00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Davethemann1 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List

542,416 Views | 5,452 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-24 05:45:17

At 6/23/07 07:48 AM, iscrulz wrote:
At 5/7/07 03:03 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 5/6/07 05:08 AM, iscrulz wrote: If you think that then you are. Good thing though.
Wow, I totally don't remember what that was about, but ummm... okay. #;-}>
Yes I dont remember either by remember I mean I am too tired actually shiftless to search proir posts to remember

Jesus Christ, man. I am not going to go back either and figure out what we were talking about 7 weeks ago... so why bother even replying to that part at this point, man?

Hell, what we were originally talking about wasn't even in early May... it must have been in March or April or something, from the looks of that quoted bit up there. You replied to some weeks-old post of mine at the time (May 6th)... and the very next day, May 7th, I had no idea what was going on.

So if I didn't know what was going on 7 weeks ago... there's no way in hell I know what's going on now. DAYUM. #;-}>

Well back to the oringal point you may have a good chance to reach 4x10k if you do your catch-ups.

I shall indeed reach it. It's only a matter of time.

But I pretty much committed myself to reaching it sooner or later when I retired the pentalist, and said that I would one day make one "bonus update" of the list once I hit 10k posts.

I dunno how I'd ever fulfill that if I didn't hurry up and post my way up to 10,000 sooner or later, eh wot? #;-}>

What does MAHANAGAR TEL ADS, Menominee Tribal Enterprises or Meter Test Equipment have to do with this, you use to many acroynms even some are old fashion and not understandable to 21st Century FOX web surfers.

Go to acronymfinder.com and then switch on the SLANG mode or whatever. MTE has a... "main meaning" that doesn't involve any of the shit you just dredged up. #;-}>

Umm cant ever recall a bulletproof bike ever in gta series.

Well, that's what some site said it was. Teh bulletproof sanchez.

Easy I wouldnt say that sure easier than vigilatne with the police car, but I find it quite frustrating when the burn victims runaway from the source of fire extinguishment instead of being like a good citizen and standing still.

Yeah, but to me, they're the easiest of missions aside from maybe taxi.

Vigilante would be the toughest, yes. But I think ambulance is tougher than firetruck. Sure, as long as you know the good routes to get around, you're not going to fail the mission, but... once you have to pick up like 10-15 people in one mission, it just gets so damned TIRING, that the danger is getting fed up and not getting to level 10, 15, etc. whichever you need to get to to save your progress....

and quitting!

Quitting ambulance missions = my main block to finishing ambulance missions.

Whereas I never get frustrated/tired of firetruck missions. They're so damned fast, as long as you spray the water just right. You gotta put out one car at a time, then put out all the passengers of that car, then move on to the next one, the people that run out, then the next one, etc. I think some people (not sure if you're among 'em) may spray all the cars down first, but THAT's when you'll have people running around on fire all over the place and not be able to spray 'em all down before they burn to a crisp due to all the running around, and... as you put it... not standing still like good citizens. #;-}>

I thought you didnt want to get it because Carl Johnson is black. You will love it only thing you will hate is there isnt 80s music.
What kinda lame ass reason is that? I'm playing Vice City Stories, aren't I? O_o Vic Vance is teh man.
Lame ass huh well being a Texan I assumed you were subconciously racismist.

Well, sir, by assuming that because of the state I'm from, you've revealed yourself to be CONSCIOUSLY state-ist. You stateist BASTARD. :::slaps you with a wet glove:::

So have you gotten SA yet. I got sick of VCS quick but I still indulge on the PSP and play until God of War: The Chains of Olympus is purchased.

Nope, not yet.

Nah it was part of the storyline a good one where the protangist finally has enough of that shit and rebells. Though I wonder what it would be like if I played LCS and/or VCS on PS2 not PSP.

I wouldn't know what they're like on PSP, but VCS on PS2 is great. I might get LCS when I get SA, just so I can complete my collection of GTA3/VC/SA series.

Good cease listening to the 80s music to get your mind settled on rock, country or hipinandthehopin along with other shitty music like techno.

So wait, you're including country in with the "Good music," but 80s music and techno in with the "shitty music"? You're high on what the kids call the CRACK, aren't you! </bill cosby>

I'm actually considering starting up a NEW game of FFXII today
NO more final fantasty.

Sorry, I went ahead and did that, and now I've played 25 more hours of FFXII on my second time through the game. #;-}>

But you are absolutely correct. FF is TASTY as hell. #;-}>

I checked the FINAL penta list and see I only gain approx 5k total profile points in 2007 6 months only 5k I am complete ashamed of myself. *real tears*

;_;

That's sad, man. I mean, that you're crying about it.

The fact that you've only gotten 5000 points in 5.5 months is nothing to be upset about, man.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

a long, long time ago: 60000 b/p (#2) // 36000 blams (#3) // 24000 saves (#1)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-24 05:54:55

At 6/23/07 08:59 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Heh. CONGRATS AGAIN. It bears repeatin'.
Thanks again. :)

You're welcome again!

Eh. GTA is still fun to me, man. Call it boring all you want. #;-}>
Alright then. lol at iscrulz's rant about GTA.

I shoulda known iscrulz would show up around now. If anyone insults GTA he goes crazy on their asses. SEE WHAT HE DID TO YOU? #;-}>

Still though, there must be way better things to do in Portugal and Spain than go to waterparks...
There might be...Like going on the internet, listening to music and playing on video games. Hahahaha! XD

Pffffft. I hate to point out the obvious, especially when you already KNOW this, but you can do almost all of that almost ANYWHERE on the planet, damnit. #;-}>

lol. I had another dream the other night and it was pretty random. Two main things happened. First, Newgrounds finally got its new layout, but it looked exactly like deviantART (and I've had a few dreams in the past about seeing the redesign, but it was all false. Fuck you NG staff for delaying it and delaying it :P). Oh well, being disappointed about seeing the redesign in dreams wasn't as disappointing when I had a dream where I saw a new episode of Futurama. I was really pissed off when I woke up after that dream.

Well, that's a crappy-ass dream to have about NG's redesign being such a letdown.. but at least waking up from that dream and realising it wasn't true = a relief, right?

Conversely, while waking up from the Futurama dream and realising the episode wasn't real might be a letdown itself.... A) at least the dream was cool, right? B) there will be new Futurama soon enough, so just have teh patience.

Anyway, back to the dream.

Oh, there's more? I thought you were done. #;-}>

The other thing that happened in it was that there was this place where all the kids aged 10 - 17 were around. I saw me and all of my friends and we were all about 5 years younger. It was like a town centre and we all had to go to bed at a certain time and if we didn't, we'd get put in a prison they ran, but it was so easy to get out of (think of it like the minimum security prison where Sideshow Bob was held on a few Simpsons episodes).

Interesting...

What else happened in the dream? Oh yeah, our solar system was fucked up, because between Earth and Mars, there were a million planets between them. :O Lastly, the town place was run by Ozzy and Sharon Osbourne (that was quite random).

Awesome.

And since I mentioned about the Newgrounds redesign looking like deviantART, I was reminded of what the new layout for Retrogade was going to be like and didn't it look a lot like deviantART?

... ummmm. You mean in reality? The stuff QuikFox had shown of the new layout was just one template, but I don't think it was extraordinarily deviantART-ish.

Yep, but some UK things are available in America, so why not Lucozade? Unless you have something else similar there.

There's 15 different energy drinks here, and the only one I've ever tried was Red Bull, like 5+ years ago. I'm not an energy drink fan. I drink liquor, wine, beer, coke, milk, juice, and water. Call me boring and oldfashioned, but pretty much any of those will get the job done no matter the situation. For me, at least. Oh, and occasionally tea or coffee. But really, mostly beer, coke, milk, water. Them's the basics.

As long as you visit the BBS as often (or maybe a bit more often), then perhaps you'll get 10k by September or October.

That's all I was sayin's, man.

GOODNIGHT NOW!
Good afternoon!

GOOD MORNING.

At 6/23/07 09:25 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/23/07 03:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: 15k/15k doesn't affect the 4x10k race, though... unless he's waiting for the 15k parts to fall into place before he'll post to 10k. Is that whatcha meant? Anywho.
It was just an aside to the fact that it may turn into a three way race between you, myself and dave for the 12th spot on the 4x10k.

Ah, okay. And yep, true enough.

Got any other candidates that look primed to speed past Coop and myself before we can make a good 700-800 more posts?
ReconRebel, but he's not much of an active poster. We should pass him soon.

I used to be ahead of Recon. For quite awhile, yanno. He passed me when I went super-inactive from 2005 to 2007. He's almost to 9500, so I dunno, man... he's got a leg up on me, at least. I'm sure he'll present no issue to you.

gfox // wi/ht?#9 // defunct PentaList (final update: 3/15/2008) // Cyberdevil's HexaList!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-24 06:42:01

At 6/23/07 03:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: INCORPORATE THE DREAM INTO TEH FASLH.

Damn, my eyes were really stupid when I read that. I thought you were trying to say false instead of flash. So anyway, I wouldn't make that into a flash and the only time I've ever put something in a flash that came from my dream was when the Sun exploded (happened in one dream of mine) by myself throwing an MP3 Player to there (that didn't happen in the dream).

However, in the future, there might be one flash that was inspired by a dream. Not a dream I had, but a dream my real life friend had and he claimed it was a movie trailer of something (he is a big fan of my flashes :D).

And I think I forgot to say something else to you on that post, but I've either forgotten or there was nothing else.

At 6/23/07 09:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: ReconRebel, but he's not much of an active poster. We should pass him soon.

That's too bad. :(

At 6/24/07 05:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You're welcome again!

And the last stat to get to 10k is reviews, but that will never happen. XD

I shoulda known iscrulz would show up around now. If anyone insults GTA he goes crazy on their asses. SEE WHAT HE DID TO YOU? #;-}>

I shouldn't be too surprised that he'd go crazy on me for hating GTA. I mean, I'd go crazy on someone if they said they despise the entire FF series for retarded reasons or say they hate Futurama (*cough*Crackman*cough*), but I just made fun of his hatred to Futurama on a few flashes of mine. XD

Pffffft. I hate to point out the obvious, especially when you already KNOW this, but you can do almost all of that almost ANYWHERE on the planet, damnit. #;-}>

Of course, unless the country has no computers at all. :O

Well, that's a crappy-ass dream to have about NG's redesign being such a letdown.. but at least waking up from that dream and realising it wasn't true = a relief, right?

Yeah, because that layout would've been too boring for NG.

Conversely, while waking up from the Futurama dream and realising the episode wasn't real might be a letdown itself.... A) at least the dream was cool, right? B) there will be new Futurama soon enough, so just have teh patience.

In response to A: The dream was weird. Leela was dating Adlai (the guy who gave her eye surgery) and I was Fry just doing nothing until we had something to do. We had to try and get some big rectangle shaped ship, but unfortunately, I (Fry) fucked up and caused that ship and the Planet Express ship to get sucked in a black hole. The next day, I got sacked by Professor Farnsworth, although I didn't see him. Heh, I didn't even see Dr. Zoidberg or Bender. The only Futurama characters I saw were Leela, Fry and Adlai, so that was quite disappointing.

In response to B: True, they are coming, but waiting and waiting is not really easy, but new episodes in 2008 makes that year more of an interesting year.

Nope, I can say a shit load of stuff about one dream and luckily, I can remember most of what happened and I'm glad my memory is just good enough at times to remember a dream I really liked.

Interesting...

Yeah, and the prison thing was quite stupid.

Awesome.

But not so awesome if Sharon was running the place as well. I hate her, but I like Ozzy for being in Black Sabbath during the 70s.

... ummmm. You mean in reality? The stuff QuikFox had shown of the new layout was just one template, but I don't think it was extraordinarily deviantART-ish.

But I remember all the deviantART-like colours. I think the frontpage of Retrogade had it for a bit.

There's 15 different energy drinks here, and the only one I've ever tried was Red Bull, like 5+ years ago.

I like to drink coffee, tea, coke, Dr. Pepper, Irn Bru (do you Americans have Irn Bru over there?), Red Bull, Relentless, Cider and some other drinks. :)

GOOD MORNING.

Yep, it's still morning here. :)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-24 07:28:19

At 6/24/07 06:42 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/23/07 03:27 AM, gfoxcook wrote: INCORPORATE THE DREAM INTO TEH FASLH.
Damn, my eyes were really stupid when I read that. I thought you were trying to say false instead of flash.

TRYING?!?! ... TRYING?!?! ... That was SUCCEEDING... at typing flash in a really lame fashion. ON PURPOSE. See me and Coop's convo in the Question for Statwhores thread for more on this topic. #;-}>

So anyway,

So anyway, yes...

I wouldn't make that into a flash and the only time I've ever put something in a flash that came from my dream was when the Sun exploded (happened in one dream of mine) by myself throwing an MP3 Player to there (that didn't happen in the dream).

Hmmmm.

However, in the future, there might be one flash that was inspired by a dream. Not a dream I had, but a dream my real life friend had and he claimed it was a movie trailer of something (he is a big fan of my flashes :D).

Don't discount the chance that you may one day have a dream so totally awesome and inspiring... that you simply MUST make a flash out of the entire thing, BTW.

And I think I forgot to say something else to you on that post, but I've either forgotten or there was nothing else.

Oh well.

At 6/23/07 09:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: ReconRebel, but he's not much of an active poster. We should pass him soon.

Why? What's wrong with me and Coop passing him in posts? You like Recon more than you like us? :::cries:::

At 6/24/07 05:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote: You're welcome again!
And the last stat to get to 10k is reviews, but that will never happen. XD

No shite!

I shouldn't be too surprised that he'd go crazy on me for hating GTA. I mean, I'd go crazy on someone if they said they despise the entire FF series for retarded reasons or say they hate Futurama (*cough*Crackman*cough*), but I just made fun of his hatred to Futurama on a few flashes of mine. XD

Yes, well... remind me never to step in between you and iscrulz if you ever truly have a FF vs. GTA throwdown, then....

Of course, unless the country has no computers at all. :O

You could bring your own laptop with unfolding-solar-cell-in-a-suitcase powersource and satellite internet hookup. Then you're set.

Yeah, because that layout would've been too boring for NG.

'ndeed.

In response to A: The dream was weird. Leela was dating Adlai (the guy who gave her eye surgery) and I was Fry just doing nothing until we had something to do. We had to try and get some big rectangle shaped ship, but unfortunately, I (Fry) fucked up and caused that ship and the Planet Express ship to get sucked in a black hole. The next day, I got sacked by Professor Farnsworth, although I didn't see him. Heh, I didn't even see Dr. Zoidberg or Bender. The only Futurama characters I saw were Leela, Fry and Adlai, so that was quite disappointing.

No Hermes or Amy, either. Don't leave them out. ;_;

Nope, I can say a shit load of stuff about one dream and luckily, I can remember most of what happened and I'm glad my memory is just good enough at times to remember a dream I really liked.

No, I just mean you had said you had a dream about two things, and then you talked about teh futurama dreaming and teh NG layout dreaming, and that was two things right there.

But yes, after I read your continuation, I realised the futurama thing was an older dream, and only the NG layout was in the one you were specifically talking about. YOU THREW ME FOR A LOOP THERE, MAN. #;-}>

Awesome.
But not so awesome if Sharon was running the place as well. I hate her, but I like Ozzy for being in Black Sabbath during the 70s.

My awesome was more to the "Oh yeah, our solar system was fucked up, because between Earth and Mars, there were a million planets between them." part, actually....

But I remember all the deviantART-like colours. I think the frontpage of Retrogade had it for a bit.

Oh, just the colours? Sure.

I like to drink coffee, tea, coke, Dr. Pepper, Irn Bru (do you Americans have Irn Bru over there?), Red Bull, Relentless, Cider and some other drinks. :)

Hell if I know.

GOOD MORNING.
Yep, it's still morning here. :)

And now... good night. For serious. :::snores:::

MAN... catching up on LUL is always tough after 3 weeks or so.... 6/04-6/23 catch-up... COMPLETE.

:::more snores:::

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-25 09:47:21

At 6/24/07 07:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: TRYING?!?! ... TRYING?!?! ... That was SUCCEEDING... at typing flash in a really lame fashion.

OH SHIT!

ON PURPOSE. See me and Coop's convo in the Question for Statwhores thread for more on this topic. #;-}>

Maybe later, but right now, I'm in the middle of making this post and I'm not in a very good mood today. Basically, last night, I asked my mum to wake me up and make sure I wake up tomorrow morning (ie today) before she left for work. Unfortunately, I didn't get woken up, so I was asleep until midday and guess what? I had a Computing lesson at 11:40 and I missed it. I dunno what my teacher will be like to me tomorrow or Wednesday for missing it, but I'll just have to see. Hopefully he accepts the apology and they said they rather have people not attending the lesson than being very late.

Also, I don't just blame my mum, I also blame my dad for his ridiculous snoring last night.

Hmmmm.

Yeah, I like to add some ridiculously unrealistic things to my flashes and that's good, because flashes shouldn't completely reflect real life and if it did, flash would be boring as hell.

Don't discount the chance that you may one day have a dream so totally awesome and inspiring... that you simply MUST make a flash out of the entire thing, BTW.

It's likely to happen, just as long as I can remember most of it and it isn't retarded.

Why? What's wrong with me and Coop passing him in posts? You like Recon more than you like us? :::cries:::

It's nothing to do with you and Coop passing him in posts. It's just he's a good poster and would be nice if he was a bit more active on the BBS nowadays.

You could bring your own laptop with unfolding-solar-cell-in-a-suitcase powersource and satellite internet hookup. Then you're set.

...OK then, but I prefer using electricity and no solar powered things. The only solar powered things I use or used once were the lamps we have. They were very useful when we lost electricity one night last year during the summer holidays. Me, my dad and my sister used them for some light in the house and we used them to get our way to nan and grandad's house (they live on the same street as us) and checked if they were fine.

So when we were walking back from there, we saw a drunk person who put his hands up when he saw us because he thought we were police officers. XD Luckily, the electricity came back about an hour later.

No Hermes or Amy, either. Don't leave them out. ;_;

To be honest, if the rest of the Futurama characters were there except for them two, I wouldn't have been too annoyed since I find them the most sane people out of everyone in Planet Express. XD

But yes, after I read your continuation, I realised the futurama thing was an older dream, and only the NG layout was in the one you were specifically talking about. YOU THREW ME FOR A LOOP THERE, MAN. #;-}>

Whee! :D

My awesome was more to the "Oh yeah, our solar system was fucked up, because between Earth and Mars, there were a million planets between them." part, actually....

Ohh, I see now, although I wouldn't have found those million planets between Earth and Mars awesome if it happened in real life.

Yep.

Good afternoon.

MAN... catching up on LUL is always tough after 3 weeks or so.... 6/04-6/23 catch-up... COMPLETE.

But recently, the LUL hasn't been as active as it was in the past, so you're lucky it hasn't been a lot more active. ;)

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-06-26 04:12:54

At 6/24/07 05:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/23/07 09:25 AM, Coop83 wrote: It was just an aside to the fact that it may turn into a three way race between you, myself and dave for the 12th spot on the 4x10k.
Ah, okay. And yep, true enough.

Well, I've not checked dave for a while, but I think he's taking it easy, safe in the knowledge that he'll get there before us, which he will, provided he keeps posting 2-3 per day.

Got any other candidates that look primed to speed past Coop and myself before we can make a good 700-800 more posts?
ReconRebel, but he's not much of an active poster. We should pass him soon.
I used to be ahead of Recon. For quite awhile, yanno. He passed me when I went super-inactive from 2005 to 2007. He's almost to 9500, so I dunno, man... he's got a leg up on me, at least. I'm sure he'll present no issue to you.

*polishes fingernails on lapel* Well... I try You're no slouch at the moment though, with your post count taking leaps and bounds onwards almost every day now. I love a challenge >:)

Well, it's only bad if he's completely gone, as per what you said a little after this. He's about and I'm sure he'll come back with his usual banter soon.

At 6/24/07 07:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote:

Maybe so, but what are you going to do about it? We've just got to get on and post without being a spammy little Michael.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-15 03:04:23

At 6/26/07 04:12 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 6/24/07 05:54 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Ah, okay. And yep, true enough.
Well, I've not checked dave for a while, but I think he's taking it easy, safe in the knowledge that he'll get there before us, which he will, provided he keeps posting 2-3 per day.

That's sellin' yourself a bit short. Knowing how many posts you can tuck away, I think if dave averages 2 ppd, you're gonna have no problem beating him to 10k.

*polishes fingernails on lapel* Well... I try

Such a modest one you aaaare.

You're no slouch at the moment though, with your post count taking leaps and bounds onwards almost every day now. I love a challenge >:)

Almost every day? #;-}>

Look, while I'll admit I got from 9000 posts to 9300 posts WAYYYYY faster than I could have possibly imagined (hell... I'm almost tempted to see how many days it took, and then compare to 8700-9000 range... I wouldn't be surprised if the difference is 10:1 in terms of time taken...)...

but that said, I ain't posting almost every day, sadly. I would totally take every weekend, though. That would work.

At 6/24/07 07:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Why? What's wrong with me and Coop passing him in posts? You like Recon more than you like us? :::cries:::
Maybe so, but what are you going to do about it? We've just got to get on and post without being a spammy little Michael.

That was just me joking around and trying to get him to compliment us this time.

IT'S OUR TURN, DAMNIT. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-15 03:12:00

At 6/25/07 09:47 AM, Bahamut wrote:
At 6/24/07 07:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: TRYING?!?! ... TRYING?!?! ... That was SUCCEEDING... at typing flash in a really lame fashion.
OH SHIT!

THE GOVERNMENT!

(that joke will make sense to only teh peoples who have seen a certain flash on NG... from many years ago... a great, great flash, though. Great)

ON PURPOSE. See me and Coop's convo in the Question for Statwhores thread for more on this topic. #;-}>
Maybe later, but right now, I'm in the middle of making this post and I'm not in a very good mood today.

Uh oh. Good thing it's not "today" anymore, I guess.

Basically, last night, I asked my mum to wake me up and make sure I wake up tomorrow morning (ie today) before she left for work. Unfortunately, I didn't get woken up, so I was asleep until midday and guess what? I had a Computing lesson at 11:40 and I missed it.

Whoops. When does she leave for work that she was supposed to wake you up, anyway?

Unless she leaves for work just a couple hours before 11:40, how were you planning on staying up for hours and hours and hours prior to the class when you were (obviously) so very tired?

I dunno what my teacher will be like to me tomorrow or Wednesday for missing it, but I'll just have to see. Hopefully he accepts the apology and they said they rather have people not attending the lesson than being very late.

Also, I don't just blame my mum, I also blame my dad for his ridiculous snoring last night.

Take it you had a rough night with the noise, eh?

As a child of a massively snory dad myself, I hears ya.

It's likely to happen, just as long as I can remember most of it and it isn't retarded.

Remembering it is the thing, yeah.

It's nothing to do with you and Coop passing him in posts. It's just he's a good poster and would be nice if he was a bit more active on the BBS nowadays.

Pfft. Go and ruin your chance to stroke me and Coop's egos by being all serious and sincere. HOW DARE YOU!?!?! #;-}>

...OK then, but I prefer using electricity and no solar powered things.

Okay. I dunno what you have against solar power...

But I'm telling ya. I read about dem solar-panel-briefcases that fold out and generate teh powers.... back in the 1990s. I'm sure they have something like that now that's wayyyyy more efficient and power-generaty. With a satellite net connection and a solar briefcase... your laptop can truly go ANYWHERE on teh surface of this planet and you will be just fine.

To be honest, if the rest of the Futurama characters were there except for them two, I wouldn't have been too annoyed since I find them the most sane people out of everyone in Planet Express. XD

OH NOEEEEEE.

Ohh, I see now, although I wouldn't have found those million planets between Earth and Mars awesome if it happened in real life.

Heh.

Yep.

Man, I don't remember that part at all. But I guess I can go look and see WTF that was about in just a few moments here, since it's surely on this same page, since only the three of us are posting in here anymore. ;_; / #;-}>

(I'm kinda conflicted on that... it makes it all quiet in here, but on the plus side we have a nice little convo going, albeit slowly, there's not a lot of spam from noobs, aaaaaand... it makes the topic easy as hell to catch up on)

Good afternoon.

GOOD MORNING!

But recently, the LUL hasn't been as active as it was in the past, so you're lucky it hasn't been a lot more active. ;)

Damn straight I am. Tomorrow... I shall (perhaps) see how active it's been since 6/24, since I'll be doing another 3-week-catchup. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-15 03:13:26

Ohhhhh... that's what the colours thing was about.

NOW I SEE IT.

Whew.

Anywho. Goodnight!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-20 03:34:56

Coop?

Bahamut?

Iscrulz?

WHERE MY GANG AT, YO?

Anywho, folks. I managed to catch up on a Thursday night on just about everything EXCEPT for level up. I've been trying to do so since NG came back online Tuesday afternoon, but the redesign just had me so distracted on Tuesday and Wednesday! #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-20 08:24:28

At 7/15/07 03:04 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/26/07 04:12 AM, Coop83 wrote: Well, I've not checked dave for a while, but I think he's taking it easy, safe in the knowledge that he'll get there before us, which he will, provided he keeps posting 2-3 per day.
That's sellin' yourself a bit short. Knowing how many posts you can tuck away, I think if dave averages 2 ppd, you're gonna have no problem beating him to 10k.

Oh-ho, is that a challenge I hear? Just the motivation I was looking for *spams*

Look, while I'll admit I got from 9000 posts to 9300 posts WAYYYYY faster than I could have possibly imagined (hell... I'm almost tempted to see how many days it took, and then compare to 8700-9000 range... I wouldn't be surprised if the difference is 10:1 in terms of time taken...)...

Well, we're both safe in the knowledge that we'll be joining the 10k posts club in this incarnation of NG. It won't take us that long at all now :)

but that said, I ain't posting almost every day, sadly. I would totally take every weekend, though. That would work.

Yeah, you really close that gap to me on a weekend basis, because I'm almost your inverse on a weekend, posting the bulk on mine on a Monday - Friday

At 6/24/07 07:28 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Why? What's wrong with me and Coop passing him in posts? You like Recon more than you like us? :::cries:::
That was just me joking around and trying to get him to compliment us this time.

Meh, he can save the compliments for us when we reach 10k :P

At 7/15/07 03:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 6/25/07 09:47 AM, Bahamut wrote:
Pfft. Go and ruin your chance to stroke me and Coop's egos by being all serious and sincere. HOW DARE YOU!?!?! #;-}>

His loss, we can alway go any buy minions for that purpose.

...OK then, but I prefer using electricity and no solar powered things.

But I'm telling ya. I read about dem solar-panel-briefcases that fold out and generate teh powers.... back in the 1990s. I'm sure they have something like that now that's wayyyyy more efficient and power-generaty. With a satellite net connection and a solar briefcase... your laptop can truly go ANYWHERE on teh surface of this planet and you will be just fine.

Yes, but is it waterproof? Otherwise you can't truly go on the other 70% of the planet that's covered by water.

Man, I don't remember that part at all. But I guess I can go look and see WTF that was about in just a few moments here, since it's surely on this same page, since only the three of us are posting in here anymore. ;_; / #;-}>

And what's wrong with the exclusivity of our little club?

At 7/20/07 03:34 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Coop?

Bahamut?

Iscrulz?

WHERE MY GANG AT, YO?

I'm here, I've little idea where the others have gotten to. They'll turn up when they're hungry, I'm quite sure.

Anywho, folks. I managed to catch up on a Thursday night on just about everything EXCEPT for level up. I've been trying to do so since NG came back online Tuesday afternoon, but the redesign just had me so distracted on Tuesday and Wednesday! #;-}>

So do you ahve any thoughts on the redesign yet? I'm somewhat peeved about having to wait until after Comicon to see the new reviews "view your own, anyone elses etc" links working :(

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-22 14:39:23

At 7/20/07 08:24 AM, Coop83 wrote:
At 7/15/07 03:04 AM, gfoxcook wrote: That's sellin' yourself a bit short. Knowing how many posts you can tuck away, I think if dave averages 2 ppd, you're gonna have no problem beating him to 10k.
Oh-ho, is that a challenge I hear? Just the motivation I was looking for *spams*

It was more of a realistic assessment of the situation, I thought... but if you need the motivation, enjoy. #;-}>

Well, we're both safe in the knowledge that we'll be joining the 10k posts club in this incarnation of NG. It won't take us that long at all now :)

Was there ever any worry we wouldn't hit 10k after the redesign? #;-}> Well, the way some people were talking about how much the redesign had been delayed... I suppose there was. But only due to the delays on NG's part, not on our own paces, I should say.

Yeah, you really close that gap to me on a weekend basis, because I'm almost your inverse on a weekend, posting the bulk on mine on a Monday - Friday

If by close the gap you mean take it down from 120 to 100, which I dunno... that may not count. #;-}>

Meh, he can save the compliments for us when we reach 10k :P

Okay.

Minions is a word that makes me think of nice tasty smelly onions when I'm hungry. Like right now. I should probably eat today... Well, eat something besides these mixed nuts I've been munching on a bit since I woke up and started using the computer, that is.

:::munch:::

Yes, but is it waterproof? Otherwise you can't truly go on the other 70% of the planet that's covered by water.

By surface, I meant "landular surface." But if I must simply make it a 100% thing, then "your laptop can truly go ANYWHERE on teh surface of this planet (provided you bring a little raft along for the water parts and a tarp to cover it in the monsoons and sandstorms and blizzards that may come along)."

HAPPY NOW?

Well, it's great when you're trying to look at shit you posted a week or two ago, like I said right there.

Bahamut?

Iscrulz?

WHERE MY GANG AT, YO?
I'm here, I've little idea where the others have gotten to. They'll turn up when they're hungry, I'm quite sure.

They sure take a good long time to get hungry, man.

So do you ahve any thoughts on the redesign yet? I'm somewhat peeved about having to wait until after Comicon to see the new reviews "view your own, anyone elses etc" links working :(

I dunno. If you asked me about specific redesign issues I might be more voluminous than I'm about to be.

I'd be more likely to get back into the reviewing swing of things if they fixed that one specific issue, yes. But I think that as long as they get that sorted by Clock Week, we'll both be fine, as that's when I'm planning on doing some serious reviewing along with the serious voting....

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-22 14:41:11

At 7/22/07 02:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote:
munch:::

Well, there's a bug.

You don't have to have two colons with a space in them to start quoted text on the BBS anymore. Now two colons at the start of a line will do. DAMNIT!

:::reports it to Bob:::

... WHOOOPS! I DUN IT AGAIN. Or rather... NG BBS has. #;-}>

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-23 08:50:49

At 7/22/07 02:39 PM, gfoxcook wrote: It was more of a realistic assessment of the situation, I thought... but if you need the motivation, enjoy. #;-}>

The best motivation you ever give me is putting up posts that I can reply to :P

Was there ever any worry we wouldn't hit 10k after the redesign? #;-}>

Yes, when we thought we'd reach it in the absence of it, i.e. the old incarnation of NG.

Well, the way some people were talking about how much the redesign had been delayed... I suppose there was. But only due to the delays on NG's part, not on our own paces, I should say.

Yeah, but I'll still be happy to reach it

If by close the gap you mean take it down from 120 to 100, which I dunno... that may not count. #;-}>

I'll try to make it more substatial for next weekend :P

Minions is a word that makes me think of nice tasty smelly onions when I'm hungry. Like right now. I should probably eat today... Well, eat something besides these mixed nuts I've been munching on a bit since I woke up and started using the computer, that is.

I was on the healthy diet of weetabix drowned in milk, washed down with a pint of apple juice. Difficult to drink while you're reading some of the funny stuff on this place, I can tell you :P

munch:::

I don't really snack by the computer, except in the office, when I've been known to eat pretty much anything in front of the screen.

By surface, I meant "landular surface." But if I must simply make it a 100% thing, then "your laptop can truly go ANYWHERE on teh surface of this planet (provided you bring a little raft along for the water parts and a tarp to cover it in the monsoons and sandstorms and blizzards that may come along)."

HAPPY NOW?

Ooh, pre-empted my next move, you dastarsdly swine, you! How about this one then:

If you counted landular surface, you would be implying the sea bed, which would mean that the solar power would be completely fewcked. Perhaps you'd have to rig up some sort of USB tidal generator or something?

Well, it's great when you're trying to look at shit you posted a week or two ago, like I said right there.

Exactly so, as we said about 4 pages (months) ago

They sure take a good long time to get hungry, man.

Bahamut's away on Holiday, so he's going to either be pissed off when he comes back, because he hates the layout, or he'll come with joy.

I'd be more likely to get back into the reviewing swing of things if they fixed that one specific issue, yes. But I think that as long as they get that sorted by Clock Week, we'll both be fine, as that's when I'm planning on doing some serious reviewing along with the serious voting....

I've been keeping a pace of reviewing almost every day since the redesign came out. I wonder if I'll reach 500 before the update?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-24 01:10:18

At 7/23/07 08:50 AM, Coop83 wrote: The best motivation you ever give me is putting up posts that I can reply to :P

That's working quite well for both of us, actually. We're quite symbiotic that way, ain't we. #;-}>

Yes, when we thought we'd reach it in the absence of it, i.e. the old incarnation of NG.

That's what I was wonderin' if you were getting at... it. But... I dunno, I guess you had more of a shot of that than I did, as I wasn't even thinkin' of that. #;-}>

We'll see. If I keep posting a bit every couple days like I have been since the redesign... this could get a lot more interesting than I thought.

But then again, you're posting replies to all my replies, so... even though we're nicely symbiotic and all, your lead over me = me has no chance to make it interesting unless I go find plenty of topics you're not posting in to have teh conversations in. And I wouldn't do that just to get ahead. I dig posting in the same topics as you too much to try something like that artificially. #;-}>

I was on the healthy diet of weetabix drowned in milk, washed down with a pint of apple juice. Difficult to drink while you're reading some of the funny stuff on this place, I can tell you :P

Might as well just drink it down your nose, since it'll end up coming through it the other way, eh wot?

I don't really snack by the computer, except in the office, when I've been known to eat pretty much anything in front of the screen.

I snack by the computer all the time at home but never at the office. TAKES ALL TYPES!

HAPPY NOW?
Ooh, pre-empted my next move, you dastarsdly swine, you! How about this one then:

YOU SMART-ARSE. #;-}>

If you counted landular surface, you would be implying the sea bed, which would mean that the solar power would be completely fewcked. Perhaps you'd have to rig up some sort of USB tidal generator or something?

OH LORDY.

Surface meaning AT SEA LEVEL. Not UNDERsea level. #;-}>

There, good enough. Airtight. I mean... watertight. #;-}>

Exactly so, as we said about 4 pages (months) ago

The pace in here hasn't gotten quite THAT glacial yet..... has it? :::worried look:::

Bahamut's away on Holiday, so he's going to either be pissed off when he comes back, because he hates the layout, or he'll come with joy.

That's true. But iscrulz has TEH NO EXCUSE. I've seen him around, he's avoiding us. He's too kool for skool or sumthin'.

I've been keeping a pace of reviewing almost every day since the redesign came out. I wonder if I'll reach 500 before the update?

I'm just trying to get my amount back to 654... and then up from there, my previous high (multiple times, prior to deletions) to 666. Up from 645 to 646 last week... up from 646 to 647 tonight. Baby steps, baby steps.

And then... CLOCK WEEK REVIEWING SPREEEEEES!

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-29 11:44:14

At 7/15/07 03:12 AM, gfoxcook wrote: (that joke will make sense to only teh peoples who have seen a certain flash on NG... from many years ago... a great, great flash, though. Great)

I don't get the joke. D:

Whoops. When does she leave for work that she was supposed to wake you up, anyway?

About 8:30.

Unless she leaves for work just a couple hours before 11:40, how were you planning on staying up for hours and hours and hours prior to the class when you were (obviously) so very tired?

I was planning to stay up to go on the computer until it was time for me to go to college. The computer would nicely keep me awake and so would the cup of coffee that I would've had. Luckily, that computing lesson, nothing special happened. If it was an exam day, I would've been a lot more pissed.

Take it you had a rough night with the noise, eh?

Yep, but I have had great night sleeps at Cuba because I had a room for myself, so I didn't hear my dad snoring at all until today. XD And about Cuba, the holiday was good, but pretty boring a lot of the time, but other times, it was interesting. More about the holiday here.

Remembering it is the thing, yeah.

But some things on my flashes have been inspired by my dreams such as the time when I head a dream when the sun exploded. XD

I don't find it fully reliable. That's all.

OH NOEEEEEE.

According to Wikipedia, the new Futurama episodes will be on air next February! :D

Heh.

I would've been angry if that was actually true since I'm working on a flash series which is to do with a lot of planet destruction and those million planets between Earth and Mars would've had me to make hundreds of flashes about them. XD

And the redesign is finally here and it's awesome, but has some flaws. I'll be making a news post about my thoughts on the redesign later.

GOOD MORNING!

Good night! XD

Damn straight I am. Tomorrow... I shall (perhaps) see how active it's been since 6/24, since I'll be doing another 3-week-catchup. #;-}>

I decided to take a shortcut with my LUL catchup by only replying to posts about me and not make a congrats lists. Besides, with the level change, I think it was better to leave the congrats lists for today and start again from tomorrow.

Bahamut?

Iscrulz?

WHERE MY GANG AT, YO?

Hey, I was in Cuba and the internet there was terrible. The internet couldn't display BG colour, it couldn't display the correct font and sometimes it was so slow, it made dial-up look fast. So that couldn't let me do much on the internet, especially the hotel's one hour tickets and the fact that the hotel had ONLY ONE FUCKING COMPUTER!!

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-30 08:59:36

At 7/24/07 01:10 AM, gfoxcook wrote:
At 7/23/07 08:50 AM, Coop83 wrote: The best motivation you ever give me is putting up posts that I can reply to :P
That's working quite well for both of us, actually. We're quite symbiotic that way, ain't we. #;-}>

We're both motivating and counter motivating. I can't complain, as it works so well.

That's what I was wonderin' if you were getting at... it. But... I dunno, I guess you had more of a shot of that than I did, as I wasn't even thinkin' of that. #;-}>

I was until the redesign came about, it was a little thank that I had niggling in the back of my mind. Obviously not, was the answer to that :P

We'll see. If I keep posting a bit every couple days like I have been since the redesign... this could get a lot more interesting than I thought.

But then again, you're posting replies to all my replies, so... even though we're nicely symbiotic and all, your lead over me = me has no chance to make it interesting unless I go find plenty of topics you're not posting in to have teh conversations in. And I wouldn't do that just to get ahead. I dig posting in the same topics as you too much to try something like that artificially. #;-}>

Well, I'm posting one reply post to some of your more legendary 3/4 post replies. That makes a difference, too.

Might as well just drink it down your nose, since it'll end up coming through it the other way, eh wot?

Nah, I'd rather taste it than smell it... *iamge of new cocaine flavour weetabix.*

I snack by the computer all the time at home but never at the office. TAKES ALL TYPES!

Neccesity's the mother of invention.

HAPPY NOW?
YOU SMART-ARSE. #;-}>

Y thank you. *takes a theatrical bow*

OH LORDY.

Where?! *brandishes aurtograph book*

Surface meaning AT SEA LEVEL. Not UNDERsea level. #;-}>

There, good enough. Airtight. I mean... watertight. #;-}>

There's actually very little land surface at sea level. No hills or mountains are exactly at sea level, since most of them are above it. Then there are places which are actually below sea level, but are still land, e.g. Holland. Don't make me bring on Moses and part the red sea, god dammit!

I'm just trying to get my amount back to 654... and then up from there, my previous high (multiple times, prior to deletions) to 666. Up from 645 to 646 last week... up from 646 to 647 tonight. Baby steps, baby steps.

Nice, I'll tell you when I reach my goal :P

And then... CLOCK WEEK REVIEWING SPREEEEEES!

Looking forward to that - I've got a few reviews outstanding with StrangeClock's pieces

At 7/29/07 11:44 AM, Bahamut wrote: Hey, I was in Cuba and the internet there was terrible. The internet couldn't display BG colour, it couldn't display the correct font and sometimes it was so slow, it made dial-up look fast. So that couldn't let me do much on the internet, especially the hotel's one hour tickets and the fact that the hotel had ONLY ONE FUCKING COMPUTER!!

LOL Dialup :P

*leans over to gfox* I don't think he's noticed yet *leans back* Hey Bahamut, how's the new layout for you?

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-30 09:30:33

At 7/30/07 08:59 AM, Coop83 wrote: LOL Dialup :P

Yes, something WORSE than dial-up. :O

*leans over to gfox* I don't think he's noticed yet *leans back* Hey Bahamut, how's the new layout for you?

lol. The new layout is awesome. I made my comments about it on my news post. :)

Also, is it me or was the previous page of this thread the longest page on the BBS? :O

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-30 10:15:36

At 7/30/07 09:30 AM, Bahamut wrote: Also, is it me or was the previous page of this thread the longest page on the BBS? :O

I don't know, I don't have time to go through each and every page on the BBS, that would take me years and cause gfox to beat me for the 10k posts :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-07-31 13:43:53

I don't think I'll ever have 10k in anything other than posts and experience, but feel free to hate me for ruining the group averages once I do.

Dead.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-01 02:05:43

At 7/31/07 01:43 PM, Elfer wrote: I don't think I'll ever have 10k in anything other than posts and experience, but feel free to hate me for ruining the group averages once I do.

Can I just hate you now?

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-01 04:31:59

At 8/1/07 02:05 AM, GUTHRIE wrote:
At 7/31/07 01:43 PM, Elfer wrote: I don't think I'll ever have 10k in anything other than posts and experience, but feel free to hate me for ruining the group averages once I do.
Can I just hate you now?

Why? He's raising the averages if we take you into account :P

I'm only really bothered about the averages for everyone who gets the green ink for being quadralisted. Sorry, commited statwhore only :P

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-06 02:24:51

Bleah. What a weekend. Anyway, I posted 8 posts prior to this one, trying to do a full 2-week catchup... actually, only 12 days. But you guys managed to make 14 pages of Wi/Ht? go by, and I only got through 1 + some of the topics I'd posted in before a couple weeks back, except for the big topics. I'll just have to catch up... "some other time."

;_;

Anywho, have good weeks, all! I got a tough week at work ahead of me, I know it in advance alas... but I'll try to drop by if I can. If not? I'll definitely try better next weekend. It's the weekend in advance of Clock Day (which I'm gonna have a 5-day weekend from work for, yahooo!), after all.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-06 08:29:29

At 8/6/07 02:24 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Anywho, have good weeks, all!

If last weekend's cricket is anything to go by, I will!

I got a tough week at work ahead of me, I know it in advance alas... but I'll try to drop by if I can. If not? I'll definitely try better next weekend. It's the weekend in advance of Clock Day (which I'm gonna have a 5-day weekend from work for, yahooo!), after all.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to my week off work, starting Saturday the 11th and finishing Monday the 20th of August. Should be a blast

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-10 01:48:26

At 8/6/07 08:29 AM, Coop83 wrote: Yeah, I'm looking forward to my week off work, starting Saturday the 11th and finishing Monday the 20th of August. Should be a blast

That means, you can get all the points that are going to come on Clock Day. August 15 is going to be like another christmas for me as I plan to stay up for 35 hours. Damn, I am going to need a lot of caffine for that. It will be well worth it to get all those points on Clock Day, more then over 1,000. :D

Last Clock Day, I got locked out of my account. Shit. >:(

Guinness Book of World Record holder for the game Blur on Xbox 360, NG's Legendary Member.

Click my sig to see the best Newgrounds flash EVA! Give it a review as well. ;)

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-13 23:43:29

At 8/6/07 02:24 AM, gfoxcook wrote: Bleah. What a weekend. Anyway, I posted 8 posts prior to this one, trying to do a full 2-week catchup... actually, only 12 days. But you guys managed to make 14 pages of Wi/Ht? go by, and I only got through 1 + some of the topics I'd posted in before a couple weeks back, except for the big topics. I'll just have to catch up... "some other time."

WHAT A WEEKEND AGAIN....

I managed to get caught up to 8/01, at least.

From 7/24... yeah, I know.

I MAY POST A BIT TONIGHT. And then... after work tomorrow... FIVE DAY WEEKEND FOR CLOCK DAY 2007!!! HELL YEAHS!

I can't wait, folks. 24 hours till the madness begins. Give or take. #;-}>

;_;

Awww.

Anywho, have good weeks, all! I got a tough week at work ahead of me, I know it in advance alas... but I'll try to drop by if I can. If not? I'll definitely try better next weekend. It's the weekend in advance of Clock Day (which I'm gonna have a 5-day weekend from work for, yahooo!), after all.

I didn't try hard enoguh, but.... now I'm gonna party like it's 2099.

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-14 07:33:40

At 8/10/07 01:48 AM, Seamonky wrote: That means, you can get all the points that are going to come on Clock Day. August 15 is going to be like another christmas for me as I plan to stay up for 35 hours. Damn, I am going to need a lot of caffine for that. It will be well worth it to get all those points on Clock Day, more then over 1,000. :D

Not quite - I've got about 2-3 hours of Gym session to do. My legs are very important to me.

At 8/13/07 11:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I didn't try hard enoguh, but.... now I'm gonna party like it's 2099.

Fuck that, party like it's clock day!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-14 08:28:03

At 8/13/07 11:43 PM, gfoxcook wrote: I MAY POST A BIT TONIGHT. And then... after work tomorrow... FIVE DAY WEEKEND FOR CLOCK DAY 2007!!! HELL YEAHS!

AWESOME! I'll be submitting 2 flashes tomorrow and one on Thursday! :D I won't have so much time on the computer tomorrow like last year and the year before, but I'll be seeing my friends tomorrow, so I don't mind.

Friends > Clock Day

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-17 12:31:36

Hey, I finally made it. Blew past 10k posts without stopping to do something goofy.

How about that.

Dead.

Response to Top 10,000+ Exp / B-P / Post List 2007-08-18 06:41:57

Aye, gfox, you've been thinking about going to Sweden yet?