote: Don't bring the problems to NG. It's already been solved, Quist. :)

why not? is this a classified information? if she feel like telling us what she feels, let her do it.
besides, the only thing that gives implication of what she was speaking about, is your post.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 03:38:16

At 2/12/05 03:17 AM, iLLiCit_JmBd wrote: Don't worry, this topic will be locked soon by request to Tom, Wade, and James.

Why have it locked Josh? I mean, sure, it doesn't serve much of a purpose, but it is handy in times. Say if the site goes offline like with that one bit involving you a few days go. Sure it makes more sence to post on RG, but I see no reason to have it locked. Am I wrong?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 03:44:08

What the....
I havn't posted in here for a while. Then I get bored and decide to see what's going on and I see some drama bull crap happening...
Well, what's going on people ? I'm sure any problems that are happening right now can be resolved easily. And Josh, why do you want this topic locked ? It dosn't seem to be doing all that bad...*shrugs*

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 04:21:44

At 2/12/05 03:46 AM, Quisty wrote: I don't know exactly why he wants to lock it, but if he does not much we can do about it.

I don't think the e-mail Josh send will convince them to do so anyways. kreten3 started this club, so technicaly he can't have it locked. Plus, if a lot of people are against it, it probably wouldn't get locked.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 08:47:36

At 2/11/05 11:31 PM, NightCobra wrote: Of course you are. You make some of the best artwork on RG. I don't know why I havn't added you in my favorites yet...

Thanks.

I just joined and we are locking the place?!?! : (

And i read back and i am sorry to hear about the bull you have to go through Quisty. I feel kind of bad even though i dont really know the full story.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 11:45:01

At 2/12/05 11:33 AM, Quisty wrote: How are the RG people today?

I am chipper... maybe even Dandy. No im lieing, i am sick for the first time in over a year. It sucks, but i am trying my best to stay positive. : P

Getting all your friends to join up? I hope so ^_^

I got one firend o'mine to join, but he signed up and i dont think hes been back since. He is a better PSer then me, though im a better sketcher then him ; )
He could defiently make top 10 for sure, i wish i could convince him to post his job. I think his account name is mcgen. Im working on him... thats all i can say.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 16:41:06

At 2/12/05 04:21 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: I don't think the e-mail Josh send will convince them to do so anyways. kreten3 started this club, so technicaly he can't have it locked. Plus, if a lot of people are against it, it probably wouldn't get locked.

Regardless of whether kreten made this topic or not, if josh wants it locked, it'll be locked. After all, he does own the site that this topic is dedicated too. And if we were all to oppose him, then it would show that none of us have didication to RG. Thus we'd all be douches lol
If Josh wants it locked, let it be locked...it's not a big deal.

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 16:45:22

At 2/12/05 04:41 PM, LethalDosage wrote: If Josh wants it locked, let it be locked...it's not a big deal.

But doesn't it seem a bit corrupt to you, but then again....... :/

But I guess whatever happens happens.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 16:54:37

At 2/12/05 04:45 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote: But doesn't it seem a bit corrupt to you, but then again....... :/

Dosn't seem corrupt to me at all. If Josh thinks the topic should be locked...then obviously he has a lagitamit reason, whether he tells us that reason or not is irrelevant. We should just respect his decision...

Retrogade Art

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 17:39:36

At 2/12/05 05:21 PM, Quisty wrote: I totaly agree with you my good sir ^_^

i say we ignore your opinion. you watch power rangers way too much, it had probably affected the way your brain works.

but anyway, locking this thread would be a shame. we've been using this thread when the site was down and in some other situations. oh well.

I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 18:01:44

The site has more mods then active users (that arent mods).

fuiwef >B(

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 18:03:01

At 2/12/05 06:01 PM, j00bie wrote: The site has more mods then active users (that arent mods).

lol it is pretty true, but things get dealt with easily and with haste.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 18:46:22

At 2/12/05 03:17 AM, iLLiCit_JmBd wrote: Don't worry, this topic will be locked soon by request to Tom, Wade, and James.

If you get this thread locked, I'm just going to have to create another RG thread. How else will I be able to spread news of RG downtimes? Personally, I like having one thread where I can notify people instead of them making "OMG WHERE'S RG?!?!?" threads every time our servers take a shit on the site.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 19:21:54

I swear, if I see another person say the word "lock," I'm banning everyone of you.

Can you all handle this little issue outside of this thread? Like, maybe RG, e-mail, AIM?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 19:25:57

At 2/12/05 07:21 PM, RedCircle wrote: I swear, if I see another person say the word "lock," I'm banning everyone of you.

Can you all handle this little issue outside of this thread? Like, maybe RG, e-mail, AIM?

Raises fist at Red haha j/k buddy hehe, long time no see,....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 19:47:27

I feel we need this thread because when RG goes down and has problems, this is where we can safely bitch about them.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-12 20:12:14

At 2/12/05 07:25 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Raises fist at Red haha j/k buddy hehe, long time no see,....

Yeah, where have you been, hmmmmm? Good to see you buddy =)

At 2/12/05 07:47 PM, ArtistJ wrote: I feel we need this thread because when RG goes down and has problems, this is where we can safely bitch about them.

Indeed.

Also, to spread the word of Retrogade! Wewt!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-14 20:52:53

I have ways I have ways heh, anyways, ya we should keep it open lots of newgrounders come to clubs and crews and it could get some members but it could use some better orginisasion, or something like that, but then again if its ****ed hehe it could be for the best haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 07:39:34

This thread motivated me to make an account at RG, before i saw it i didn't realise how big the site was, if it's good enough to have a following here on NG then it must be cool, so i made an account. And im sure alot of other users will do the same. So there is no reason to close this thread.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 13:50:55

At 2/15/05 07:39 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: This thread motivated me to make an account at RG, before i saw it i didn't realise how big the site was, if it's good enough to have a following here on NG then it must be cool, so i made an account. And im sure alot of other users will do the same. So there is no reason to close this thread.

Heh now thats what im saying heh, it will lead people to rg or something like that...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 14:05:18

At 2/12/05 11:33 AM, Quisty wrote: Well, whatever happens, happens. If things want to be locked, then oh well.

How are the RG people today? Getting all your friends to join up? I hope so ^_^

Spread the word! Click my sig!

I quit spreading the word. I spread the word to axe and then an invasion of like a 1000 ppl joined. So I feel good in a way that I made 1001 ppl join.

I might of ALMOS YES ALMOST NOT ALL THE WAY quit rg. but my photoshops still go on. http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/15193072/

Comment on it shout at me tell me it's shit whatever just say something and gibe me popualrity.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 14:11:36

I would but i dont see any cash deposited to my account ROFFL...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 14:12:09

At 2/15/05 01:50 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Heh now thats what im saying heh, it will lead people to rg or something like that...

there is a problem with that: the club might bring more people, but the admins (not all of them) and the assigned moderators team (most of them), with the way they run the site would scare them off for sure. we both know it.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 14:14:07

At 2/15/05 02:12 PM, iamnone wrote: there is a problem with that: the club might bring more people, but the admins (not all of them) and the assigned moderators team (most of them), with the way they run the site would scare them off for sure. we both know it.

Heh those mods are bastards hahahah, no but i know what you mean, i just hate to think what happens when someone from non-newgrounds finds rg and gets scared off from the strange lingo haha...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 14:20:12

Is anyone else getting a server error on RG again,??? I am!