00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Starflo42000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,527,843 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-05-15 00:07:04

AEW has been trying to make MJF, my jerkoff friend, look really strong. However, that will not last forever. Also, Miro will be fighting Darby for the belt. I still sense that Sting will pull a swerve soon. I totally see hot back stabbing Darby.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-05-15 19:29:55

Sig by BlueHippo - AMA

Formerly PuddinN64 - BBS, Icon, and Portal Mod

"Your friends love you anyway" - Check out Guinea Something Good!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-05-15 21:17:49

At 5/15/21 07:29 PM, ZJ wrote: RIP New Jack.

New Jack sure new how to have fun. Plus, fight really dirty. lol

RIP

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-05-18 14:28:43

RAW was the same old boring crap all over again. Alexis Bliss and her stuffed doll were on a swing and annoying the other women while they wrestled. Alexis might even get a match soon, since she drew the attention of the women's tag team champs.

Bobby Lashly tricked Kofi into the main event for his championship belt, however it was turned into a regular match not for the belt. Drew came out and used MVP's cane against Lashley. Kofi did win the match.

That was your three hour snooze fest know as RAW.

BTW, why can AEW do picture in picture on commercials, but RAW never does that?

Just another reason why AEW is the superior wrestling program. Yeah that's right, I said it.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-05-20 10:22:56

AEW was very exciting in the last episode. Here is the update.

The Young Bucks cheated to retain the tag team championship belts. This lead to SCU breaking up as a tag team. Which they had been talking about for the last two months. The Young Bucks were getting very high level of Heat.

Miro defeated Darby for the AEW championship belt. Miro is the Man, I hope he keeps collecting belts.

My Jerkoff friend had a celebration for the Pineapple, but The Inner Circle challenged them to a rematch. MJF said NO. Chris Jericho and the Inner Circle, used a fire hose to get them all wet. MJF agreed to the remake, but if the Inner Circle loses, they have to brake up as a stable.

Cody Rhodes gave a big speech about being happy to be an American. That was just okay.

Some boring girl match.

The End.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-05-25 02:25:24

Smackdown is still all about Roman Reigns and the Usos. Which is not only boring, but just a lack of using talent. They really should of let Kevin Owens bear Reigns a year ago, when they had the chance.

RAW, was all about Bobby Lashley, which is just as boring as Smackdown. I did not see Alexis Bliss and her doll this week, so I guess they went on vacation. They had a singles match that affected the Diva Tag team match. Reginald got in the way, so what did they do? Its going to be a girl vs a guy match next RAW. Wow, how stupid and boring. 1999 called and they want their match idea back. Yeah that's right, I said it.

WWE is just garbage these days. Boring and unoriginal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-05-26 23:05:52

At 5/26/21 10:36 AM, FastbootsZA wrote:
At 5/25/21 02:25 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: Smackdown is still all about Roman Reigns and the Usos. Which is not only boring, but just a lack of using talent. They really should of let Kevin Owens bear Reigns a year ago, when they had the chance.

RAW, was all about Bobby Lashley, which is just as boring as Smackdown. I did not see Alexis Bliss and her doll this week, so I guess they went on vacation. They had a singles match that affected the Diva Tag team match. Reginald got in the way, so what did they do? Its going to be a girl vs a guy match next RAW. Wow, how stupid and boring. 1999 called and they want their match idea back. Yeah that's right, I said it.

WWE is just garbage these days. Boring and unoriginal.
Thank goodness for AEW

I agree. AEW is the best wrestling in town. It can't be beat.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-03 22:14:52

Punk calls WWE ‘trash’ after their latest surprise releases (msn.com)

WWW makes a major error by releasing Braun Strowman, Aleister Black., Ruby Riott, and Buddy Murphy.

Hopefully, AEW cam hire some of them and make the most of that quality talent.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-13 04:57:44

in AEW, The Inner Circle is going to fight The Pinnacle at the Double or Nothing PPV. If The Inner Circle loses, they have to brake up as a team.

In WWE, Smackdown is all Roman Reigns and the Usos boring garbage. Raw, is a little less boring, but still garbage.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-14 05:36:59

in AEW, The Inner Circle beat The Pinnacle, so they do not have to brake up. Mark Henry, the world's strongest man, was just recruited. AEW is doing an amazing job getting so much quality talent. Miro has become a fighting champion with his title. Team Taz is having a major meltdown. Jungle Boy will be fighting Kenny Omega for the Heavy weight championship.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-16 04:50:35

Both WWE and AEW will return to traveling shows. If you have missed wrestling check out the touring locations. Florida should be given all the respect in the world for being the only state that allowed Wrestling during the CoVid crisis.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-20 05:45:45

Chris Jericho will be launching another Cruise soon. Which means he will probably have to take time off from AEW.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-20 15:39:11

I swear, I'd forgive WWE for holding a Hell in a Cell PPV every year if they would just change the colour back lol

Also, I was kinda looking forward to the Mysterio vs Reigns match but just found out they held it on Smackdown? I don't mind that kinda match being on TV once in a blue moon, but I dunno, their feud was the only one I thought was even worth having a Hell in a Cell for. It's a shame they weren't given a spot on the PPV, where they could give it more time and such

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-21 01:00:40

At 6/20/21 03:39 PM, DozyMike wrote: I swear, I'd forgive WWE for holding a Hell in a Cell PPV every year if they would just change the colour back lol

WWE is always screwing things up. That is just one ina long line.

Also, I was kinda looking forward to the Mysterio vs Reigns match but just found out they held it on Smackdown? I don't mind that kinda match being on TV once in a blue moon, but I dunno, their feud was the only one I thought was even worth having a Hell in a Cell for. It's a shame they weren't given a spot on the PPV, where they could give it more time and such

The buy rights were very low for this PPV. Not many people were excited about it. the WWE is finally starting to suffer from AEW being awesome, and Vince's poor decisions.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-23 03:54:57

On Smackdown, has a PPV match last week. It really pissed of many people who were planning on purchasing the last PPV.

On Raw, Alexis Bliss actually wrestling a match. The new day are feuding with Bobby Lashley. Still very boring.

ON AEW, Jack Hager defeated Warlow in a MMA sanctioned match. Hager vs. Warlow is now 1-1.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-27 03:23:02

On Smackdown, Edge has finally returned. I was really hoping that he would go to AEW, but with WWE getting rid of so much great talent, I can understand while Edge decided to remain. Hopefully, he defeated Roman Reigns. I am so sick and tired of Reigns holding the belt.

AEW, has moved from Wednesday night to Friday because of basketball. Yeah, its stupid I know. AEW was actually on Saturday night tonight. Which reminds me of old school WWF main event. Wrestling used to come on late night Saturday night.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-28 04:51:44

in AEW, The Pinnacle already attacked Dean Melenko, an older retired wrestler. This week they attacked Konnan, and old retired wrestler. Any chance these two ex wrestlers will help the Inner Circle in getting revenge on The Pinnacle. Also, Jungle Boy looked really good in the title match against Omega. Omega did win at the end. Christian Cage was the only person to help defend Jungle Boy. Will cage be next to fight Omega for the championship?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-29 05:20:08

On Raw, Drew McIntire will be going to Money in the Bank. He defeated AJ Styles and Tom Riddle in the main event to be there. Alexis Bliss has been a little less creepy lately. The women's matches are all still very lame. WWE is still be predictable and bland.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-06-30 07:55:18

At 6/29/21 05:20 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: On Raw, Drew McIntire will be going to Money in the Bank. He defeated AJ Styles and Tom Riddle in the main event to be there. Alexis Bliss has been a little less creepy lately. The women's matches are all still very lame. WWE is still be predictable and bland.

Really hope they don't give McIntyre the briefcase as some excuse for him to challenge Bobby again

MITB is interesting cuz it gives lower card guys (heels especially) a foot in the door, I don't like how they've given it to very much established guys like Cena and Lesnar in recent years

I'd prefer McIntyre to maybe move onto a new feud, to build him up again for an eventual rematch or to give him a big win at next year's Mania. Sheamus is US champ, so that's an already established rivalry that'd also bring attention to the midcard title. I know that's just me fantasy booking but I'd just prefer something like that over them giving him the briefcase so he can get a rematch at the next PPV

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-01 05:21:50

At 6/30/21 07:55 AM, DozyMike wrote:
At 6/29/21 05:20 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: On Raw, Drew McIntire will be going to Money in the Bank. He defeated AJ Styles and Tom Riddle in the main event to be there. Alexis Bliss has been a little less creepy lately. The women's matches are all still very lame. WWE is still be predictable and bland.
Really hope they don't give McIntyre the briefcase as some excuse for him to challenge Bobby again

Me too, but it is looking like they will.

MITB is interesting cuz it gives lower card guys (heels especially) a foot in the door, I don't like how they've given it to very much established guys like Cena and Lesnar in recent years

Yes, they have been ruining it by giving it to establish wrestlers

I'd prefer McIntyre to maybe move onto a new feud, to build him up again for an eventual rematch or to give him a big win at next year's Mania. Sheamus is US champ, so that's an already established rivalry that'd also bring attention to the midcard title. I know that's just me fantasy booking but I'd just prefer something like that over them giving him the briefcase so he can get a rematch at the next PPV

I would be okay with that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-01 05:38:32

in AEW, Chris Jericho did commentary almost all night. Miro kept his title against Brian Pillman Jr. Jungle Boy won his match, but Matt Hardy interfered again. Christian Cage had to defend Jungle Boy again. At some point, Cage nd Hardy will have a match. Omega made an announcement that he has no competition. The Dark Order came out and said why don't you fight Adam page. That should be a match in the future. The Pinnacle once again cheated in a match. They are so lame and weak.

AEW is starting to tour. Next week, they will be in Miami, Florida.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-02 18:57:35

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-03 01:49:22

In the WWE, Samoa Joe returns to NXT as chief enforcer for William Regal - Cageside Seats

Even though he left earlier this year, Samoa Joe is back.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-03 17:40:14

In the WWE, Zelina Vega returns to WWE, official for women’s Money in the Bank ladder match.

This comes just days after Andrade had been teasing Vega joining him in AEW. It also comes one month to the day that her husband, Aleister Black, was released by WWE.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-08 03:49:52

AEW was in Miami, Florida this week. The Young Bucks cheated to retain the belts. The Pinnacle cheated to win their match against The Inner Circle. Cody Rhodes won his match. Kenny Omega did an okay promo, and had a face down with Adam Page. They will have a match sometime soon. MJF is making Chris Jericho fight five matches with five different stipulations, just for a rematch. That sounds very interesting.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-10 03:07:13

Jimmy Uso appears on SmackDown days after DUI arrest (msn.com)

Yes. Jimmy Uso is a drunk. That was his third alcohol related arrest since 2019.

They should really write this into the current WWE storyline, because it has so boring.

Reigns never loses the belt. The Uso work for him, but might face his for the belt in the future. Nobody gives a crap about this story line.

The only interesting thing is that Edge will be facing Reigns soon. Hopefully, edge beats his and wins the belt, but knowing WWE they will let Roman retain it. If they do that, Edge should just go to AEW and team up with Christian Cage.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-10 16:43:30

WWE introduces us to their new Mark Henry (msn.com)

Just when you thought the WWE had reached the bottom, here they go again. They are seriously tried to make a " new " Mark Henry. They are so mad that he went to AEW. This is beyond sad and pathetic.

This is how you can tell that WWE and Vince and out of ideas.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-12 17:30:02

WWE Legend ‘Mr. Wonderful’ Paul Orndorff Has Passed Away (msn.com)

Orndorff made his mark in some of the many regional pro wrestling promotions between 1976 and 1983. But it was in the then-World Wrestling Federation where he truly became a pro.

After Hulk Hogan won the World Heavyweight Championship in 1984, Orndorff was the first to challenge him. He never won the belt off Hogan, but Orndorff would feud with him for several years.

Their rivalry culminated in the main event of the first-ever WrestleMania – a tag team match that also featured Muhammad Ali and Mr. T.

RIP.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-15 02:41:55

Raw was another stale episode this week. This was maybe the best part?

Jinder Mahal tried to get the better of Drew McIntyre by showing him he broke his sword, but McIntyre said that's not the real sword , and uses the real sword to chop up Mahal's motorcycle. Completely nonsensical. Why would McIntyre use a replica sword the night Jinder stole it? How would he know Jinder was gonna steal it?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-16 16:59:20

Report: Goldberg is returning to WWE (msn.com)

Just when you thought WWE was boring and stale enough, they are bringing back the old fossil with two moves, Goldberg. Another patheic move to boost ratings and viewers.

BBS Signature