00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,523,030 Views | 29,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-06 11:59:20

At 9/5/03 04:42 PM, LordKooler wrote: *Lordkooler's "smackdown!" review*

good review, but (no offense) you should try to flesh it out a little. make it captivating to the reader. then your review will go from good to excellent.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-06 12:26:13

At 9/6/03 11:59 AM, -Rook- wrote:

"good review, but (no offense) you should try to flesh it out a little. make it captivating to the reader. then your review will go from good to excellent."

-qoute the 'EXPERT', lol.

Yea, Rook can type up a review thats fun to read, Lord/kooler you should put in oyur own opinion an stuff, ur a CRITIC!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-06 16:24:22

speaking of reviews, i'm going to a Smackdown House show called "Up close and un-censored" tomarrow. I severly doubt it will be totaly un-censored, but I'm gonna try and record what happens and post it here. From matches, promos, crowd reactions, anything I can jot down. I just hope I can get through security with a pen and paper. People are paranoid these days.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-06 16:35:40

Ultimo is ok like entrance wise and outfit and finisher but to me he's not the great high-flier, out the box type that he was hyped up 2 be

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-06 21:40:07

At 9/6/03 04:35 PM, Nemesis_remix wrote: Ultimo is ok like entrance wise and outfit and finisher but to me he's not the great high-flier, out the box type that he was hyped up 2 be

yeah, but thats vince mcmahon's fault. ultimo always had that lucha libre style he learned in mexico, but vince expected him to be the next rey mysterio.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-06 22:50:28

I will join I want to see lesnar F5 basham brothers into the ring post.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-06 22:54:19

At 9/5/03 11:18 PM, pot_land_69 wrote: the rock should be back either this week or next
because he just finished his next movie

In smackdown shut your mouth (for ps2) I cant stand him, but since he's a hollywood star, which makes the fans pissed off which makes him an bad person makes him more funny.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-06 22:59:54

At 9/6/03 10:54 PM, iscrulz wrote:
In smackdown shut your mouth (for ps2) I cant stand him, but since he's a hollywood star, which makes the fans pissed off which makes him an bad person makes him more funny.

ha. yeah. rock sucks. he's not even a real wrestler anymore. he only works about three monthes a year, then its of to making crappy movies which only sell tickets cuz the rock is in it...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 01:47:08

Hey bitches, what's up? Now who's the fuck that stole order of my club?

nah just kiddin. Yo, whoever you are, thanks i appreciate it. Now I'd be a real ass to take it back. Because i was so busy during the past 3 months that coyuld barely get on newgrounds. Look, I'm no fucking leader. So.... can i be like 3rd or 2nd in command?

Oh yeah. This time I mean it. I'm back and back for good. youi won't see me taking anymore 20 day absenses.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 09:33:19

well look who's here! AS for leadership you cna duke it out with th others, I just post here. Well today is the day for the smackdown! house show, again, i'll try and write down what happens and post it here later. I have to go to my crappy job now, so i'll see you guys later.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 16:47:51

I just wonder why in the blue hell Rock made Christian the "New People's Champ"?! WTF! I've never liked Christian and he's always been a lil winny bitch and has never been a good wrester.Only His bro Edge was the true good one

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 17:47:25

then why does edge keep getting hurt while christian stays and gets title runs? He's only whiny to be a heel, you hating him means he's doing his job. What Rock does is his own buisness, and that gimmick was droped already, just the peeps thing is still going.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 18:32:36

At 9/7/03 05:47 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: then why does edge keep getting hurt while christian stays and gets title runs? He's only whiny to be a heel, you hating him means he's doing his job. What Rock does is his own buisness, and that gimmick was droped already, just the peeps thing is still going.

to be fair, edge can't control wether or not he's hurt, and if he was still there, you know he'd have a title belt right now. and as for christian, he pissed me off for a while, but now he's grown on me. see, you can be an edgehead AND a peep at the same time. (and for the record, i'm also a jerichoholic)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 18:37:56

heh...if an edge fan is an edgehead, then should a rosey fan be a SHIThead?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 20:41:59

At 9/7/03 01:47 AM, MickFoliac wrote:

I Took the role of leader. Sure you can be co-leader. Just as much power over this place as i have.

There WAS someother guy being co-leader... then he left.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 22:35:29

ok I just got back from the house show and as promised here are the results:

U.S. Title Match
Eddie Guerrero(c) vs. Johe Cena
Winner: Guerrero via belt shot

Matt Hardy w/ Shannnon Moore vs. Rhyno
Winner: Matt via Twist of Fate

Six-man Tage Team Match
Billy Kidman, Spanky, Orlando Jordan vs. F.B.I.
Winners: Kidman, Spanky, Jordan via top rope sun-set flip

Tag Match
Billy Gunn & Jamie Noble vs. Basham Bothers w/Shaniqua
Winners: Basham Bros. via roll-up with the assist from Shaniqua

Cruiserweight Title Match
Rey Meysterio(c) vs. Ultimo Dragon
Winner: Rey via 619

Tage Team Title match
Worlds Greatest Tag Team vs. A.P.A.
Winners: WGTT via belt shot

Chris Benoit vs. A-Train
Winner: Benoit w/ cross-face

Bikini Contest
Sable vs. Torrie vs. Dawn vs. Nidia
Winner: Torrie

Tag Match
Big Show & Lesnar vs. Undertaker & Angle
Winners: Undertaker & Angel via Choke slam

biggest pop- Eddie/Rey
Biggest Heat-Lesnar
Funniest Moment-Sable revealing Nidia's bra stuffing.
Best Match-Rey and Ultimo Dragon

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 22:38:44

At 9/7/03 10:35 PM, Outlaw88 wrote:

So how was it overall?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-07 22:48:58

It was really great! Kurt was talking some trash and cursing at Lesnar, and seeing WWE live is always fun for me. One of the guards was cool and let me and a friend move down to much better seats, and I took some pictures though they may not come out all that great. A very solid show with lots of action. Eddie came out to a huge pop and long before the match the entire place was chanting. Same with Rey. I had a really good time there.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-08 07:55:05

I forgot to add that cena did a rap about the florida teams and got some monster heat as well, second to Lesnar. It got really bad when he made fun of Dan Marino, damn he got some heat then. Only the "You tapped out" chant beat that.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-08 18:53:04

wwe is considering making Tommy Draemer a heel (which is good as that may mean more airtime) and making John Cena a face(which is bad, as cena makes a cool heel)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-08 19:03:35

Yay we get to have another Raw Review from Rook later! I'm looking forward to the cage match. I also just read that they are trying out the idae of Dreamer being a heel at house shows, so he may become one on TV. Better Chracter development may lead to a push for Dreamer so lets keep our fingers crossed.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 08:00:13

For those of you who watched Raw last nignt and saw Spike miss the table and get his head smashed, so far the word is that he is ok. That was one hell of a nasty bump.

Why oh why are they putting yet another Test vs. Scott match again on a PPV? Didn't they realize it sucked the first two times? Damnit the angle is old and uninteresting move on. And again they don't have Christian or jericho in a PPv match yet. I think a rematch between those two would be a great PPV match-up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 11:01:58

RookMan's RAW Review!
RVD vs. Kane - how is it possible that you can put an athlete of Van Dam's calibre in a steel cage with a "monster" like Kane and have a shitty match? I expected great things out of this, but it dangerously below par. I mean, the whole match consisted of Kane slamming RVD into a wall. It was weak at best...
Eric Bischoff Tirade - I agree with every single word that Bischoff said. I'm really getting sick of the current announcing team. I mean, JR is ok, but Lawler sucks. And I'm sick of these three phrases: "Puppies" "Slobberknocker" and "Stain on the Underwear of Life." To hell with that. I want an announcing team more like Michael Cole and Tazz. Smackdown has cool announcers, why can't RAW?
Lance Storm vs. Rico - What does it say about RAW when an RVD/Kane Cage Match sucks, and its followed by an outstanding match with two midcard wrestlers. I loved this match, and I prclaim Lance Storm the pimpin'est wrestler on either brand.
Women's Match - I turned off the TV when this came on. But I bet it sucked. Much like Gail Kim probably did in the locker room. I wish i was Eric Bischoff...
Idiot Stone Cold Segment - too much to say. Where do I start? First off, nice podium, douchebag. What was it made of, cardboard? Christian runs his mouth a little, but it was cool to see Jericho just come out with no taunts, no mind games, just asskicking. But it left me confused. Should I consider Y2J a face or a heel? Cuz even after beaten up Christian, he still told off Stone Cold. And as for Stone Cold...fuck you. Jericho pats his back and gets a stunner? You stupid fuck. How is a good natured pat on the back a physical threat? Doucheplug... Also this retarded segment proved that 95% of WWE viewers are brainless idiots who only like what people tell them to like. How else do you explain the fact that when Christian got his ass kicked, we hear the "Y2J" chant, then when he talks to Austin, we hear the "Asshole" chant, followed be tremendous cheers for the stunner? Well, thats the greatest concentration of pure idiocy i've ever seen...
Dudleys, Hurricane and Rosey vs. La Resistance, Rob Conway, Rodney Mack and Mark Henry - this started out cool, but all the wrestlers were too damn sloppy. I Thought for sure that Mark Henry broke his leg or something at one point, and the smack Spike Dudley took...nasty. I hope that was all staged, cause if not, i think its disgusting that they didn't end the match immediately, moreso since they showed Spike bust his head about four times.
Scott Steiner vs. Stevie Richards - hated it because it was a thinnly veiled excuse to have ANOTHER Steiner vs. Test match for Stacy Keibler. Richards deserves better matches. Oh, and to the WWE writers...WRITE MORE ORIGINAL MATCHES, YOU UNTALENTED FUCKS!
Evolution vs Goldberg - How were these surprise partners? Anyway, its always cool to see Evolution bust people up, but it wasn't a really good ending. It was ok, but not great.
TEH EDN!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 11:32:56

At 9/9/03 11:01 AM, -Rook- wrote: RookMan's RAW Review!

oh, i forgot to mention the Coach segment! I t made me laugh. JR the Hutt...lol. And I honestly feel Coach is a great heel. A match at a PPV might suck, but Coach is cool now, so whatever. But it ended to anticlimactically. And do we really believe Al Snow is afraid of a whoremonger like King? I didn;t think so...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 15:11:57

I agree with ya on many points. The only real difference was I didn't turn the tv off during the womens match...Thank god for GameBoy..I honsetly don't want to see another test vs. steiner match, it's been far overdone and furthermore sucked the last few times. So on PPV we now have at last 2 crap matches, the previously mentioned, and the commentators tag match..I wonder who will do the comentary..Probably Eric, maybe stone cold. Spike is ok, but it was a nasty bump. The Mark Henry through the ropes is one of his moves, usually he squashes the person and slides out, but he missed. That has been used to fake injuries for him in the past, so i knew he was fine.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 16:14:44

At 9/9/03 03:11 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: The Mark Henry through the ropes is one of his moves, usually he squashes the person and slides out, but he missed. That has been used to fake injuries for him in the past

i didn't know that, but then i've never paid any attention to Mark Henry. i know absolutely nothing of any of his moves, past matches, nothing. (well, aside from him being world's strongest man)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 16:53:26

I dont want JR and King gone!

Did n e one se that TNA comercial for a one-cent PPV that featured....STING?! *dun dun DUN!*

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 20:30:02

At 9/9/03 04:53 PM, suckit5490 wrote: I dont want JR and King gone!

i can understand not wanting JR gone, he's cool except for the incessant (sp?) use of the word slobberknocker, but how anyone can respect King is beyond me. Well, to each his own...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 22:31:35

well King is a legend in wrestling. He was the wrestler who pile-drove Andy Kaufman, if you know who that was or saw the movie Man on the Moon. He's been in the buisness a long time. The JR and King combo is a great commentator team, but of course they are both getting old and so it may be that time to replace them, but Raw's commentary will suck for a little while until the new people, whether it be Coach and Snow, become just as good.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 22:41:10

i dont like Coach at ALL. He's a prick in my eyes.