00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

sillyspinda just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

540,577 Views | 5,448 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-18 19:55:14

At 7/20/07 03:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Iscrulz?

Uh Hello its been too long since my last post or visit, so I thought I would dim this place down, with my presences. So time for a clean quoting slate for me, I don't remember what was going on so its best for me to start clean I do recall it was about the beloved GTA discussion. So anywhat you know very well from the pm converastions I am not active orr around.

WHERE MY GANG AT, YO?

Getting a manicure.

Anywho, folks. I managed to catch up on a Thursday night on just about everything EXCEPT for level up. I've been trying to do so since NG came back online Tuesday afternoon, but the redesign just had me so distracted on Tuesday and Wednesday! #;-}>

I need to catch up on b/p 300 and LUL I should say some thanks yous.

At 7/24/07 01:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/23/07 08:50 AM, Coop83 wrote:
That's true. But iscrulz has TEH NO EXCUSE. I've seen him around, he's avoiding us. He's too kool for skool or sumthin'.

I have teh excuse I was caught up at wiggi world playing the excellent games. All I have been doing since the last 3 weeks is depositing for my alts and buddies, Until Clock day, reviewing and getting some b/p.

At 7/31/07 01:43 PM, Elfer wrote: I don't think I'll ever have 10k in anything other than posts and experience, but feel free to hate me for ruining the group averages once I do.

I will hate you so much, bringing down the saves, I wonder if my 26k blam retirement would affect the blam average, <ball parking it> UH not so much of a change/>

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-19 22:54:48

At 7/29/07 11:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 7/15/07 03:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: (that joke will make sense to only teh peoples who have seen a certain flash on NG... from many years ago... a great, great flash, though. Great)
I don't get the joke. D:

Ahhh... one of the greatest flashes on NG that you've never seen, then. If you have a good 10-15 minute chunk to waste... WATCH IT:

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/14 2292

That goes for everyone who hasn't seen it (or has, hell)... not just Bahamut. BEHOLD THE GREATNESS.

It was my introduction to the great song that is... Uriah Heep's "The Wizard."

Yep, but I have had great night sleeps at Cuba because I had a room for myself, so I didn't hear my dad snoring at all until today. XD And about Cuba, the holiday was good, but pretty boring a lot of the time, but other times, it was interesting. More about the holiday here.

Cool. Glad you got sone snore-free sleeps there.

But some things on my flashes have been inspired by my dreams such as the time when I head a dream when the sun exploded. XD

Yar.

I don't find it fully reliable. That's all.

Ah, I see.

According to Wikipedia, the new Futurama episodes will be on air next February! :D

WAHOO!!.

And in January, there's gonna be new.... BATTLESTAR GALACTICA.... new.... FLIGHT OF THE CONCHORDS... and new... 24! All of that + new Futurama in Feb... plus HEROES coming back this fall?

Oh man, winter/spring of 2008 is gonna have some AWESOME television on, dagnabit!

I would've been angry if that was actually true since I'm working on a flash series which is to do with a lot of planet destruction and those million planets between Earth and Mars would've had me to make hundreds of flashes about them. XD

Heh.

I decided to take a shortcut with my LUL catchup by only replying to posts about me and not make a congrats lists. Besides, with the level change, I think it was better to leave the congrats lists for today and start again from tomorrow.

I try to do that, of course. But I still end up reading lots of what I missed in the thread as well. However, at this point... I've caught up on all of Wi/Ht? EXCEPT for level up... yet again. And if I'm ever gonna stay on top of the forum as a whole and/or level up!, I've got to do the LUL-ing the fastest way possible. Just reply to replies, scan the rest, skim skim skim... and done.

At 7/20/07 03:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Coop?
Bahamut?
Iscrulz?
WHERE MY GANG AT, YO?
Hey, I was in Cuba and the internet there was terrible.

I wasn't trying to single you out, man, just more of a shoutout to my peops. Yeah. #;-}>

At 7/30/07 08:59 AM, Coop83 wrote: We're both motivating and counter motivating. I can't complain, as it works so well.

COMPETITION AND COLLABORATION ALL AT ONCE. It's a beautiful thing when executed properly. Kinda like capitalism in that way. We're like two companies selling similar products in the same market but who wouldn't do as well without the other one existing, too.

But then again, you're posting replies to all my replies, so... even though we're nicely symbiotic and all, your lead over me = me has no chance to make it interesting unless I go find plenty of topics you're not posting in to have teh conversations in. And I wouldn't do that just to get ahead. I dig posting in the same topics as you too much to try something like that artificially. #;-}>
Well, I'm posting one reply post to some of your more legendary 3/4 post replies. That makes a difference, too.

And I'm posting just one reply post to a lot of other posts... BUT... I just posted four replies in the EGRL topic to a shitload of posts, so... it all condenses, yet I've posted a good 40 posts due to my time off for Clock Day and this weekend, despite all the other stuff I was busy with for much of the past 5 days.

Might as well just drink it down your nose, since it'll end up coming through it the other way, eh wot?
Nah, I'd rather taste it than smell it... *iamge of new cocaine flavour weetabix.*

hahahaha.

I snack by the computer all the time at home but never at the office. TAKES ALL TYPES!
Neccesity's the mother of invention.

... :::invents a snack-eating machine:::

Ooh, pre-empted my next move, you dastarsdly swine, you! How about this one then:
YOU SMART-ARSE. #;-}>
Y thank you. *takes a theatrical bow*

Yeah yeah yeah.... gettin' a bit full o' yerself much?

If you counted landular surface, you would be implying the sea bed, which would mean that the solar power would be completely fewcked. Perhaps you'd have to rig up some sort of USB tidal generator or something?
OH LORDY.
Where?! *brandishes aurtograph book*

Surface meaning AT SEA LEVEL. Not UNDERsea level. #;-}>

There, good enough. Airtight. I mean... watertight. #;-}>
There's actually very little land surface at sea level. No hills or mountains are exactly at sea level, since most of them are above it. Then there are places which are actually below sea level, but are still land, e.g. Holland. Don't make me bring on Moses and part the red sea, god dammit!

Oh. Em. Gee.

AT OR ABOVE SEA LEVEL.

Good enough? Anything else, Mr. Bueller? ... thought not. </Ben Stein>

I'm just trying to get my amount back to 654... and then up from there, my previous high (multiple times, prior to deletions) to 666. Up from 645 to 646 last week... up from 646 to 647 tonight. Baby steps, baby steps.
Nice, I'll tell you when I reach my goal :P

I got up to 649 a weekend ago, got up to 654 on Clock Day itself, and then an addition one a day or two ago... 655. I got 3 more movies for sure I wanna review in the next few days when I get a chance, that'll be 658... and within the next few weeks I'm gonna shoot for 666 and stop there for awhile. And then it's onwards and upwards.

*leans over to gfox* I don't think he's noticed yet *leans back* Hey Bahamut, how's the new layout for you?

Noticed... the layout, you mean?

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-19 23:02:24

At 7/30/07 09:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: lol. The new layout is awesome. I made my comments about it on my news post. :)

Hooray.

Also, is it me or was the previous page of this thread the longest page on the BBS? :O

In terms of the amount of time it took for the page to tick over? Hm. I dunno. I think some of Newgrundling's FAQ threads have had pages that took years to tick over. This topic never takes more than a few months.

At 7/30/07 10:15 AM, Coop83 wrote: I don't know, I don't have time to go through each and every page on the BBS, that would take me years and cause gfox to beat me for the 10k posts :P

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME! #;-}>

At 7/31/07 01:43 PM, Elfer wrote: I don't think I'll ever have 10k in anything other than posts and experience, but feel free to hate me for ruining the group averages once I do.

We've long known you don't have plans for a third 10k, man, so that's kinda old news... but... I think there's enough pentalist members by now that you're not going to have anywhere near the "ruinious" effect on the averages as you think you will... and as I once feared you would. So... sorry about that. You just took too damned long to hit 10k in posts. If you'd done it back in 2006, yes, then you would have made me cry about my beloved saves average. #;-}>

Even if you had 0 saves.... there's so many damned savehounds now that the portal has changed so much in the past few months... that I guarantee you the save average will be going way up when I finally make my 10k posts update of this list.

At 8/1/07 04:31 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/1/07 02:05 AM, GUTHRIE wrote: Can I just hate you now?
Why? He's raising the averages if we take you into account :P

... Ouch. Not all 5, surely?

I'm only really bothered about the averages for everyone who gets the green ink for being quadralisted. Sorry, commited statwhore only :P

But I never calculated the averages for anything other than the entire list... 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x folks.

Do you calc a separate 4x/5x group average from my updates or something? #;-}>

At 8/6/07 08:29 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/6/07 02:24 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Anywho, have good weeks, all!
If last weekend's cricket is anything to go by, I will!

Yahoo!

I got a tough week at work ahead of me, I know it in advance alas... but I'll try to drop by if I can. If not? I'll definitely try better next weekend. It's the weekend in advance of Clock Day (which I'm gonna have a 5-day weekend from work for, yahooo!), after all.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to my week off work, starting Saturday the 11th and finishing Monday the 20th of August. Should be a blast

'twas teh schweeeeetness. Too bad the 20th is about to start for me. Already has for you. BLEH.

At 8/10/07 01:48 AM, Seamonky wrote:
At 8/6/07 08:29 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, I'm looking forward to my week off work, starting Saturday the 11th and finishing Monday the 20th of August. Should be a blast
That means, you can get all the points that are going to come on Clock Day. August 15 is going to be like another christmas for me as I plan to stay up for 35 hours. Damn, I am going to need a lot of caffine for that. It will be well worth it to get all those points on Clock Day, more then over 1,000. :D

Well, Coop and I didn't get as many points as we could have, but it was still one hell of a day. Certainly beats the other 51 Wednesdays in 2007 in terms of savecount, that's for sure. #;-}>

Last Clock Day, I got locked out of my account. Shit. >:(

Egads, that's the suck. ;_;

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-19 23:11:59

At 8/14/07 07:33 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/13/07 11:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I didn't try hard enoguh, but.... now I'm gonna party like it's 2099.
Fuck that, party like it's clock day!

I didn't try hard enough... to properly type enough, it seems.

CLOCK DAY 2099!!!

There, best of both worlds, eh?

At 8/14/07 08:28 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 8/13/07 11:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I MAY POST A BIT TONIGHT. And then... after work tomorrow... FIVE DAY WEEKEND FOR CLOCK DAY 2007!!! HELL YEAHS!
AWESOME! I'll be submitting 2 flashes tomorrow and one on Thursday! :D I won't have so much time on the computer tomorrow like last year and the year before, but I'll be seeing my friends tomorrow, so I don't mind.

PARTY ON, WAYNE... PARTY ON, GARTH.

Friends > Clock Day

Who says they're incompatible, dagnabit?

At 8/17/07 12:31 PM, Elfer wrote: Hey, I finally made it. Blew past 10k posts without stopping to do something goofy.

Congrats on the 10k posts, and congrats on not drawing it out by parking on 9999 forever like a few certain someones... (cough)....

Not doing anything goofy with your 10k'th post is also good, but frankly I wouldn't care as much about that as all the over-dramaticness that ensues.

I might park on 10,000 for a week or so, but I ain't pausing at 9999 before I get there, that's for sure. Maybe a quick 9999 screenshot... then BOOM, 10k.

How about that.

How ABOUT that, anyway. #;-}>

At 8/18/07 06:41 AM, Andersson wrote: Aye, gfox, you've been thinking about going to Sweden yet?

Dude, I did enough world travel between 1977 and 1991 to last most people a couple lifetimes. When did I ever say I was gonna try to get to Sweden ASAP? #:-}> Don't get me wrong, I'd love to visit your country sometime. The closest I've been to it is Denmark, which was lovely.

But if I ever get over to Europe, my priorities are a bit different. The only countries I've been to in Europe are England, Scotland, Germany, Holland, and Denmark (unless you count being in my mom's belly when she was in France before I was born!), which I all visited at age 5 in 1982.... so my main priorities are:

Ireland, Italy, Greece.

I'd love to hit Turkey and Egypt while I'm at it with the Greece/Italy visits.

But anyway, I've mostly seen Asia since I lived in Japan for three years and we visited many other areas of Asia while we lived there from 1988 to 1991... plus we did a big Asia trip similar to the Europe trip for a month of the summer of 1984.

At 8/18/07 07:55 PM, iscrulz wrote: Uh Hello its been too long since my last post or visit, so I thought I would dim this place down, with my presences.

Hey there, my good man.

So time for a clean quoting slate for me, I don't remember what was going on so its best for me to start clean I do recall it was about the beloved GTA discussion. So anywhat you know very well from the pm converastions I am not active orr around.

Nothing wrong with that, izzy. Yar, I know, I know. But some postage in ye ol' pentalist topic never hurt no one, eh? Even if it's just to drop in and say hi but not even reply or quote any other posts, that's fine. That's what I did the past two times I came by, because it was right before I had to go to sleep the past two early Monday mornings.

FOR ONCE I'M ALL CAUGHT UP AND SUNDAY ISN'T QUITE OVER YET! HUZZAH!

WHERE MY GANG AT, YO?
Getting a manicure.

LOL!

I need to catch up on b/p 300 and LUL I should say some thanks yous.

EGRL = much much easier to catch up on that LUL...

I have teh excuse I was caught up at wiggi world playing the excellent games. All I have been doing since the last 3 weeks is depositing for my alts and buddies, Until Clock day, reviewing and getting some b/p.

A likely story!

I will hate you so much, bringing down the saves, I wonder if my 26k blam retirement would affect the blam average, <ball parking it> UH not so much of a change/>

LOL! Relax, dude. I'm not worried at all about Elfer's impact on the list anymore. Saves are doing just fine thanks to the new balance in the portal.

And yes, your blam retirement will help even more with the saves versus blams.

Still, it's exp and posts that he mostly tips upwards at the expense of all other stats, blams included right along with the most underdoggish of stats on the pentalist, saves and reviews.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-20 08:50:13

At 8/18/07 06:41 AM, Andersson wrote: Aye, gfox, you've been thinking about going to Sweden yet?

Aye, Andersson, you've been thinking about going to Britain yet? XD

At 8/19/07 10:54 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Ahhh... one of the greatest flashes on NG that you've never seen, then. If you have a good 10-15 minute chunk to waste... WATCH IT:

Heh, I guess I'll have to review that flash as well sometime this week or whenever I feel like reviewing. I've got other flashes I said I would review and then there's Afro_Stud's new Hitler series. I will try and review every flash of his that comes out on the portal.

Ah yes, that song is awesome! Uriah Heep are awesome as well, although I only own one album of theirs right now.

Cool. Glad you got sone snore-free sleeps there.

But now they're gone. :( However, the next snore-free sleep I'll get is when my parents go down to London for one night to move my sister's stuff down there. My sister will be going to Unvisersity in a few weeks time. She'll be fine there, because her boyfriend lives in London. I was wanting to go there for one night, but unfortunately, I can't since there won't be enough room for me to be in the car.

Yar.

Exploding the sun sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it? :D

WAHOO!!.

Actually, I think it's going to start in January now. Perhaps a month later for British TV, but I will never be able to see new Futurama on TV, unless it eventually comes onto terrestrial TV, but by then, I would have the DVD box. :P BTW, I do have digital, but don't have the channel that gets new episodes of The Simpsons and Futurama in the future.

Oh yeah, I don't think I ever told you, but I got FFXII and III for my birthday and I'm enjoying both games, although XII, I've already defeated the last boss and was only 60 hours in the game. :( I was expecting to have defeated the last boss at least 100 hours in, not 60 hours. So the game feels a lot shorter than X, but then I guess it's just the different battle system and less amount of sidequests to do that made the game feel shorter than X. Besides, I did try and go for the last boss and managed to win when my characters were at about level 55.

I'm still playing on FFXII, however since I want to complete all the hunts because they're a lot of fun and hopefully, I can find the most powerful weapons by defeating them. I'll just have to see what happens as I go on with the huntings.

For FFIII, great game, although I'm stuck on that game right now. I dunno if you have this game, but I know I'm close to the end and having to defeat 6 or more bosses without saving once is ridiculous. I then tried to raise my characters up, but got killed by a bastard dragon who gave all my characters confusion. >:( Other than that, the storyline is great, despite it's re-use of the Warriors of Light story from FFI.

At 8/19/07 11:02 PM, gfoxcook wrote: In terms of the amount of time it took for the page to tick over? Hm. I dunno. I think some of Newgrundling's FAQ threads have had pages that took years to tick over. This topic never takes more than a few months.

I mean by how long in scrolling and the amount of text you, me, Coop and the others typed out on that page.

At 8/19/07 11:11 PM, gfoxcook wrote: PARTY ON, WAYNE... PARTY ON, GARTH.

I submitted those flashes and even submitted 2 more the day after. I even got myself to make that Grand Theft Auto quiz, finished it and submitted it to the portal. I received some hilarious reviews for that flash for people taking me too seriously. XD It seemed to be more successful than my Sonic quiz, although the only thing the GTA quiz hasn't got is someone who took me far too seriously and wrote an essay just like this one.

P.S. If you find Avril Lavigne really annoying, then I suggest you don't see the ending of that quiz. XD

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-28 03:07:03

At 8/20/07 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote:

Aye, both youse guys... you've been thinking about going to Texas yet? #;-}>

At 8/19/07 10:54 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Ahhh... one of the greatest flashes on NG that you've never seen, then. If you have a good 10-15 minute chunk to waste... WATCH IT:
Heh, I guess I'll have to review that flash as well sometime this week or whenever I feel like reviewing. I've got other flashes I said I would review and then there's Afro_Stud's new Hitler series. I will try and review every flash of his that comes out on the portal.

Who cares whether you review this one or not, just click that link and go WATCH it, damnit! #;-}>

Ah yes, that song is awesome! Uriah Heep are awesome as well, although I only own one album of theirs right now.

You even know the song! LOL! man... it's got a great scene that is SET to the Wizard. Check it out!

But now they're gone. :( However, the next snore-free sleep I'll get is when my parents go down to London for one night to move my sister's stuff down there. My sister will be going to Unvisersity in a few weeks time. She'll be fine there, because her boyfriend lives in London. I was wanting to go there for one night, but unfortunately, I can't since there won't be enough room for me to be in the car.

Good for her. And good for you, too.

Exploding the sun sounds like a lot of fun, doesn't it? :D

Yes. Kinda.

Actually, I think it's going to start in January now. Perhaps a month later for British TV, but I will never be able to see new Futurama on TV, unless it eventually comes onto terrestrial TV, but by then, I would have the DVD box. :P BTW, I do have digital, but don't have the channel that gets new episodes of The Simpsons and Futurama in the future.

A whole shitload of stuff is starting around January.

Final season of Battlestar Galactica. New season of 24. Futurama. Etc. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

Oh yeah, I don't think I ever told you, but I got FFXII and III for my birthday and I'm enjoying both games, although XII, I've already defeated the last boss and was only 60 hours in the game. :( I was expecting to have defeated the last boss at least 100 hours in, not 60 hours. So the game feels a lot shorter than X, but then I guess it's just the different battle system and less amount of sidequests to do that made the game feel shorter than X. Besides, I did try and go for the last boss and managed to win when my characters were at about level 55.

You went too fast. It took me 300+ because I took my time, went into every nook and cranny, and leveled the hell out of everyone in my part. #;-}>

I just found it very fun to waste time and take my time and just enjoy the hell out of the game. Some RPGs you just want to do the plot... but I found FFXII much more involving than even that, really. Sorry it went too fast for ya. You could always replay it and use a different party balance/develop the characters in different ways through the license board, etc.

I'm still playing on FFXII, however since I want to complete all the hunts because they're a lot of fun and hopefully, I can find the most powerful weapons by defeating them. I'll just have to see what happens as I go on with the huntings.

See, you haven't even done the hunts and gotten all the weapons.

I have everything in the game except like 2 pieces of armour and 2 weapons. #;-}>

For FFIII, great game, although I'm stuck on that game right now. I dunno if you have this game, but I know I'm close to the end and having to defeat 6 or more bosses without saving once is ridiculous. I then tried to raise my characters up, but got killed by a bastard dragon who gave all my characters confusion. >:( Other than that, the storyline is great, despite it's re-use of the Warriors of Light story from FFI.

I played FFIII on an emulator from the original NES/famicom version back in the 90s. I have it for the DS now, but I'm only 1-2 hours in, so I haven't gotten that far in.

Oh, who cares that it's got the same four characters and crystals and all. It's got an AWESOME job system and great MULTIPLE airships and vehicles, man. And NINJAS AND SAGES. The best jobs in all FF history. They rock. Just you wait till the end. #;-}>

At 8/19/07 11:02 PM, gfoxcook wrote: In terms of the amount of time it took for the page to tick over? Hm. I dunno. I think some of Newgrundling's FAQ threads have had pages that took years to tick over. This topic never takes more than a few months.
I mean by how long in scrolling and the amount of text you, me, Coop and the others typed out on that page.

Oh, I see. I went back and scrolled and boy are you right. That's an insane amount of text.

My bad. #;-}>

P.S. If you find Avril Lavigne really annoying, then I suggest you don't see the ending of that quiz. XD

I haven't watched much MTV or listened to much pop radio in the past 6-7 years or so (since the 90s, basically), so I never saw or heard enough of her to get tired of her/annoyed by her. I barely know who she is, aside from basic pop culture references to "sk8er boi" type crap. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-28 07:20:03

At 8/28/07 03:07 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/20/07 08:50 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Aye, both youse guys... you've been thinking about going to Texas yet? #;-}>

Aye, gfox, you've been thinking about going to Britain yet? XD

Who cares whether you review this one or not, just click that link and go WATCH it, damnit! #;-}>

I'll try and watch it today. I've got lots of time today and I could review a few things. :)

You even know the song! LOL! man... it's got a great scene that is SET to the Wizard. Check it out!

Hell yeah, Andersson introduced me to Uriah Heep, so one time, I found one song of theirs (Stealin'), loved it and wanted to get one of their albums. Now I want to get more of their albums, especially the older ones.

Yes. Kinda.

But destroying the Universe is a lot more fun. >:D

Final season of Battlestar Galactica. New season of 24. Futurama. Etc. Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

And it's not perfect until The Simpsons retire and when all soap operas get cancelled. XP

You went too fast. It took me 300+ because I took my time, went into every nook and cranny, and leveled the hell out of everyone in my part. #;-}>

Was +300 hours when you first defeated Vayne? If so, then damn, you spent too much time and I'm getting really close to stop playing on FFXII for a while. What I've got to do is some sidequest to do with Naberus Deadlands, getting all the espers, getting my main three characters to the highest level (Vaan, Balthier and Basch) and then finish the last two marks I have to do, which are Ixion and Behemoth King. I heard Ixion is a bastard to find, so maybe I'll just won't bother with Ixion yet. I'll be stopping on the game soon once I get Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (STFU Pokemon haters, the games are still great), just whenever my sister buys them. I was wanting to play on FFVI again and try and finish the game, which I've never done. :( But I guess that game will have to wait until another time.

I just found it very fun to waste time and take my time and just enjoy the hell out of the game. Some RPGs you just want to do the plot... but I found FFXII much more involving than even that, really. Sorry it went too fast for ya. You could always replay it and use a different party balance/develop the characters in different ways through the license board, etc.

I was thinking about starting a new save since I lost my chance getting the Genji Gloves AND the Zodiac Spear, which really pissed me off. So I guess without them, I can't defeat the toughest bosses in the game. Oh well. If I do make a new save, I think my team will be Vaan, Balthier and Ashe. I don't like Fran and Panelo since Fran's voice annoys me and Panelo doesn't seem to be an important character at all. I thought on FFXII, she spoke less than Kimahri did on FFX. XD

See, you haven't even done the hunts and gotten all the weapons.

I know, but I DID defeat Vayne and saw the ending to the game. :P After seeing the ending, I'd like to get Revenant Wings, but I just wonder when the game will come out in Europe.

I have everything in the game except like 2 pieces of armour and 2 weapons. #;-}>

Is one of those weapons the Zodiac Spear? :P

I played FFIII on an emulator from the original NES/famicom version back in the 90s. I have it for the DS now, but I'm only 1-2 hours in, so I haven't gotten that far in.

I havn't played the original FFIII and finding out that the characters have no backstory on that, I don't think I'll bother with playing on FFIII. Besides, the random battles would just annoy me.

Oh, who cares that it's got the same four characters and crystals and all. It's got an AWESOME job system and great MULTIPLE airships and vehicles, man. And NINJAS AND SAGES. The best jobs in all FF history. They rock. Just you wait till the end. #;-}>

Just I wait until the end? Damn, I'm not sure if I will ever reach the end. I'm stuck against Cloud of Darkness and going through at least 5 bosses without saving once is ridiculous. I'll get back to playing on FFIII eventually, but not right now. I did try and raise my characters, but about an hour or two into fighting, I got killed by a bastard dragon with fucking confusion (the most annoying abnormal status EVER!)

Oh, I see. I went back and scrolled and boy are you right. That's an insane amount of text.

Yep, it was really long. This page could've been as long without those short posts we got. XP

I haven't watched much MTV or listened to much pop radio in the past 6-7 years or so (since the 90s, basically), so I never saw or heard enough of her to get tired of her/annoyed by her. I barely know who she is, aside from basic pop culture references to "sk8er boi" type crap. #;-}>

It only took the first time for me to get really annoyed at her new song Girlfriend. And Sk8er Boi, damn, that was also bad. I remember some annoying bitch in High School that played that song again and again and again.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-29 17:04:02

Less than 1000 points from getting my third 10000+ stats, keep on climbing, keep on climbing...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-30 05:58:22

At 8/19/07 10:54 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/30/07 08:59 AM, Coop83 wrote: We're both motivating and counter motivating. I can't complain, as it works so well.
COMPETITION AND COLLABORATION ALL AT ONCE. It's a beautiful thing when executed properly. Kinda like capitalism in that way. We're like two companies selling similar products in the same market but who wouldn't do as well without the other one existing, too.

So, who's Coca-Cola and who's Pepsico? I'd liek to be Pepsico, since they're sponsoring Dale Jr in the NASCAR next year!

But then again, you're posting replies to all my replies, so... even though we're nicely symbiotic and all, your lead over me = me has no chance to make it interesting unless I go find plenty of topics you're not posting in to have teh conversations in. And I wouldn't do that just to get ahead. I dig posting in the same topics as you too much to try something like that artificially. #;-}>

So do I, but that did not stop me from starting my own topic about my new car :P

Might as well just drink it down your nose, since it'll end up coming through it the other way, eh wot?
Nah, I'd rather taste it than smell it... *iamge of new cocaine flavour weetabix.*
hahahaha.

It will be endorsed by Lindsay Lohan :P

I snack by the computer all the time at home but never at the office. TAKES ALL TYPES!
Neccesity's the mother of invention.
... :::invents a snack-eating machine:::

Swankeh!

If you counted landular surface, you would be implying the sea bed, which would mean that the solar power would be completely fewcked. Perhaps you'd have to rig up some sort of USB tidal generator or something?
OH LORDY.

Hehe, I ruin plans like the evil overlord's 12-year old assistant, who is employed for just such a purpose!

Surface meaning AT SEA LEVEL. Not UNDERsea level. #;-}>

There, good enough. Airtight. I mean... watertight. #;-}>
There's actually very little land surface at sea level. No hills or mountains are exactly at sea level, since most of them are above it. Then there are places which are actually below sea level, but are still land, e.g. Holland. Don't make me bring on Moses and part the red sea, god dammit!
Oh. Em. Gee.

AT OR ABOVE SEA LEVEL.

Good enough? Anything else, Mr. Bueller? ... thought not. </Ben Stein>

Well, What about the other extreme - The Vertical Limit. Humans cannot exist above 8,000 Feet for very long, due to Altitude sickness and the lack of oxygen. On the plus side, your solar generator would work great, but the cold may damage the computer...

I'm just trying to get my amount back to 654... and then up from there, my previous high (multiple times, prior to deletions) to 666. Up from 645 to 646 last week... up from 646 to 647 tonight. Baby steps, baby steps.
Nice, I'll tell you when I reach my goal :P
I got up to 649 a weekend ago, got up to 654 on Clock Day itself, and then an addition one a day or two ago... 655. I got 3 more movies for sure I wanna review in the next few days when I get a chance, that'll be 658... and within the next few weeks I'm gonna shoot for 666 and stop there for awhile. And then it's onwards and upwards.

Nice one, I'm still closing on the list - slowly. I need to dedicate some time over lunch to about a dozen or so reviews, which should move me past 550 and creep me closer to the promised land of recognition!

At 8/19/07 11:02 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/30/07 10:15 AM, Coop83 wrote: I don't know, I don't have time to go through each and every page on the BBS, that would take me years and cause gfox to beat me for the 10k posts :P
SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN TO ME! #;-}>

Gee, I wonder why, Mr. 499-to-go :P

At 8/1/07 04:31 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/1/07 02:05 AM, GUTHRIE wrote: Can I just hate you now?
Why? He's raising the averages if we take you into account :P
... Ouch. Not all 5, surely?

Well, maybe not all 5, but at least the Blams, Saves and Reviews, as elfer's numbers are not very high to say the least

I'm only really bothered about the averages for everyone who gets the green ink for being quadralisted. Sorry, commited statwhore only :P
But I never calculated the averages for anything other than the entire list... 2x, 3x, 4x, and 5x folks.

Do you calc a separate 4x/5x group average from my updates or something? #;-}>

Well, it's easy enough :P There'll only be 14 of us when you get there :P

At 8/6/07 08:29 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, I'm looking forward to my week off work, starting Saturday the 11th and finishing Monday the 20th of August. Should be a blast
'twas teh schweeeeetness. Too bad the 20th is about to start for me. Already has for you. BLEH.

Was a really good week off, it actually seemed longer, which is unusual, because holidays for me tend to race by, with the working week dragging before and after.

At 8/10/07 01:48 AM, Seamonky wrote: That means, you can get all the points that are going to come on Clock Day. August 15 is going to be like another christmas for me as I plan to stay up for 35 hours. Damn, I am going to need a lot of caffine for that. It will be well worth it to get all those points on Clock Day, more then over 1,000. :D
Well, Coop and I didn't get as many points as we could have, but it was still one hell of a day. Certainly beats the other 51 Wednesdays in 2007 in terms of savecount, that's for sure. #;-}>

I didn't get up early or anything, I just hit the portal regularly, which increased my chances of getting major pointage :)

At 8/19/07 11:11 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 8/14/07 07:33 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 8/13/07 11:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I didn't try hard enoguh, but.... now I'm gonna party like it's 2099.
Fuck that, party like it's clock day!
I didn't try hard enough... to properly type enough, it seems.

CLOCK DAY 2099!!!

There, best of both worlds, eh?

Prince = TEH SUXXOR!

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-31 12:51:06

Where am I on your list?

Make war, not love.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-31 15:00:00

At 8/31/07 12:51 PM, smc316 wrote: Where am I on your list?

Well, basically, you're not. To be on this list, you need to have 2 of your statistics (Experience Points, Blams, Saves, Reviews or Posts) at 10,000 or more. That's the doublelist, with the triplelist for three stats of 10k or more, Quadralist at 4 and Pentalist at 5.

It takes a lot of dedicated hard work to get doublelisted and an absolute shitload to reach the quadralist, which I'm about to hit in less than 250 posts.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 04:14:10

Found this down on page 20 -.-

Well, I thought that I'd better (belatedly) stop by and report my membership of the quadralist, as soon as gfox wakes up...

*pokes gfox*

*checks gfox for a pulse*

How long has he been like this?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 06:35:15

At 10/4/07 04:14 AM, Coop83 wrote: How long has he been like this?

You think it's too late to call the doctor?

Surf Nazis must die! || Wi/Ht? #38

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 10:33:29

At 10/4/07 06:35 AM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/4/07 04:14 AM, Coop83 wrote: How long has he been like this?
You think it's too late to call the doctor?

*looks over a rather grey gfox* Yep, I think so *brandishes shovel and starts digging a hole in the woods*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 11:09:04

Hey wait! Don't do that!

Before you bury him, let us search through his pockets. Maybe he's got some money with him!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 11:38:41

At 10/4/07 11:09 AM, Haggard wrote: Hey wait! Don't do that!

Before you bury him, let us search through his pockets. Maybe he's got some money with him!

Let's see now *roots through gfox's wallet* Fifty bucks, membership cards for the Masons, the Houston Astros fanclub (Member number 6 of 8) and a card for "statwhores anonymous". Hmm, I'll keep that one :)

Texan Nazi Party? *hold up suspicious swastika emblazoned card* What the Fuck?!

Damn, no credit cards. *throws wallet to Haggard and carries on digging.*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 11:55:47

I think I'll just take the 50 bucks then...

*hurries off to buy some liquor*

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 12:15:25

good to see this thread is still running ;P had 10k b & p for a while now, approaching being triple listed, 10 exp at a time. been looking forward to 10,000 exp points, but forgot that will make me triple listed ^_^ won't reach 10,000 posts for a while, but will probably get there one day :P now 10,000 reviews... i wish i could reach that but i'm no where even near 1,000 hahaha. DAMMIT. i wanna be listed 5 times ;P

also, coop, i see you've reached 10,000 posts. congrats on being quad listed you sexy beast :D

blobstagramblobsite

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 12:23:30

At 10/4/07 12:15 PM, BlueHippo wrote: i wanna be listed 5 times ;P

Me too! :P If only there were over 9000 existing Pokemon or there were many different Adolf Hitler series, then I'd have a chance at getting 10k reviews.

Also, Coop and Haggard, let me join in the fun. XP

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 12:29:11

At 10/4/07 11:55 AM, Haggard wrote: I think I'll just take the 50 bucks then...

Southern Comfort is mine please.

At 10/4/07 12:15 PM, BlueHippo wrote: also, coop, i see you've reached 10,000 posts. congrats on being quad listed you sexy beast :D

*flexes* why thank you :)

At 10/4/07 12:23 PM, Bahamut wrote: Also, Coop and Haggard, let me join in the fun. XP

You can have his Nazi membership card if you want... or *offers Bahamut the shovel*

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 12:32:21

At 10/4/07 12:23 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/4/07 12:15 PM, BlueHippo wrote: i wanna be listed 5 times ;P
Me too! :P

Me too! If I only were near 10,000 in ONE stat, let alone 5!
Oh well, the 10,000 B/P aren't that far away... only about 2,000 to go :/

Also, Coop and Haggard, let me join in the fun. XP

Well, IIRC you are 16, right? So you have reached legal drinking age in my country! *hands a beer to Bahamut*

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 12:45:19

At 10/4/07 12:29 PM, Coop83 wrote: You can have his Nazi membership card if you want... or *offers Bahamut the shovel*

I'll take the shovel. :)

At 10/4/07 12:32 PM, Haggard wrote: Well, IIRC you are 16, right? So you have reached legal drinking age in my country! *hands a beer to Bahamut*

Actually, I turned 17 in July. :D Also, cider > beer. Also, HOLY SHIT, NEWGROUNDS TURNED PINK!! :O

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 12:48:39

At 10/4/07 12:32 PM, Haggard wrote: Me too! If I only were near 10,000 in ONE stat, let alone 5!
Oh well, the 10,000 B/P aren't that far away... only about 2,000 to go :/

You've getting there with Experience - maybe you'll be close to doublelisting when gfox gets the update done *looks at gfox, gets idea*

*Sets gfox in humorous pose with beer in hand* It's what he would have wanted.

At 10/4/07 12:45 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/4/07 12:29 PM, Coop83 wrote: You can have his Nazi membership card if you want... or *offers Bahamut the shovel*
I'll take the shovel. :)

Looks like we've got time to dig it nice and deep.

At 10/4/07 12:32 PM, Haggard wrote: Well, IIRC you are 16, right? So you have reached legal drinking age in my country! *hands a beer to Bahamut*
Actually, I turned 17 in July. :D Also, cider > beer. Also, HOLY SHIT, NEWGROUNDS TURNED PINK!! :O

"Newgrounds: We love your boobs." *Looks at man-cleavage* thanks, I work out :)

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 12:52:07

At 10/4/07 12:29 PM, Coop83 wrote:
At 10/4/07 11:55 AM, Haggard wrote: I think I'll just take the 50 bucks then...

Southern Comfort is mine please.

*Hands a bottle to Coop*
Here you go.

At 10/4/07 12:45 PM, Bahamut wrote: Actually, I turned 17 in July. :D Also, cider > beer. Also, HOLY SHIT, NEWGROUNDS TURNED PINK!! :O

So much the better. And Astra >> everything.
But ok, have a cider then ;) .

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 15:33:36

Inching closer to the 10000 exp points marker...

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-04 16:39:43

At 10/4/07 03:33 PM, Dream-of-Duke wrote: Inching closer to the 10000 exp points marker...

Heh, me too. I hope to get on that triplelist before the update. But with gfox´s current posting pace there´s really no need to worry about that =/

[Forum, Portal and Icon Mod]

Wi/Ht? #36 // Steam: Auz

The Top 100 Reviewers List (Last updated: 5 May 2018)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-05 12:41:23

At 10/4/07 12:48 PM, Coop83 wrote: Looks like we've got time to dig it nice and deep.

Done.

"Newgrounds: We love your boobs." *Looks at man-cleavage* thanks, I work out :)

Sorry to disappoint you, but no.

At 10/4/07 12:52 PM, Haggard wrote: So much the better. And Astra >> everything.

Nono, Cider owns that.

But ok, have a cider then ;) .

Ok then. :D

At 10/4/07 04:39 PM, Auz wrote: Heh, me too. I hope to get on that triplelist before the update. But with gfox´s current posting pace there´s really no need to worry about that =/

Hmm, you're about 2 months away from 10k EXP. You should be fine.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-05 16:40:47

At 10/4/07 12:52 PM, Haggard wrote:
At 10/4/07 12:29 PM, Coop83 wrote: Southern Comfort is mine please.
*Hands a bottle to Coop*
Here you go.

*Chugs a la John Belushi in Animal House, smashes bottle on convenient car windscreen* Thanks, I needed that.

At 10/5/07 12:41 PM, Bahamut wrote:
At 10/4/07 12:48 PM, Coop83 wrote: Looks like we've got time to dig it nice and deep.
Done.

Ok, sho we need to push him in... where'sh he gone?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-05 16:46:50

Nice idea - Bit to late for that?

Lol anyway, ill keep checking back.

really?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-10-05 16:51:57

WEE! i'm a butterfly

press alt+f4 to reveal the secrets of newgrounds!

BBS Signature