00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HighLlama just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,527,855 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 13:45:10

you must since the announcer one will probably be the worst one there, at least by comparison to the others.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 14:30:24

A big fan since the early 80's i feel I should be a part of this here post. If any of you are old enough to remember THE greatest of all time(before he went loopy) The Ultimate Warrior. He was just great, running around acting like he forgot his ADD medicine. Oh and Mankind, who can be seen this week on JImmy Kimmel Live all this week. Check your local listings, lol

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 14:40:29

nope I'm too young to remember him, I started watching maybe a year before Austin got his first Heavyweight title run. Mick Foley is my all time favorite wrestler. You can be a part of this club, it's cool, just pick a wrestler to represent and put it in your BBS signature. A few have been taken like HBK, Mankind, The Rock...there a re a few more but I don't remember them right now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 14:58:57

At 9/17/03 01:45 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: you must since the announcer one will probably be the worst one there, at least by comparison to the others.

I know it'll be a crappy match, but its the outcome that's more important for me...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 15:02:31

At 9/17/03 02:30 PM, DaDeathcharge wrote: A big fan since the early 80's i feel I should be a part of this here post. If any of you are old enough to remember THE greatest of all time(before he went loopy) The Ultimate Warrior. He was just great, running around acting like he forgot his ADD medicine. Oh and Mankind, who can be seen this week on JImmy Kimmel Live all this week. Check your local listings, lol

I remember Ultimte Warrior (vaguely). He was always my favorite as a kid, until i stopped watching. Its only in the last year or so that i started watching it again...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 15:13:26

The thing about King is that they have him under contract as an announcer, not a wrestler. That lets him wrestle for other shows. He's going to be in a tag cage match on friday in the MLW. I think WWE pays him extra when he wrestles.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 08:07:11

smackdown has the iron man match tonight, looks to be a good one. I predict a Lesnar Victory...Wait...he's hurt now so maybe they won't...Whatever.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 10:02:20

I don't care. It might be a good match, but that title has gone back and forth between Angle and Lesnar for about a year! End it! I mean, other people are qualified to hold it:
A-Train
Big Show
Chris Benoit
Eddie Guerrero
Edge (when he comes back)
John Cena
Matt Hardy
Rey Mysterio (as he's the only cruiserweight i can picture tussling with the big boys)
Rikishi (when he comes back)
Sean O'Haire (who I feel sorely needs a push)
and of course, Undertaker or his protoge, Nathan Jones (when he's back)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 12:42:09

Contenders for the tite:
A-Train---Your kidding right?
Big Show--He's done it bafore and he can do it again
Chris Benoit--Deserves a tite run
Eddie Guerrero--Ditto
Edge--Would need time to get back with the fans before getting any title
John Cena--maybe
Matt Hardy--Would be cool
Rey Mysterio--Ditto
Rikishi--Needs a push of any kind
Sean O'Haire--Not ready yet
Undertaker--Could take it anytime
Nathan Jones--Not ready yet

That should cover it for now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 13:14:50

At 9/18/03 12:42 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Contenders for the tite:
A-Train---Your kidding right?

what's wrong with A-Train? All he needs is good manager (where's Paul Heyman when you need him) and a little more attitude

John Cena--maybe

no "maybes" about it. Cena deserves it

Sean O'Haire--Not ready yet
Nathan Jones--Not ready yet

was Undertaker ready when he took the title? (i think he took it in his very first match, but i can't remember back that far)
was Gail Kim ready when she took it her very first match?
were La Resistance ready?
Was Brock Lesnar ready?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 13:20:26

There's nothing really wrong with a-train...i've just never seen him in a real good match.

Cena could be a champ, but let him do the mid-card for a while and see how well he does as a US champ.

Taker did not win the title in his first match.

As for the wrestleers who got titles right off the bat with the exception of vetrans who are wll known: WWE reiters are smoking heavy these days what can i tell you?

But for Nathan and Sean, they are just not over with the crowd enough to be a champ, they have the talent but just not getting reactions thet they need.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 13:36:27

At 9/18/03 01:20 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Cena could be a champ, but let him do the mid-card for a while and see how well he does as a US champ.

maybe your right, but it pisses me off that Cena had a title shot, lost to Lesnar, then got beat by Undertaker, and didn't even get the rematch he deserved at summerslam. Taker/Cena 2 would've been better then Taker/A-Train

Taker did not win the title in his first match.

i'm not good with wrestling history. i thought he did, but maybe i'm confused with someone else...

But for Nathan and Sean, they are just not over with the crowd enough to be a champ, they have the talent but just not getting reactions thet they need.

but what better way to get these reactions then for them to at least get a shot at a title? Matbe not even the World Title, but the US or Tag Team (if they could get a partner)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 14:44:38

I know christian won a title in his debut match..the Light-heavyweight Title from TAKA to be exact.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 17:39:41

At 9/18/03 02:44 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: I know christian won a title in his debut match..the Light-heavyweight Title from TAKA to be exact.

maybe Christian was who i was thinking about...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 19:04:58

Smackdown is on. I'll review it after I watch it

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 21:28:53

LordKooler's "Smackdown!" review
1.Rey mysterio & Chris benoit vs Tajiri & Rhyno
Smackdown's first match was stunning, With 2 high flying cruiserweights, A great technical wrestler,
And a man with brute strength made this match good.
2.Torrie wilson & Nidia vs Shaniqua
That match was very boring. Ever since the bourbon street bikini contest after nidia pulled down torrie's short pants to show the crowd her butt.
Anyway, I have to say that shaniqua is a brute because
of what she did to both nidia & torrie.
3.Eddie & chavo guerrero vs charlie haas & shelton benjamin
Smackdown's tag team championship match had lot of action, exitement, etc. And I loved the end where chavo & eddie do a double team to win the belts.
4.Brock lesnar vs kurt angle
Smackdown's main event was awesome. But we all know who won the belt at the end, Brock lesnar!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 21:36:38

The thought of guys touching other guys for entertainment scares me >_<

But u guys have fun!!!!!!

yay!!!!!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 21:39:26

wow someone is mature....If you don't like something, don't go to it's club doofus.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-18 21:41:39

At 9/18/03 09:39 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: wow someone is mature....If you don't like something, don't go to it's club doofus.

wow..what a loser..u got into calling me inmature and u use the word doofus...+u spell it wrong...what a loser..but ok..later

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-19 08:26:41

At 9/18/03 09:41 PM, MagicalMusicalDooks wrote:

wow..what a loser..u got into calling me inmature and u use the word doofus...+u spell it wrong...what a loser..but ok..later

Listen n00b I'm human I make mistakes, like you can spell everything right? "Doofus" is a toned down insult, cause I don't like gettig banned. And what the hell are you still here for if you don't like wrestling? Get the Hell out and STFU!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-19 11:13:06

At 9/18/03 09:28 PM, LordKooler wrote: LordKooler's "Smackdown!" review

Good review :)
I didn't see much of the show, but its good to hear Los Guerreros have the tag titles back. Although, that raises a question: What are Haas and Benjamin gonna call themselves now? Without the belts, they're obviously not the World's Greatest TagTeam...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-19 11:49:20

Right now Benjamin is out. He had some knee surgery done today and will be out for a few weeks. Lets hope for a speedy recovery!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-19 15:47:05

At 9/19/03 11:13 AM, -Rook- wrote: Good review :)
I didn't see much of the show, but its good to hear Los Guerreros have the tag titles back. Although, that raises a question: What are Haas and Benjamin gonna call themselves now? Without the belts, they're obviously not the World's Greatest TagTeam...

I think they should be called the world's worst tag team

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-19 17:18:04

LITA'S Back!!!!! she is so hot. Trish Stratus is the hottest.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-19 23:26:19

I'll say this for the record. If trish ever posed for playboy...I'm buyin one!

P.S. Who needs to really buy that when you can find that stuff on the internet?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 00:13:27

Wrestling is for fruits :)

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 00:15:15

At 9/19/03 05:18 PM, E-Rayz wrote: LITA'S Back!!!!! she is so hot. Trish Stratus is the hottest.

Trish's face has to many manly qualities to truly be hot. Stacey and Torrie are the hottest! I rather have a steph playboy than a trish.... John Cena is the.... see my earlier posts.... He will be champ by next summerslam. Also Goldberg is the biggest jackass and the worst wrestler ever. if he wins which he unfortunatly will. It will be the downfall of the WWE. the only bigger jackass than goldberg is machoman.... PS 200th post!!!!!! YES!!!!!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 10:04:12

The women in the WWE are pretty hot right now I'll say that...I don't like Goldberg...He won't put over anybody so that he will always look good. He didn't want to help Jericho in WCW saying he was too small, and look what happened, 1st Undisputed Champ! Not sure on Cena, I don't get to watch Smackdown! a lot so i can't fairly judge.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 14:06:37

The PPV is tomarrow. Anybody gonna watch it?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-20 16:11:32

At 9/20/03 02:06 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: The PPV is tomarrow. Anybody gonna watch it?

I don't have pay-per-view

BBS Signature