00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

mystlol just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~

133,376 Views | 1,941 Replies

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-06 01:24:14

At 2/6/05 01:10 AM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 2/6/05 01:06 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: I've brought the site back up.
Thats cool. Now I can deposite my exp, and view some more great art work. Oh, btw, I was wondering about DaFreaK_B_ and his exp. Is this going to turn into another HT52 senario?

If you mean how MovingTarget keeps depositing and bringing up level requirements, then yes.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 10:14:48

For some reason, Retrogade is down again. I don't know why, but my admin panel isn't showing our IP address anymore. I've sent off an email to the host, and I'll see what they have to say. Don't worry, nothing's lost or missing, it's just inaccessible for the moment.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 10:40:00

Good news, guys. Looks like it's a maintenance thing. Here's the note I got from Support:

"We are re-configuring all VirtualHosts of our web server. Your sites will be up soon."

Hopefully, we should be back up and running sometime today.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 10:55:48

At 2/9/05 10:40 AM, ShittyKitty wrote: Good news, guys. Looks like it's a maintenance thing. Here's the note I got from Support:

"We are re-configuring all VirtualHosts of our web server. Your sites will be up soon."

Hopefully, we should be back up and running sometime today.

Good, hope it gets fixed soon.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 11:08:34

It's back. I was close to suicide then.....

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 11:15:33

At 2/9/05 11:08 AM, Tom_s00 wrote: It's back. I was close to suicide then.....

Yay, Yay, Yay, i wasnt exactly close to suicide but i glad its back, i can start reviewing again!!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 11:30:57

At 2/9/05 11:15 AM, NasFlash wrote: Yay, Yay, Yay, i wasnt exactly close to suicide but i glad its back, i can start reviewing again!!

My photoshops suck be i will always replie, if thats important to you.....

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 11:41:44

At 2/9/05 11:30 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 2/9/05 11:15 AM, NasFlash wrote: Yay, Yay, Yay, i wasnt exactly close to suicide but i glad its back, i can start reviewing again!!
My photoshops suck be i will always replie, if thats important to you.....

Its is important to me, i will go and review your stuff now then, your stuff isnt that bad, i voted you premium, and you got premium in the end didnt you??

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 11:55:14

At 2/9/05 11:41 AM, NasFlash wrote: Its is important to me, i will go and review your stuff now then, your stuff isnt that bad, i voted you premium, and you got premium in the end didnt you??

I sure did thanks man : )

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 11:59:55

At 2/9/05 11:55 AM, Tom_s00 wrote:
At 2/9/05 11:41 AM, NasFlash wrote: Its is important to me, i will go and review your stuff now then, your stuff isnt that bad, i voted you premium, and you got premium in the end didnt you??
I sure did thanks man : )

Your welcome, i reviewed your sketches and theyre not as bad as you think they are, please respond!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 13:07:03

At 2/9/05 12:56 PM, Quisty wrote: I am bored...I want it to be fixed...I have a new sig to upload ^_^

huh? its working now, are you stil getting an error page?

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 13:34:26

We're back up and running.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 13:35:27

At 2/9/05 01:34 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: We're back up and running.

Oops, looks like I'm stating the obvious. That's what I get for not reading the last page >_<

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 14:39:44

At 2/9/05 01:35 PM, ShittyKitty wrote:
At 2/9/05 01:34 PM, ShittyKitty wrote: We're back up and running.
Oops, looks like I'm stating the obvious. That's what I get for not reading the last page >_<

Well at least its working again!

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 18:49:51

Well, being appointed Review Mod on RG just recently, this should be my signal to JOIN RIGHT AWAY. So, here I am.

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 19:55:38

At 2/9/05 07:45 PM, -Alex- wrote: I need to get back on RG. >.>

Indeed. I need to start making more PS again. I'd post on the bbs there, but I get so lost and confused. It's totaly different from anyother bbs I've seen before, but I'm glad that I joined. :: goes to RG to deposit exp ::

[ King of Hearts: Domon Kasshu - Anime Club ] :: [ Final Fantasy Club ]

XBL / PSN - Voidist

Malice is my Sword, Rage my Armour & Anger my Shield.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 20:06:57

i think i should make something else like "Fallen angel", "meteora" and "Prairie Grave" but its just so trendy and sterotypical of what people want to look at... so ive been avoiding it..

but yea, i gotta break away from work related design and make some more High Contrast photoshops..

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-09 20:25:08

At 2/9/05 08:06 PM, ArtistJ wrote: but yea, i gotta break away from work related design and make some more High Contrast photoshops..

You should do what you want to. Not everyone is going to enjoy your ps, it's just the way it is. Do what you think is the coolest, or what you would like to do the most.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 01:10:56

Hey everyone, i just updated two days ago my submission "Prehistoric Work", and its like 4 times better now, and i dont know how to make more ppl notice it (a thread would probably get locked...) :P

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 01:24:26

At 2/11/05 01:17 AM, Quisty wrote: I won't be on RG for a long time. It won't let me post on the site. I tried all day today, and the post button does not even work. Rurik says its not the site, but my PC.

it is the site, actually. it happened to me too the other day, and sk fixed it.
i guess some more people are having this problem, the site it quite empty.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 01:25:34

At 2/11/05 01:17 AM, Quisty wrote: I hate computers.

Wow, that sucks the big one. Have you tried kicking your computer in the balls? I do it to my computer all the time and it always obeys me after I do that to it.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 01:35:11

At 2/11/05 01:27 AM, Quisty wrote: Master_In- My computer is a bitch, so its more like a girl, so I can't kick it in the balls

Well just punch it's fun bags. The the equivilent of a guy getting kicked in the rocks. XD

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 01:35:28

At 2/11/05 01:27 AM, Quisty wrote: Still don't explain why my AIM died, and my PC is lagging.

restart your computer or shut it down for a while, then scan the hard drive. there might be a spyware or a virus (maybe more than one) that fucks up your computer.
also, you need more memory (for your machine).

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 13:14:36

Hello everybody. I didn't know this club existed until now. It's really nice to talk with members of RG here, since I've been off NG for a while, because many troubles that I've been having on this site. I guess I'll stick around here most of the time when I visit here. :)

HTML I may use: bold italic underline

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 13:16:52

At 2/11/05 01:14 PM, NightCobra wrote: I guess I'll stick around here most of the time when I visit here. :)

this place is dead most of the time. nobody posts here unless retrogayde is down and the admins want to tell us something.

words

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 13:22:09

At 2/11/05 01:16 PM, iamnone wrote:
At 2/11/05 01:14 PM, NightCobra wrote: I guess I'll stick around here most of the time when I visit here. :)
this place is dead most of the time. nobody posts here unless retrogayde is down and the admins want to tell us something.

Well I don't really come here regulary as I used to, but thanks for telling me this information iamnone.

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 15:04:40

At 2/11/05 03:01 PM, Quisty wrote: NEVER MIND IM STAYING! WEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

LOL! I don't know why you'd leave. I hardly ever post there, it's like NG general, but times 10x. O_o Besides, I'm more for viewing other peoples PS. And I noticed something on the front page too. They are hosting one of SDGs PSs, but there isn't one. It doesn't even show up that she ever did a PS in her profile, so why is it still on the front page?

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 16:06:42

At 2/11/05 03:18 PM, Quisty wrote: Um, I was going to leave, because I can't post. I though I never would be able to post again, but there fixing it. I guess it wasn't my computer after all.

Thats the ticket. You shouldn't give up on something so quickly. Everthing takes time and thinking trough.

XBL / PSN - Voidist

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 16:39:59

At 2/11/05 04:06 PM, Master_Inuyasha wrote:
At 2/11/05 03:18 PM, Quisty wrote: Um, I was going to leave, because I can't post. I though I never would be able to post again, but there fixing it. I guess it wasn't my computer after all.
Thats the ticket. You shouldn't give up on something so quickly. Everthing takes time and thinking trough.

Yeah, but Quisty, you always scare us that you're going to leave from time to time. I hope one of these days it's not true...

BBS Signature

Response to ~~ Retrogade.dot.com.club ~~ 2005-02-11 18:10:08

I finally got my account to work.

Here is my epic retrogade story:

It was a dark night. The fog spread throughout the streets. I was alone on the computer, when I found a site by the bedn himself. It was mid 2004; it was depressing. The website contained such features as submitting photoshops, photos, and original drawings - all of which I was good at. The community their cotained many of my fellow nger's, since the sites community is so closely related.

I went to sign up for an account, and to my suprise Noir was already taken. I then randomly typed in Tomfulp, as if this would be available. I scrolled down, and pushed my pointer into the enter button.
'Tomfulp : account succesfully made."

The next day, the email is changed, the password is different, and I asked Bedn several times. Apparently 'the tom' had a reservation for the account. I didn't know he had legal authority to take over his name on another site.

Saddened I was, for I was without an account. Nearly two days previous to now, I created another account; N0IR. I have submitted one photoshop, and have made one BBS post. But RG is no newgrounds.

The end.

BBS Signature