00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Starflo42000 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,527,840 Views | 29,938 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 22:55:39

At 9/9/03 10:31 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: stuff

yeah, iknow king is a wrestling legend, but as a commentator, he sucks. i've never liked King in that role, and its my opinion that JR carries King. The proof? When Coach filled in for JR, two sucks equaled a whole lot of suck. All King ever does is say the same damn things over and over, week after week.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-09 23:06:36

At 9/9/03 10:41 PM, suckit5490 wrote: i dont like Coach at ALL. He's a prick in my eyes.

well, i don't know. His commentating is lacking, but (call me crazy) i think he makes a really cool heel. But then again, i liked 3 Minute Warning, despite the fact everyone else seemed to hate them. I dunno, i just like wrestlers that no one else does. I guess i'm weird in that respect.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-10 07:41:58

i'm not fond of Coach, he's just not as good a commentator as the others. King can be funny at times and annoying at others. You drive a hard point...maybe it is time to replace them, but right now they are they best WWE has to offer, cause Coach is just not ready to fill in for JR full time.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-10 11:45:00

In some WWE news today sourses say it is unlikely at this time that RVD will eventually get the Heavyweight title. Many feel his mic skills are lacking, while his in-ring skills rarly change. also he comes off as egotistical in the locker room which rubs many the wrong way, including Vince.

Now what do I think of all this??? I can agree on the mic skills but in the ring RVD can really move and perform. He deserves at least one title run, he's gotten others before and proved to be a good champ...but whatever, i don't write the show.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-10 22:35:38

In some more news, the Raw ratings were terribl;e compared to others. The lack of solid decent matches and the bad start he show had may be to blame.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-11 15:43:59

yay smackdown! tonight. I forgot who reviews it...Guess i'll find out later. The preview looks good, it's a shame I won't see it...damn job..

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-11 18:25:36

At 9/11/03 03:43 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: yay smackdown! tonight. I forgot who reviews it...Guess i'll find out later. The preview looks good, it's a shame I won't see it...damn job..

I'm the one who reviews smackdown

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-11 21:43:03

LordKooler's "Smackdown!" review
Rey mysterio & billy kidman vs nunzio & tajiri
The first match on smackdown was pretty good. Tajiri
was the best part. He avoided mysterio's 619 to get the win!
Chris benoit vs rhyno
Yet another good benoit match. I loved a-train's interference.
The brock lesnar vs kurt angle match at summerslam Omg! I finally saw it! Smackdown's best match at summerslam! It had alot of action and exitement! I loved it when mcmahon got an angle slam on the chair.
John cena vs eddie guerrero
Smackdown's best match. That match also had the return of chavo!
A.p.a vs matt hardy & shannon moore
Not a bad match but I loved the the part where bradshaw does the clothesline from hell on shannon moore.
Stephanie mcmahon vs brock lesnar
This was just sick. Is brock a psycho or what?
What was vince mcmahon thinking? What brock was gonna
do to stephanie was disgusting! Thank god kurt angle saved her

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-12 07:49:25

I read the review on smackdown from you and another sourse, and that looked to be a very good show. Did you think it was better than this weeks Raw?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-12 15:29:15

Any ideas on what they will do with chavo now that he's back? Should he go for the Crusierweight title, or turn on his kin and go for the US title? or none of the above?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-12 21:40:01

At 9/12/03 03:29 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Any ideas on what they will do with chavo now that he's back? Should he go for the Crusierweight title, or turn on his kin and go for the US title? or none of the above?

I think chavo should go for the crusierweight title

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-13 07:46:49

yeah thats what I think too. He needs a singles push..along with Dragon on that roster.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-13 16:16:19

I've talkedf at lot about Raw so most of you know who i'm rooting for to get pushes. Evolution may or may not break up. House show main events have been HHH vs. Ortan vs. Flair for the title. this may be used to cover for HHH when he leaves to go on his honeymoon with steph. Time will tell.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-13 18:04:29

In a perfect world, I want things to work out like this: Goldberg loses title and job, Triple H then feigns injury that will keep him out for a month or two (if his torn groin isn't already that bad). While away, he passes the title to Orton. HHH enjoys honeymoon, then comes back. Demands title back. Orton refuses and he, Flair, (hopefully) Batista all turn on Triple H. Triple H has face turn, reforms the clique with Nash and Michaels, eventually wins back title. Everyone wins.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-14 09:34:39

As nice as that sounds it probably won't happen. Goldberg just might win...that bad...i just don;t like the fact that Raw has to revolve around it, why can't they focus on others more often...If HHH wanted a cookie and goldberg ate the last one they would revolve Raw around "The cookie incedint" and show just how hungry HHH was that night, and he had milk damnit!

hehe sarcasm rules.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-14 18:46:44

has anyone ever heard of a "Fans bring Weapons match?" The MLW is having one next friday. check it out at MLW.com cause maybe you may get it on your tv where you live...It's near me so I get it, but i don't know bout you guys.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-15 07:54:12

Heat didn't do it for me last night...the only thing I liked about it was the christian/venis match at the end. anyone else catch it?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-15 15:10:51

Raw's toight, the only good thing about monday in my view. I hope it's good, I want to see some action! Any previews?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-16 08:05:05

I just wanted to cover some points before rook gets to it in his famous review

The Fab Moola and Mae Young...why in gods name were they there? I really don't like them, 80 years or not they shouldn't be in the ring...and she beat vitoria..why damnit why??? Thank god for Randy Orton...(did I just say that??)

Lita's return: Well I've liked Lita cause she can wrestle a bit but the women match was still crap..

The RVD/J2Y/Christian Thriple threat match makes me happy. Finally the WWE had a surge of brain cells.

JR/King/Coach/Snow...I just don't care, However I do care that they are including that crap match on a PPV.Do you really want to pay to see that?

I thougth the five or so lowblows Shane gave Kane was kinda funny...yeah i'm inmature, so what?

Rosey calling for a cab got me laughing...and i don't know why...

Thats my rant for now...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-16 11:45:47

RookMan's RAW Review!
First off, let me say shame on you Outlaw. You stealin' mah thunda, boy? You best step off, or we'll have to have a match at Unforgiven to be the new review team on RAW (zing!)
Anyway:
Jericho vs. Rob Van Dam - Okay, there is no way in hell that this could have possibly been a bad match. I mean, come on, Highlight of the Night vs The Whole Dam Show? Couldn't have started RAW better myself. I also enjoyed the prelude to the match. Stone Cold needs to either be fired or be a wrestler again. and a triple threat at Unforgiven? Sweeeeet.
Rob Conway vs. Spike Dudley - What a pointless segment. And putting Spike through another table, one week removed from his injury? What idiot wrote that? And why the hell did Bubba and D-Von leave him to chase Frenchmen? Couldn't they see what would happen? Just awful...
Fabulous Moolah vs. Victoria - I loved the part where Bischoff goes to his office for two half naked women, only to find Young and Moolah. Mae Young is hilarious. Y'know, I can't believe that they're in their 80's. 50's or 60's, maybe, but 80's? Still it was a terrible match. Are we to believe Victoria can't kick out from an old woman? Another bad thing was them showing the audience when Orton RKO'd her. Why do they always do that when they're only going to sho the footage on Bottom Line anyway?
Mark Henry & Rodney Mack vs. Lance Storm & Goldust - I love Lance Storm's new intro. He is teh Pimpinest (lol). Maybe Mark Henry should go with him and Goldie. After all, did you notice that Theodore Long and Mack danced down to the ring, while Henry stood there, looking constipated? Its called "Metamucil", Mark. Unfortunately, the match sucked. I wanted Storm to whoop ass on Henry. Oh well...
Molly and Gail Kim vs. Trish - not nearly as crappy as most women's matches, but not outstanding either. The only thing i don't get is that if the point was to end Trish's career, why go for the cover? Pinning Trish was just a waste of time. And Lita's back! Hurray! Now all they have to do is bring back Jeff and move Matt to RAW!, and the universe will be made right once again...
Val Venis vs. Test - Cool match. I liked it. Now there's the guy who should get Stacy, Val Venis. I mean, Stacy is the perfect candidate to be a Venis Video Platinum Chick. And best of all, Steiner didn't ruin the match. Sure, he came out, but he never entered the ring (at least not until AFTER Val got the pin)
King vs. Al Snow - I liked it when Snow and Coach came out mocking JR and King. Snow more especially. I loved that fake King costume. The match was okay, but I didn't like the outcome. As you all know I hate King. I wanted Al to win so very, very badly...Anyway, after the match was pretty lame. If JR can be laid out be just one punch from Coach, how are we expected to believe he can beat coach at Unforgiven?
Contract Signing - Now thats what I call bustin' a nut!!! lol. I also liked the fact that when Bishoff came to the ring, people in the front row were bowing. That's more like it. Bischoff > Stone Cold.
Good Bye Party - I didn't watch it after Goldberg came down. But HHH was right. That was a special Goldberg moment.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-16 12:35:04

As a special treat going into Unforgiven, I'm gonna give a Rook Prediction section (since it is a RAW PPV)
Jericho vs. Christian vs. RVD - This is a tough call, but I definitely know it won't be Christian. Jericho looks good, so I see him the most likely winner, though as i said, its a tough call.
Shane vs. Kane - I gotta go with Kane on this one. They gotta stick with the monster motif, and if a monster can't win a last man standing match, that's just lame.
Trish and Lita vs. Molly and Gail Kim - I can tell you right now, as the WWE lacks originality, it will end with Trish covering Gail.
Dudleys vs La Resistance and Conway - La Resistance and Conway are gonna win, that way the'll have an excuse to keep this rivalry going until the Dudleys get the tagteam gold
Test vs. Steiner - i hate to admit it, but Steiner will probably win. But i hope i'm wrong, because i really want test to win
Shawn Michaels vs. Randy Orton - if Michaels loses, it'll be a crime against nature.
Snow and Coach vs. JR and King - well, its pretty obvious that JR and King will win, but i almost want Snow and Coach to win, so that King will leave forever. If only there was some middle ground so JR could stay and King would leave...
Triple H vs. Goldberg - this is a no-brainer. Goldberg will win.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-16 12:40:25

what??? I thought we WERE a team, you do afunny as hell review and I add some comments and Bam...kinda sorta maybe....heh I just wanted to throw some of my opinions out there dude, I love the rook raw review, and don't want to stal any "thunder" from it. Hell we could be the frigging MC/Tazz team..you know, the one that dosen't suck right now.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-16 12:45:53

At 9/16/03 12:40 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: what??? I thought we WERE a team, you do afunny as hell review and I add some comments and Bam...kinda sorta maybe....heh I just wanted to throw some of my opinions out there dude, I love the rook raw review, and don't want to stal any "thunder" from it. Hell we could be the frigging MC/Tazz team..you know, the one that dosen't suck right now.

aww, no hard feelings. Just clownin'. It was more at the expense of Unforgiven than you (as you'll note by the ZING i gave)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-16 14:28:40

ok cool. What was your overall rating of Raw anyway? Did you like it hate it or just not care? I liked it for the most part.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-16 20:51:33

At 9/16/03 02:28 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: ok cool. What was your overall rating of Raw anyway? Did you like it hate it or just not care? I liked it for the most part.

i guess it was ok. I liked the Venis/Test match, Jerich/RVD match, Al Snow's mock King suit, Lita's return and Mae Young hittin' on Bischoff. I hated the fact that they had to show Spike's bump AGAIN, Mark Henry's constipated expression, King, and Victoria being beat by an octogenerian. Everything else was sorta in the gray area.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-16 22:26:44

Yeah I thought the Venis/Test match was good. He had a good match with christian on heat so maybe he's making a comeback to the midcard level.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 07:50:01

In some WWE news today, The Hurrican and Rodny Mack had a real life fight in the locker room a few days ago. Aperrently Mack was telling hurricane how their match should go and Helms started sayinh how he should be doing it since he was the vetran. It got heated from there and a fight broke out...They had to take helms to a hospital after...both are ok.

Weird stuff these days huh?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 08:03:00

At 9/17/03 07:50 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: stuff

good. I don't like the Hurricane. He's an idiot. The superhero thing was fun for a while, but now its just tacky.
In more important news, after raw ended they had a party for Moolah, and she and Garrison Cade locked lips! Cade is now up there with Lance Storm fo bein the Pimpinest.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 10:48:15

LOL! Cade did what??? Well the PPV is comming so I figured i'd ask what matches people are looking forward to see, or if you can't, what would you have liked to see and later hear about?

I'd like to see the triple threat match for the IC title the most, but I also want to see the last man standing match.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-09-17 11:58:18

At 9/17/03 10:48 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: LOL! Cade did what??? Well the PPV is comming so I figured i'd ask what matches people are looking forward to see, or if you can't, what would you have liked to see and later hear about?

yeah. Not romantically, of course, just as a present :) Appearantly, Jindrak did it to, byt i think he was just following Cade's lead...
as for matches, i'm looking forward to the Triple Threat Match, and the Announcer match (i guess ihave wierd taste)