00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joaomfigueiredo just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,522,879 Views | 29,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-04 04:53:24

At 7/2/03 01:49 PM, dumbdoughnut wrote:
ps:did you say if we did have wrestiling names than i would be jeff hardy. we could be the hardy brothers

I just had a kick ass idea. If the owner of the club is given up on this then we can have somthing like the clock crew. we can call our selves the N.G.W.F.(newgrounds wrestling frederation)or somthing like that. the major difference is that we actly submit somthing that has relivence to wat we are about. PRO WRESTLING! the only rules is that you have to have decent flash skills and a good wrestling fan and that like the clock crew, make up there own wrestler used in there account with there own stats and finishers and post decent matches reguly or as often as you can and wrestle someone and we can meet in a chat regulary
and come up with new storylines and match ideas. wecan even have titles!!! so wat does everyone think of this idea and one more thing you can be a clock if you want just try to make it origonal.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-04 04:55:43

i ment you have to be a wrestling fan lol

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-04 19:32:24

THIS IS MY FIRST POST!!! YAY ME!!!

does anybody else detest Rico's new gimmick? the mans not a fag. why couldn't he have stayed with 3 minute warning?
Also, where's Jamal been?
finally, isn't about time these guys stopped messin' around and started to kick ass again? i mean, iwanna see those guys wearing tag team gold.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-04 22:12:20

i had another thought...
Am i the only one who feels pissed that some wrestlers, like Triple H, show up about ten times per broadcast, while equally talented (not to mention cooler) wrestlers like Maven, Tommy Dreamer and Goldust are put at the sidelines and really don't do anything???

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-05 09:28:04

good idea but i cant make flash...could i still join??? is this a club alredy???

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-06 19:35:08

At 7/5/03 09:28 AM, -WindChime- wrote: good idea but i cant make flash...could i still join??? is this a club alredy???

just get studio mx from kazaa and ask questions but don go to flashkit.com it sucks if you ask around to do cirtian things that you have trouble with and to reply with the triple h thing, ya hurracane should be put in more angles because he has talent but tomy dreamer doesnt have that much talent he uses fuked DDT i like DDT but its not that good finisher anso its being to much as a finisher and spike he needs more size, maven hesgot potential but he just needs experence plus he needs his own finisher so he should get out of the wwe and go around in indy feds for experence.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-06 21:47:34

ok, i guess tommy dreamer may not have been the best example, but at least someone else realizes that all the wrestlers should at least get their fair share of air time.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-07 18:04:43

Hey Yo! you wrestlin fans should go and join either RAW or smackdown, take ya pick, you can decide what to do in there, u wanna talk, u talk, u wanna commentate, u commentate, you wanna fight, you fight! do what ya want, you cn join in the C and C's section which is right up your street

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-08 02:27:46

At 7/7/03 06:04 PM, Croozer wrote: Hey Yo! you wrestlin fans should go and join either RAW or smackdown, take ya pick, you can decide what to do in there, u wanna talk, u talk, u wanna commentate, u commentate, you wanna fight, you fight! do what ya want, you cn join in the C and C's section which is right up your street

Dude, as far as i know english is your primary language now were the fuck is this it sounds interesting and by the way, what exacly is this is it an e-fed? just a club? What? Is it in the fourms? Is it in a msn group? Is it its own seperate site?
p.s. surry if your offended dint mean to if i did

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-08 10:27:11

i would like to join, if i may join what number am i

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-08 19:36:06

like whats with the white boy matches?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-09 12:31:17

At 7/8/03 10:27 AM, kanenite wrote: i would like to join, if i may join what number am i

yo MickFoliac have you seen this post from me

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-10 22:16:04

At 7/9/03 12:31 PM, kanenite wrote:
At 7/8/03 10:27 AM, kanenite wrote: i would like to join, if i may join what number am i
yo MickFoliac have you seen this post from me

he gave up this fed

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-30 21:30:00

Well, since the 'Wrestling' club is apparently a
'copy club' and certain nobodys have been giving the members of that thread shit, i had to revive this thread. Micfoliac doesnt seem to want this club N E more so maybe we'll nominate a new leader. -0

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-30 21:34:38

I'll take over this club unless a md objects. Either way, start re-joining! =)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-07-31 09:00:55

I've seen you posting on the wrestling thread and you're still reviving this one?

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-01 23:05:03

Her Pep. I revived it.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-02 12:51:07

Did you guys hear that Brock Lesnar is supposedly going to turn heel in the next smackdown?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-02 12:52:42

At 8/2/03 12:51 PM, pepeatumi wrote: Did you guys hear that Brock Lesnar is supposedly going to turn heel in the next smackdown?

NO, but I liked him better when he was heel.

Wher do you get this stuff?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-02 13:30:20

I have a source from wwe which gives me news on my cell phone

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-03 12:33:54

Brock earned my respect after he beat just about every great in the business

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-03 20:15:43

i don't reeally like brock lesnar, but that stems from the fact that i smackdown is an extremely dull show. i mean, the wwe championship has just been ciculating between three guys for what? six monthes to a year? fuck dat shit. at least on raw, while triple h has retained the title forever, he at least has variety in his opponents. i mean, first there was scott steiner, then booker t, then kevin nash, now goldberg (and i think shawn michaels was in there somewhere too, wasn't he?)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-04 06:08:33

At 8/2/03 01:30 PM, pepeatumi wrote: I have a source from wwe which gives me news on my cell phone

heah! fuck that just go to backstagewrestling.com its the best one cause it doesnt fucken hurt your eyes also noone dis me for this but how bout me leader untill mickfolac returns to claim his leadership if the biggest wrestling fanatic alive! hell im even going to be a wrestler! and get a contract with the wwe! (well... not soon with the contract but i will get 1)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-04 06:10:36

i'm*

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-04 09:21:25

You shouldn't be talking shit asssclown.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-04 22:17:25

Tonight's Raw is kinda funny. The heels are getting cheered, and faces like goldberg are getting booed out of the building. Those crazy canadians. Chris Jericho is getting monster cheers! The fans hated it when nash power bombed chris.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-04 22:34:00

At 8/4/03 10:17 PM, Outlaw88 wrote: Tonight's Raw is kinda funny. The heels are getting cheered, and faces like goldberg are getting booed out of the building. Those crazy canadians. Chris Jericho is getting monster cheers! The fans hated it when nash power bombed chris.

YEAH!!! Go Jericho!!! What about that crazy Rosey? Couldn't they have written a better role for him? He seemed to fit in better with Rodney Mack and Theodore Long, except he was with them, what, a week?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-05 00:45:30

The best thing about raw was the announcement of the elmination chamber for summerslam I jusy hope Goldberg doesn't win.

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-05 07:41:56

elimination chamber good. Golberg winning bad. Though I do want to see the title change hands, maybe to Jericho, or something. i forget just who is in the match, but I don't wan't either Goldberg or HHH to win. Don't get me wrong, I like HHH, but the days of having a title for a year are over.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-05 11:34:58

I doubt HHH will win because he's suppsed to get married and I heard that after summerslam he's gonna take one or two months off.