00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Yevs just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I~Trans Chill & Chat~I

6,724 Views | 100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2021-06-15 02:35:47

Yo whassup, just decided to make a Club for the transgender people cause why not? Here you can find support, tips, and just friends in general. Maybe we can even talk about separate experiences? Or you can even talk about your trans related art, songs, and etc.

RULES

1. No invalidation(Unless it's something very very bad and harmful)
  2. Respect Pronouns!
  3. Put Trigger warnings on sensitive topics like SH, transphobia, dysphoria, etc
  4. Just relax and enjoy yourself, think of this thread like a coffee shop on a rainy day were you just talk to others casually

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2021-12-09 22:03:21

im not trangarder but this is cool. good lukc with everything

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-01 20:20:56

sign me in!

cool robot girl coming thru

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-02 17:47:07

i'll join!

im so sweaty

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-16 20:18:09

Oh wow, hey! I'm a nonbinary lesbian :)

[if you don't have a sense of humour, you're better off dead!]

they/them

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-16 22:17:46

At 1/16/22 08:18 PM, fairything wrote: Oh wow, hey! I'm a nonbinary lesbian :)

That's Cool! Hello!

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-17 00:40:10

hey, bisexual transfem here

i am an agent of chaos and nobody can stop me

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 16:46:18

so anyways, I uh... don't really know what other conversation topics to start in here, so... for starters, uh, I guess I could ask about your dream fashion styles?

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 17:57:35

At 1/18/22 04:46 PM, RoxLrUby wrote: so anyways, I uh... don't really know what other conversation topics to start in here, so... for starters, uh, I guess I could ask about your dream fashion styles?

anyways I feel like the look I'd like to nail with my transition is something a little pastel. Y'know, soft colors and all that jazz? I'm also quite fond of skirts so I'm hoping to pull those off

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 19:52:32

I'm also hoping to grow out my hair (though I might have to settle for a wig or other hair extension if I can't accomplish that), but if I can't, does anybody here have suggestions for alternative stylings? I swing both towards feminine and tomboyish angles so anything works

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 20:48:09

hey this is nice

death

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 21:47:28

At 1/18/22 04:46 PM, RoxLrUby wrote: so anyways, I uh... don't really know what other conversation topics to start in here, so... for starters, uh, I guess I could ask about your dream fashion styles?

i'd love to dress like a 1800s vampire

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 21:54:05

At 1/18/22 09:47 PM, YourGuyIsa wrote:

Cool aesthetic, all things considered... but would you be, like... a regular 'ol Dracula? Maybe something a bit more stylistic?

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 21:56:48

At 1/18/22 09:54 PM, RoxLrUby wrote:
Cool aesthetic, all things considered... but would you be, like... a regular 'ol Dracula? Maybe something a bit more stylistic?

Like Interview with a Campire kind

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 22:06:14

At 1/18/22 09:56 PM, YourGuyIsa wrote:

Haven't, uh... heard of that, sorry

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 22:14:51

At 1/18/22 10:06 PM, RoxLrUby wrote:

iu_528065_9145960.png

also I meant vampire lol not campire

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-18 22:20:45

At 1/18/22 10:14 PM, YourGuyIsa wrote:
At 1/18/22 10:06 PM, RoxLrUby wrote:
also I meant vampire lol not campire

aaaaah... neat!

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-27 07:20:05

yooo i just came to terms with my gender on Sunday. I am the happiest I have been in my whole life and everyone who I've came out to has worked sooo hard to love and support me (and I can't stop crying because of all this euphoria I have literally NEVER felt before and also all of these memories that make me realize I've known all along but I've been in denial, just look at my music. I used to identify as a cis straight man)

hey besties, I'm Jenny (she/her) and I have legs that commit MURDER (i got blessed with legs that literally stay smooth and not noticeably hairy for 3 DAYS)

I hung out with the dudeliest of my dude friends (of which I have like 2????) and he could NOT stop staring at my asssssssss. At some point he called me a "dumb slut" (it was probably genuine, he was drunk xD) and I went for the jugular (i cant remember what I said, but GIRLIES IT MURDERED HIM) and when he was wallowing in his defeat I made him call me cute when I put up the rest of my fit UGH it was soooo empowering. My wife (who cannOt stop getting horny because she was actually about to come out to me as a lesbian???) also did my eyebrows and has been doing all of this research for me while I've been experiencing my gender (besties im in LOVE).

I love my body and my gender and my friends and my wife and all the media that's supported me over the years and (ok i can go on forever, but you get the point: i literally cannot be stopped. Noo one can tell me im not a girl because I've already accepted that my body is not a trad girl body. also i have a hot wife who is really good at sex and its the best sex ive literally ever had. end parenthesis)

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-28 14:37:25 (edited 2022-01-28 14:37:42)

At 1/27/22 07:20 AM, Jubal-the-Wizard wrote: yooo i just came to terms with my gender on Sunday. I am the happiest I have been in my whole life and everyone who I've came out to has worked sooo hard to love and support me (and I can't stop crying because of all this euphoria I have literally NEVER felt before and also all of these memories that make me realize I've known all along but I've been in denial, just look at my music. I used to identify as a cis straight man)

hey besties, I'm Jenny (she/her) and I have legs that commit MURDER (i got blessed with legs that literally stay smooth and not noticeably hairy for 3 DAYS)

I hung out with the dudeliest of my dude friends (of which I have like 2????) and he could NOT stop staring at my asssssssss. At some point he called me a "dumb slut" (it was probably genuine, he was drunk xD) and I went for the jugular (i cant remember what I said, but GIRLIES IT MURDERED HIM) and when he was wallowing in his defeat I made him call me cute when I put up the rest of my fit UGH it was soooo empowering. My wife (who cannOt stop getting horny because she was actually about to come out to me as a lesbian???) also did my eyebrows and has been doing all of this research for me while I've been experiencing my gender (besties im in LOVE).

I love my body and my gender and my friends and my wife and all the media that's supported me over the years and (ok i can go on forever, but you get the point: i literally cannot be stopped. Noo one can tell me im not a girl because I've already accepted that my body is not a trad girl body. also i have a hot wife who is really good at sex and its the best sex ive literally ever had. end parenthesis)

fuccckk what i'd give to have hairless legs, you are SO damn lucky sis congrats

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-01-28 16:33:42

At 1/27/22 07:20 AM, Jubal-the-Wizard wrote: yooo i just came to terms with my gender on Sunday. I am the happiest I have been in my whole life and everyone who I've came out to has worked sooo hard to love and support me (and I can't stop crying because of all this euphoria I have literally NEVER felt before and also all of these memories that make me realize I've known all along but I've been in denial, just look at my music. I used to identify as a cis straight man)

Hey Jenny, congrats! It's hopefully pretty liberating to lose that shadowy weight from your shoulders.

My wife (who cannOt stop getting horny because she was actually about to come out to me as a lesbian???)

lmao, convenient timing

I'm super happy for you!

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-02 15:24:18

Besties my wife ordered me a Love Your Melon hat as a coming out present and it came today and I’m excited as hell. I think I can kill 3 whole men with this face.

iu_541434_7599326.png

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-03 15:37:22

what's up everybody, i'm trans and i collect old vhs tapes

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-04 04:36:25

At 2/3/22 03:37 PM, cathodeGirls wrote: what's up everybody, i'm trans and i collect old vhs tapes

hi i'm your local self-proclaimed speedrunner!!

cool robot girl coming thru

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-04 09:10:28

I saw "trans" and thought you were talking about electroconducting transconductors. I wanted to share my experience of always having to touch something grounded when getting into my dorm room, my winter jacket is puffy and stuff so when i take it off it creates static energy, I first realized it when i turned on my computer and got zapped, I was scared there was something wrong with my laptop. Luckily that isn't the case, I tried it with walls and the heater in the room and I guess I can use them to get rid of my electricity as well because they zap me too! It is good that I found out about that so I can get rid of the electricity without sending it through my laptop and possibly damaging it, electroshocking expensive hardware isn't too cool.

So yeah, I became an electric conductor, you'll see if we ever shake hands.

I do 3D art and stuff idk

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-04 09:52:44 (edited 2022-02-04 09:53:54)

Yo, nice lookin' club ya got here.

I have nothing else to say apart from the fact that I too am trans (she/her btw) and I wish every transgender person here a happy weekend.

That is all.

Also I had the urge to share this here since it's technically related and I'm a Lemon Demon fan

iu_542912_8236927.webp

i need to get this someday

Jesus Christ is awesome B) and so are you (as long as you love your neighbors as you love yourself <3)

This website is my favorite place on the Internet lol

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-04 12:29:50

Do i count?-

I mean i am a demi-girl ahaha- and my gfs trans...along with my step mom...and my sister's genderfluid along with my many friends

Jeez- thats a lot of people-

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-06 02:17:25

At 6/15/21 02:35 AM, YourGuyIsa wrote: Yo whassup, just decided to make a Club for the transgender people cause why not? Here you can find support, tips, and just friends in general. Maybe we can even talk about separate experiences? Or you can even talk about your trans related art, songs, and etc.

RULES

i did my makeup for the first time tonight and I could probably make Chris Kyle look like a pussy with how many men I can kill with my face at a distance tbh.

no makeup (technically after I took a shower to wash it all off)

iu_544372_7599326.png

With makeup??

iu_544373_7599326.png

iu_544374_7599326.png

besties I should have had one of my sisters show me the ropes instead of a YouTube tutorial because I used a brush with liquid foundation. also maybe I could use more blush. I used lip gloss, but I also have a color that matches my lips that I should have used instead to even out my face rather than excentuate my lips.

i literally have no idea what I’m doing but it’s fun. besties if you have any tips you wish you knew as a transgirl starting out looking beautiful pleeeeeeease let me know

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-09 12:05:59

At 2/4/22 09:10 AM, EinMeister wrote: I saw "trans" and thought you were talking about electroconducting transconductors. I wanted to share my experience of always having to touch something grounded when getting into my dorm room, my winter jacket is puffy and stuff so when i take it off it creates static energy, I first realized it when i turned on my computer and got zapped, I was scared there was something wrong with my laptop. Luckily that isn't the case, I tried it with walls and the heater in the room and I guess I can use them to get rid of my electricity as well because they zap me too! It is good that I found out about that so I can get rid of the electricity without sending it through my laptop and possibly damaging it, electroshocking expensive hardware isn't too cool.
So yeah, I became an electric conductor, you'll see if we ever shake hands.

holy shit, you became electro

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-09 12:08:19

At 2/6/22 02:17 AM, Sis-Jende-the-Wizard wrote:
At 6/15/21 02:35 AM, YourGuyIsa wrote: Yo whassup, just decided to make a Club for the transgender people cause why not? Here you can find support, tips, and just friends in general. Maybe we can even talk about separate experiences? Or you can even talk about your trans related art, songs, and etc.

RULES
i did my makeup for the first time tonight and I could probably make Chris Kyle look like a pussy with how many men I can kill with my face at a distance tbh.

no makeup (technically after I took a shower to wash it all off)

With makeup??

besties I should have had one of my sisters show me the ropes instead of a YouTube tutorial because I used a brush with liquid foundation. also maybe I could use more blush. I used lip gloss, but I also have a color that matches my lips that I should have used instead to even out my face rather than excentuate my lips.

i literally have no idea what I’m doing but it’s fun. besties if you have any tips you wish you knew as a transgirl starting out looking beautiful pleeeeeeease let me know

Y'know, I think you're getting there actually! If growing your hair out isn't really an option... well, if it's not to embarrassing, maybe try a wig to temporarily "elongate" your hair a bit? Yeah, long hair is not at all a STRICTLY feminine trait, but... hey, maybe it'll help your look?

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-09 12:14:20

Not a trans person here, but thought I'd chip in.

At 1/28/22 02:37 PM, RoxLrUby wrote: fuccckk what i'd give to have hairless legs, you are SO damn lucky sis congrats

Epilation = no hair for about 4 weeks or so

Apparently "sugaring" is gentler than waxing and can also lead to permanent hair loss on the affected areas, if that's your goal.

Slint approves of me! | "This is Newgrounds.com, not Disney.com" - WadeFulp

"Sit look rub panda" - Alan Davies

BBS Signature