00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

LaurenYoung98 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Official Broken Medals Thread

119,916 Views | 1,306 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

At 8/9/15 09:21 AM, Josef-Eliasson wrote:
At 8/8/15 06:12 PM, Syrreal wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/655764
Fearless, Brave and Nimble don't work. I wrote the author at July 23. He responded, but nothing changed yet.
Those medals DO work. It is just that they won't be awarded by completing the game. You must get the amount of points before the last stages.

It is impossible to collect the amount of necessary points before the last world making it broken. The medals should unlock at the end. I talked with the author. You don't have the medals. And how the other 5 cheated them is something I don't want to know or maybe the author just killed the function with updating the game. Could also be the case. You can prove me wrong with collecting them and showing that it is possible, but you only can post JJ JJ and spam everyone. Search someone else you can annoy. Thanks.

<3

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2015-08-09 15:57:24

At 8/9/15 03:23 PM, Syrreal wrote: It is impossible to collect the amount of necessary points before the last world making it broken. The medals should unlock at the end. I talked with the author. You don't have the medals. And how the other 5 cheated them is something I don't want to know or maybe the author just killed the function with updating the game. Could also be the case. You can prove me wrong with collecting them and showing that it is possible, but you only can post JJ JJ and spam everyone. Search someone else you can annoy. Thanks.

:(

You need to be lucky by getting all coins rolling to you from the enemies.
The game is hard.
:(
Now i want to sleep. I can ask someone to try. Game is hard and frustrating, but good.

At 8/9/15 03:57 PM, Josef-Eliasson wrote:
(
You need to be lucky by getting all coins rolling to you from the enemies.
The game is hard.
(
Now i want to sleep. I can ask someone to try. Game is hard and frustrating, but good.

I did collect every single coin. Public and two times. It is currently not possible.

<3

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2015-10-02 10:56:36

'Monsters Medal' and 'Titan Tank' don't unlock for me although I've completed the game. I got these two medals in-game but they don't unlock in NG.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2015-10-08 11:36:09

Русский военный корабль, иди нахуй!

And release [the Leopards-done] ATACMS & F-16s!

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2015-12-10 17:21:58

I have a PhD in Troll Physics

Top Medal points user list. I am number 12

BBS Signature

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-01-22 05:17:52

Haven't been here for a while... wanted to check what's up with the medals I reported some months ago and...

In these 2 medals still don't work:

The first one was even reported by @duckyness over half a year ago, so... guys? Anybody there? ;-)

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-01-25 21:51:12

Yggdrasil Master cannot be earned since one of the leafs don't pop up in level 2, tested this multiple times on different browsers and computers. Strangely enough 4 users has unlocked this one...hack?

No Fap November: 2014 - 2022

BBS Signature

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-02-15 12:58:01

I think it is time to unfortunately remove the medals from this game, since gamezhero doesn't seem to be willing to fix them:

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-02-15 14:07:01

The medals can not be earned in this game. I have asked the author to fix them three times over the last six or more months.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-02-15 15:09:24

At 2/15/16 12:58 PM, HerbieG wrote: I think it is time to unfortunately remove the medals from this game, since gamezhero doesn't seem to be willing to fix them:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/609552

Yeah, I'm going to give it one last try.
It's funny, the game never worked for me since the release. Always the rendering problem. Now it finally works, but the medals won't unlock anymore.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-02-15 15:17:05

At 2/15/16 03:09 PM, Nijsse wrote:
At 2/15/16 12:58 PM, HerbieG wrote: I think it is time to unfortunately remove the medals from this game, since gamezhero doesn't seem to be willing to fix them:
It's funny, the game never worked for me since the release. Always the rendering problem. Now it finally works, but the medals won't unlock anymore.

I know something about it, I was helping them to fix it by installing the debugger version of the flash player and sending them the reports of errors detected during the launch of the game (because from their side it looked like everything was ok) at various stages of the dealing with this problem. Unfortunately they did not fix the medals as well.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-02-22 13:35:04

I rarely have an opportunity to post something in this way, but this time I found something positive.
Remember this game?

Some people, including me, were complaining about the fact that the medals for the collision of insects in this game were not working. I entered this game recently... and I saw a medal for collision of the spider with another bug popping up, but obviously with 0 points.

Concluding: those medals are fixed and can be reinstated :-)

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-02-22 17:05:53

At 2/22/16 01:35 PM, HerbieG wrote: Concluding: those medals are fixed and can be reinstated :-)

Done. The last collusion medal (Hornet X Hornet ) should work as well. Someone unlocked it in 2016.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-03-07 22:41:18

Game appears to glitch out on every browser I have tried......also no one has gotten a medal in about 4 months from this game other than the supporter link one.

Excuse me, I'm looking for a car that's been tricked out to look like an ice cream truck.

I could use a strapping young man to do some chores around the house!

AHHH! JACKPOT!

BBS Signature

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-03-31 08:02:55

At 2/15/16 03:09 PM, Nijsse wrote:

As I can see still no success in making these medals work... what's even worse for @gamezhero - that game is completely not loading on their own website.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-04-01 14:00:18

If anyone reports that the Jackpot medal on the trump slot machine is broken, it should be fixed now. Might need to clear cache though

Overnight Success medal is broken. Confirmed by both myself and Cyberdevil

How it's supposed to work -- upgrade Daily Bonus to 500 or more, wait a day, play game again, receive medal.

I noticed the daily bonus of 1000 is wrong in the display and is really a daily bonus of 750 per upgrade instead of 1000.

Even doing the math on that 500,000 / 750 = 666.66666 repeating, meaning even with that taken into account, it should award with Daily Bonus grinded to 667 or more, and waiting a day. Grinded Daily Bonus to 668 and 669, waited a day, ... no medal.

Want to play Flash games on Newgrounds again? See here

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-04-17 22:52:15

All medals except Saved and Discount Cooldown are broken due to the fact the game doesn't work or "play" at all. You are awarded those two medals within a second or two of starting the game up.

Game does not work in Firefox.
Game does not work in Chrome.

Nothing is clickable. Clicks do nothing. Moving the mouse around does nothing. Typing on the keyboard does nothing. All you can do is sit there.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-04-17 22:56:58

At 4/17/16 10:52 PM, NeonSpider wrote:

It works for me in both Internet Explorer and Chrome. It must be something on your end.

It's all shits and giggles until someone giggles and shits.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-04-17 23:24:51

At 4/17/16 10:56 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
It works for me in both Internet Explorer and Chrome. It must be something on your end.

Have you tried in Firefox?

Chrome gets a bit further than Firefox with this game in the things it displays on-screen but still no dice.

Clicking does nothing. Moving the mouse does nothing. Typing does nothing.

I'm on Linux so I don't have Internet Explorer as an option to try.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-04-18 04:49:45

At 4/17/16 11:24 PM, NeonSpider wrote:
At 4/17/16 10:56 PM, DeftonesFan665 wrote:
Have you tried in Firefox?

I just tried it on Firefox and everything works fine, gaining Watts, buying upgrades etc. I'm using Windows 8.1. Some time ago I played it on good old XP and was also working well.

I'm on Linux so I don't have Internet Explorer as an option to try.

Maybe it is Linux that is causing your problems?

At 4/18/16 04:49 AM, HerbieG wrote: Maybe it is Linux that is causing your problems?

It's a poorly-programmed game that's causing the problems. But thanks for trying it out.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-04-22 09:16:02

I just noticed that some 500 points were removed, wonder from which game?
By the way, I think it is time to finally deal with this problem, as there doesn't seem to be any will for fixing those medals:

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-04-22 11:23:31

At 4/22/16 09:16 AM, HerbieG wrote: I just noticed that some 500 points were removed, wonder from which game?

I was wondering that as well. Whenever something is deleted, the deleter should make an announcement, or at least a notation.

By the way, I think it is time to finally deal with this problem, as there doesn't seem to be any will for fixing those medals:

There are many games that need to be dealt with. Just add it to the list.

BBS Signature

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-05-07 08:19:19

@neocrey
I wonder if anybody will finally fix the crashing in this game?

I must say that I am a bit pissed, because I scored about 4500 points but got no 3000 or 4000 medals.

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-05-13 15:59:56

At 3/7/16 10:41 PM, MatthewF wrote: http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/635997
Game appears to glitch out on every browser I have tried......also no one has gotten a medal in about 4 months from this game other than the supporter link one.

I was just playing this game and it works fine, just like the medals. I just earned the one for completing the game. There is only a problem in obtaining the medal about 36 levels with all parking spaces occupied because of level 26, which seems to be glitched. I even consulted the walkthrough and the force that the player is supposed to use on the fire truck is barely enough for throwing the bad guy out of the screen, not even thinking about pushing the fire truck to its parking place. The force just expires too early. A question to @Vogd3 - why does it work like this?

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-05-22 09:08:09

Response to Official Broken Medals Thread 2016-05-26 20:47:25

I think that most of the medals in this game are not working anymore, I flied a lot, collected a lot and still nothing. Most of them haven't been obtained for a long time:

At 5/26/16 08:47 PM, HerbieG wrote: I think that most of the medals in this game are not working anymore, I flied a lot, collected a lot and still nothing. Most of them haven't been obtained for a long time:
http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/572363

Did you follow Fooliolos guide playing in Zen Mode in the forum from the 1st July 2011?
http://www.newgrounds.com/bbs/topic/1035978/728

<3