00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Monkt420 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,527,988 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 16:33:45

No PPV? How come?

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 21:56:13

At 9/20/03 04:33 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: No PPV? How come?

Too expensive

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 22:13:19

At 9/19/03 05:18 PM, E-Rayz wrote: LITA'S Back!!!!!

Yeah, it was only a matter of time 'till she came back and started owning. Won't be surprised if she and Trish beat the shit out of Gale and Molly tomorrow. If you think Lita will own tomorrow give me a hell yeah!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 23:30:42

Hell Yeah! I didn't know you were a wrestling fan PBX. :0

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-21 09:36:56

At 9/20/03 09:56 PM, LordKooler wrote:
At 9/20/03 04:33 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: No PPV? How come?
Too expensive

Yeah I know what you mean now. I thought you just didn't get it on your tv. Not buying it cause of the expense is another...I can't afford it either..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-21 13:46:17

I would never pay....( how much is it? around 40$)...
to see the worst thing to ever happen to wrestling win the title. Fuck I hate Goldberg.... Why the fuck isnt Y2J the champ? He is one of the hardest working guys in the company, and the hardest working on the raw side, He has the best mic skills in the industry, and he has an actual arsenal of moves ( goldberg has no moves or mic skills). WWE should have never brought in goldberg and steiner.... we would be better off never seeing these fools in the company......

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-21 13:54:11

At 9/20/03 11:30 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Hell Yeah! I didn't know you were a wrestling fan PBX. :0

I've always been a fan... just never bothered to post about it. O_o

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-21 17:35:21

At 9/21/03 01:46 PM, ngWo_shadowmoses_sol wrote:

WWE should have never brought in goldberg and steiner.... we would be better off never seeing these fools in the company......

i agree. Goldberg just plain sucks, all he can do is a spear and jackhammer right, all his other moves are crap. Steiner is a big waste of money...he can't really wrestle anymore and his mic skills arent very good...how many times can he say "boody daddy" and have us keep a steady face...He's done i'm sorry..

I really want Jericho to be the champ again..that would be nice.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-21 22:09:14

We wouldnt be in this mess ( All the old shit on raw and awesomeness on smackdown ) if they never split the roster. Jericho, RVD, Booker T, Randy Orton, and HBK certainly have the ability to be champ BUT OH NO the WWE has a habit of telling us what we like not asking us. But at the same time some of the guys we have grown to love wouldnt get any tv time without the split if they didnt split. Although they could just get rid of A-train, Big show, Rikishi, teh dudleys, and limit mcmahon mic time and there would be more amazing matches for all. The WWE wastes so much money on untalented losers because they think thats what we want. But then they go and get Ultimo Dragon and they rufuse to do anything with him wtf???? I dont know about any of you but they are totally walking the road WCW did before it died... Bringing in losers, I'm sure some actor will win the royal rumble, or goldberg will go undefeated for 500 matches plus he wont work a house show.... There are only a few people who have EARNED the right to not work house shows: Undertaker, HBK, Austin, etc....
Sorry for the ramblinmg but they continue to piss me off more every week and I needed to vent to those who would listen, Tell me what you think.......

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-21 22:34:24

hey if there was any a place to rant on wrestlig its here. I've ranted a few times myself. I agree with you on some points. I liked the idea of a roster split cause at the time WWE had an overflow of talent and not enough time to put them all there. But I feel that WWE is wasting the talent it has..the good ones, while over pushing the untalented ones. A-train has his moments but he can't hold a candle to some of the other gusy who are in desparate need of air time..Like Dragon. The writing needs to improve! Put Heyman back in charge of Smackdown! and get somebody fresh in change of Raw...

ok sleep time for me

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-21 22:56:48

fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. goldberg won. I have lost all faith in this fucking company. why put the belt on a guy who sucks and works one show a week? man that is the epitomy of human incompetance. Why goldberg? why not any of the dozens of awesome talented guys? i dont it??? someone comfort me......why why why why why?????????

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-22 07:49:27

I wish I knew....why? Cause WWE likes to spoon feed us to make us buy t-shirts...I dunno really..At least Rook will be happy that Coach and Al won. I was really hopeing Jericho would win the IC title but alas.. I think thay may have a Goldberg vs. Kane fued in the works..hopefully kane will demolish goldberg, the non working champ...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-22 14:55:19

I just found out that they are giveing the Goldberg/Kane fued the name of monster vs. monster....So Goldberg is a monster now huh...well Holloween will be here before we know it right?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-22 16:25:08

well, i didn't see the PPV, but i just read the results. wtf? Goldberg beat Triple H? Christian beat RVD and Jericho? Randy Orton beat Shawn Michaels? Thats wrong. Thats worse then wrong. Goldberg sucks, Christian isn't at a level even remotely near RVD and Jericho and Randy Orton does not deserve the right to go over Michaels. I mean, they didn't let Jericho (who would've at least deserved it) beat Michaels, so why Orton? Still, at least Test beat Steiner, and Kane beat Shane. Also, why did Lita get the pin? It doesn't make sense. I mean week in and week out, Molly and Gail have beatdown Trish, so from a storyline point of view, Trish should've got the pin for revenge. Also, thank god King is gone. I'll miss JR, he was cool, but I don't care if King ever comes back...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-22 17:15:47

At 9/22/03 07:49 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: I think thay may have a Goldberg vs. Kane fued in the works..hopefully kane will demolish goldberg, the non working champ...

I hate Kane, I hate Goldberg, and now i will say it I.... I.... I hate..... I hate raw! there it was hard but I did it. Raw would be on top if booker t would have won at wrestlemania. But nooooooooooooo. the only hope for raw is Y2J but for some strange reason he wont get it..... My god imagine how bad the kane goldberg match would/will be........ "uhhhhhhhhhh shudder" Thank god smackdown is coming to my town on sat.... i can stop thinking about raw and its crappyness..... what is it going to take to get a ligitimate champion????? to we have to spearhaed a letter writing campaign???? the only way to make me happy is to have austin vs michaels at wrestlemania 20. but they wont do that either......jackasses..... and as for the king/ross losing man does that suck al snow/coach couldnt talk their way out of a paper bag let alone a match....... what a waste of tv time....

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-22 17:55:45

At 9/22/03 05:15 PM, ngWo_shadowmoses_sol wrote:

:Raw would be on top if booker t would have won at wrestlemania. But nooooooooooooo.

yeah. I hear that. I mean, since Triple H won the title, he hasn't had a decent opponent, except for Booker T. I mean, he fought Steiner(sucks), Goldberg(sucks), Kane(who should've won since Kane unmasked sucks. I like Kane as a monster, but without the mask, he's less cool), and Kevin Nash(who's kind of cool, but ONLY as an extension of Shawn Michaels)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-22 18:39:44

At 9/22/03 05:55 PM, -Rook- wrote:
yeah. I hear that. I mean, since Triple H won the title, he hasn't had a decent opponent, except for Booker T. I mean, he fought Steiner(sucks), Goldberg(sucks), Kane(who should've won since Kane unmasked sucks. I like Kane as a monster, but without the mask, he's less cool), and Kevin Nash(who's kind of cool, but ONLY as an extension of Shawn Michaels)

Where is scott hall? he embodied the best of the mic skills and crowd interaction that nash and hbk have, he has the same type of image and he can still wrestle waaayyyyy better than nash.... hbk is still good but he will never get it cause they are asses.... damn it why do they bring back the losers and never the talented ones.... or keep the losers and fire the good talent or press them into obsurity??????

My examples of asshole at the top: a train, the dudleys, steiner, g-berg, big show, zach gowen, 3 minute warning...

my examples of oppressed or fired talent: justin credible, jerry lynn, ultimo dragon, Y2J, RVD, booker t, chris benoit, and edge....

If upon his return edge is not the cahmp within 6 months i will no longer watch smackdown... i love kurt angle, and hate brock lesnar so i cant keep watching them go at it...... give us soemthing new and exciting wwe....

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-22 18:48:40

At 9/22/03 06:39 PM, ngWo_shadowmoses_sol wrote:
At 9/22/03 05:55 PM, -Rook- wrote:

Where is scott hall?

yeah, wish he was back too. I sorta liked the nWo, up until Hogan left and they brought in X-Pac and Big Show...

My examples of asshole at the top: a train, the dudleys, steiner, g-berg, big show, zach gowen, 3 minute warning...

I agree with all but two: I like the Big Show, and 3 Minute Wasrning were never at the top. Plus, Jamal was fired, so now they only have Rosey (in a horrible angle, at that.)

my examples of oppressed or fired talent: justin credible, jerry lynn, ultimo dragon, Y2J, RVD, booker t, chris benoit, and edge....

YES! But add Jeff Hardy to that list. I'd like to see him and Matt in tagteam action again. (Matt really needs to ditch Shannon Moore)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 08:13:21

I heard Lita "slipped out" last night...anyody find a picture?

since we are doing a who is talented and not geting any attention or was fired ect. :

TAKA--I miss him. he ruled.
Funaki!--Damnit he's cool but he never wins.
Steven Richards--I feel less bad for him since they paired him up with Victoria, but stil an IC title win should be his at least once.
Jeff Hardy--A hardyless Raw is a bad one.
Scott Hall--i dunno bout him..he's good but he just could not beat his addiction..
Matt Hardy---he's in the spotlight yes...but not doing nearly good enough.
Tommy Dreamer--he loses to Mark Henry even after beating the hell out of him ECW style... WWE neds to stop smoking..
Road Dogg--I miss him too...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 10:31:03

Rook's RAW Review!
First off, the new announce team: True, they weren't phenomenal, but without King there, it wasn't annoying! Plus, if you don't like them, I found it extremely easy to just tune them out.
Also last night, Stone Cold proved what an asskisser he is: "I love beer, four letter words and the US Army?" WTF? And what was Lillian Garcia talking about? DEFENDING the country? The US was on the OFFENSE in Iraq! Still, I won't go anymore into the politics, because I don't want people hating on me. Also, why was Bischoff proud of the fact he made Goldberg? You don't make a turd and then show it off.
I wonder who Steiner pissed of to get that shitty deal. ManServant Stiener...
OMG! Mrak Loid focked teh munkee!!!!!!!!!111111 lol :) Seriously though, that segment was pointless. Rock's not even a wrestler anymore. I'm sick of seing the People's Chump in the same category with actual wrestlers who actually wrestle.
Christian def. RVD - Good match out of RVD. He really deserved that title, but at least Christian couldn't beat him without getting disqualified. I'm looking forward to the ladder match next week. RVD got this in the bag.
Mark Henry def. Tommy Dreamer - You gotta love Theodore Long. That's the face I want on my "dolla dolla bill" Of course, he and Mack sorta dance to the ring, while Henry still hasn't found Metamucil. And the ending was bullshit. I think I hate Mark Henry winning more than Tommy Dreamer losing. If he had lost to maybe Mack, it'd be okay, but not Henry. No one should ever lose to Mark Henry...
Trish/Lita def. Molly/Gail - better than most other women's matches, because Trish wasn't in it much. Its refreshing to not have her the be all, end all. But it still doesn't make sense to give Lita the pin. But that Twist of Fate made me want to see her and the Hardy Boyz back together again even more.
Krazy Kane Hospital Scene - Utterly ridiculous.
Hurricane/Rosey def. La Resistance - It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. If La Resistance was banged up enough to need those bandages, the shouldn't have even been competing. Way to make a stupid story, Vince. Plus, the logic didn't make sense. If The Dudleys were going to come down, why didn't they make it a TagTeam rematch? That would've at least made sense...
Evolution def. Maven/Jindrak/Cade - this was a cool match, but the ending dissappointed me. I expected this outcome: Triple H gets the pin, but Orton drags him off. While Naitch and Hunter try to figure out why, someone rolls up HHH and wins the match. Then, Orton, Jindrak, Cade and Maven beatdown on Flair and HHH, only for it to be revealed that Orton planned it all, since HHH lost his title. Then we get a tirade about how Orton will kill off the legend of Ric Flair and Triple H as he leads a group of young superstars (Maven, Jindrak, Cade, Batista) as Evolution, with some cool tagline like "The Future...Comes Today" After all, Orton was the only one with a win at Unforgiven, and the stage was perfectly set for an Evolution breakup. Well, I've ranted.
Goldberg def. Chris Jericho - if Eric Bischoff was ref, why was there another ref? That made no sense. Jericho was cool, Goldberg sucked, Bischoff was underhanded and Stone Cold was a prick. Today we've learned two things: Heels are cool, and Stone Cold should either be a wrestler or fired so Bischoff can get the job done.
As a closing note: JR vs. Coach next week? Its too soon to end Coach/Snow era. I'm not against JR coming back, but if he comes back, that nutsucker King'll come back too. Can't it be JR/Coach or JR/Snow as the announce team? Actually JR/anybody is better than JR/King.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 13:10:43

LOL! I love the lines you throw in there dude...makes me want to go online on a tusday...I keep cracking up when I read about Henry...constipation must really be bad for him if it's been 2 weeks with that look..heh

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 13:28:17

At 9/23/03 01:10 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: LOL! I love the lines you throw in there dude...makes me want to go online on a tusday...I keep cracking up when I read about Henry...constipation must really be bad for him if it's been 2 weeks with that look..heh

Maybe thats why he's so big. He hasn't had a bowel movement in ten years, so he's welling up until he eventually explodes

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 13:30:45

oh yeah, what did you think of my idea as to what should've happened in the Evolution match? (just curious)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 18:20:14

That would definatly be good...It would be interesting make sense, and just be cool..Flair is still getting some pops, they were cheering and wooing with his moves..Hell I could write Raw better..Smackdown right now is fine if you can get rid or vince..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 18:39:17

At 9/23/03 08:13 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: TAKA--I miss him. he ruled.

Taka is wrestling in japan in michinoku pro wrestling.

Funaki!--Damnit he's cool but he never wins.

I know.

Steven Richards--I feel less bad for him since they paired him up with Victoria, but stil an IC title win should be his at least once.

I think he should.

Jeff Hardy--A hardyless Raw is a bad one.

Jeff is wrestling in the indy leagues.

Scott Hall--i dunno bout him..he's good but he just could not beat his addiction..

Last year, Scott hall was wrestling in nwa-tna.
Then he left. And now he is wrestling in japan

Matt Hardy---he's in the spotlight yes...but not doing nearly good enough.

He is doing ok. Ever since the matt hardy/zack gowan
match at summerslam got cancelled due to zack's injury
to brock lesnar.

Tommy Dreamer--he loses to Mark Henry even after beating the hell out of him ECW style... WWE neds to stop smoking..

Remember his fights with rvd back in the ecw? And I want to tell you one more thing, I never really watched the ecw.

Road Dogg--I miss him too...

He is wrestling under the name "bg james" in nwa-tna.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 22:25:24

I know where they are..i'm just stating what I think of them...I really think TAKA got robbed here, so I'm glad that he's doing well in Japan..Hall too. I watched ECW every now and then...it came on too late for me half the time..I did see the Dudleys last ECW match against Spike and Dreamer...They set 3 tables on fire and put spike through it then Dreamer, out of no where, hits a mad DDT to win the tag title preventing the Dudleys from taking the belts with them to the WWF.

That match made m a bigger ECW fan...Damn now I'm getting nostalgic...I neve thought i'd miss WCW.....

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-23 23:26:32

here's something to piss everyone off. At No Mercy, it'll be Stephanie McMahon vs Vince McMahon in an "I Quit" match.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-24 00:06:14

At 9/23/03 11:26 PM, -Rook- wrote: here's something to piss everyone off. At No Mercy, it'll be Stephanie McMahon vs Vince McMahon in an "I Quit" match.

Fuck. Why are they wasting precious TV time with announcer battles and owner/daughter wars? Hold on. Heres and idea. It might sound radical but here we go.... What if they have what I call "storylines". Now these storylines will be based around the "wrestlers". Not david arquette, not bagwells mom, not the mcmahons ( except shane sometimes ) not commentators. I know it sounds like its from out of this world but maybe, just maybe it would work. I hate goldberg he sucks and will be the death of the business, Y2J rules. does anyones else realize that goldberg cant carry a match as champ.... if he doesnt defend against y2j, hbk, orton or rvd....their fucked....goldberg vs kane uhhhhhh.....i dont even want to watch.... HHH was right we need him more than he needs us.... as much as I wanted to see him lose the title I would rather he had it for 10 years than goldberg for 10 seconds.....

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-24 07:56:42

At 9/23/03 11:26 PM, -Rook- wrote: here's something to piss everyone off. At No Mercy, it'll be Stephanie McMahon vs Vince McMahon in an "I Quit" match.

WTF???? Do they realize just how stupid that it? Wow storylines...i remember those..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-24 11:57:43

At 9/24/03 12:06 AM, ngWo_shadowmoses_sol wrote:

:What if they have what I call "storylines". Now these storylines will be based around the "wrestlers".

utter poppycock. Why these "storylines" will serve no purpose but to downsize McMahon self-glorification! Do really want that on your head? Making poor Vinnie Mac cry cuz he can't see himself on TV...for shame..