00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Someone gifted SwitchClock supporter status!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I~Trans Chill & Chat~I

6,734 Views | 100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2023-10-21 03:29:37

i'd been experiencing dysphoria pretty much all my life, and since December I have been making all efforts to live freely as the enby i feel much more comfortable being, and my sense of self has been so much better for it!! i'm super grateful to be able to express and explore myself in my environment, and i try not to take it for granted.

i started getting more comfortable in presenting how i'd like to by going to queer clubs and alternative bars and it really helped a lot; becoming comfortable being in one place quickly becomes most places!! it's been such a worthwhile journey.

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2023-10-21 23:10:06

i once had a dream where mrbeast but off the pope's weewee and put it in a van filled with ball pit balls for a video

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-01-08 18:00:04

iu_1143541_11877971.png

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-01-26 00:18:38

Hai! Nice to meet you all! I'm Sheik (They/He), genderfluid enby that loves writing, music(making, listening, and playing instruments), and programming.

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-02-13 20:12:03

Question for all the trans NG users..

Is there a particular character that gives you gender euphoria? It could be either a character you admire or relate to. Anyway.. mine is Jesse Pinkman

iu_1161986_11877971.png

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-02-14 08:51:52

At 2/13/24 08:12 PM, Underwhirl wrote: Question for all the trans NG users..

Is there a particular character that gives you gender euphoria? It could be either a character you admire or relate to. Anyway.. mine is Jesse Pinkman

yesss mine is Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot!!

iu_1162174_7599326.webp

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-02-14 09:26:19

At 2/14/24 08:51 AM, debbyclowner wrote:

yesss mine is Jenny from My Life as a Teenage Robot!!

I had a crush on her growing up ngl.. I’ve always thought her voice was adorable

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-02-18 19:07:38

I saw this in my notifications and didn't see the full picture and was like: "Is that jeffrey epstein?"

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-04-20 19:52:39

i think mine is Riker from Star Trek. i just feel like he would accept me for who i am.......... dreamy sigh

returning from 8 years hiatus haha so maybe renovating a little :>

FOLLOW 4 FOOL WRITING & POETRY HERE

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-05-05 13:25:30 (edited 2024-05-05 13:26:46)

question, does it feel weird to you guys looking at older (and cruder/more offensive) content? specially stuff that would be perceived as transphobic today?

when looking at sleepycabin and similar (like old achievement hunter and internet box) -- it does feel a tad weird but then i remember, this doesnt reflect on how they feel in the modern day. it was from 2014 and earlier, when that type of humor was wildly popular

to answer this -- its weird but the joel guy from mst3k gives me euphoria

"Has the light gone out for you? Because the light's gone out for me..."

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2024-05-05 15:43:44 (edited 2024-05-05 15:45:05)

At 5/5/24 01:25 PM, wolfatthedoor wrote: question, does it feel weird to you guys looking at older (and cruder/more offensive) content? specially stuff that would be perceived as transphobic today?

when looking at sleepycabin and similar (like old achievement hunter and internet box) -- it does feel a tad weird but then i remember, this doesnt reflect on how they feel in the modern day. it was from 2014 and earlier, when that type of humor was wildly popular

to answer this -- its weird but the joel guy from mst3k gives me euphoria

I still listen to Sleepycabin regularly. I think part of the reason that type of offensive comedy stuff is funny is because it's so awful that it's absurd. On a deeper level, they're also the most honest depiction of modern masculinity. A character that is as loveable, absurd, and as much of a subject of criticism as the subject of the modern man.

I personally have a crush on a few members. But also, I am disgusted by the things they say. This doesn't stop me in awe of the creativity and absurdity. The absurdity is mostly toothless; you can excuse it for ignorance. They admit that they don't research before they jump into something prejudiced, which makes it even funnier when they start making up stories over the atrocity to justify their awful points.

It's also a way to escape our current time and return to 10 years ago and, for me, it's also to revisit someone I used to be. To connect with him and forgive him for having to protect me for those years. And like, these guys were basically how my friends were in high school, and I don't get to talk to my friends as much anymore.

I think you should figure oujt why you think its funny. If it's because it's prejudiced and you think it confirms a prejudice you hold with a pleasant, uncritical acceptance, then I would reconsider the art you consume. However, if it causes your brain to travel on fun little journeys, then it's ok. Not everyone is into everything you are, and thats ok

BBS Signature