00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Libb123 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Audio Appeal Thread

40,992 Views | 608 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-03 18:34:39

So like it was rejected or under review? If rejected then aight can I have it removed?

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-03 19:48:17

At 5/3/24 06:34 PM, lolgma wrote: So like it was rejected or under review? If rejected then aight can I have it removed?

Rejected. Your audio rights will not be restored, there are a number of places you were presented with "only upload your own stuff".

iu_1198411_1387436.png

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-03 22:36:48

At 5/3/24 06:23 PM, lolgma wrote: https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/copyright/appeal/view/107293 Yo here’s my appeal (not to good with these as stated in the appeal lol)

There's a misunderstanding here about what Newgrounds is for. NG is only for original content, which you created, which you have the rights to publish. When you submit to NG, you are licensing whatever content you post as your own original creation.

That means uploading someone else's stuff, even if you "have rights" to use it elsewhere, is no bueno. You could animate a music video to this guy's track and post it to the Movie portal to be judged since it's free to use, but you can't just upload it to the Audio Portal. You could even make a cover of the track and post it. But you can't upload it wholesale, without changing a single thing, or even using the master recording as a sample. You don't have rights to claim that as your own work.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-03 23:23:02

At 5/2/24 09:23 PM, MohamedTBER wrote: Ah, don't tell me that you are also forced to follow the hypocritical western censorship.

Western culture censors a lot less than Islamic shari'ah, which I'm not sure you would even want to live under to be honest.

For example, your profile picture is an image. The prophet has said on many occasions and in many different ways that images are prophibited, "Allah will punish the image makers until the day they are able to breathe life into them, and they will never be able to do that," and so on (see hadith). This is the reason for the destruction of many world heritage sites we have from Mesopotamia, etc. Images of any living thing, human or animal, are haram.

If we were an Islamic theocratic site, we would have no images. We have images. If we were an Islamic site, we would probably have no music. We have lots of music. We are clearly not an Islamic site. We are a user-created content site, everything by everyone. If quran.com or sunnah.com is what you're looking for, you're in the wrong place. You can go there instead, or do a quick google and find plenty of muslim forums and communities where you would be happier.

Secondly, the songs that were removed from your profile weren't removed for jihad tags, although they might have been if you weren't just recycling someone else's content with some minor enhancements. Really depends on your lyrics. If they were promoting terrorism or discrimination on the basis of national origin, gender, religion, or orientation, we don't allow that, for obvious reasons. To be clear 9/11, 7/7, the recent attack on Bishop Mari Mari Emmanuel, celebrations of such events and calls for other violent attacks will not find an audience on NG.

As for why your songs were not considered remixes: anyone can apply filters, EQ, bass boost, etc. They likely would have been fine if you had instead remade/covered the tracks, though you would have to have purchased a cover license to do so.

Your source for monthly music producer freebies here // Take My Cymbals // ALL my big sample projects, FREE

I do professional audio critique & commissions. Catch me on YT and X! If you got music, I'll playlist you!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-04 05:29:30

HI, I was unscouted due to unknown reason, and I haven't received a single notification about this. Was i unscouted because i break some rule? If no, what is the reason? Can i be re-scouted?

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-04 10:08:36

Aight, I understand

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-04 10:10:32

Aight, I probably missed those, but anyways, so Im pretty much banned at the moment for uploading audio? Or is it indefinitely

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-04 10:14:57

Your take on Islam seems more like folkloric tale than a well-researched, logical analysis. You're comparing apples and oranges, dude - a divine religion claiming infallibility vs. a man-made ideology designed to keep the masses in check. Those in power mess with temporary rules as if the afterlife doesn't matter, squeezing people into a trivial, liberal box so they won't ponder their existence or question their culture. They've been fooled by relativism and widespread doubts about Islam.

As a born-and-raised Muslim, I've encountered strict rulings prohibiting things without careful examination of the texts. But even if we assume they're legit, it doesn't make Islam inferior to your ideology. Islam still provides a holistic, logical explanation for our existence and gives you a noble purpose: worshipping your Creator. You won't keel over if you don't draw or listen to music.

Islam isn't trivial or oppressive like you're trying to portray. Even though my picture is not digital yet mostly photographic which copies the imagery of Allah yet If you dig deeper into the rulings on these matters, you'll find a hadith that limits the prohibition on drawing picturese even digital ones. For example, "Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "Angels (of mercy) do not enter a house where there are pictures.'" The subnarrator Busr added: "Then Zaid fell ill and we paid him a visit. Behold! There was, hanging at his door, a curtain decorated with a picture. I said to 'Ubaidullah Al-Khaulani, the step son of Maimuna, the wife of the Prophet (ﷺ) , "Didn't Zaid tell us about the picture the day before yesterday?" 'Ubaidullah said, "Didn't you hear him saying: 'except a design in a garment'?" Thus, there's an exception for designs on garments, meaning pictures are allowed as long as they're not oversized or worshipped like idols or used in un-Islamic ways, like drawing a woman without hijab. Similarly, the famous hadith in Bukhari forbids music collectively when accompanied by other atrocities like adultery, alcohol, and obscene singing. Other hadiths suggest music is permissible, so the ruling isn't clear-cut. Personally, I avoid obscene lyrics in my music, which allows me to compose and play.

Now, regarding Islamic theocracy, I'm not saying your site must follow Islam Sharia, but at least use common sense. Even non-Muslims and Jews in the West oppose the annihilation of Israel and blockading people without reason just to please invaders and oppress the Middle East with Zionist occupation. The UN's supposedly universal code allows people of the land to fight back against invaders, so it's not fair to call the October 7th attack terroristic. Also, there's no clear evidence that HMS intentionally targeted innocents, and if they did, why haven't they continued to do so? They only attack military sites. But, if you dig into non-mainstream news, you'll find that the IDF itself acknowledged their fault in targeting IL people and killing their own soldiers in that day, not to mention targeting employees of the World Food Program later despite clear signs that they're a universal non-profit organization. Evidence and reality show that the IDF is terroristic, not HMS, and people in the West, especially university students, are waking up to this masquerade of terrorism.

Don't get me wrong - I'm not trying to be intolerant of your culture, even though I recognize it as atrocious and lustful rather than objective and ethical. It's just common sense that if you're truly democratic, you should support the Palestinian people's quest for freedom unless you reconize them as animals like Israel racist media say. You shouldn't violate others' freedom of speech while preserving only your own, because that's called hegemony, and hegemony is incompatible with democracy.

As for enhancing songs, it's not as easy or trivial as it seems. It requires knowledge of things like EQ, limiters, compressors, exciters, imagers, and stabilizers, and not everyone has access to the same efficient tools. If it were that simple, why would bands release remastered versions of their albums decades later? Mixing and mastering can be complex and even paid work.

The same goes for AI songs. Prompting AI isn't trivial, as not everyone understands English or how to get the best response from AI. It requires continuous supervision to create something worth listening to. You're being a bit aggressive in censoring AI music, but mark my words - one day, AI music will take over and sound humanized as technology advances. I didn't just publish raw AI songs from Suno; I tried to humanize them a bit. You disregarded my work for no good reason. If it sounds good, why limit it? People don't care how much effort you put in.

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-04 20:23:21 (edited 2024-05-04 20:46:58)

(My apologies for going off-topic, but...)

@MohamedTBER Dude, please stop acting like a child. It's off-putting. Nobody even compared your ideology to theirs - you are the only person doing that. Desperately, I might add. Please stop your weird conversion-crusade or whatever it is you think you are doing.

As a reminder: You broke rules and are acting unacceptable on an internationally accessible site about art and games. That's what happened. Then you got caught. And now, possibly because you saw an opportunity to do so, you try to frame this as an act of suppression.

Also: Please stop reacting to your own posts... We all caught on to the fact that you like yourself.

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-04 21:35:59

• yo, so like, 2 years ago, I filed an appeal for audio I posted, and it got taken down and it showed that is sounded like a song by the name of "Double You", by The Marine Project, I literally just found out what song that was today and it and the audio I posted don't sound anything alike, but yeah, ever since then, I was never able to post any music. any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-05 01:08:40

At 5/4/24 08:23 PM, Yatsufusa wrote: (My apologies for going off-topic, but...)
@MohamedTBER Dude, please stop acting like a child. It's off-putting. Nobody even compared your ideology to theirs - you are the only person doing that. Desperately, I might add. Please stop your weird conversion-crusade or whatever it is you think you are doing.

As a reminder: You broke rules and are acting unacceptable on an internationally accessible site about art and games. That's what happened. Then you got caught. And now, possibly because you saw an opportunity to do so, you try to frame this as an act of suppression.

Also: Please stop reacting to your own posts... We all caught on to the fact that you like yourself.

And why did you not tell that first to the one who responded to me, disgracing my religion and personalizing my appeal? Do you want to be put in a miserable state without self-defense to trick people into thinking that you are fair, and I am stupid? And where did I talk about Christianity to call it conversation-crusade or do you mock defending my religion as you already know that Islam and Christianity are mutually exclusive? Did you forecast that I want people to convert to Islam? What appears in my speech is that I only want to defend the moral state of my religion. I did not say that people must join Islam. People already have their own free will and no one can just convert them by just speaking, or do you feel that your false information is under threat from the true information?

I saw the opportunity? And did not the site itself give this opportunity to appeal their decision? Or do you want to act dictatorial just on Muslims and Pro-Palestinians? If I am truly wrong about those two tracks, why don't you respond to my argument with argument instead of crying over my fair appealing?

Talking about rulings as if you are talking about distinct facts, yet you already define by your fancy the norms you use in your rulings, like what is terroristic and what is not. I did not break the rules because I did not believe even that was terroristic. Your problem is more likely essential than political with such type of art.

Why do I not respond to myself? Do you believe that I have placed a comment that I do not like? If you feel insecure, please delete the option to react to myself. Or do you feel inferior to me until you find only positive reactions to your posts? Do I need people to react positively on my post to believe in myself? The truth is objective, not subjective.

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-05 01:56:37

@MohamedTBER You seem very intent to read a lot of information into my post that was never there in the first place. Suddenly it's "Christianity", "Muslims and Pro-Palestinians", "moral state of my religion"... It's clear to me that this is not about the removal of your submissions - you are looking for a platform to spread your paranoia.

Whether you do so consciously or subconsciously makes no difference to me. At least to me, your background is of no relevance. The choices you made speak so much louder than your words here. Your actions aren't the ones of a thinking adult but those of an angry child.

People were killed by a terrorist group/organization/whatever you want to call them and from what I can gather after the fact, you weren't exactly critical of their actions, to say the least. We are talking of real life murder here. Not a fan of that... Not a fan of lazy plagiarism either. Again: That is what got you into trouble. And if you could stop being butthurt about somebody who is critical of your believes* (after you felt the need to bring them into play yourself), then you might even be able to see the very constructive advice ADR3-N is giving you some posts above. Despite disagreeing with you, they have been offering you expert advice on how do do better. If that isn't the action of a nurturing role-model I don't know what is. So yeah: Hard to be critical of that kind of behavior.

* believes which are completely unrelated to aforementioned lazy plagiarism I might add

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-05 02:17:49

dont we have a politics forum for this stuff

"Has the light gone out for you? Because the light's gone out for me..."

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-05 08:55:48

At 5/5/24 02:17 AM, wolfatthedoor wrote: dont we have a politics forum for this stuff

Not anymore. People have said their bit, any further posts not related to audio appeals will be deleted.

Flag stolen content, don't be a dingus.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-06 18:08:34

At 5/4/24 09:35 PM, kacaropee wrote: appeal details

I just saw this was not resolved. Sorry about the delay! Here's what happened. You accidentally closed your appeal. Don't worry. You're not alone. The UI there is kind of hard to understand.

Tom has promised an update to fix this in the future. It may take a while.

Also I should mention, just because you got your samples from a royalty free site doesn't mean they're royalty free -- if they came from one of those free sites like SampleFocus. You gotta be careful. I found a sample the other week on a site ripped straight from a Drake track. Your track was clearly a false positive though as I didn't recognize any of the samples. You're also not alone there.

There's only one more thing to be potentially concerned about regarding your music, saying this based on your appeal deets only -- and that is whether your song is purely based of samples or loops or not. If it is, you can remove it, and no action will be taken against you. If it is, you will likely be flagged and banned, if not now then down the road when someone discovers it.

How to never have that problem: As a rule of thumb, at least 50% of your composition should be written, performed, and/or owned by you as your intellectual property. Royalty free doesn't mean the IP is your creation/you have rights to it. However, 50% your work and 50% royalty free samples is ok. Drum loops are almost always ok as long as they are not ripped from copyrighted property and no violation of sample producers' terms are made.

For any more considerations, see the AP rules.

https://www.newgrounds.com/wiki/help-information/terms-of-use/audio-guidelines

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-07 10:39:53

At 5/5/24 01:56 AM, Yatsufusa wrote: @MohamedTBER You seem very intent to read a lot of information into my post that was never there in the first place. Suddenly it's "Christianity", "Muslims and Pro-Palestinians", "moral state of my religion"... It's clear to me that this is not about the removal of your submissions - you are looking for a platform to spread your paranoia.
Whether you do so consciously or subconsciously makes no difference to me. At least to me, your background is of no relevance. The choices you made speak so much louder than your words here. Your actions aren't the ones of a thinking adult but those of an angry child.

People were killed by a terrorist group/organization/whatever you want to call them and from what I can gather after the fact, you weren't exactly critical of their actions, to say the least. We are talking of real life murder here. Not a fan of that... Not a fan of lazy plagiarism either. Again: That is what got you into trouble. And if you could stop being butthurt about somebody who is critical of your believes* (after you felt the need to bring them into play yourself), then you might even be able to see the very constructive advice ADR3-N is giving you some posts above. Despite disagreeing with you, they have been offering you expert advice on how do do better. If that isn't the action of a nurturing role-model I don't know what is. So yeah: Hard to be critical of that kind of behavior.

* believes which are completely unrelated to aforementioned lazy plagiarism I might add

Indeed, as God said in the Quran, hypocrites are allies of each others.

If you do not want me to use words that expose hypocrisy and misinformation, then do not open doors you do not dare to walk through from the beginning. Do not be fanatic with your allies who share disbelief with you.

Since the start, I have criticized the policy. However, you turned it into a dogmatic conflict that was started with the person you said he advised me. I do not care about their advice when it is presented in an offensive format. I must defend my religion. You tried to work around my criticism of your policy by attacking my beliefs, which is unprofessional. Discussing terrorism does not need to bring out religion and start lecturing others. Since it happened, I had to respond the same way. If there is something wrong, it is from the person who started this first.

Look, you try to interpret my appeal as infantile to coddle your brainwashed allies. You could not bear someone to discuss you deeply with your corrupted racist policies. If I am a child, I would cry and beg you to unremove my songs. I would not act like: I don't care about being banned from the Audio Portal even permanently, nor about deleting all my songs. YouTube, a much more popular and professional platform, has been less aggressive. People use acapellas with attribution and sometimes without sharing a cent of money there.

You are not here to teach me a lesson about respecting DMCA. I am already using the work of Muslims, not of materialistic disbelievers. So they won't contact you about me; don't worry. The songs exist in SoundCloud and YouTube since a year, and no one submitted a copyrighted strike. We Muslims are not avaricious. We Muslims cooperate with each other, and I have sent the song you just removed to the copyright holder himself. He did not appeal nor disagree, but I guess the mods took the chance to revenge on me without asking me if I had the permission or not.

It is just ironic how you try to follow DMCA order then suggest for me to sing the vocals myself. Okay, singing it with myself, and what about lyrics? Aren't they copyrighted? You just feel self-confident by practicing hegemony on others, and I wished you discussed it with me first. What to expect from someone who thinks negatively of someone just because he is different in religion? I gave you the chance and have been polite in my appeal. You are the ones to blame, but as hypocrites, you cannot relinquish your bubbled dignity to acknowledge your faults and refine your aggressive policies.

In the end, I would like to say I have nothing to lose even if you punished me even more just because I expose your ideological and political corruption. I just tried to gain merits from God by advising you at least to change your aggressive policies not necessarily to join Islam (You don't need to be Muslim to support Palestine, you need just to be a bare minimal human). Paradise is guaranteed for me as long as I stay a committed believer unlike you who dedicated your life to liberal hypocrisy (who does not promise you anything after you die as if you are just a chemical scum) ignoring the signs and proof of Islam's exclusive validity. Also, I can spread awareness in other more publicly accessible places anyway. The very-end signification is to follow my religion all the way, and you cannot teach me to be fully-secular or rather hypocrite to deny the bitter facts by only flagging HMS attack as terrorism. But IL attacks, oppression, and blockading are not flagged to you as terrorism. In the end, enjoy your luck, the ends are what count. See you in the afterlife. I will no longer talk to you nor publish something in this hypocritical platform because you confirmed your hypocrisy and racism against Palestinians and Muslims who blow ashes in your crocodilian eyes.

Sura Al-Baqara 2 : 130

وَمَنْ يَرْغَبُ عَنْ مِلَّةِ إِبْرَاهِيمَ إِلَّا مَنْ سَفِهَ نَفْسَهُ ۚ وَلَقَدِ اصْطَفَيْنَاهُ فِي الدُّنْيَا ۖ وَإِنَّهُ فِي الْآخِرَةِ لَمِنَ الصَّالِحِينَ

And who would be averse to the religion of Abraham except one who makes a fool of himself. And We had chosen him in this world, and indeed he, in the Hereafter, will be among the righteous.

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-07 10:53:54 (edited 2024-05-07 11:00:07)

At 5/7/24 10:39 AM, MohamedTBER wrote: too long to quote on mobile

The reason for your ban perfectly explains why your remaining songs were removed. You directly sampled the acapellas without acquiring a license to use the master recording. Even "professional" YT can remove your songs for this, but they generally transfer royalties to the label which holds the rights.

We unfortunately don't have such royalty systems in place and would end up facing legal action in such a case as yours. Of course we removed it.

You MUST cover the songs, if you want them here. And even then you must purchase a cover license, which the artist is legally required to grant (unlike a license to use the original recording). Everyone is legally required to do this in the case of a copywrited cover or remix. Just because you are Muslim does not mean you get special treatment.

I myself must pay these licenses for my own covers and remixes too, so stop whining, learn about how music licensing works and come back. Your behavior is only reinforcing your ban, not to mention reflecting badly on your parents training, and esp. the religion you are so desperately trying to defend.

There is nothing wrong with religious work on Newgrounds, or Arabic language music. The problem is you feel the rules do not apply to you.

Ps: using Suno AI for your music is a bad look. Learn how to make music. We don't allow AI garbage here either. You can use it for ideas, not just post it.

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-08 07:07:32

HI, I was unscouted due to unknown reason, and I haven't received a single notification about this. Was i unscouted because i break some rule? If no, what is the reason? Can i be re-scouted?

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-08 23:12:48

ah okay thanks

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-09 00:41:56 (edited 2024-05-09 00:46:22)

At 5/8/24 07:07 AM, pxlusphonk wrote: [Scouting questions & deletion of accidental posts]

Generally, Audio appeals and scouting are two completely different topics. You (and maybe others reading this) might find these links helpful:

Newgrounds' General Help / FAQ

Ornery's Handy Dandy Scouting Guide

As for the post deletion:

In a nutshell: Only forum moderators and Tom Fulp can delete your posts. (To avoid weird spam & insults without leaving flagable proof, perhaps...)

The best person to contact in your case would be @Pingu who is basically involved in everything this threat touches. :)

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-09 06:54:25

At 5/8/24 07:07 AM, pxlusphonk wrote: HI, I was unscouted due to unknown reason, and I haven't received a single notification about this. Was i unscouted because i break some rule? If no, what is the reason? Can i be re-scouted?

A lot of your recent songs have been remixes and it's unclear if you have rights to the source material. Can you provide more information about the bands behind the songs you are remixing and were the songs no-copyright or royalty-free, or did you have licenses to remix them?

Working on Nightmare Cops!

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-09 13:13:07

At 5/9/24 06:54 AM, TomFulp wrote:
At 5/8/24 07:07 AM, pxlusphonk wrote: HI, I was unscouted due to unknown reason, and I haven't received a single notification about this. Was i unscouted because i break some rule? If no, what is the reason? Can i be re-scouted?
A lot of your recent songs have been remixes and it's unclear if you have rights to the source material. Can you provide more information about the bands behind the songs you are remixing and were the songs no-copyright or royalty-free, or did you have licenses to remix them?

forgive me for jumping in or speaking on op's behalf (i'm trying not to do either), but it looks like this remix is of a charting (copyrighted) song from a popular swedish alt-metal band. i'm unsure about the rest as i dont know the original artists of the remixed songs, but from light research i've been able to find that at least?

"Has the light gone out for you? Because the light's gone out for me..."

BBS Signature

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-10 05:46:06 (edited 2024-05-10 05:49:27)

Hi, I submitted my appeal, I created a remix of a song in which you could download the vocals and use it in your own ( I only used the vocals), as long as you credited the artist. When I went to check on it and it said that the appeal was closed, could I be informed what happened?

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-10 10:38:21

At 5/10/24 05:46 AM, Genozen wrote: Hi, I submitted my appeal, I created a remix of a song in which you could download the vocals and use it in your own ( I only used the vocals), as long as you credited the artist. When I went to check on it and it said that the appeal was closed, could I be informed what happened?

Link the license, please?

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-10 10:50:17 (edited 2024-05-10 10:58:18)

At 5/10/24 10:38 AM, YendorNG wrote:
At 5/10/24 05:46 AM, Genozen wrote: Hi, I submitted my appeal, I created a remix of a song in which you could download the vocals and use it in your own ( I only used the vocals), as long as you credited the artist. When I went to check on it and it said that the appeal was closed, could I be informed what happened?

Hi, there is no license, unfortunately, just what it said in the description of the original song : https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/866873

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-10 12:08:46

At 5/10/24 10:50 AM, Genozen wrote:
Hi, there is no license, unfortunately, just what it said in the description of the original song : https://www.newgrounds.com/audio/listen/866873

Yes, I see the stipulation, however:

iu_1201681_10429544.png

Assuming you correctly issued an identical license (ie, the same options the original artist used):

1. Did you use any stock loops from the program you used?
  2. Did you use any other samples?

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-10 12:18:38 (edited 2024-05-10 12:24:08)

At 5/10/24 12:08 PM, YendorNG wrote:
At 5/10/24 10:50 AM, Genozen wrote:
Yes, I see the stipulation, however:

Assuming you correctly issued an identical license (ie, the same options the original artist used):

No, I didn't use any loops because of this exact situation I'm trying to avoid, and I just used the vocals, nothing else.

I couldn't even post the song. While I was putting in the description and license, I got blocked and messaged by P-bot.

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-11 10:27:06

At 5/9/24 06:54 AM, TomFulp wrote:

All the authors have allowed me to use my remixes of their songs for non-commercial purposes, but i dont have license only for INEY remix.

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-11 21:25:53 (edited 2024-05-11 21:39:00)

iu_1202390_21433684.webp

Response to Audio Appeal Thread 2024-05-11 21:37:55

hi, my songs, which i created, we're blocked without explanation. please unblock mei've had remixes of copyrighted songs, but they don't need to be unlocked. i want my songs to be unlocked