00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

GasGrass just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

133,381 Views | 1,941 Replies

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 14:50:18

At 2/15/05 02:20 PM, NasFlash wrote: Is anyone else getting a server error on RG again,??? I am!

Nope not me i was just there a afew minutes ago, maybe its your computer or something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 14:55:32

At 2/15/05 02:50 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
At 2/15/05 02:20 PM, NasFlash wrote: Is anyone else getting a server error on RG again,??? I am!
Nope not me i was just there a afew minutes ago, maybe its your computer or something...

~X~

I can get back on now, it was only for around 10 minutes that i was getting "500 server eror" on every page i tried to access, all fixed now though!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-15 18:07:24

At 2/15/05 02:12 PM, iamnone wrote: there is a problem with that: the club might bring more people, but the admins (not all of them) and the assigned moderators team (most of them), with the way they run the site would scare them off for sure. we both know it.

Probaby, but anyone that isn't strong minded enough to stay on at RG despite the mod isn't going to be a great addition to the RG team anyway.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 15:46:14

At 2/16/05 01:02 PM, Quisty wrote: I am sure you all already know this, but I left RG. I do not plan on coming back too. Well, not unless certain things happen. I doubt they would happen. Anyway, my art can be found here:
http://quisty-weber.deviantart.com/

You left RG WOW thats odd i see you posting everyday oh well one lerns something new everyday...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 15:59:14

Meh if i didnt own a computer how could i type this post, or almost 8,000 posts meh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 16:00:16

WOOHOO RG

It's so sloooow there today, and it doesn't help that I'm feeling very lazy at work. Productivity = :P
Nothing to occupy my time...

I could review but that would involve thinking and the like. XD
If you want to check out my art it can be found here with the rest of me.... in the abyss of oblivion

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 16:03:59

At 2/16/05 04:00 PM, ScaryDeadGirl wrote: WOOHOO RG

It's so sloooow there today, and it doesn't help that I'm feeling very lazy at work. Productivity = :P
Nothing to occupy my time...

I know what you mean i mean no RG Cash for me to make heh...

Quisty wrote
SO that's why your posting in General! You want
your 8,000. Good luck sexy ^_~
You have a PC because your a a net cafe paying
to use one :P

No im posting because i like to reply to to certain posts, is that not what the bbs is for ROFL...

Net cafe's are so overrated...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 16:15:53

i can't believe i havent noticed this before, my god im slow, well here i am ready and willing :D

Minion of the Metal Hell

Last.fm/Steam ID

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 16:19:14

At 2/16/05 04:11 PM, Quisty wrote: Yeah, no one even reviews on the site anymore. Tis sad :(

Are you ok.... maybe you seen a different site because we have regular reviewers that review everyday so i dont know what site you were at but its not RG heh its ok though...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 16:38:17

At 2/16/05 04:11 PM, Quisty wrote: Yeah, no one even reviews on the site anymore. Tis sad :(

I review a couple every day and im pretty sure Eldarion does as well!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 16:48:22

At 2/16/05 04:45 PM, Quisty wrote: Erica? Why is everyone on NG calling me Erica lately? Oi...You don't have the right to use my real name :P

this is true. we should not expose real details about other members without their permission, and if you do not wish us to use it, then someone here just broke a rule.

anyway, rg has been dead for a while, we need something that would wake it up.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 16:51:14

At 2/16/05 04:45 PM, Quisty wrote: Erica? Why is everyone on NG calling me Erica lately? Oi...You don't have the right to use my real name :P

To be honest there is no rule on newgrounds saying not to, its just a nice thing to do, wait WTF your name is Erica OMG...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 16:55:55

At 2/16/05 04:51 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: To be honest there is no rule on newgrounds saying not to, its just a nice thing to do, wait WTF your name is Erica OMG...

copied from the bbs rules:
THE POSTING OF ANOTHER MEMBER'S REAL LIFE INFORMATION IS PROHIBITED. The only person you can post real life information on is yourself. The fact that the information that you post of another party is available elsewhere (such as a whois search) will NOT be accepted as justification for revealing other members' identities, without their consent.

i believe real life names is real like information, therefor it is prohoboted to expose it without her permission.

I live in fire and pain. The turmoild of the world is your problem

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 17:00:32

At 2/16/05 04:55 PM, Animosity wrote: i believe real life names is real like information, therefor it is prohoboted to expose it without her permission.

Then maybe we should report Zendra hahahhaha Report report report hhahahahhahahhaha....

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 17:02:33

At 2/16/05 04:59 PM, Quisty wrote: Don't EVER use my name on here >.<

is this because you don't want others to know what is your name or because of other reasons?
anywayway, you should remove it from your signature if you wish to hide it.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 17:06:11

At 2/16/05 05:02 PM, Otiose wrote:
At 2/16/05 04:59 PM, Quisty wrote: Don't EVER use my name on here >.<
is this because you don't want others to know what is your name or because of other reasons?
anywayway, you should remove it from your signature if you wish to hide it.

ROFL that was the best one yet hahaha omg just when you thaught it couldnt get any better haha, anyways he is right Er $@#$ i mean um... Quisty...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 17:18:39

At 2/16/05 05:00 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Then maybe we should report Zendra hahahhaha Report report report hhahahahhahahhaha....

i might get banned for yet another week, even if this matter is not related to rg itself.

At 2/16/05 05:08 PM, Quisty wrote: lmao, you all must be really slow. I took it out of my signature this morning. I didn't relize my real name was there. Silly slow people :P

it was there when i posted whatever i said. maybe you are talking about something else.
also, if you have changed it this morning, then we would see it as the updated version. text information on the web updates instantly.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 18:09:14

At 2/16/05 05:46 PM, Quisty wrote: This is a really stupid argument, and the fact you peg me as a liar is insulting.

yes, the argument might be stupid, but i didn't say or implied that you lie. this is why i gave a possible other option at the beginning of my post.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-16 20:33:15

Ok, I'll join.

Last time I checked, I had the highest batting average for female artist. ^_^ omg yay!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-17 14:16:29

At 2/16/05 08:33 PM, BloodGirl wrote: Ok, I'll join.

Last time I checked, I had the highest batting average for female artist. ^_^ omg yay!

Thats a good thing the other female artists are kinda iffy, they come and go not sure what they want heh...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-17 14:27:36

For god sakes the worl does not revolve around you Quisty i could care less if you ever come back its no loss to me, so dont think i was referining to you i was talking about a few females jess left and really has not come back, SDG took a break and so-on so remember the world does not revolve around you...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-17 14:38:22

ROFL haha whatever kid, anyways, dont see why you are here this is for RG people and fans of it, and as far as i know you hate everything about RG, anyways im not carring this pointless convo on anymore...

For people who dont know what we are talking about they can visit a great photoshop site and fun comunity join today...

www.retrogade.com

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-25 18:10:12

Here's a complete listing of all of my Retrogade photoshops.

Please vote and review, especially on the newer ones! Thanks!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-25 19:13:00

There's a RetroGade club!? First I heard of it. Sign me up?

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-25 20:23:36

I am so extremely happy that I got Premium the other day. I was ready to IM Josh about the article, but I have to wait until March 14th, 'cause I gotta be a member for 3 months.

(

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-25 20:42:47

At 2/25/05 08:23 PM, ImmortalDarkness wrote: I am so extremely happy that I got Premium the other day. I was ready to IM Josh about the article, but I have to wait until March 14th, 'cause I gotta be a member for 3 months.

(

What's your article gonna be about, man?

At 2/25/05 08:27 PM, Quisty wrote: I came back to RG, but I turned down modship.

Satisfied being a regular without responsibility, eh? I can see that.

Yeah, I know I said I was not coming back, but...I...Can not...RESIST!

<.< >.>

I'm happy. More the merrier. Besides, you were my official RG helper, remember? :)

Oh, and I made an article ^_^
http://www.retrogade.com/articles/view/7

DDR, who would've guessed. :) lol

King Of Fighters '98: The Slugfest

"Nothing Is Perfect, Therefore Perfection Is Flawed." - Adam Lewis

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-25 20:49:48

At 2/25/05 08:42 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote: What's your article gonna be about, man?

I plan to submit some of my fanfictions, and take requests, and do some RG stories.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 11:24:51

HOLY SHIT

This thread is still active? Hot damn.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 12:18:56

At 2/25/05 08:42 PM, Pure_LionHeart wrote:
At 2/25/05 08:27 PM, Quisty wrote: I came back to RG, but I turned down modship.
Satisfied being a regular without responsibility, eh? I can see that.

Why exactly did you turn down modship??

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-26 12:36:15

At 2/26/05 12:22 PM, Quisty wrote: I was talking about before I left I got it back, but said no to it, since I was leaving. Now that I am back, I seem to have got it back. It's cool. I will do a good job as a mod ^_^

I am sure you will as you are generally a good poster and a nice person!!