00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

RayRassaArt just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

540,561 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-10 07:48:04

At 1/9/04 02:17 AM, jonthomson wrote:
At 1/8/04 11:34 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
As for the Flash artist, well, at the moment, only 25 of my 80 reviews have been responded to. In comparison to others, I'm sure that's not really so bad, but in the end, it's still quite the disappointing ratio.
Over 30% is a bloody good %age... some of us don't even have 10% :-)

yeah, what jon said. #;-}>

I added you to my response % list, BTW, biteme. You're just a bit behind me, you bumped most of the people down a spot. So there, you see? You DO have a high %. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-11 05:37:39

At 1/8/04 06:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I tend to agree with ya there, though posts are way easier than reviews to get for me personally. And for you, too, I would assume by the difference in number. #;-}>

lol yes indeed.
Reviews are way more difficult than to post, it demands attention, critisism and intelligence ( you have to do it good and make it good, or your reviews could get flagged and everything ). Anyways, post are easier, they just demand intelligence and common sense.

BTW, gfox, I'll vote for you as "1337 Poster" of 2004 at the Dobio Awards ! You post so much ! I'm just wondering WHEN are you going to pass me on posts man.

I play lottery. I always lose.

LOOK at my CAR VIDEOS on YouTUBE !!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-11 05:48:07

At 1/11/04 05:37 AM, alexsmolik wrote:
At 1/8/04 06:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: I tend to agree with ya there, though posts are way easier than reviews to get for me personally. And for you, too, I would assume by the difference in number. #;-}>
lol yes indeed.
Reviews are way more difficult than to post, it demands attention, critisism and intelligence ( you have to do it good and make it good, or your reviews could get flagged and everything ). Anyways, post are easier, they just demand intelligence and common sense.

There ya go. You said it, man.

Plus, for me, personally, I usually watch the flash a couple times while I'm reviewing it... that's part of the reason my reviews are so long and descriptive. So it takes full concentration. Whereas I'm watching ESPN right now while I'm typing this. Posting is so easy, comparatively. #;-}>

BTW, gfox, I'll vote for you as "1337 Poster" of 2004 at the Dobio Awards ! You post so much ! I'm just wondering WHEN are you going to pass me on posts man.

heh. Someone did vote for me as top poster in 2003. Just one, though. #;-}> Got another vote for nice guy and 3 for best mod, strangely enough.

But anyway, if you're saying you're basing that on how much I post... man, I've been posting since January 20th of 2003, almost a full year of posting pretty soon... and I only have 4343 posts. Which averages out to around 12.2 posts per day. Which is nowhere near as high as people like biteme. #;-}>

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-11 15:08:44

At 1/11/04 05:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: heh. Someone did vote for me as top poster in 2003. Just one, though. #;-}> Got another vote for nice guy and 3 for best mod, strangely enough.
But anyway, if you're saying you're basing that on how much I post... man, I've been posting since January 20th of 2003, almost a full year of posting pretty soon... and I only have 4343 posts. Which averages out to around 12.2 posts per day. Which is nowhere near as high as people like biteme. #;-}>

I got quite a few votes too in that thread, but that's all most likely due to the fact that I have a pretty decent-sized following in the OCP. Last I checked, I got three votes for the Top Poster category, one vote for Mr. Nice Guy, and one-and-a-half votes for Mr. Coherent. Don't ask about that last one. Of course, the irony here is in the fact that all three people who voted me for Top Poster are in the OCP. And the OCP was voted the Worst Club of 2003. Ugh.

As for talking about my post count in relation to being a "Top Poster", post count means nothing in those little contests. I mean, you're much more liked by the other BBS regulars. In fact, I know tons of people who still hate me because of my post count. The thing is, when you get right down to it, it's all a popularity contest. And, of course, quality of posts matters a lot too. In my opinion, your posts are infinitely more informative than mine. Thus, you are much more qualified to win "Top Poster" than I am. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm really nothing more than a "noob" with 10000 posts!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-11 17:35:40

At 1/11/04 03:08 PM, biteme2514 wrote: I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm really nothing more than a "noob" with 10000 posts!

Don't be so pessimistic dude. You are not a noob. At least, not at making pictures and animated gifs ! I could NEVER do that (just the little OCP thingy). I mean, you do loads of pictures for the OCP and stuff, they were very good ! You aren't a noob at that !
Neither at NG man. You are like what ? Level 10 ? 10,000 Posts ? Loads of B/P ? You know about NG (even if it's just a little) ? You were the leader of a huge crew ?

You are not a noob :-)

And gfox, what do you like to watch the most on ESPN ? lol.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-11 20:10:45

At 1/11/04 05:35 PM, alexsmolik wrote: Don't be so pessimistic dude. You are not a noob. At least, not at making pictures and animated gifs ! I could NEVER do that (just the little OCP thingy). I mean, you do loads of pictures for the OCP and stuff, they were very good ! You aren't a noob at that !

You know what's hilarious about that? Now, this may come as a slight shock to you but I didn't make a single one of those OCP logos! It was always the other members of the club. All I did was post them all over the damn place. Which, I suppose, is more or less picture spamming, but let's not get into that. The mods are watching. But yeah, it's not even just the OCP logos. Out of the hundreds and hundreds of pictures that I have on my computer, there is not one that I made. Not unless you count the pictures I took (with a camera, that is) and then scanned in. Sorry to burst your bubble, dude.

Neither at NG man. You are like what ? Level 10 ? 10,000 Posts ? Loads of B/P ? You know about NG (even if it's just a little) ? You were the leader of a huge crew ?

Actually, that does make me feel a little better. The whole OCP thing was pretty cool while it lasted. As for "knowing about NG", I think I know infinitely more about the BBS than the Flash animations. You know, what with helping people look up information in the OCP and all. It's sad, really. That was something I was really good at and now, I never have a chance to use that skill. People ask for help with finding Flash animations way more than finding threads these days. Sucks.

Oh well, guess I can always take solace in my Experience and Blam/Protects. Not to mention posts.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-12 00:44:32

im gona be happy when i gt on this list. i make 60 blam points a day. and at this point i would be on 43. i should be on the list. at this rate ill be on in a month.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-12 04:13:41

At 1/11/04 03:08 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 1/11/04 05:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: heh. Someone did vote for me as top poster in 2003. Just one, though. #;-}> Got another vote for nice guy and 3 for best mod, strangely enough.
I got quite a few votes too in that thread, but that's all most likely due to the fact that I have a pretty decent-sized following in the OCP. Last I checked, I got three votes for the Top Poster category, one vote for Mr. Nice Guy, and one-and-a-half votes for Mr. Coherent. Don't ask about that last one.

YOU BASTARD! NO one voted for me as Mr. Coherent, and that was the only award I actually wanted. #;-}>

I guess people just don't associate longwindedness with coherence any longer. Alas, alas, alas. (sigh)

Of course, the irony here is in the fact that all three people who voted me for Top Poster are in the OCP. And the OCP was voted the Worst Club of 2003. Ugh.

not by me! It was really a tie, but Dobio wanted to put it down some more, so... there ya go. #;-}>

As for talking about my post count in relation to being a "Top Poster", post count means nothing in those little contests. I mean, you're much more liked by the other BBS regulars. In fact, I know tons of people who still hate me because of my post count. The thing is, when you get right down to it, it's all a popularity contest. And, of course, quality of posts matters a lot too. In my opinion, your posts are infinitely more informative than mine. Thus, you are much more qualified to win "Top Poster" than I am. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm really nothing more than a "noob" with 10000 posts!

well, you have to keep in mind that we both passed 1337 posts on the same day. We just took different style paths from then on out. You wrote tons of smaller posts, I tend to write longer posts less often.

And while you're correct in thinking that your huge quantity of posts has rubbed some people the wrong way (sometimes it's probably just jealousy of how you did it without getting banned 10 times, though)... you have to also keep in mind that the length of many of my posts rubs plenty of people the wrong way, too. I get plenty of complaints about it. Maybe not as much as you used to get about your sheer quantity, but still. Eh.

At 1/11/04 08:10 PM, biteme2514 wrote:
At 1/11/04 05:35 PM, alexsmolik wrote: Don't be so pessimistic dude. You are not a noob. At least, not at making pictures and animated gifs ! I could NEVER do that (just the little OCP thingy). I mean, you do loads of pictures for the OCP and stuff, they were very good ! You aren't a noob at that !
You know what's hilarious about that? Now, this may come as a slight shock to you but I didn't make a single one of those OCP logos! It was always the other members of the club. All I did was post them all over the damn place. Which, I suppose, is more or less picture spamming, but let's not get into that. The mods are watching.

LOL! If you mean me and Joe, then yeah. But what, you think we're going to go back through your 300+ pages of posts to find very slight pic spam? No thank you. #;-}>

But yeah, it's not even just the OCP logos. Out of the hundreds and hundreds of pictures that I have on my computer, there is not one that I made. Not unless you count the pictures I took (with a camera, that is) and then scanned in. Sorry to burst your bubble, dude.

He probably thought you made that animated gif I made ya, too. See? You gets all the credit, you're not thought of as a noob. #;-}> Even if he was wrong about what he chose to praise about you, the point is that it reflects a commonly-held perspective on your presence at NG BBS.

Anyway, I would instead choose to point out how you've made lots of great posts on this BBS, including several insightful movie reviews, participation in some interesting debates, and plenty of just plain funny posts.

And you have 10,000+ b/p, damnit. You were the third person to hit 10,000 in more than 1 category, and still 1 of only 4 people to have that right now.

These are not the marks of a noob, even if getting to 10,000 posts in itself wasn't enough.

Actually, that does make me feel a little better.

Good!

Oh well, guess I can always take solace in my Experience and Blam/Protects. Not to mention posts.

yar.

And gfox, what do you like to watch the most on ESPN ? lol.

My fave shows are Around the Horn and Pardon the Interruption, but I'll often have Sportscenter reruns on in the background overnight and so forth. Outside the Lines and the Sports Reporters are fairly cool, but I usually only see them early on Sunday morning if I stayed up all night (like yesterday!).

Why do you ask? Do you get ESPN in Europe? That's probably a silly question, but I'm still asking it. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-12 09:48:52

At 1/11/04 05:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: But anyway, if you're saying you're basing that on how much I post... man, I've been posting since January 20th of 2003, almost a full year of posting pretty soon... and I only have 4343 posts. Which averages out to around 12.2 posts per day. Which is nowhere near as high as people like biteme. #;-}>

HA...I've been posting since I signed up, November 6, 2000, and I only have 2,122 posts including this one. 400+ of those have come in the past 3 months. I tend to be pretty inconsistent in how often I post, and I have had periods of non-posting that lasted several months. But since I was modded, I have been much more active on the BBS, but it still varies greatly week to week.

UNITE THE CLANS | space cheese | RG podcasts | also cocks

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-12 11:05:18

At 1/12/04 04:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: YOU BASTARD! NO one voted for me as Mr. Coherent, and that was the only award I actually wanted. #;-}>

I guess people just don't associate longwindedness with coherence any longer. Alas, alas, alas. (sigh)

at least you got some votes for some thing =P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-12 22:58:34

At 1/12/04 04:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: YOU BASTARD! NO one voted for me as Mr. Coherent, and that was the only award I actually wanted. #;-}>

Hey, keep in mind, I also got at least three nominations in the Biggest Spammer category as well. Hell, even _lightning_ wanted to me to win that. (But that might just be because he can't get past me with Blam/Protect points. Just kidding.) Come to think of it, I got a hell of a lot of nominations in that thread. Aside from all the ones I've already mentioned, I also got one for Most Under Appreciated User from Dobio. Wow, people actually know who I am. Then again, with 10000 posts, I suppose I'm hard to miss.

That might not be true. If not for the recent philosophical threads I created or the long replies in the debates I've taken part in lately, I doubt I would have gotten those nominations. I mean, just take a quick look at the five most recent pages or so of my post history. Almost all of them are two or more paragraphs long. We may have more in common than you know. I think I just got carried away a bit during the summer months. You know, with my posting and all. Still, I have no regrets.

Anyway, I would instead choose to point out how you've made lots of great posts on this BBS, including several insightful movie reviews, participation in some interesting debates, and plenty of just plain funny posts.
And you have 10,000+ b/p, damnit. You were the third person to hit 10,000 in more than 1 category, and still 1 of only 4 people to have that right now.
These are not the marks of a noob, even if getting to 10,000 posts in itself wasn't enough.

Well, thanks. It feels nice to be appreciated. Of course, that whole "noob" thing is a matter of opinion as well. Something tells me that no matter how much Experience I get, or how many Blam/Protect points I get, most of the "regulars" here will still always see me as a "noob". Not that I have anything against that. I'm sure it's different for different people. I mean, I do have three Top Poster nominations to counteract the three Biggest Spammer nominations. Yeah, it's been a good year. By the way, I never got the chance to thank you for not being a jackass to me during the three-month posting spree that was my summer. Well, I'm doing that now. Thanks a million, gfoxcook. I'll always remember the day we both hit 1337 posts.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-14 03:52:07

At 1/12/04 09:48 AM, Captain_Bob wrote:
At 1/11/04 05:48 AM, gfoxcook wrote: But anyway, if you're saying you're basing that on how much I post... man, I've been posting since January 20th of 2003, almost a full year of posting pretty soon... and I only have 4343 posts. Which averages out to around 12.2 posts per day. Which is nowhere near as high as people like biteme. #;-}>
HA...I've been posting since I signed up, November 6, 2000, and I only have 2,122 posts including this one. 400+ of those have come in the past 3 months. I tend to be pretty inconsistent in how often I post, and I have had periods of non-posting that lasted several months. But since I was modded, I have been much more active on the BBS, but it still varies greatly week to week.

well, keep in mind I was only shrugging off alex's comment about me posting tons, I wasn't saying I was competing for lowest post rate on NG or anything.

Heck, even with my nearly 4 year account age, my 3+ technical ppd is still higher than the majority of BBS users, and obviously the ~12ppd I came up with for the year I've actually been posting is...

At 1/12/04 05:43 PM, Dobio wrote:
At 1/12/04 04:13 AM, gfoxcook wrote: LOL! If you mean me and Joe, then yeah. But what, you think we're going to go back through your 300+ pages of posts to find very slight pic spam? No thank you. #;-}>
Haha....man, Jonas did that to Metallica2Dope way back when, after I told Jonas that M2D admitted to using NG's bandwidth and that was the only reason he posted pictures...quite funny actually.

Anyway, it only took about 26 errors to get to this message...whee...

Yeah, but Jonas wasn't looking for slight occurances of pic spamming that could be buried 150 pages back. Jonas was pretty much finding pic spam on every single page of M2D's post history, I'll wager. Plus, he doesn't have 10,000+ posts like biteme does. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-14 04:01:49

At 1/12/04 11:05 AM, _lightning_ wrote:

at least you got some votes for some thing =P

I'm just complainin' for complainin's sake, man. #;-}>

I do wish I'd gotten at least one nomination for that category, but it's not like I'd trade in 5 people's nominations for me in other ones, so... anywho, yeah. I'm thankful.

What, don't tell me you didn't get a SINGLE vote for anything there. O_o

Well, I did vote for level up! and for WIHT for best thread and club, so indirectly that was a vote for all of us, yanno? #;-}>

At 1/12/04 10:58 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Hey, keep in mind, I also got at least three nominations in the Biggest Spammer category as well. Hell, even _lightning_ wanted to me to win that.

true. Okay, okay, I'll stop havin' fun bitching and whining. 5 positive votes and not one vote for a negative category = pretty good stuff, especially since I'm not that well known and don't post a lot on general, where most of the voters were from.

(But that might just be because he can't get past me with Blam/Protect points. Just kidding.)

OUCH... you gonna take that, lightning?!

Come to think of it, I got a hell of a lot of nominations in that thread. Aside from all the ones I've already mentioned, I also got one for Most Under Appreciated User from Dobio. Wow, people actually know who I am. Then again, with 10000 posts, I suppose I'm hard to miss.

yarrrrr. And I'm sure plenty of those posts were on general.

Whereas I'd estimate that 3000 of my posts are here on WIHT, 1000 are on general, and ~400 are elsewhere (mostly C&C and the mod forums, but perhaps a couple (literally, at most) in flash and programming and politics).

That might not be true. If not for the recent philosophical threads I created or the long replies in the debates I've taken part in lately, I doubt I would have gotten those nominations. I mean, just take a quick look at the five most recent pages or so of my post history. Almost all of them are two or more paragraphs long. We may have more in common than you know.

I'm not saying you don't make any long posts, man. I'm just saying that in the long run, you didn't make 10,000 long posts.

Nor did I make 4000 long posts, but I certainly made 2000+ long posts. I'd guess half of my posts would qualify by most people's standards as long for the NG BBS.

I mean, two or more paragraphs, as you put it, is one thing. How often do you have to repost due to hitting the 6500 character limit? For me, it happens a few times each week, on average.

(snip)

Well, thanks. It feels nice to be appreciated. Of course, that whole "noob" thing is a matter of opinion as well. Something tells me that no matter how much Experience I get, or how many Blam/Protect points I get, most of the "regulars" here will still always see me as a "noob".

Well, then it's only because of time... because of seniority. In a couple years, if you're still around, I'd wager a lot of the regs who see you as noobs will have left NG by then.

So who's going to be the "reg" then, eh? Probably you.

Not that I have anything against that. I'm sure it's different for different people. I mean, I do have three Top Poster nominations to counteract the three Biggest Spammer nominations. Yeah, it's been a good year. By the way, I never got the chance to thank you for not being a jackass to me during the three-month posting spree that was my summer. Well, I'm doing that now. Thanks a million, gfoxcook. I'll always remember the day we both hit 1337 posts.

heh. That was back in April or May, though. What about the summer specifically are you apologising for? It's not like you were posting shitloads in all the topics I read and thus pissing me off or anything. Heck, most of the posts I've seen from you have been in OCP when I was there to check things out. IOW, I wasn't being forced to read your posts. But anywho...

Your contributions to the WIHT forum have been noticed, and all positive. You may not post here as much as you did in OCP and general (and that may be a good thing, as our tiny forum might have exploded #;-}>), but what you did post was good. And still is! I'm talking about you like this is your funeral or something. WHACKED.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-14 04:03:55

At 1/12/04 10:58 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Thanks a million, gfoxcook. I'll always remember the day we both hit 1337 posts.

argh, shoulda taken the opportunity to be all nostalgic along with ya and post my screenshot. Kinda forgot you had when all I could see was quoted material, but then I noticed it when I got back to the topic just now. So... anywho.

and yep... April 5th. 1337age. woot.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-14 05:55:24

what is 1337?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-14 08:23:06

At 1/14/04 05:55 AM, BlGMANBRAINY wrote: what is 1337?

1337 = Short for elite. Jargon used by hackers and crackers to refer to themselves or to the sites they frequent to share pirated software and information.

1337 = Can be understanded as short for lethal (fatal, deadly, causing death; very harmful, dangerous)

1337 = a number (the 1337th number in an infinite conjoint of the integer numbers)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-14 10:47:07

At 1/12/04 10:58 PM, biteme2514 wrote: Hey, keep in mind, I also got at least three nominations in the Biggest Spammer category as well. Hell, even _lightning_ wanted to me to win that.

well you were the biggest spammer 80% of this year. you did stop but the thread was about how people were in 2003 not the last months.

(But that might just be because he can't get past me with Blam/Protect points. Just kidding.)
OUCH... you gonna take that, lightning?!

lol don't care he's only 200 points a way so me be i'll even catch him again one day =P

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-14 18:54:48

At 1/14/04 08:23 AM, SuperDragon wrote: 1337 = Short for elite.

why thank you for that thrilling explanation of the term "1337"

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-15 00:41:38

At 1/14/04 04:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote: and yep... April 5th. 1337age. woot.

Wow, was that really when it happened? If I recall correctly, that was only two days before I started up the OCP thread. It seems so long ago now. Oh, the memories.

At 1/14/04 10:47 AM, _lightning_ wrote: well you were the biggest spammer 80% of this year. you did stop but the thread was about how people were in 2003 not the last months.

80% of the year? Oh, please. Like I said, the majority of my posting took place in the summer months, and if, in your opinion, I was spamming at the time, that's still only about 30% of the year. I didn't even join Newgrounds until mid-February, mind you. And since September, I've barely been posting at all. Besides, I only attract so much attention because I'm one of the newer people here. Surely there are regulars who "spam" as much as I did back in the summer of 2003, but no one ever pays any attention to them because of the social hierarchy of the BBS. It's all based on Sign-Up Date, I tell you!

lol don't care he's only 200 points a way so me be i'll even catch him again one day =P

Hey, I was only joking, you know. There isn't any animosity between us, is there? I know you probably don't even care about my existence, but I'm just checking. You can never be too sure. Either way, if I've offended you in the past, I apologize. Like I said, just a little joke. Albeit, at your expense. No hard feelings?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-15 01:44:44

At 1/14/04 01:04 PM, Dobio wrote:
I don't remember when I got it...it was quite a while ago, methinks...haha....

Well, like I said a few posts up, all I remembered it as was "April or May." The only reason I found out it was April 5th was because the postcount screenshot file had 20030405 in the name. #;-}>

At 1/15/04 12:41 AM, biteme2514 wrote:
Wow, was that really when it happened? If I recall correctly, that was only two days before I started up the OCP thread. It seems so long ago now. Oh, the memories.

memmmmmmmories... like the corners of my room... filled with crap and trash and ... other stuff.... like the wayyyyy... we were? O_o

At 1/14/04 10:47 AM, _lightning_ wrote: lol don't care he's only 200 points a way so me be i'll even catch him again one day =P
Hey, I was only joking, you know. There isn't any animosity between us, is there? I know you probably don't even care about my existence, but I'm just checking. You can never be too sure. Either way, if I've offended you in the past, I apologize. Like I said, just a little joke. Albeit, at your expense. No hard feelings?

B/P rivalries have little to do with normal friendships or, OTOH, normal animosity.

When it comes to b/p.... IT'S WAR! #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-15 10:10:04

At 1/15/04 01:44 AM, gfoxcook wrote: When it comes to b/p.... IT'S WAR! #;-}>

Verily ...

/me sticks icepick in CaptBob's foot

At 1/16/09 06:14 AM, Jonas wrote:

: Altr remains the only reason the BBS is here. It waits for him to post, and cries when he ignores it's unlubed asshole.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-15 10:24:27

What will I reach first :) 10000 B/P or 10000 posts.....

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-15 14:37:31

At 1/15/04 10:10 AM, _altr_ wrote:
At 1/15/04 01:44 AM, gfoxcook wrote: When it comes to b/p.... IT'S WAR! #;-}>
Verily ...

/me sticks icepick in CaptBob's foot

heh. Effective technique for slowing someone down indeed... though when it comes to NG stat collecting, perhaps it's his hand that should be icepicked for more effective handicapping? #;-}>

Anyway, are you trying to make sure he doesn't catch you in exp or trying to slow him down in b/p so you can catch HIM? #;-}> You guys are fairly evenly matched on both counts. So for that matter, it could be a VP battle you've got going on... or is it all three?!?!? Fun!

At 1/15/04 10:24 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: What will I reach first :) 10000 B/P or 10000 posts.....

Ehhhhh... I dunno, man. Depends on what you're more committed to getting to first, or just what you tend to make more of. I noticed you're doing fairly well on the b/p, but I keep waiting for you to get nearer to one of my top 50 lists... so... I dunno, maybe posts. Again, depends. Try for both. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-15 14:56:35

At 1/15/04 02:51 PM, Dobio wrote: I want to beat you to 10000 posts. Oh so very bad. You and allpro are basically my only adversaries to the milestone.

I thought you found it childish the fact of me wanting to "beat you" on that kind of stuff lol. Anyways.

(I figure AP will get it next, and then it will, hopefully be me)

One thing is sure, you'll get to 10,000 posts before me !!!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-15 16:00:09

At 1/15/04 02:51 PM, Dobio wrote:
At 1/15/04 10:24 AM, KoRnFreakeR wrote: What will I reach first :) 10000 B/P or 10000 posts.....
I want to beat you to 10000 posts. Oh so very bad. You and allpro are basically my only adversaries to the milestone.

its not hard to make 3000 posts its hard to come up with 3000 posts that wont get you banned and or wont be deleted maybe a few you could get away wiht but yeah humm

don't be trash people

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-15 16:30:14

At 1/15/04 02:51 PM, Dobio wrote: I want to beat you to 10000 posts. Oh so very bad. You and allpro are basically my only adversaries to the milestone.

Yeah, but my girlfriend might keep me from a victory, but it's worth it

I'll still try tough :)

Yeah, we have all about the same posts......makes me think

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-16 01:49:39

At 1/15/04 04:00 PM, allpro wrote: its not hard to make 3000 posts its hard to come up with 3000 posts that wont get you banned and or wont be deleted maybe a few you could get away wiht but yeah humm

Well, considering the topics on page one of General right now, I can see your point. Of course, that's only because the topics suck these days. I remember during my little posting spree, getting 3000 posts without getting banned was quite easy. I mean, with my 10000 posts, I've only been banned twice and one of them was based on a little misunderstanding on my part because I didn't know what "pre-emptive" meant at the time. Yeah, stupid me. But yeah, all you really need to do is make sure your post pertains to the initial topic somehow. By the way, I am, in no way, advocating spamming right now. I'm just talking in terms of quantity because everyone else seems to be. Either way, I managed 3000 posts without getting banned over a period of around two months. This was after the second ban, by the way. It's really not that hard. Then again, I'm talking about the times when I still made little short replies to everything. Now that I actually take it upon myself to make longer, more thoughtful posts, I couldn't make 3000 posts in two months if I spent the entire duration of those two months sitting in front of my computer. Oh well, it's not that important anyways.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-16 02:29:47

At 1/16/04 02:11 AM, Dobio wrote: You used the "Would you rather?" thread a lot, eh?

You know it. That thread must have given me around 500 posts, at least. Even if that's an exaggeration, it isn't much of one. Oh well, I don't really use game threads that much anymore. I mean, I know perfectly well that there's an identical thread floating around General now that isn't locked entitled Two Question Game!, but I just don't feel up to it anymore. I used to find games like that entertaining, but lately, I've been too busy with my real life to waste time on that kind of thing and I've also been more occupied with other things on Newgrounds to really give a crap about threads like that. But yeah, Would You Rather? was one of my favourite threads during my summer posting spree. As far as I was concerned, I was having fun and racking up posts like mad. In my book, that was a good thing. I was actually pretty pissed off when that thread was locked, now that I think about it. Oh well, at least I'll always remember getting both the 1337th and 2514th post in that thread. I think I have a screenshot of the 1337th one, as a matter of fact. Too bad it's not a very good one...

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-16 04:36:10

i thought this might be funny. It's nor everyday that you make one...

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2004-01-16 04:57:02

my secret is that i only post when i want to say something.