00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

SumMadLad just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

1,523,053 Views | 29,937 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-21 12:18:54

not sure, there were no specifics, just "A light tv roll"

That could mean lots of things, but I think it would make the most sense if he went back with evolution. Who knows they may make him do something different or act as an enforcer of some kind like they do stone cold evey now and then. It's in the air right now.

Founder of the "Weird" Al club & Strong Badia. TMBG Club! MLP! Sig by: Ryan

Click the sig... YouTube My Let's Play Channel Game Sharks

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-21 15:49:16

Batista will probably be the enforcer and the wwe will set it up so that Batista leaves evolution and ends up feuding with Orton.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 07:55:21

That could be cool. Here are some thoughts I had for this club:

Raw Review--Rookman does a good job for that
Smackdown! Review--open
Wrestling News/Rumors--Outlaw88 (I've been doing ok right?)
Other (Website, list ect.)-open

I post this cause we really need to make this a real quality club. Since pep is the current leader he has the final say-so on this idea to get organized as well as who gets to do what. Tell me what you guys think. Also, any volunters for doing a Smackdown! review? Feedback please.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 11:06:32

oh yeah I forgot one

PPV Reviews--Open

That's an inportant one...figures I forget it...genius I'm not.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 13:04:05

did anyone see smackdown last night? i didn't see it all, but that lesnar/gowen match was a load of shit. i mean, lesnar was smackin' him around with a steel chair, but all they showed was gowen's mom cryin and shit. wtf? i wanted to see gowen gettin beat up. i'll allow that zach is an amazing person, but (at least for now) i still view him as a novelty wrestler, not a superstar. maybe i'm being harsh on gowen, but i gotta call it how i see it, and i just don't see gowen as a real wrestler. i did however like the Benoit/Tajiri v. Rhyno/Guerrero match. i mean, Guerrero has got to be the best on either brand. and another great moment was Cena's rap "Y'all think i suck, but i KNOW y'all swallow! Word life!" Cena really needs a bigger push (ie, he should've beaten Taker at Vengeance)

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 17:41:28

hey, you know it occurs to me lately, wwe superstars have been breaking the law with no repercussions
ex. Bischoff rapes Linda McMahon
Shane stealing car
Test forcing Stacy to give lapdances (i'm sure that constitutes sexual abuse)
Kane's ATTEMPTED MURDER of JR
Stone Cold attacking superstars (Ric Flair) even after he was told not to

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 17:47:13

At 4/14/03 01:23 PM, MickFoliac wrote: this is the wrestling club! Talk about anything that has to do with wrestling (preferably the wwe).

I residentevilfan shall be member #1

hop you all know it's fake an you need to grow up

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 17:49:13

At 8/22/03 05:47 PM, BrownCow wrote:

hop you all know it's fake an you need to grow up

evrything on tv is fake and you need to stfu. if you don't like it, don't post in the club

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 17:53:41

At 8/22/03 05:41 PM, RookMan wrote: hey, you know it occurs to me lately, wwe superstars have been breaking the law with no repercussions

i forgot to make the point i was trying to make :P
raw really needs better writing to make the show more credible

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 17:57:11

evrything on tv is fake and you need to stfu. if you don't like it, don't post in the club

your 19 you really are a sad loser

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 18:17:58

Dude, ddin't he just say get out if you don;t like it? Don't waste our time. We know all about wrestling but here's a real mind teaser for you:

The story lines of wrestling is fake
The athletic side is not
They fall they get slamed they get hurt
all for the fans.

so...how now browncow?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 18:33:59

At 8/22/03 05:57 PM, BrownCow wrote:
your 19 you really are a sad loser

i am a grown man and i don't need some punkass kid telling me i'm immature or a loser. you don't know me or the first thing about me. if i want to watch something on tv, i will. who the fuck do you think you are? do think your the standard for maturity and intellect on earth? if people don't think your way, there childish? in my opinion, your a poor excuse for a person if you rate someone's worth by what they watch on tv. what kind of stupid logic is that?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 20:21:35

At 8/22/03 11:06 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: oh yeah I forgot one

PPV Reviews--Open

That's a good idea outlaw and on that topic I'll review the pay per views.

My name is pepeatumi... But you already knew that!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 20:36:19

Brock Lesnar sure is huge i wonder how long he spends working out everyday ?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-22 20:43:48

At 8/22/03 08:36 PM, SomeNerd wrote: Brock Lesnar sure is huge i wonder how long he spends working out everyday ?

Well, maybe over 3 hours !!! Who knows ??? But sure it takes hell a lot of years to get these muscles !!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-23 11:09:21

At 8/22/03 08:21 PM, pepeatumi wrote:
At 8/22/03 11:06 AM, Outlaw88 wrote: oh yeah I forgot one

PPV Reviews--Open

That's a good idea outlaw and on that topic I'll review the pay per views.

Ok now we are getting somewhere. Now we still need a person to do smackdown!...anyone?

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-23 15:12:45

Just a quick PPV update: Matt vs. Zach has been cancelled, reportedly from the angel thay played on smackdown!...I think that's B.S. personally...

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-24 00:49:43

PPV this sunday. The Summerslam card is as follows:

Shane McMahon Vs. Eric Bischoff

Elimination Chamber Match For the W Championship WWE World Heavyweight HHH(c) vs. Randy Orton Vs. Chris Jericho vs. HBK vs. Kevin Nash

Kurt Angle(c) vs. Brock Lesnar for the WWE Championship

RVD vs. Kane

Fatal Four Way for U.S. Title
Eddie Guerrero vs. Tajiri vs. Chris Benoit vs. Rhyno

Undertaker vs. A-Train

that is all for me tonight

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-24 09:05:05

wow 3 in a row...thats bad.... Anyway here is some WWE news for today: Grand Master Sexay may make a WWE return. They are giving him a one shot deal at a memphis house show to team with Scotty to form the Too Cool tag team. This basicly means that he has a shot at comming back, or not depending on how well received he is. The said the same line for goldust and mr. perfect at the Royal Rumble and ended up staying, so who knows.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-24 09:09:44

Whoop, forgot a match

Raw Tage Team Title Match
La Resistance(c) vs. The Dudley Boyz

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-24 13:41:22

thats a pretty crappy card for summerslam. about the only good match'd be the elimination chamber

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-24 15:21:37

At 8/24/03 01:41 PM, RookMan wrote: thats a pretty crappy card for summerslam. about the only good match'd be the elimination chamber

Yeah i agree except I think the Undertaker vs A-Train will be good. And that 4-way for US Championship. Oh and isn'y Goldberg in that Elimination match?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-24 17:28:54

you think undertaker vs. A-Train will be good????? Well suit yourself man...Yes Goldberg in in the elimination chamber..

I personally think the best one on there is the fatal Four way but I have run into a problem...I like all four guys!!! I can't choose who I want to root for.. AHHH!!!

Hey Rook...Thanks hehe

The Wrestling (WWE) Club

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-25 08:23:45

Coach is now a heel....ok i'm really starting to worry about the WWE writing team...All well, most fans hated him anyway.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-25 13:37:58

Since I've got nothing to do right now, I'll ask a simple question: Who here dreams about being a pro wrestler? This is a common question asked among fans, so it can't be too hard...though the next one is: Who is willing and able to pursue it?

Me? Well The answer to the first one is yes. To the second...doubtful.....A goal I have set for myself in life is to become a pro wrestler, however I am a realist. i'm 5'9 and 185 pounds...I could get in shape that's not a worry and being short is now no longer as great a barrier as it once was, but money, school and time are the real kicker. There are no wrestling schools in my area, and I'm working my way through college...I know I may never acheive fame or fortune..i wouldn't wrestle for that no, i want to feel the rush they must feel, even the indi and small town wrestlers, when a crowd reacts to them. Thats what I want not money. so basicly here it is. Yes I want to be a wrestler, I want to entertain. So my real goal..one i know I can do, is have one pro match in front of a crowd, no matter how small. i don't know how i will do it, but hopefully one day..

Ok I've ranted enough....anyone want to anser my questions or tell me how stupid I am are free to do so.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-26 06:21:09

RookMan's RAW Review!
Last nights RAW flat out sucked ass. Triple H vs Goldberg at Unforgiven? Triple H will win because of two things: 1)The Evolution angle is hinged on HHH being champion and 2)Goldberg won't work house shows. So, Goldberg's fired. Works for me.
I got a laugh out of that Mini-Goldust in the Goldust/Storm sketch, but the Rosey/Hurricane sketch was just damn annoying.
The Highlight Reel even sucked last night. Goddamn the McMahon's. Linda is like a fucking corpse. I wouldn't be surprised if there were puppeteers in the rafters controling her on marionette strings. and Vince has been showing up once too often on raw, is he going to start booking raw around himself, too?
Coach is heel? well, whatever. i guess it works in this trainwreck of a show...
The Matches
Trish vs. Gail Kim - as i've said before, women's division sucks lately.
Rodney Mack & Mark Henry vs. Mark Jindrak and Garrison Cade - another dull match. I only enjoyed the buildup to it. Theodore Long is very entertaining in my view. Now belee dat, playa.
Dudleys vs. La Resistance and Rob Conway - politics in wrestling sucks. boring
Maven vs Orton - zzzzzzzzzzz.....what? i'm awake. this match managed to keep me interested enough to finish watching the show. heh, orton stuck it HBK, didn't he? using sweet chin music to put Maven away.
Christian vs. Jerry Lawler - match...does not...compute....system failure...seriously though, considering how much king sings christian's praises (to the point of pissing me off) this match was just wrong. though it would have been interesting to see the what the writers would come up with if a commentator was also IC champion.
Shane Mcmahon vs. Chris Jericho - finally, the best match of the night. of course, its only fitting that the only decent thing about the show involved the "highlight of the night". but what was best was after kane interfered. granted, the lighting of that fire was completely unbelievable (no way is a fire gonna be that big considering the small amount of "gas" he used) what made this scene great though was shane's "action movie" style quote. kane falls in fire and its all "burn in hell" cool ending, but i'm sure the writers will ruin it with a half assed story about how kane survived.
sorry if the review seems a bit lackluster today, but i'm just not into it right now. hopefully next week i can come up with a better one...

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-26 08:01:05

the review is fine, the show itself was lackluster. Cours most shows right after a PPV suck. I kinda hope Goldberg loses so he's gone..but I doubt it.. And they kill kane...ok writing team, how are you going to bring him back? "He magicly became imune to fire after he was burned by the undertaker all those years ago, yeah, and now he can fly and shoot eye beams."

BBS Signature

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-26 18:54:06

lol, good review.

I think they ruint Kane by removing his mask. I didn't picture him looking like that, so now its not 'cool' to see him kicking ass its annoying. He can never put a mask back on so now hes going to have to stay a freak.

WAIT! THIS would be entertaining: Kane survived the fire. He's relized that he is blessed and becomes all religeous and stuff. HEEE-HEEE!!!!!!!!

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-27 11:45:16

ok, i want to know if anyone else thinks this could work:
i read a review of raw on another sight, a one fella said that mark henry could be raws version of the big show, if written right. is he full of shit or not?

Response to The Wrestling (WWE) Club 2003-08-27 22:53:08

hell no! At least for a big person Big show can wrestle and talk a bit. All Henry can do is powere slam and yell...I dunno, Makr would really have to start proving his worth before I can say other wise. Most of his matches that I've seen were boring, so that's something he really needs to work on.

BBS Signature