00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Abnbail just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

542,439 Views | 5,452 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-09 03:40:17

At 5/7/07 07:26 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/7/07 03:02 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Awesomeness.
Awesomeness x infinite. :D BTW, do you like my new sig?

Hahaha. Brilliant in its simplicity. And most of all... it speaketh teh TRUTH!

Yeah, I'll get one for FFXIII. In 3 years or so.
Heh, I have two problems with FFXIII and that is the game reminds me of X-2 and there are the 2 or 3 other FFXIII games, which sounds a bit over the top to me.

Why, because there's a female lead? Pffft.

There's gonna be one MAIN alternate version of XIII with a male lead, any other versions are going to be kinda side games, I think.

Or maybe the PS4 will be out by then and play XIII and XIV and cost less then than the PS3 costs now. ZOMG.
Haha, it might be out by then. There was a mention about a PS4 being out in 2010, but I'm not sure if that's true or not. Meh, we'll see.

Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if it's out by 2011-2012, but 2010 seems a bit too close for Sony. Maybe for Microsoft and the next big XBox release (though they seem to be minireleasing slightly changed 360s every year now, with all the freakin' bugs and crashes and deaths of their machines).

But Sony tends to space their consoles apart just a bit better. Kinda a 5-6 year life on 'em.

Everytime I was in a game shop, I asked if there were any Wiis in stock and all I got was "No". Now I just don't bother.

Heh. I get me reward points at Best Buy, so that's why I've only been trying there, but I suppose when my birthday is coming up at the end of June, I may end up going to some Targets, Walmarts, Gamestops, E.B.s, etc. See what I can do.

At 5/7/07 10:47 PM, ramagi wrote:
At 5/7/07 03:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Heh. With the possible exception of one last update (of sorts) when I hit 10,000 posts, as I've explained 5 times or so.

But that's several pages back in this thread by now.
nothing like a self serving update :0

Is there any better kind of list update, ramagi? #;-}>

life does does go on, work has been competing with my internet time a lot latly for me.

Yep.

At 5/8/07 07:50 AM, madknt wrote: you should totally do it, haha..
because i would be on it..
although, so would alot more people making alot of work to update it..
which i assume you dont have hence why you dont update the list anymore..
meh, ill live either way.

Were you speaking to me or ramagi? Srsly. If you want to know if you're already in my list spreadsheet, just reply to me and ask me pointblank. I'll look you up and check and make sure.

If you are, then you'll be on the update once I make it. If not, I can add you. But no guarantees.

After all, I don't even know what YEAR I'll be making this vanity update in (2007? 2008? Who knows but the POSTING GODS).

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-09 08:28:35

At 5/9/07 03:35 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You could be a... purple... half-midget. Maybe.

Chances are equally good that I'm not.

Face of Boe was kinda green at least, wasn't he? Or was he brown. Damn...

Well, the BBC reported that he was Brown. I tend to trust that news agency on this matter

8888s a damned good one, man. Can't top those 4-straights.
Oh but I can. 5 of a kind always beats 4 of a kind, does it not.
If you're playing with two decks, yeah. But we're playing single deck rules right now, damnit. No one can have more than 4 of a kind.

Not so, if you play the rules variations such a Jokers wild (54 or 56 card deck) and / or deuces wild, You can certainly have 5 of a kind with only 1 deck.

And I see you're one tiny post away from 8888 right now. Saving up for a special 8888 post, are ye?

That was this morning's first post in the Levelup! Lounge. It had to be done.

Either way, (yet again), congrats in advance on 8888!

Thankee kindly.

In fact, the only landmarks I'll probably stop at at all on the way up to 10k is 9369 and 9999.
How long are you planning on stopping? I'll be using the time to catch you up / extend my lead so I definately reach 10k and the quadralist before you!
Like one day? #;-}>

Meh, I was hoping for longer, but that can allow me to catch up anopther 8 posts.

Nothing epic like my 2+ week stoppages, no, don't getcher hopes up.

You can stop talking about needing to cement your 10kness/quadlisted status, you're going to hit 10k posts before I make the final update upon hitting 10k posts myself.

I know, but I need something to drive me, when the little alien in my head sleeps, don't I?

The only difference will be how much more of a boost you'll get beyond just hitting the fourth 10k once I hit 10k even. If I'm closer behind you, you'll have less of a boost. If I'm lagging further beyond, you get more of one.

But what diff does that make, really? Either way, you're sitting pretty and we've both got teh quadlisted colour. Sweet sweet green, babycakes.

Green = teh bestest colour

There's a reason (well, more than one... but one main one) I made my fave colour the colour for the stat I'm going to end up on eventually and stay on forevermore.

Wow *wipes away a tear* that's amazing.

At 5/9/07 03:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: After all, I don't even know what YEAR I'll be making this vanity update in (2007? 2008? Who knows but the POSTING GODS).

On your current pace, 2007, but if I plan for 2008, when it arrives early, it's a bonus.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-09 09:35:24

At 5/9/07 03:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
Is there any better kind of list update, ramagi? #;-}>

well, way back when I started the orginal exp list it was to see who was and was not depositing in front of me and too see chances of making the top 50. the sad thing is I'm down to one idle person above me on that list.

life does does go on, work has been competing with my internet time a lot latly for me.
Yep

I know you that. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-09 10:17:15

At 5/9/07 03:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Hahaha. Brilliant in its simplicity. And most of all... it speaketh teh TRUTH!

Hell yes! However, I kinda miss my previous sig now, haha.

No, it's nothing to do with the female lead, although some of the characters on FFXII did remind me of X-2 too much. On XIII, the battle system and the soldiers on the trailer just reminded me of X-2.

There's gonna be one MAIN alternate version of XIII with a male lead, any other versions are going to be kinda side games, I think.

Well, male or female, I don't really care as long as the game will be great. :)

Indeed. I wouldn't be surprised if it's out by 2011-2012, but 2010 seems a bit too close for Sony.

Yeah, 2011/12 seems reasonable, although that doesn't sound too far away. It was kinda the same when the PS2 was to be released soon. There was talks about the PS3 being out in 2005 and it just came out a few months ago. Time went too quick over the last few years.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-14 03:18:11

At 5/9/07 08:28 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 5/9/07 03:35 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You could be a... purple... half-midget. Maybe.

Okay... maybe just a... purple people eater?

Well, the BBC reported that he was Brown. I tend to trust that news agency on this matter

THE BBC KNOWS NOTHING! NOTHING, I TELL YOU!

8888s a damned good one, man. Can't top those 4-straights.
Oh but I can. 5 of a kind always beats 4 of a kind, does it not.
If you're playing with two decks, yeah. But we're playing single deck rules right now, damnit. No one can have more than 4 of a kind.
Not so, if you play the rules variations such a Jokers wild (54 or 56 card deck) and / or deuces wild, You can certainly have 5 of a kind with only 1 deck.

No wildcards, damnit. I thought that would go without saying, quite clearly. YOU ARE TRYING MY... (snore) :::falls over:::

And I see you're one tiny post away from 8888 right now. Saving up for a special 8888 post, are ye?

HOORAY.

Thankee kindly.

You're welcome.... cruel...ly.

In fact, the only landmarks I'll probably stop at at all on the way up to 10k is 9369 and 9999.
How long are you planning on stopping? I'll be using the time to catch you up / extend my lead so I definately reach 10k and the quadralist before you!
Like one day? #;-}>
Meh, I was hoping for longer, but that can allow me to catch up anopther 8 posts.

Eh, you'll do fine either way.

I know, but I need something to drive me, when the little alien in my head sleeps, don't I?

Little... alien... in your head. Whoa. UNLEASH THE BEAST.

The only difference will be how much more of a boost you'll get beyond just hitting the fourth 10k once I hit 10k even. If I'm closer behind you, you'll have less of a boost. If I'm lagging further beyond, you get more of one.

But what diff does that make, really? Either way, you're sitting pretty and we've both got teh quadlisted colour. Sweet sweet green, babycakes.

Exactly. You can't go wrong. You just can't. With green.

There's a reason (well, more than one... but one main one) I made my fave colour the colour for the stat I'm going to end up on eventually and stay on forevermore.

Yeah. They can put four green stars on my fucking tombstone, man. I'm tellin' ya. That's what I want.

"He strove for pentalistedness... but died with his quadlistedness held firmly in his stiffening craw..."

FOUR GREEN STARS, MOFOS. Four green ones. Big. Big pretty ones.

Yeah.

At 5/9/07 03:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: After all, I don't even know what YEAR I'll be making this vanity update in (2007? 2008? Who knows but the POSTING GODS).
On your current pace, 2007, but if I plan for 2008, when it arrives early, it's a bonus.

A'ight.

At 5/9/07 09:35 AM, ramagi wrote:
At 5/9/07 03:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Is there any better kind of list update, ramagi? #;-}>
well, way back when I started the orginal exp list it was to see who was and was not depositing in front of me and too see chances of making the top 50. the sad thing is I'm down to one idle person above me on that list.

Well, I dunno if I'd define that as a vanity update exactly, but most lists certainly do start out because of our own personal curiosity about how we're doing in stats or rankings that NG doesn't keep track of.

Just one more person to pass in the foreseeable future, eh? Well, you knew it was gonna happen sooner or later. There's just less and less people to pass so high up there. Be glad you're in the top 50 of both major NG stats, that's the main thing.

I, OTOH, have to wonder if I'll manage to make it to the top 50 exp before I fall out of the top 50 b/p. Don't laugh, folks... it may take quite a while for me to fall out of the top 50 b/p... but it's gonna take a looooooooooooong long time for me to go from #78 to #50 in exp, too...

Yep
I know you that. :)

Know all about it? Sure thing. #;-}>

At 5/9/07 10:17 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/9/07 03:40 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Hahaha. Brilliant in its simplicity. And most of all... it speaketh teh TRUTH!
Hell yes! However, I kinda miss my previous sig now, haha.

THEN ALTERNATE.

No, it's nothing to do with the female lead, although some of the characters on FFXII did remind me of X-2 too much. On XIII, the battle system and the soldiers on the trailer just reminded me of X-2.

Ah, okay.

Well, male or female, I don't really care as long as the game will be great. :)

HOPEFULLY.

Yeah, 2011/12 seems reasonable, although that doesn't sound too far away. It was kinda the same when the PS2 was to be released soon. There was talks about the PS3 being out in 2005 and it just came out a few months ago. Time went too quick over the last few years.

It doesn't sound too far away because it isn't. Like we've talked about... time flies, man. Time flies.

I knew you'd come around to understand that... I just didn't think it would be so fast! #;-}>

There's that time flyin' again.

Hey, what happened to my weekend?

Gone, see?

Anyway, a fun 2-hour catch-up. Now I gotta go and get 4.5 hours of sleep before Monday's workday. FUN!

LOVE YOU GUYS. Have a great week, all. It's great keeping active on here again. This weekend marks one full month of me posting at least once a week (and usually 2-3 times a week, really).

YEAH. Have a good one.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-14 09:01:49

At 5/14/07 03:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/9/07 08:28 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Okay... maybe just a... purple people eater?

Nah, I'm more of a pale pinky-fleshy colour - cricket can't give me a medditeranean complexion when I spend too much time in front of my computer :P

Especially when it rains

THE BBC KNOWS NOTHING! NOTHING, I TELL YOU!

Well, they give me more reports than anyone else.

No wildcards, damnit. I thought that would go without saying, quite clearly. YOU ARE TRYING MY... (snore) :::falls over:::

*Puts gfox on the sofa to sleep it off* Did anyone else just see him turn into Grandpa Simpson?

HOORAY.

:D

Thankee kindly.
You're welcome.... cruel...ly.

Aaw, that's almost pissed off with me

Eh, you'll do fine either way.

Little... alien... in your head. Whoa. UNLEASH THE BEAST.

Haven't you seen Men in Black. Man, at least I'd have had the strenght to say "The Galaxy is on Orion's Belt", rather than bottling it a few times

Exactly. You can't go wrong. You just can't. With green.

It's not easy, being green. More like it's not easy getting to be green.

Yeah. They can put four green stars on my fucking tombstone, man. I'm tellin' ya. That's what I want.

"He strove for pentalistedness... but died with his quadlistedness held firmly in his stiffening craw..."

Touching

Yeah.

Calm down, think of your blood pressure or you won't get as far as 4.

LOVE YOU GUYS. Have a great week, all. It's great keeping active on here again. This weekend marks one full month of me posting at least once a week (and usually 2-3 times a week, really).

Well, the weekend was full fo rain and not much else. I did get to watch a game of cricket, but it's not as good as playing myself.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-14 09:55:29

At 5/14/07 03:18 AM, gfoxcook wrote: THEN ALTERNATE.

I can always use it for one of my alts. :D

Maybe for Fagamut, lol.
Ah, okay.

I will still want the game. I like to play new games and Final Fantasy is my favourite game series.

HOPEFULLY.

Yes, hopefully everything will be fine.

It doesn't sound too far away because it isn't. Like we've talked about... time flies, man. Time flies.

Yep, it certainly does. However, I bet time'll fly faster and faster each year.

Hey, what happened to my weekend?

And what happened to mine?

Gone, see?

Yeah.

Anyway, a fun 2-hour catch-up. Now I gotta go and get 4.5 hours of sleep before Monday's workday. FUN!

I think I only had that about 4 hours sleep last night, because of my dad's snoring keeping me up. >:( Luckily I wasn't in all day for college today. Got back at about 1:45PM and I have a good amount of time to work on my flash movies. :)

YEAH. Have a good one.

This week'll be a lot of fun for me. Wednesday, I have a Computing exam. Thursday, I'll be leaving for Study leave for my exams. And a week tomorrow, I have 2 more Computing exams. I'll be fine.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-28 19:46:28

At 5/14/07 09:01 AM, Coop83 wrote: Nah, I'm more of a pale pinky-fleshy colour - cricket can't give me a medditeranean complexion when I spend too much time in front of my computer :P

Okay... I think that line of craziness had extended about as far as it was going to go, anyway. Thank you for killing it with your literal commentary above, it's much appreciated. #;-}>

Especially when it rains

Mmm, rain.

Oh wait, it's raining every day straight for about 8 days over here. I'm getting sick of it. Mostly.

Still, rain beats super-hot days with no clouds or wind... but still humid, sticky air. Bleck. Here comes SUMMER.

Well, they give me more reports than anyone else.

I s'pose. I just watched the last couple of eps of the 9th doctor season on BBC America this afternoon, BTW. Funky coinkydink, that.

*Puts gfox on the sofa to sleep it off* Did anyone else just see him turn into Grandpa Simpson?

D

Yyayyyyayayay, 8888!

Aaw, that's almost pissed off with me

Awww, shucks. See if I ever congrat you in a silly way again. IF THAT'S THE THANKS I GET, why I oughta...

Haven't you seen Men in Black. Man, at least I'd have had the strenght to say "The Galaxy is on Orion's Belt", rather than bottling it a few times

Nope, I haven't. I saw an ep or two of the cartoon series based on it, though. :::shrugs:::

I saw enough X-Files to not need to see some cheap action-film knock-off of it, IMO, so I didn't have much interest when it came out in the ... uh... mid? late? 90s, whenever.

It's not easy, being green. More like it's not easy getting to be green.

But nothing beats it, neither. Unless you're one of the red-lovin' folks. Those commie pentalisted folks.

I'll be poifectly happy with just bein' a green ol' quadlister, meself.

Screw having that on my tombstone, BTW. SCREW TEH REVIEWS.

Touching

Quite!

Yeah.
Calm down, think of your blood pressure or you won't get as far as 4.

..... good point.

Well, the weekend was full fo rain and not much else. I did get to watch a game of cricket, but it's not as good as playing myself.

P'haps so, but it's been many a year (oh... about 15 or so?) since I've played a game of baseball, but I loves ta watch it on TV or in person. Spectatin' ain't half-bad, is it?

Anyway, I jinxed myself with the above comment, I think. About how great it is keeping active and all that. Granted, two weeks away isn't long by my standards, but I really was down to the 3-4 days range, 7 max... and now suddenly 14. I just never found the time to catch up last weekend. But since I've got a nice 3-day weekend with Memorial Day, and even though I had a fever that made me sleep 3-4 hours on Saturday... I couldn't let another weekend pass without at least ATTEMPTING to catch up on ye olde Wi/Ht? forums.

SO HERES I AM.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-28 19:55:51

At 5/14/07 09:55 AM, Bahamut wrote: I can always use it for one of my alts. :D

ONE OF YOUR HAREM.

I will still want the game. I like to play new games and Final Fantasy is my favourite game series.

Which game are we talking about, again? FF13?

Yep, it certainly does. However, I bet time'll fly faster and faster each year.

That is the principle, yes.

And what happened to mine?

I dunno. You tell me, man. You should know.

Hey, 5 days of weekendness have passed since I last posted in here. Well... 4.5, at least. I'll only count today as half over, since it's only 6:50PM right now. Though realistically-speaking, I've got less free time tonight, Memorial Day..... than I will once I get home after work tomorrow, on Tuesday-which-is-really-a-Monday-this-week. ;_;

Gone, see?
Yeah.

That's the way the cookie crumbles. ;_;

I think I only had that about 4 hours sleep last night, because of my dad's snoring keeping me up. >:( Luckily I wasn't in all day for college today. Got back at about 1:45PM and I have a good amount of time to work on my flash movies. :)

My dad is the loudest snorer in my immediate family. I know the pains of a snoring dad.

My gf and I both snore some, but not enough to wake or keep each other up, thank god.

So how's it coming with yer flash movies now, eh? Snoring be damned!

This week'll be a lot of fun for me. Wednesday, I have a Computing exam. Thursday, I'll be leaving for Study leave for my exams. And a week tomorrow, I have 2 more Computing exams. I'll be fine.

HOW'D IT GO!?

Anywho, that was an insanely short catch-up in this, my most home-topics of all topics on teh NG BBS for the better part of the last two years. So...

I'd like to close my catch-up with the following note:

Hey... folks... where'd you all go?

This topic isn't named "The Conversation between gfox and Coop and Bahamut and sometimes iscrulz... where ramagi and Yoink and a few others occasionally drop by as well, but no one else is allowed if yer name isn't on the SEKRIT RESERVATIONS LSIT!!ZOMGS!"

For one thing, there ain't room in NG topic titles to fit all that shit in. For another thing, this used to be, is, and always will be... the topic of 10k+ statness. Just because the pentalist isn't active doesn't mean we can't talk about the glory of our 2x10knesses, 3x10knesses, 4x10knesses, or in the case of the very lucky and very few.... 5x10knesses.

And hell, in the interests of peace, goodwill, and furthering conversation in here, all you 1x10kers are welcome to come revel in the glory of your 1x10knesses, too!

So come one, come all. You don't need a list of a stat to enjoy the stat, do you? Well.... do you? So why do we need a list to even DISCUSS? We can discuss without the list. I think? Come on, prove me right. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-28 20:34:26

At 5/28/07 07:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote: And hell, in the interests of peace, goodwill, and furthering conversation in here, all you 1x10kers are welcome to come revel in the glory of your 1x10knesses, too!

I'm not worthy enough yet. I only got 2x10K of greatness. I still need time to get to 3x10k. :/

So come one, come all. You don't need a list of a stat to enjoy the stat, do you? Well.... do you? So why do we need a list to even DISCUSS? We can discuss without the list. I think? Come on, prove me right. #;-}>

I plan to get 10,000 Audio Reviews in the next 5 years, if that is even possible. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-29 01:12:11

At 5/28/07 08:34 PM, Seamonky wrote:
At 5/28/07 07:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote: And hell, in the interests of peace, goodwill, and furthering conversation in here, all you 1x10kers are welcome to come revel in the glory of your 1x10knesses, too!
I'm not worthy enough yet. I only got 2x10K of greatness. I still need time to get to 3x10k. :/

17k and 19k of blams and saves = plenty worthy, good sir.

Hell, I just talked about 1x10kers needing to come here to my thread and revel in the glory of their 10,000ness, so why on earth would you think you're not deserving with your twin towers of 10k? #;-}>

I plan to get 10,000 Audio Reviews in the next 5 years, if that is even possible. :/

YOU WILL GET A SPECIAL MENTION THE UPDATE OF THIS LIST AFTER THE FINAL UPDATE.

Which doesn't exist, but... it's the thought that counts,

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-29 06:44:03

At 5/28/07 07:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote: ONE OF YOUR HAREM.

Eh?

Which game are we talking about, again? FF13?

Yeah, XIII. Hmm, FFIII came out recently in Europe, but I think I'll let that wait until my birthday. Same for XII.

I dunno. You tell me, man. You should know.

Yep, I know what happened. :P

My dad is the loudest snorer in my immediate family. I know the pains of a snoring dad.

One day, I hope to live in a different house and not live in the same house as him anymore.

So how's it coming with yer flash movies now, eh? Snoring be damned!

My flash movies have gone fine. I even celebrated the 2nd anniversary of my first flash submitted to the portal yesterday. :)

HOW'D IT GO!?

One of the exams were really easy since it was to do with the coursework and I had all the coursework paper with me in the exam. The 2 last Tuesday were fine.

This topic isn't named "The Conversation between gfox and Coop and Bahamut and sometimes iscrulz... where ramagi and Yoink and a few others occasionally drop by as well, but no one else is allowed if yer name isn't on the SEKRIT RESERVATIONS LSIT!!ZOMGS!"

Actually, that is the name of this topic now. :P

For one thing, there ain't room in NG topic titles to fit all that shit in. For another thing, this used to be, is, and always will be... the topic of 10k+ statness. Just because the pentalist isn't active doesn't mean we can't talk about the glory of our 2x10knesses, 3x10knesses, 4x10knesses, or in the case of the very lucky and very few.... 5x10knesses.

You know, I'm soon to get 10k EXP and that means I will soon become a 4x10ker. So when I get 10k EXP, I think I'll be the 10th user to get 4 stats with over 10k. :D

XD

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-05-29 15:07:57

At 5/29/07 01:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 17k and 19k of blams and saves = plenty worthy, good sir.

Actually, it's not enough for me. I am craving for some more stat's when the summer starts. >:)

Hell, I just talked about 1x10kers needing to come here to my thread and revel in the glory of their 10,000ness, so why on earth would you think you're not deserving with your twin towers of 10k? #;-}>

Well like I said, it was no big deal getting those. It only took me about a year to get up to 10 k for each blam and save stat. Also, not deserving? I would say not satified.

A special mention? All I did was achieve 2 10k stats. Most people on Newgrounds have 2 10 k stats already. :/

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-03 17:25:15

At 5/29/07 06:44 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 5/28/07 07:55 PM, gfoxcook wrote: ONE OF YOUR HAREM.
Eh?

Your large harem of alts.

Yeah, XIII. Hmm, FFIII came out recently in Europe, but I think I'll let that wait until my birthday. Same for XII.

FFIII? For DS, yammean? Yeah, I need to play that more.

But actually, while the games I've mostly been playing lately are System Shock 2 (for the PC, got it to work on my WinXP laptop at long last) and We Love Katamari for PS2 (nope, not GTA:VCS currently... sorry, iscrulz ;_;)...

I'm actually considering starting up a NEW game of FFXII today, for my Sunday afternoon/evening entertainment. The Astros game was good (After the horrible 4-0 deficit start... we lose 8-6 in the end, but at least we made it interesting)... but I needs me some fun before the weekend ends. We'll see how much time I have left once I'm done catching up/posting here.

In my new game... I think I'll go for no-power-leveling, and I will be going for the Zodiac Spear, yes... and I will be using a different primary party with no Vaan and Fran this time. I'll keep Ashe but put her with Basch and Penelo. Sorry, Balthier... you get left out of my main party two games in a row. Maybe third time around (Ashe + Balthier + Fran, p'haps?).

One day, I hope to live in a different house and not live in the same house as him anymore.

I'm pretty sure that will eventually happen, yes. Unless you and your dad are immortal, in which case I can't make any promises....

My flash movies have gone fine. I even celebrated the 2nd anniversary of my first flash submitted to the portal yesterday. :)

Cool for you, dude.

One of the exams were really easy since it was to do with the coursework and I had all the coursework paper with me in the exam. The 2 last Tuesday were fine.

Yayyyyeth.

Actually, that is the name of this topic now. :P

It is? ... uh oh.

You know, I'm soon to get 10k EXP and that means I will soon become a 4x10ker. So when I get 10k EXP, I think I'll be the 10th user to get 4 stats with over 10k. :D

Now that's more like it.

User #10, eh? I'd check, but I'm too lazy right now. Right now... pfft... who'm I kidding. #;-}>

Well, anyway, thanks for helping out a BIT there at the end of your post, Bahamut. You da dragon.

At 5/29/07 03:07 PM, Seamonky wrote: Actually, it's not enough for me. I am craving for some more stat's when the summer starts. >:)

... Oh boy! Statgreed... always pretty, never ugly. #;-}>

Well like I said, it was no big deal getting those. It only took me about a year to get up to 10 k for each blam and save stat. Also, not deserving? I would say not satified.

"only about a year." Sheesh. You say that like a year is nothing. Unless you're planning on living longer than 100 years, it's at least 1% of your life, so...

A special mention? All I did was achieve 2 10k stats. Most people on Newgrounds have 2 10 k stats already. :/

You are really... not tuned in to how rare the 10k+ folks are on this site, even with the explosion in some stats (posts and saves especially) lately.

Most of the active posters on the NG BBS, perhaps. But last time I checked, the "record users online at the same time" is still around 400 or so.... yet do you know how many users check out the portal on any given day? Many many more times than that. Most are noobs with hardly any blams or saves and probably just a bit of exp.

2x10k+ is still the eliteness of this site. It's just an ever-largening eliteness. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-03 18:51:25

At 6/3/07 05:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Your large harem of alts.

Oh, I know now.

(nope, not GTA:VCS currently... sorry, iscrulz ;_;)...

I dislike GTA.

I'm actually considering starting up a NEW game of FFXII today, for my Sunday afternoon/evening entertainment.

Right. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of things on XII, but that makes things nice for when I get it for my birthday (if I get it then). However, 2 days after my birthday (which is the 12th July), me and my family are going on holiday to Cuba for 2 weeks. So that's kinda annoying when I'm away on holiday and I can't play on my PS2. :P

I'm pretty sure that will eventually happen, yes.

It will happen. I'd say it will happen in about 3 - 6 years time.

Cool for you, dude.

Yep, it's cool, although what I care about a lot more is trying to have 100 flashes submitted to the portal. I'm only just over a third way there, but I'm sure I can eventually reach to my big goal. However, I think I should focus on having 50 submitted flashes first and then concentrate on the 100 flashes goal. Although I don't put tons of effort into my flashes, but trying to get 100 flashes seems to be my most difficult NG goal ever excluding trying to get 30k EXP.

User #10, eh? I'd check, but I'm too lazy right now. Right now... pfft... who'm I kidding. #;-}>

OK, I'll count the 4x10k'ers:

XwaynecoltX
ramagi
Denvish
The real X-Naut
iscrulz
KWAS71KCK
biteme2514
BonusStage
Gooch
Newgrundling

...Oh, there's already 10 people. I know what went wrong. I forgot to count XwaynecoltX as a 4x10k'er, but I can always either:

1. Just count all that have 4x10k and not the one that has 5x10k and make myself the 10th 4x10ker of the lot. However, XwaynecoltX was a 4x10k'er once, so I can't exclude him at all, even if he has 5x10k.
2. Don't count KWAS since most of his reviews were utter crap, but you're not going to be happy after reading that now.

So I'll be the 11th user to get to 4x10k, unless there's another user that I've overlooked!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-03 22:33:48

At 6/3/07 06:51 PM, Bahamut wrote: I dislike GTA.

Well, you sure ain't iscrulz. #;-}>

I'm actually considering starting up a NEW game of FFXII today, for my Sunday afternoon/evening entertainment.

Beh, I pissed away my time between here on NG BBS, elsewhere on the net, the CNN Democratic Prez candidates debate, and HBO Sunday Night. WHAT I DO?

It's only 9:30PM... there's still time left... ;;;_;;;

Right. I'm unfamiliar with a lot of things on XII, but that makes things nice for when I get it for my birthday (if I get it then). However, 2 days after my birthday (which is the 12th July), me and my family are going on holiday to Cuba for 2 weeks. So that's kinda annoying when I'm away on holiday and I can't play on my PS2. :P

Well, you might as well hold off on starting it until after you guys get back from Cuba, then.

I'm pretty sure that will eventually happen, yes.
It will happen. I'd say it will happen in about 3 - 6 years time.

What's happening again? Damnit.

Yep, it's cool, although what I care about a lot more is trying to have 100 flashes submitted to the portal. I'm only just over a third way there, but I'm sure I can eventually reach to my big goal. However, I think I should focus on having 50 submitted flashes first and then concentrate on the 100 flashes goal. Although I don't put tons of effort into my flashes, but trying to get 100 flashes seems to be my most difficult NG goal ever excluding trying to get 30k EXP.

30,000 exp is easy, man. It just takes time. No effort.

Well, minimal effort.

A whole lot of time and just a bit o' dedication and loyalty to the site, and that's about it. Easy peasy.

OK, I'll count the 4x10k'ers:

Well, you're the one who brought it up, so it only seems fair...

XwaynecoltX
ramagi
Denvish
The real X-Naut
iscrulz
KWAS71KCK
biteme2514
BonusStage
Gooch
Newgrundling

...Oh, there's already 10 people. I know what went wrong. I forgot to count XwaynecoltX as a 4x10k'er, but I can always either:

Heh. He was the FIRST 4x10ker, how could you forget him? Yes yes, because he's 5x10k now, I knows, I knows.

Anyway, 11th is just as good as 10th. Well. Almost.

1. Just count all that have 4x10k and not the one that has 5x10k and make myself the 10th 4x10ker of the lot. However, XwaynecoltX was a 4x10k'er once, so I can't exclude him at all, even if he has 5x10k.

Exactly. What a lame thing to consider. #;-}>

2. Don't count KWAS since most of his reviews were utter crap, but you're not going to be happy after reading that now.

Nah, you could do that one if you wanted. It's a better option than #1.

So I'll be the 11th user to get to 4x10k, unless there's another user that I've overlooked!

And there may be, so it's better to stop trying to figure out ways to count yourself as #10. #;-}>

I'd be lucky to get in as one of the first 15.... or even 20... but we'll see how much I can keep the posting up, I s'pose.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-03 23:40:42

Anywho... back to a relatively decent level of regularity again. Last Monday, this Sunday... 6 days.... I hope to be back at least once during the week this week (especially now that House, 24, Heroes, etc. are all over for the summer, and the only show left that I watch and hasn't ended completely is Sopranos... and that ends a week from tonight).

But even if not, I shall be back again in force next weekend at the latest. IT ROCKS TO BE REGULAR ONCE MORE.

Loves it. Have a great week, everyone.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-04 08:40:42

At 6/3/07 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, you sure ain't iscrulz. #;-}>

lmao. I just find GTA boring, unoriginal, uncreative and too realistic. With games with creativity such as Metroid and Zelda, I love those sort of games. :D

Beh, I pissed away my time between here on NG BBS

I blame myself.

Well, you might as well hold off on starting it until after you guys get back from Cuba, then.

True. Maybe I'll want to get III more than XII since I can easily bring my DS on holiday. :) However, I was thinking about getting A Link to the Past for the GBA, but I don't want to have 2 games to play on since one of the games I'll probably not bother to play on a lot. Heh, Cuba, I had a dream about going there and the dream was so fucking weird, maybe my weirdest dream ever. I'll list the things that happened:

I had a room at a hotel and it wasn't just me that was in the room. I was sharing the room with my real life friends. Another time, I was sharing the room with my dad (what a nightmare) and my grandad and another time, it was my uncle and Moe Syzlak.

For some weird reason involving with the family gene, my dad shot my grandad.

Cuba looked a lot like Britain.

The dates were getting all fucked up. First, I was in the middle of July and all of sudden, it was coming to the end of 2007. Also, it was the beginning of my end of the holiday and all of sudden, it went back to the start of the holiday.

I submitted a flash to celebrate the new year, but it got blammed and my Grounds Gold menu went all weird with messages you see from the NG Log such as "You lost 1 B/P rank! Shit!" and so on. Since my flash got blammed, I made one little change to it and submitted it again, although I did not use a computer at all to submit it to the portal. About the flash, all I remembered was that it was to do with a Lucozade bottle. :S

And a lot more weird stuff happened in the dream that I either forgot or can't be bothered mentioning right now. There are some other weird dreams that I had and liked a lot more than this one.

What's happening again? Damnit.

When I will move out of this house.

30,000 exp is easy, man. It just takes time. No effort.

But waiting to get 30k EXP is such a long time. That's why I find it so hard.

A whole lot of time and just a bit o' dedication and loyalty to the site, and that's about it. Easy peasy.

At least I'm soon going to get 10k EXP and in a few days time, my account will be 1000 days old.

Heh. He was the FIRST 4x10ker, how could you forget him? Yes yes, because he's 5x10k now, I knows, I knows.

I thought ramagi was the first 4x10k'er.

Anyway, 11th is just as good as 10th. Well. Almost.

Almost, yeah. At least I will be one of the first 15 to get there.

What a lame thing to consider. #;-}>

Yep.

Nah, you could do that one if you wanted. It's a better option than #1.

Oh, ok. But I'd rather not pretend that, so I'll just stick with the #11.

And there may be, so it's better to stop trying to figure out ways to count yourself as #10. #;-}>

I checked all the 2/3x10k'ers once and the only ones I found that weren't on the 4x10k list on your last 2x10k Pentalist update were BonusStage, Gooch and Newgrundling.

I'd be lucky to get in as one of the first 15.... or even 20... but we'll see how much I can keep the posting up, I s'pose.

Well, you are about 800 posts away. Sure, that's quite a long way away, but you'll eventually reach 10k posts. The only other people who's close to reaching 4x10k that I'm aware of is dave (now known as life), who is only about 200 posts away from 10k, but has been very inactive recently.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-04 08:55:05

At 6/3/07 06:51 PM, Bahamut wrote: So I'll be the 11th user to get to 4x10k, unless there's another user that I've overlooked!

Neat, looks like there'll be a bit of competition between a few other users aside from me and gfox to become users joining the 4x10k club. I'd better stop looking for a new car and post more!

At 6/3/07 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I'd be lucky to get in as one of the first 15.... or even 20... but we'll see how much I can keep the posting up, I s'pose.

I'll be really happy if we are both in the first 15 users to hit 4x10k. I'm sure revved up to give it a shot.

I've done a spot of research into the subject and I think the order will be this:

#11 | Bahamut
#12 | dave
#13 | Coop83
#14 | gfoxcook

I'll have to bookmark this and check to see if I was right later on...

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-09 06:53:14

I'm comin' for u d00dz

wreckin' ur averages

Dead.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-19 03:31:38

At 6/4/07 08:40 AM, Bahamut wrote: lmao. I just find GTA boring, unoriginal, uncreative and too realistic. With games with creativity such as Metroid and Zelda, I love those sort of games. :D

Too... realistic...

Oh, you mean set in too "supposed to be like real life" of a setting. I gotcha. But that's kinda different from "realism," yanno. #;-}>

It's too real world, not fantasy enough, I gotcha.

Beh, I pissed away my time between here on NG BBS
I blame myself.

For me wasting time on NG BBS? That's silly. Don't blame yourself. BLAM TEH NOOBS. They make so many threads. Threads I feel compelled to wade through along with my fave threads. ;_;

Of course, 33% of the threads end up being great comic relief, 10% end up being interesting, and.... well, there's some overlap there.... the other 56%-66% end up... well... not so good.

True. Maybe I'll want to get III more than XII since I can easily bring my DS on holiday. :) However, I was thinking about getting A Link to the Past for the GBA, but I don't want to have 2 games to play on since one of the games I'll probably not bother to play on a lot. Heh, Cuba, I had a dream about going there and the dream was so fucking weird, maybe my weirdest dream ever. I'll list the things that happened:

Playing FFIIIj on a DS in Cuba... what an idea. #;-}>

I had a room at a hotel and it wasn't just me that was in the room. I was sharing the room with my real life friends. Another time, I was sharing the room with my dad (what a nightmare) and my grandad and another time, it was my uncle and Moe Syzlak.

HOLY SHIT, MOE!

For some weird reason involving with the family gene, my dad shot my grandad.

Cuba looked a lot like Britain.

The dates were getting all fucked up. First, I was in the middle of July and all of sudden, it was coming to the end of 2007. Also, it was the beginning of my end of the holiday and all of sudden, it went back to the start of the holiday.

wheeeee... time distortion FTW.

I submitted a flash to celebrate the new year, but it got blammed and my Grounds Gold menu went all weird with messages you see from the NG Log such as "You lost 1 B/P rank! Shit!" and so on. Since my flash got blammed, I made one little change to it and submitted it again, although I did not use a computer at all to submit it to the portal. About the flash, all I remembered was that it was to do with a Lucozade bottle. :S

LOL! NG Log messages on your GG menu... classic.

... What the heck is Lucozade? Medicine, I'm assuming, but I mean... specifically.

And a lot more weird stuff happened in the dream that I either forgot or can't be bothered mentioning right now. There are some other weird dreams that I had and liked a lot more than this one.

Still, sounds pretty awesome. I get a really wild and wacky dream that blows my mind and that I can actually remember 30 minutes after waking up about once every... 6 months or so. I always make sure to type down a summary of 'em.

But waiting to get 30k EXP is such a long time. That's why I find it so hard.

Patience, Luke.... patience.

At least I'm soon going to get 10k EXP and in a few days time, my account will be 1000 days old.

Congrats on both!

I thought ramagi was the first 4x10k'er.

I don't think ramagi had 10k posts first... I could be remembering wrong, however. I think ramagi got 10k posts just before X got his 5th 10k stat. December of... 2004? Hell... I'm really losing my brain tonight, don't pay any attention to what I say. Just check out the archives of the pentalist, they'll set the record straight.

Both did happen in like November/December of one year, though, I think...

I checked all the 2/3x10k'ers once and the only ones I found that weren't on the 4x10k list on your last 2x10k Pentalist update were BonusStage, Gooch and Newgrundling.

That weren't but are now, you mean?

Well, you are about 800 posts away. Sure, that's quite a long way away, but you'll eventually reach 10k posts. The only other people who's close to reaching 4x10k that I'm aware of is dave (now known as life), who is only about 200 posts away from 10k, but has been very inactive recently.

Yeah, it's a pretty obvious fact that as long as I don't disappear completely, I'm hitting 10k posts. The only question is when... and how easily.

So far, going from like 8950 to 9200 has been way easier than I expected. I've really gotten into the swing of things again, and it feels great. Now... 800 is a far cry from 250, though....

In any event, getting to 10k posts is certainly going to be a lot easier than getting to 36k saves. #;-}> Good thing I'm a patient, patient man.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-19 03:34:08

At 6/4/07 08:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: Neat, looks like there'll be a bit of competition between a few other users aside from me and gfox to become users joining the 4x10k club. I'd better stop looking for a new car and post more!

Oh, I'm sure we'll all make it just fine... just fine.

At 6/3/07 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I'd be lucky to get in as one of the first 15.... or even 20... but we'll see how much I can keep the posting up, I s'pose.
I'll be really happy if we are both in the first 15 users to hit 4x10k. I'm sure revved up to give it a shot.

We shall see!

I've done a spot of research into the subject and I think the order will be this:

#11 | Bahamut
#12 | dave
#13 | Coop83
#14 | gfoxcook

Fascinating. But I thought Bahamut just said that dave was all inactive and shit. Still, he did say he was only 200 posts from 10k.

At 6/9/07 06:53 AM, Elfer wrote: I'm comin' for u d00dz

wreckin' ur averages

1994 blams
639 saves
31 reviews

... ugh... yeah.... you sure are... gonna wreck dem averages.

But there's a bright side. While you won't be hurting the post average, alas, which doesn't really need any help...

you'll be helping the exp average with you 12k+ exp. So while you may lower those three stats above, you'll be helping out exp. SO THERE, POST-HEAD. #;-}>

Anyway folks...

I caught up on everything but LUL.... and that's saying something. If no one noticed, I've been trying since like 6/9 and 6/10 to catch up in here, but I keep just posting a bit on General and in the minor topics here, the noob question topics, etc. etc.... and never getting around to catching up on the list topics.

So I've finally done my list topic catch up. I'm gonna save the lounge catch-up for the weekend when I have more time.

HAVE A GREAT WEEK, FOLKS! Here comes summer (for us Northern Hemis, at least)!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-19 04:04:21

At 6/19/07 03:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Oh, I'm sure we'll all make it just fine... just fine.

Yeah, I've managed to sub-contract the looking for a new car to my best friend's father in law to be, so I've got more posting time :)

#11 | Bahamut
#12 | dave
#13 | Coop83
#14 | gfoxcook

Fascinating. But I thought Bahamut just said that dave was all inactive and shit. Still, he did say he was only 200 posts from 10k.

Well, there's a chance he can come back from inactivity and hit us with those last few posts he requires. He's on 9840 now, plus I think he's gunning for the 15k / 15k perfectness. Only 7 Blams to go now

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-19 06:07:50

I had 5000 posts a few weeks ago which were half way through what I needed. At least my exp points are getting closer to 9000 which is not bad.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-19 06:14:23

At 6/4/07 08:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'll be really happy if we are both in the first 15 users to hit 4x10k. I'm sure revved up to give it a shot.

Well, I'm there now. Time to wait for you to get there.

#11 | Bahamut

Correct!

#12 | dave

Should be correct.

#13 | Coop83
#14 | gfoxcook

I dunno yet, but maybe.

At 6/19/07 03:31 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Oh, you mean set in too "supposed to be like real life" of a setting. I gotcha. But that's kinda different from "realism," yanno. #;-}>

Yeah, and especially if there's lack of creativity. Some realistic games can be fun such as Rollercoaster Tycoon and there's creativity in it. However, GTA...BORING! And I might make a GTA flash quiz sometime, although it will have a similar goal to my Sonic quiz. XD

For me wasting time on NG BBS?

No, for me talking too much to you, lol.

That's silly. Don't blame yourself. BLAM TEH NOOBS.

I blame the n00bs and some stupid users for ruining the General forum.

Playing FFIIIj on a DS in Cuba... what an idea. #;-}>

Yep, but I don't know too much about what's around the place. There could be lots of interesting things to do at Cuba since last year when me and my family went to Portugal, there was a very interesting town place with some bars having a tribute rock band covering famous rock songs. Also, there were some water parks at Portugal and I wasn't expecting anything like them to be there. It was a nice surprise and it was a lot of fun, despite the swimming pool at the hotel being far too cold. D:

HOLY SHIT, MOE!

My sister thought that was very random and it is, but not as random as one of my upcoming flashes.

Yeah, my mind can get really fucked up in dreams and sometimes when I'm awake and not had a lot of sleep, my mind can fuck up a bit then.

... What the heck is Lucozade? Medicine, I'm assuming, but I mean... specifically.

It's an energy drink. Then again, I shouldn't have been surprised when you didn't know what it was since I remember the last time I went to America (Florida) back in 2002 and there was no Lucozade there.

Still, sounds pretty awesome. I get a really wild and wacky dream that blows my mind and that I can actually remember 30 minutes after waking up about once every... 6 months or so. I always make sure to type down a summary of 'em.

Haha, I just keep thinking about it to hope that I don't forget it. Even if I'm in college, I could just focus on thinking about a dream I had. Actually, that's what I do quite often in college, just thinking about other things, especially in the most important computing lessons, lol.

Patience, Luke.... patience.

Luke_Loves_Lemonparty? :D

Congrats on both!

Thank you!

I don't think ramagi had 10k posts first...

I'm sure she got 10k posts before ~X~.

That weren't but are now, you mean?

Yeah, that's right, and that now includes me.

Yeah, it's a pretty obvious fact that as long as I don't disappear completely, I'm hitting 10k posts. The only question is when... and how easily.

When? Hmm, I predict early next year.

In any event, getting to 10k posts is certainly going to be a lot easier than getting to 36k saves. #;-}> Good thing I'm a patient, patient man.

If I had the same amount of posts and saves as you, I would say getting to 10k would be easier, even though it took me 6 months to get from 15k to 16k posts. It sucks that my high posting motivation disappeared last year, but on the bright side, I guess it got me to work on Flash a lot more.

Also, I don't have loads of patience and myself getting a bit crazy at checking the post often to see if anything I ordered arrived to my house that day. If something I ordered doesn't get to my house when it should have on a certain day, I will be very disappointed. XD Another example of my lack of patience is myself not wanting to spend weeks and weeks on one flash. If I did work on a single flash for weeks, I'm sure I'd end up giving up working on it and do something else. :|

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-19 08:20:23

At 6/19/07 06:14 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/4/07 08:55 AM, Coop83 wrote: I'll be really happy if we are both in the first 15 users to hit 4x10k. I'm sure revved up to give it a shot.
Well, I'm there now. Time to wait for you to get there.

I'm coming, I just need to summon up my reserves of stamina to get there!

#11 | Bahamut
Correct!

One point for Coop :)

#12 | dave
Should be correct.

Well, life is getting close, I don't think I've got a chance of catching him...

#13 | Coop83
#14 | gfoxcook
I dunno yet, but maybe.

my chances of catching gfoxcook are getting slimmer, with his massive post explosion days.

It's an energy drink.

Like Bahamut says, it's an energy drink - think Red Bull, but 80% sugar, rather than caffiene. Much nicer, but not advisable to drink before going out onto the cricket pitch for 45 overs (3-4 hours) I puked neon orange onto the field and it's still there about 6 weeks later.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-23 03:27:10

Well, the Pimp exp lag for 6/23 is OVAH.

Next time you fellows see me with my double-bladed BATTLE FUCKING AXE, it'll be the real deal finally. REJOICE.

:::enjoys his oldschool single-sided axe for one last day:::

At 6/19/07 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote:
Well, there's a chance he can come back from inactivity and hit us with those last few posts he requires. He's on 9840 now, plus I think he's gunning for the 15k / 15k perfectness. Only 7 Blams to go now

15k/15k doesn't affect the 4x10k race, though... unless he's waiting for the 15k parts to fall into place before he'll post to 10k. Is that whatcha meant? Anywho.

At 6/19/07 06:14 AM, Bahamut wrote: Well, I'm there now. Time to wait for you to get there.

Heh. CONGRATS AGAIN. It bears repeatin'.

#11 | Bahamut
Correct!

Ding ding ding!

#12 | dave
Should be correct.

Unless we're missing someone....

#13 | Coop83
#14 | gfoxcook
I dunno yet, but maybe.

Got any other candidates that look primed to speed past Coop and myself before we can make a good 700-800 more posts?

Yeah, and especially if there's lack of creativity. Some realistic games can be fun such as Rollercoaster Tycoon and there's creativity in it. However, GTA...BORING! And I might make a GTA flash quiz sometime, although it will have a similar goal to my Sonic quiz. XD

Eh. GTA is still fun to me, man. Call it boring all you want. #;-}>

For me wasting time on NG BBS?
No, for me talking too much to you, lol.

... uh... I don't remember what prompted all of this and my eyes are struggling to stay open, so I'm not going to go and try to track down the start of that part of the conversation... :::rubs eyes:::

Yep, but I don't know too much about what's around the place. There could be lots of interesting things to do at Cuba since last year when me and my family went to Portugal, there was a very interesting town place with some bars having a tribute rock band covering famous rock songs. Also, there were some water parks at Portugal and I wasn't expecting anything like them to be there. It was a nice surprise and it was a lot of fun, despite the swimming pool at the hotel being far too cold. D:

Oh year, somefolk'll make Europe out to be the exact opposite of North America and all, full of nothing but classic old stuff compared to N.A.'s new-fangledness... but then they go and build waterparks there. Doesn't surprise me one bit. #;-}>

Still though, there must be way better things to do in Portugal and Spain than go to waterparks...

My sister thought that was very random and it is, but not as random as one of my upcoming flashes.

INCORPORATE THE DREAM INTO TEH FASLH.

Yeah, my mind can get really fucked up in dreams and sometimes when I'm awake and not had a lot of sleep, my mind can fuck up a bit then.

That was my fave part of yer dream there.

It's an energy drink. Then again, I shouldn't have been surprised when you didn't know what it was since I remember the last time I went to America (Florida) back in 2002 and there was no Lucozade there.

Ah, I see.

From what I can see in the wiki page for it... That would be due to it being produced in the UK, no doubt.

I don't think ramagi had 10k posts first...
I'm sure she got 10k posts before ~X~.

Well, consider me corrected. ME MEMORY'S A BIT FUZZY.

When? Hmm, I predict early next year.

I dunno, man... this'll be #9250, and it wasn't that long ago I was just over 9000.... at these rates, it might be more like September or October. WE SHALL SEE.

Also, I don't have loads of patience and myself getting a bit crazy at checking the post often to see if anything I ordered arrived to my house that day. If something I ordered doesn't get to my house when it should have on a certain day, I will be very disappointed. XD Another example of my lack of patience is myself not wanting to spend weeks and weeks on one flash. If I did work on a single flash for weeks, I'm sure I'd end up giving up working on it and do something else. :|

Heh. That's one thing I'm not short on. Patience.

My gf's like you, though. Super impatient much of the time.

Speaking of which, she's getting impatient with the post office over my birthday present for 6/30, a week from today... she got me the entire 7-season box set of Star Trek: The Next Generation. I'm excited to finally own one of my fave TV shows ever, my fave show back during high school, but... not as impatient as she is about the shipment, even though it's for me primarily (though she'll enjoy it, too). #;-}>

ANYWHO. I was gonna try to catch up on level up!, but it's 13 pages and I'm really about to pass out from lack of sleep... 2:26AM CT and all.

GOODNIGHT NOW!

See you all tomorrow.... er... later today/tonight. LEVEL 22 NIGHT.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-23 07:48:24

At 5/7/07 03:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/6/07 05:08 AM, iscrulz wrote: If you think that then you are. Good thing though.
Wow, I totally don't remember what that was about, but ummm... okay. #;-}>

Yes I dont remember either by remember I mean I am too tired actually shiftless to search proir posts to remember

Yes I wouldnt call the pentalist a quadlist. Ever. well only joke
Whew. I thought you'd gone mad or something. I do remember that part.

Well back to the oringal point you may have a good chance to reach 4x10k if you do your catch-ups.

in 2050.
I would be more happy with 28 or 29 levels
Heh.

Or so maybe not.

I do? My memory of the RG message boards is starting to fade.
Yes.
What?
MTE

What does MAHANAGAR TEL ADS, Menominee Tribal Enterprises or Meter Test Equipment have to do with this, you use to many acroynms even some are old fashion and not understandable to 21st Century FOX web surfers.

Oh I should have put in other gta games. I dont remeber the bulletproof pcj though.
It's not a PCJ, it's a... uh... you know, the dirtbike. Sanchez, that's it.

Umm cant ever recall a bulletproof bike ever in gta series.

Me too got to get the R3 missions or on psp its D-pad up complete. Fire sucks when your not flame retardent.
Indeed it does. Good thing the firetruck missions are so damned easy.

Easy I wouldnt say that sure easier than vigilatne with the police car, but I find it quite frustrating when the burn victims runaway from the source of fire extinguishment instead of being like a good citizen and standing still.

I thought you didnt want to get it because Carl Johnson is black. You will love it only thing you will hate is there isnt 80s music.
What kinda lame ass reason is that? I'm playing Vice City Stories, aren't I? O_o Vic Vance is teh man.

Lame ass huh well being a Texan I assumed you were subconciously racismist. So have you gotten SA yet. I got sick of VCS quick but I still indulge on the PSP and play until God of War: The Chains of Olympus is purchased.

Well, except back when he let Martinez fuck him over by doing whatever the hell the guy asked him to, that part blew.

Nah it was part of the storyline a good one where the protangist finally has enough of that shit and rebells. Though I wonder what it would be like if I played LCS and/or VCS on PS2 not PSP.

But yeah, the lack of 80s music will suck, but I've seen the radio station lists, there's tons of good music on GTA:SA as well, I knows that.

Good cease listening to the 80s music to get your mind settled on rock, country or hipinandthehopin along with other shitty music like techno.

At 6/3/07 05:25 PM, gfoxcook wrote: But actually, while the games I've mostly been playing lately are System Shock 2 (for the PC, got it to work on my WinXP laptop at long last) and We Love Katamari for PS2 (nope, not GTA:VCS currently... sorry, iscrulz ;_;)...

Sorry yeah you better be well if you got 85% completed on VCS then its okay to play other games I am on LOZ: TP for Wii I just wish my internet connection would work then I could be cool and play old school games. and next GOW2.

I'm actually considering starting up a NEW game of FFXII today

NO more final fantasty.

At 6/4/07 08:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/3/07 10:33 PM, gfoxcook wrote: Well, you sure ain't iscrulz. #;-}>
lmao. I just find GTA boring, unoriginal, uncreative and too realistic. With games with creativity such as Metroid and Zelda, I love those sort of games. :D

Ah you. Ok boring yes it gets boring because the missions are easy and you finish them quickly SA took it seems like a long time, but how could killing pigs with a variety of weapons be boring. If it gets boring and it does for me I find something else to do or play the game another day
Unoriginal as in how. What games did rockstar and take two interactive ripoff.
Uncreative sure since gta 3 not much in the basics has improved. like starting out poor and then becoming a rich millionaire, cars drugs weapons all of it almost similar to it predessor, but what isnt "uncreative" is the Scencery. hills and moutians to bustling(is that the right word I am looking for) freeways and skyscrapers the scencry is very creative for SA, then for VC you got beatiful beaches mind you.
And finally too realistic huh like in SA where you customize your hair, clothes and body appearence to look like yourself. I find it unrealistic Dieing from a car explosion and coming out of the hospital 6 hours later and the bill only 2,000 bucks or Killing police, s.w.a.t. Federal agents and Army personal and only going to jail for 6 hours and paying the fine too realistic I think not.
If this is too ranty well sorry I am a gta fanboy and have to express my opinions respect them or be ignorent. I like the Zelda games Orcina and twilight kick ass the games between sucked majora masks is Okay. Oh creativity like the puzzles and teh thinking stuff well I guess I should edit the uncreative part, oh well I am spending to long on this post.

I checked the FINAL penta list and see I only gain approx 5k total profile points in 2007 6 months only 5k I am complete ashamed of myself. *real tears*

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-23 08:59:44

At 6/19/07 08:20 AM, Coop83 wrote: Like Bahamut says, it's an energy drink - think Red Bull, but 80% sugar, rather than caffiene.

However, Relentless > Red Bull and Lucozade. ;)

Heh. CONGRATS AGAIN. It bears repeatin'.

Thanks again. :)

Unless we're missing someone....

Hopefully not, because that would mean I'd be the 12th or maybe 13th to get 4x10k.

Eh. GTA is still fun to me, man. Call it boring all you want. #;-}>

Alright then. lol at iscrulz's rant about GTA.

... uh... I don't remember what prompted all of this and my eyes are struggling to stay open, so I'm not going to go and try to track down the start of that part of the conversation... :::rubs eyes:::

To be honest, I was starting to get lost here. XD

Still though, there must be way better things to do in Portugal and Spain than go to waterparks...

There might be...Like going on the internet, listening to music and playing on video games. Hahahaha! XD

That was my fave part of yer dream there.

lol. I had another dream the other night and it was pretty random. Two main things happened. First, Newgrounds finally got its new layout, but it looked exactly like deviantART (and I've had a few dreams in the past about seeing the redesign, but it was all false. Fuck you NG staff for delaying it and delaying it :P). Oh well, being disappointed about seeing the redesign in dreams wasn't as disappointing when I had a dream where I saw a new episode of Futurama. I was really pissed off when I woke up after that dream.

Anyway, back to the dream. The other thing that happened in it was that there was this place where all the kids aged 10 - 17 were around. I saw me and all of my friends and we were all about 5 years younger. It was like a town centre and we all had to go to bed at a certain time and if we didn't, we'd get put in a prison they ran, but it was so easy to get out of (think of it like the minimum security prison where Sideshow Bob was held on a few Simpsons episodes).

What else happened in the dream? Oh yeah, our solar system was fucked up, because between Earth and Mars, there were a million planets between them. :O Lastly, the town place was run by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne (that was quite random).

And since I mentioned about the Newgrounds redesign looking like deviantART, I was reminded of what the new layout for Retrogade was going to be like and didn't it look a lot like deviantART?

From what I can see in the wiki page for it... That would be due to it being produced in the UK, no doubt.

Yep, but some UK things are available in America, so why not Lucozade? Unless you have something else similar there.

Well, consider me corrected. ME MEMORY'S A BIT FUZZY.

Don't worry, my memory is quite fuzzy at times.

I dunno, man... this'll be #9250, and it wasn't that long ago I was just over 9000.... at these rates, it might be more like September or October. WE SHALL SEE.

As long as you visit the BBS as often (or maybe a bit more often), then perhaps you'll get 10k by September or October.

Heh. That's one thing I'm not short on. Patience.

Actually, at times, I can be pretty patient. For example, I have enough patience to listen to a 40 minute song, while quite a lot of people won't. I know my sister doesn't have patience to listen to songs that last over 10 minute since she told me and prefers to listen to shorter songs. Anyway, I can also be patient when playing on very long video games such as Final Fantasy X. :)

ANYWHO. I was gonna try to catch up on level up!, but it's 13 pages and I'm really about to pass out from lack of sleep... 2:26AM CT and all.

lol, it is a super long thread, but I only have to catch up a page or 2 in the LUL, while in one thread on the C&C forum (i.e. Metal Hell), I usually have to catch up on at least 2 or 3 pages each day, maybe 6. :O However, that isn't a bigger catch up than your 13 pages there.

GOODNIGHT NOW!

Good afternoon!

At 6/23/07 07:48 AM, iscrulz wrote: NO more final fantasty.

YES MORE FINAL FANTASY!

At 6/4/07 08:40 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Ah you. Ok boring yes it gets boring because the missions are easy and you finish them quickly SA took it seems like a long time, but how could killing pigs with a variety of weapons be boring. If it gets boring and it does for me I find something else to do or play the game another day.

Well, it's not just when you complete the missions and that, I just find the whole series boring.

Unoriginal as in how. What games did rockstar and take two interactive ripoff.

I never said they ripped off anything, I just find the concept of GTA very unoriginal.

Uncreative sure since gta 3 not much in the basics has improved. like starting out poor and then becoming a rich millionaire, cars drugs weapons all of it almost similar to it predessor, but what isnt "uncreative" is the Scencery.

I don't find the scenery very creative either.

And finally too realistic huh like in SA where you customize your hair, clothes and body appearence to look like yourself. I find it unrealistic Dieing from a car explosion and coming out of the hospital 6 hours later and the bill only 2,000 bucks or Killing police, s.w.a.t. Federal agents and Army personal and only going to jail for 6 hours and paying the fine too realistic I think not.

Well, I find the game too realistic and too real life-ish. I think the only good thing for GTA is that you can go ahead and kill all the people in the video game and it's a nice substitute for not doing it in real life, unless you get too obsessed and start being influenced by the game.

If this is too ranty well sorry I am a gta fanboy

Then I can't do much if you're a GTA fanboy. However, would you like me to create a GTA quiz that has similarity to my Sonic quiz? :D

and have to express my opinions respect them or be ignorent. I like the Zelda games Orcina and twilight kick ass the games between sucked majora masks is Okay.

I thought Majora's Mask was as awesome as Ocarina of Time, maybe better. it had a very original plot and gameplay with the 3 day based system and a moon about to crash into the town during that time.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-23 09:25:10

At 6/23/07 03:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/19/07 04:04 AM, Coop83 wrote:
15k/15k doesn't affect the 4x10k race, though... unless he's waiting for the 15k parts to fall into place before he'll post to 10k. Is that whatcha meant? Anywho.

It was just an aside to the fact that it may turn into a three way race between you, myself and dave for the 12th spot on the 4x10k.

Got any other candidates that look primed to speed past Coop and myself before we can make a good 700-800 more posts?

ReconRebel, but he's not much of an active poster. We should pass him soon.

At 6/23/07 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/19/07 08:20 AM, Coop83 wrote: Like Bahamut says, it's an energy drink - think Red Bull, but 80% sugar, rather than caffiene.
However, Relentless > Red Bull and Lucozade. ;)

Give me a cup of tea any day.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature