00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Starflo42000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,527,848 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-17 03:57:23

Smackdown was a count down to the Money in the Bank PPV. Reigns and Uso won the six man match. Kevin Owens looked great in his match. All in all, it was a lame episode. It could be a very low selling PPV.

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-07-29 06:19:01

Natalya appears to suffer injury on Raw (msn.com)

Lets see if this is an actually injury?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-03 06:53:45

AEW has been doing a Jericho exclusive. I will update with further details.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-05 00:55:32

At 8/3/21 06:53 AM, DoctorStrongbad wrote: AEW has been doing a Jericho exclusive. I will update with further details.

If Chris Jericho wants to fight MJF again, he has to survive the Labors of Jericho. 5 matches, each with a different enemy and rules.

The first Trial of Jericho, was against Sean Spears in a chair match.

Chris Jericho won the first match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-05 02:18:29

Bray Wyatt released | WWE

The 34-year-old, a prominent member of the roster, has not appeared on WWE programming since April.

It is very strange that they would release him. He had been seen so often in the last decade.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-09 02:35:17

AEW is still doing the Jericho challenge. If Chris Jericho wants to fight MJF again, he has to survive the Labors of Jericho. 5 matches, each with a different enemy and rules.

The second Trial of Jericho, was against MDK in a no rules match.

Chris Jericho won the second match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-11 00:49:26

WWE legend Ric Flair is looking to wrestle again aged 72 following exit from Vince McMahon's promotion, claims Booker T (the-sun.com)

WWE releases Ric Flair, and less than a week later, he announces that he wants to get back into the ring. While under WWE contract he was not allowed to wrestle. He acted as a manager. I believe that Ric Flair wants to die in the ring.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-13 02:19:46

Mercedes Martinez responds to her WWE release (msn.com)

Mercedes Martinez was one of 13 different NXT and developmental wrestlers who were released by WWE last week. Will she make her way into AEW anytime soon?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-15 03:47:44

AEW is still doing the Jericho challenge. If Chris Jericho wants to fight MJF again, he has to survive the Labors of Jericho. 5 matches, each with a different enemy and rules.

The third Trial of Jericho, was against The Juice in a finisher off the top rope match.

Chris Jericho won the third match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-17 02:19:53

WWE World Reacts To The CM Punk Speculation (msn.com)

It’s been over six years since CM Punk last competed with WWE. But amid numerous reports and rumors, this could be the week that he makes his return to the ring. AEW will be in Chicago this week. If he joined AEW, that would be a very large headline.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-18 03:14:05

Paul Wight is looking to reinvent himself for his AEW wrestling debut (msn.com)

Wight is already putting thought into his return to the ring. And he wants to take advantage of the chance to do something different than the Big Show gimmick for the first time this century.

Looking forward to see what creative gimmick and gear Wight can come up with.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-19 02:38:44

The fourth Trial of Jericho, was against Wardlow in a MJF in his corner match.

Chris Jericho won the fourth match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-20 23:48:43

Smackdown, Is all about counting down to the PPV tomorrow. Roman Reigns versus John Cena for the Championship. Reigns also said that if he lose, that he will leave WWE. That leads me to believe that Reigns will retain the championship.

Edge is also against Seth Rollins. Edge went old school and did the Brood music and dropprf " Blood " on Rollins from the ceiling.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-21 00:09:37

AEW Rampage Has been such a high success since it started on 8/13/21.

Christian Cage beat Kenny Omega for his IPW belt. Omega still retains the AEW Championship belt.

Jurassic Express won another match as they get closer to challenging The Young Bucks for the Tag Team belts.

The only bad thing about Rampage is its one hour time limit. However, it does come on TV at 11, so you can watch it after Smackdown.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-21 05:21:40

The most important thing that happened on 2nd episode of Rampage: CM Punk is back! Vince & HHH will surely be pissed.

It's actually a bit of dishonor for Punk to mention it here, in WWE thread, since he hates WWE. Maybe we should start a new club, non-WWE or AEW-exclusive?

Русский военный корабль, иди нахуй!

And release [the Leopards-done] ATACMS & F-16s!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-21 19:21:50

At 8/21/21 05:21 AM, HerbieG wrote: The most important thing that happened on 2nd episode of Rampage: CM Punk is back! Vince & HHH will surely be pissed.
It's actually a bit of dishonor for Punk to mention it here, in WWE thread, since he hates WWE. Maybe we should start a new club, non-WWE or AEW-exclusive?

I know I saw it. It was awesome to see Punk, with his new shirt, back in the Ring. He was so happy to finally tell a little bit of his story. I would be happy to create a non-WWE topic. It would include AEW, Ring of Honor, Impact, all of Japan and Mexican wrestling. Just have to watch out for those lock happy mods.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-22 02:43:52

Video! Lesnar Makes Unexpected Return At WWE’s SummerSlam (msn.com)

This was probably the most exciting part of SummerSlam. A lame PPV that was on a Saturday night for some stupid reason.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-22 21:36:08

Lashley vs. Goldberg ends via referee stoppage (msn.com)

Another boring match with that lame Old berg. Nobody cares about your stupid loser son.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-24 02:56:56

On Raw tonight. Lashley vs. Goldberg was discussed over and over, and it was still boring. Becky Lynch returned so thats a thing if you enjoy watching the women fight. Alexa Bliss is still using her stolen gimmick. Orten and Riddle are still working together and winning. Nothing too exciting going on in the WWE.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-28 00:55:26

Smackdown tonight, Finn Balor is challenging Roman Reigns for his Championship belt, next week on Smackdown. Baron Corbin has gone from being poor and sad, to Rich and Happy. Will Paul Heyman stay with the Tribal Chief, or return to his old friend Brock Lesnar?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-29 04:38:59

Report: Brock Lesnar is now a babyface (msn.com)

We will see how long his face turn will last.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-08-31 05:08:52

Another boring episode of RAW tonight. Alexis Bliss seems to be bored of her gimmick that was stolen from Bray Wyatt. RK Bro retained the Tag Team belts against MVP and Lashley. Old Berg was in a commercial video thing. Nothing exciting to look forward to at all in WWE in general, and especially on RAW.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-09-01 03:38:42

WWE is home but Alexa Bliss would love to try acting (msn.com)

Alex Bliss is ready to take a break from Wrestling in WWE. Who knows where she would end up after acting? Maybe AEW or Impact Wrestling?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-09-01 18:41:06

Report: Rebranded NXT will be produced by Vince McMahon & Bruce Prichard (msn.com)

Triple H is apparently taking a hit for losing the ratings war to AEW. The two old schoolers are goin to start taking over.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-09-04 04:56:52

Smackdown was another boring episode tonight. Seth Rollins and Edge are still feuding. Happy Corbin attacked Kevin Owens on Owens talk show segment. Finn Balor fought Roman Reigns for the Championship Belt. Balor did not win the belt.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-09-05 02:36:17

WWE teases the return of The Demon (msn.com)

Looks like Finn Balor will turn back into the Demon and fight Reigns for the belt. Its stupid, but WWE has terrible writing. So what can you do?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-09-06 02:47:53

Gable Steveson: WWE reportedly signs Olympic gold medalist | GiveMeSport

Vince is back to his old habits of only wanting younger guys, under 26, and bigger guys, over 230 pounds.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-09-07 05:04:51

RAW was drawn out and boring yet again, they really need to stop having a three hour show. These are some of the highlights. Sheamus def. Drew McIntyre via pinfall. Charlotte Flair (c) def. Nia Jax via pinfall. The biggest thing of the night was, Lashley and MVP will challenge for the Raw tag titles while Orton will face Lashley for the WWE title at Extreme Rules. They only had enough material for 90 mins, the other 95 mins was just filler.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-09-08 02:52:32

According to Fightful, Kevin Owens’ contract with WWE will come up in January 2022 after his deal was restructured ahead of the pandemic.

Will Kevin Owens be the next WWE wrestler to jump ship?

Mick Foley says WWE has a problem.

He talks about the young talent not wanting to suffer in WWE with lame gimmicks and little input on story lines.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2021-09-09 02:38:32

Breaking: WWE Releases Health Update On Triple H (thespun.com)

Paul Levesque, better known by his ring name Triple H, is recovering from a procedure after a medical issue that occured last week, the WWE says. According to the company, he suffered a “cardiac event,” and received treatment up at Yale New Haven Hospital.

BBS Signature