00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Mtcowboy462 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

I~Trans Chill & Chat~I

6,730 Views | 100 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-09 12:23:17

At 2/9/22 12:14 PM, Gimmick wrote: Not a trans person here, but thought I'd chip in.
At 1/28/22 02:37 PM, RoxLrUby wrote: fuccckk what i'd give to have hairless legs, you are SO damn lucky sis congrats
Epilation = no hair for about 4 weeks or so

Apparently "sugaring" is gentler than waxing and can also lead to permanent hair loss on the affected areas, if that's your goal.

Huh. Might try looking into that when the time arises. Thanks!

i am an agent of chaos and nobody can stop me

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-10 02:40:07

Well... me and my fiance of 5 years broke up a few hours ago.

I didn’t know it, but I had been repressing a lot more than my gender. Tonight was supposed to be date night, first since me coming out two weeks ago. I felt weird because throughout the day I was listening to trans YouTube and began asking myself all of these questions. I knew I was straight, but I thought it was in a cool, woke, pansexual way (don’t ask its called “mental gymnastics”), also I was worried about dysphoria because I am so new in my transition and I want to gain confidence against it.

I retreated to my art space and commenced chill. Chill involved a lot of Midwest emo, smoking, and crying.

She came to check on me and asked what was wrong. I told her about my sexuality and how I wanted to not have sex for a while because I don’t actually know what I want yet… it’s all still confusing to me. Then that turned into talking about being straight… then she mentioned maybe taking a break. Then it became more of a revelation that it’s probably more permanent than a “break.”

We talked about it for hours, laughed as we reminisced about our memories and cried into each other as we saw how beautiful it was. It was a celebration of our time together as unwitting gal pals. We just bought a house together in May... but we're gonna stay roommates. We both agreed that, despite not dating, we're pretty good best friends.

I’m still trying to process it all, but I know that this is all part of my journey; overall, I feel happy.

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-10 16:42:32

Heya! NB transmasc here! I was looking for trans related content on Newgrounds that wasn't poking fun at trans people for once, and I stumbled upon this thread.

what do you peeps do for fun?

Trans rights! stay scratchy

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-10 16:43:43

At 2/6/22 02:17 AM, Sis-Jende-the-Wizard wrote:
At 6/15/21 02:35 AM, YourGuyIsa wrote: Yo whassup, just decided to make a Club for the transgender people cause why not? Here you can find support, tips, and just friends in general. Maybe we can even talk about separate experiences? Or you can even talk about your trans related art, songs, and etc.

RULES
i did my makeup for the first time tonight and I could probably make Chris Kyle look like a pussy with how many men I can kill with my face at a distance tbh.

no makeup (technically after I took a shower to wash it all off)

With makeup??

besties I should have had one of my sisters show me the ropes instead of a YouTube tutorial because I used a brush with liquid foundation. also maybe I could use more blush. I used lip gloss, but I also have a color that matches my lips that I should have used instead to even out my face rather than excentuate my lips.

i literally have no idea what I’m doing but it’s fun. besties if you have any tips you wish you knew as a transgirl starting out looking beautiful pleeeeeeease let me know

YOOO you're so pretty aaaa

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-10 16:46:40

At 2/4/22 12:29 PM, littewolf49 wrote: Do i count?-

I mean i am a demi-girl ahaha- and my gfs trans...along with my step mom...and my sister's genderfluid along with my many friends

Jeez- thats a lot of people-

Yeah you're trans! don't let anyone invalidate you just because you don't completely fit into the binary

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-10 16:48:38

At 2/10/22 04:42 PM, KitCatterson wrote: Heya! NB transmasc here! I was looking for trans related content on Newgrounds that wasn't poking fun at trans people for once, and I stumbled upon this thread.

transfem + bitgender here! i like playing games! and sometimes doodle or make a lil tune

i'm a huge fan of boomer shooters, roguelikes and also the nintendo 3ds family!

cool robot girl coming thru

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-10 16:50:55

At 2/10/22 04:48 PM, judg3 wrote:
At 2/10/22 04:42 PM, KitCatterson wrote: Heya! NB transmasc here! I was looking for trans related content on Newgrounds that wasn't poking fun at trans people for once, and I stumbled upon this thread.
transfem + bitgender here! i like playing games! and sometimes doodle or make a lil tune
i'm a huge fan of boomer shooters, roguelikes and also the nintendo 3ds family!

cool, I like the Mario & Luigi superstar saga port

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-10 18:18:33

At 2/10/22 02:40 AM, Sis-Jende-the-Wizard wrote: Well... me and my fiance of 5 years broke up a few hours ago.
[...]
We talked about it for hours, laughed as we reminisced about our memories and cried into each other as we saw how beautiful it was. It was a celebration of our time together as unwitting gal pals. We just bought a house together in May... but we're gonna stay roommates. We both agreed that, despite not dating, we're pretty good best friends.

I’m still trying to process it all, but I know that this is all part of my journey; overall, I feel happy.

It's understandable that this was the end result, its a big change from the way you two would have been together 5 years ago. You mentioned earlier your former fiancee came out as lesbian at the same time, so they likely have their own things to process and a bunch of growth to do themselves.

I'm sorry you broke up but I'm glad it was amicable at least. I hope you two can still grow together as you find your way.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-15 18:41:23

Thanks ng dad :D

Hey guess what!?

My teachers know i have a gf! Theyre very nice ^^

She (my gf) got me a big giant plushie for Valentine's day -^^-

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-21 00:39:24

At 2/20/22 09:17 PM, Spookeez4evr wrote:
At 6/15/21 02:35 AM, YourGuyIsa wrote: Yo whassup, just decided to make a Club for the transgender people cause why not? Here you can find support, tips, and just friends in general. Maybe we can even talk about separate experiences? Or you can even talk about your trans related art, songs, and etc.

RULES
Can I hang out here? I mean I am Trans so fiefdjecidmdw

you're already hanging out in it!

cool robot girl coming thru

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-24 23:05:33 (edited 2022-02-24 23:06:26)

Ya girl got frontpaged on Newgrounds earlier today for a song that is trans 🤙🤙🤙 I could probably fist fight Tom Fulp, lose right now in front of all you, and maintain all of my dignity. I don’t know it feels pretty sweet

iu_560271_7599326.png

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-02-24 23:38:13

At 2/24/22 11:05 PM, Sis-Jende-the-Wizard wrote: Ya girl got frontpaged on Newgrounds earlier today for a song that is trans 🤙🤙🤙 I could probably fist fight Tom Fulp, lose right now in front of all you, and maintain all of my dignity. I don’t know it feels pretty sweet

That’s great!!!

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-03-01 13:33:11 (edited 2022-03-01 13:34:38)

came out on Facebook yesterday and nearly every reaction has been a “heart.” I beat my like count for an elaborate proposal I did. Nearly 200 people have interacted, none have been bad, and a lot of women who have been important in my life are messaging me. All of them have been giving me affirmations, like at least 3 people who, since our last interaction, have come out as lesbians, and all 3 said that I was the only “boy” they could talk to. Okay… one of them said that, the other ones said that it was way easier to talk to me than other boys. Still, pretty bangin validation. It’s been one hell of a month but I somehow managed to come completely out of the closet (except for only about 15% of work still doesn’t know) and still have a massive support system.

i hope this doesn’t come off as bragging… I just want to share my experience. I thought it was going to take a year before I was fully out; I was wrong. The support system I have is unbreakable and redundant; for the most part, everyone still treats me the same. Regarding the last point, It was really clear when I came out to my gay dad (not blood-related, met him through work)—he didn’t see the leggings, makeup, cardigan, b-cup stuffed bra, or the t-shirt. He was really confused why I was freaking out until I told him. But it didn’t matter to him because all he saw was me, Jenny. He wasn’t judging me, he was legitimately confused why I was freaking out when he saw me before I was ready for him to see me.

being trans is cool, I’ve like unlocked the battle pass for life and I’m getting all the premium awards now it’s sick

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-03-12 05:43:14

kind of wild, but maybe someone relates??? I just got a notification about a review I left on the Brittney dress up game from the 2000s. I remember getting horny, but feeling really gross about getting horny, and then feeling all this euphoria when I put one of the 4 outfits on her but immediately afterwards taking off the outfits because “that’s gay lol” (which seems like my default “this is a gender thing” feeling—nothing was girly, everything is gay, idk).

just played it again and it felt wayyyy different. Definitely a click-for-the-tits game but… idk my feelings on it make more sense now. Not going through puberty so I’m not flush with testosterone in that same way; I’m able to realize I think she’s gorj, I want to be able to be dressed up like that and have her body, but it’s not the same as how I feel when I see Brendan Fraser in Encino Man or Matthew Broderick in WarGames or my high school best friend.

ugh figuring out my gender and sexuality after 25 years fucking sucks, I should be wifed out and knocked up (with adoption papers or surrogacy) with one of the “best friends” I had had a massive crush on.

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-03-30 07:24:08

So some cool but also weird stuff happened???

i broke up with my fiancé after I came out. After a hard week, we ended up literally best friends. She’s my most important ally in my transition… her family hates my guts. They not only misgender me overtly, but they say all the awful things people say about trans people ON TOP OF the stuff they say about partners who split from their daughters.

audio cw: a lot. The title may be triggering to some with dysphoria around the pelvic area.

i wrote this song about being straight and very horny. I call straight guys the f-slur, I talk about being covered in cum, and I talk about my preHRT body very graphically.

I posted it Monday night. Yesterday I got this text from her mom:

iu_590592_7599326.png

i literally cried at work. I also felt so much euphoria??? Like people are coming back into my life, apologizing, and it’s because of a song I wrote about wanting to get railed after 25 years of missing out on sex with guys.

Somehow THIS is what repairs the relationship between my best friend’s mom and me????

just more evidence that being trans is a superpower??????????

lmk if the track title appears and is triggering, I will 100% remove the title.

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-04-07 14:19:26

Just wanted to let you guys know that, even though you're a small group, you matter in one more person's life. I've got a trans gal pal who's planning to get an NG account soon, and I'm likely going to point her to this club and others (related to her sexuality, nationality, interests, etc) to help her find some community and support on the site. Hope this brightens your days :)

Someone please help me revive my clubs

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-04-30 09:15:11 (edited 2022-04-30 09:16:47)

okay y’all I started hormones about 4 weeks ago and holy shit I’m literally already seeing results. like check out this budding hourglass??? Also like after a couple hours after my first injection, a lot of stress I didn’t realize I was carrying was lifted off my shoulders suddenly. Apparently it kicks in right away, and my transfemme friends noted that too. Like y’all, everyday I feel more inside my skin; For the first time, three days after my transition, I took a picture of myself in lingerie because I thought I looked amazing. I can look at my naked body and see a normal, real, sexy person. Those waves of dysphoria I sometimes got, especially “post-nut clarity” induced by a flood of testosterone in your body from orgasm, have been minimized to basically no interference in my life. Sure, I get a wave every once in a while, but it’s easily quashed. I look at myself in the mirror and have to squint to see my old self. Babes, I’m supposed to start noticing changes at 3 months. Being trans kicks so much ass.

iu_621666_7599326.jpg

iu_621665_7599326.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-05-09 10:41:01

Hey there!

I’m working on writing a trans woman for a story. What should I research and what questions should I be able to answer about her and her transition?

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-05-10 08:39:22

cw: fear, trauma.

https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/1130129

YA GIRL GOT FRONT PAGED AGAIN FOR WRITING TRANS MUSIC???

Y'ALL THE TRANS AGENDA IS IN MOTION??????

YUH!!!!

-uhh THISA TRANSAGENDA MADE ITA *italian hand, hopefully indicating to the FBI that I have a very thick accent and that "agenda" is not referring to our "secret sauce," our access to the water supply of several small communities, and our gallons of water soluble estradiol.*

y'all I feel like I should do this music stuff more seriously but I have no idea where to start. since accepting that I'm trans, it's been really encouraging, feeling so inspired and having people respond this way—I mean, I got my very unapologetically trans music on the front page twice... and it finally feels like I know what I want to say. I'm 25, almost 26, I feel like I have time... but like how do I do it? What genre do I want to do? I've been on the front page for folk emo (?) which is fun as fuck, and now for hardcore modern hip hop and rap... which is also fun as fuck. Do I see how I can do both? A parody of MGK where I do it good but I'm a transgirl? but hes hot and "dumb" and performs well and I don't want to step on daddy's toes (and I don't want people to misgender me because of it).

Idk BUT FRONT PAGE???

iu_631517_7599326.png

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-05-10 09:00:12

At 5/9/22 10:41 AM, EscapistProductions wrote: Hey there!

I’m working on writing a trans woman for a story. What should I research and what questions should I be able to answer about her and her transition?

*packs a bowl, puffs, passes, indicating peaceful intentions* please, join me on this nice carpet.

I hope I come off as gentle, but serious, just because I never cared about my body before i came out as trans and now for the first time I feel like I actually have a stake in my skin.A lot of other folks in the chat probably have had that similar infusion of self-worth. Personally, it has made me feel incredibly vulnerable.

why does she have to be trans? If she's trans to be trans, honestly I wouldn't research the specifics of her journey UNTIL it came up in the plot. If you wanted a cultural overview, to create an authentic feeling transgirl, I'd check out transgirl twitter for the shit we talk about, or r/egg_irl and look at the mtf posts to see how it felt as a closeted transwoman or as a transwoman in denial. A lot of it is loving femboys, being hot and sexy, Fallout: New Vegas, leftist shitposting, cosmological body horror humor (@hottrashbabe on twitter is perfect example)

Now, on to plot. before I offer my own insight, a guiding question to consider:

if a plot point hinges on her identity, does it use her identity against her and/or against her friends or does it affirm her identity and, in the process, makes better humans that are more capable of love and receiving it?

I feel like in order for me to want to more fully answer your question, I personally don't want to spend any energy thinking about it unless her Kafkaesque existence is eventually resolved by affirming her identity; there are too many stories about my anxiety, my fear, and stories that haunt my nightmares about my identity.

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-05-10 20:18:47

At 5/10/22 09:00 AM, SisterJenTheWizard wrote:
At 5/9/22 10:41 AM, EscapistProductions wrote: Hey there!

*packs a bowl, puffs, passes, indicating peaceful intentions* please, join me on this nice carpet.

I hope I come off as gentle, but serious, just because I never cared about my body before i came out as trans and now for the first time I feel like I actually have a stake in my skin.A lot of other folks in the chat probably have had that similar infusion of self-worth. Personally, it has made me feel incredibly vulnerable.

why does she have to be trans? If she's trans to be trans, honestly I wouldn't research the specifics of her journey UNTIL it came up in the plot. If you wanted a cultural overview, to create an authentic feeling transgirl, I'd check out transgirl twitter for the shit we talk about, or r/egg_irl and look at the mtf posts to see how it felt as a closeted transwoman or as a transwoman in denial. A lot of it is loving femboys, being hot and sexy, Fallout: New Vegas, leftist shitposting, cosmological body horror humor (@hottrashbabe on twitter is perfect example)

Now, on to plot. before I offer my own insight, a guiding question to consider:
if a plot point hinges on her identity, does it use her identity against her and/or against her friends or does it affirm her identity and, in the process, makes better humans that are more capable of love and receiving it?

I feel like in order for me to want to more fully answer your question, I personally don't want to spend any energy thinking about it unless her Kafkaesque existence is eventually resolved by affirming her identity; there are too many stories about my anxiety, my fear, and stories that haunt my nightmares about my identity.

Oh yeah, she gets a happy ending. I basically created her as a spontaneous gift to some trans friends who are close to me, so in turn, the character is close to my heart as well. I want to be nice to her.

Her identity isn't part of the main plot, but it's part of a subplot that kinda feeds into some themes of the story. One of them is people putting themselves over others' well-being for petty reasons, and the support she finds after coming out serves as part of a counterbalance to that point, showing that people are genuinely capable of caring for each other and being altruistic. (One friend even offers to take her shopping for new clothes, since they happen to be right in a location with a lot of fashion boutiques.) The other theme relates to identity - not only trying to find out the identities of some mysterious forces within the plot list, but a couple characters trying to find out their own identities. Aside from her, there's another character who is learning about their real past after having had fake memories forced on them.

So yeah. Hopefully that explains enough? Thanks for the advice you've already given.

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-06-05 23:19:36

new song about feeling ugly. lofi goes critical. cw: body dysphoria, tortured vocals.

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-06-11 23:29:00

At 1/16/22 08:18 PM, fairything wrote: Oh wow, hey! I'm a nonbinary lesbian :)

Hey me too!!!

-- doozy <3

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-06-11 23:35:18

RULES

Nonbinary here! I'm not out to most people in my life, but gender feels more like a costume to me than anything. Some pronouns are more comfortable than others on certain days and with certain people. Glad to find a little thread space / digital coffee shop here with people I'm more comfortable around.

-- doozy <3

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-06-13 08:59:32

I found this on r/queervexillologycj (most of the posts are just messing around with the flags, rather than actually making fun of anything) and I thought y’all would have a good laugh. It’s like the trans flag version of that meme with the parts of an Oreo in different configurations lol

iu_665628_6994006.jpg

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-06-13 15:50:22

At 6/13/22 08:59 AM, EscapistProductions wrote: I found this on r/queervexillologycj (most of the posts are just messing around with the flags, rather than actually making fun of anything) and I thought y’all would have a good laugh. It’s like the trans flag version of that meme with the parts of an Oreo in different configurations lol

@ yourself I’m ASS

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-06-13 19:56:07

Hey, Demigirl here, and labeled myself as part of the trans umbrella :3

♡︎Married To Boomhauer and Rusty Shackleford♡︎

🪶🧡🐈‍⬛Cherokee/Apache Princess and Queen Of Egypt🧡🪶🐈‍⬛

Redcornpilled🌽💖Professional Yandere 🔪🫀🩸💕💋

BBS Signature

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-11-06 14:23:05

Hi :)

im annie i am 16 i go by she/her and im here to meme ,shitpost, make friends and call people their Prefered prounouns :)

<Dave

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-11-06 14:23:30

At 1/18/22 04:46 PM, RoxLrUby wrote: so anyways, I uh... don't really know what other conversation topics to start in here, so... for starters, uh, I guess I could ask about your dream fashion styles?

definertly cut short skirts

<Dave

Response to I~Trans Chill & Chat~I 2022-11-07 23:06:05

Oh shit how have I not noticed this club before. I'll be honest and say that I've been questioning my gender for a good year now and as of right now I consider myself a pretty masculine nonbinary lesbian. Anyways this place seems chill and I look forward to chatting with you cool dudes.

I'm fine with both she/her and they/them