00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Malik-Studios just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,989,409 Views | 60,657 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-03 20:20:17

At 12/3/05 04:04 PM, major_punk wrote: 21.) Bigmac_318 1683 Elite Guard Private

Yay! i'm #21

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-03 21:32:55

Well, soldiers, the day is almost over, and I just want to congratulate everyone on protecting the portal from the dreaded Barney Bunch. The portal did experience some file swaps, but they were deleted in no time. Everyone should be proud of themselves.

Remember, we are The Elite Guard Barracks! The protectors of the portal!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-03 23:39:44

Elite Guard Second Lieutenant serves for the army, sir!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-03 23:45:28

Elite Guard Second Lieutenant Dream_of_Duke reports his daily work: b/p points +72 and increasing! Guarding the portal is my duty. End of the report, sir!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-03 23:45:41

At 12/3/05 06:27 PM, Monolock wrote: To: E.G. Staff Sergeant EagleRock - Sir, yes Sir! Reporting for duty Sir! As you can see from my profile I have risen through the NG Ranks very quickly! As a matter of fact Sir, I only became interested in increasing my rank during the last couple of weeks. For the first month-and-a-half that I became an NG member, I did not patrol the Portal. Then I realized it was my duty to help protect the NG community by Blamming the vile crap that appeared at the Portal; and to protect entertaining flash submissions! I shall not waver from my duty, Sir! I shall continue to patrol the Portal and check in for updates here at the Elite Guard Barracks, regularly, Sir! I salute you!

Your devotion to the portal is very honorable, Private Monolock, and your recent entry into the Elite Guard was well deserved. I am a recent B/Per myself, staring only about two months ago. Your coming to the Barracks is very welcome, and we wish you the best of luck here. I am sure you were a great help today on the Portal, and look forward to your coming here in the future.

*salutes* To the Portal! Hooah!

At 12/3/05 09:32 PM, TITROTU wrote: Well, soldiers, the day is almost over, and I just want to congratulate everyone on protecting the portal from the dreaded Barney Bunch. The portal did experience some file swaps, but they were deleted in no time. Everyone should be proud of themselves.

Remember, we are The Elite Guard Barracks! The protectors of the portal!

*salutes*

Sir, your devotion to the Barracks is easily recognized, and I salute your assistance that you provided here today. I only hope, sir, when I reach your rank, I will be as excellent of a General as you. I wish to petition you, sir, as the Barracks Portal Operations Officer. As Portal Ops Officer, your duties would simply be to be the officer in charge of forumulation of strategy on the Portal. I feel it is only right for you to have this title after what you did today for the Barracks and the Portal. It is also is a mark of your devotion here. I only hope you will give us the extreme honor of taking up the position, as your skill is needed here greatly, Brigadier General.

Hopefully, this will be the new list of delegations of authority here at the Barracks:

Staff Sergeant EagleRock - Chief Barracks Officer
Master Sergeant major_punk - Barracks Records Officer
Brigadier General TITROTU - Barracks Portal Operations Officer

As I have said before, I very humbly submit myself as the barracks officer responsible for maininating the Barracks, and want to make it clear that my duties will be only to be here to make sure the Barracks are up to code at all times.

At 12/3/05 11:39 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Elite Guard Second Lieutenant serves for the army, sir!

*salutes*

Excellent to have you here, Second Lieutenant Dream_of_Duke, SIR!

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 01:13:39

To E.G. Staff Sergeant EagleRock - Pardon my curiosity, Sir! But do any of the 39 currently (as of 0100 hours today) ranked E.G. Supreme Commanders stop by the barracks on a regular basis for troop inspection, Sir? I have just finished polishing my recently earned E.G. Badge! I salute you, as I return once more to the Portal! Thank You, Sir!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 03:06:25

I gained 90 b/p points already on the very day, sir! I am trying to get 100 points for the day before I sleep, sir! By the way, what is my special rank in the barracks, sir?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 05:10:52

At 12/3/05 09:32 PM, TITROTU wrote: Well, soldiers, the day is almost over, and I just want to congratulate everyone on protecting the portal from the dreaded Barney Bunch.

Thank you, sir. I did my best to keep them out of the way, but I couldn't be on the portal all night, though.

At 12/3/05 11:45 PM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: Elite Guard Second Lieutenant Dream_of_Duke reports his daily work: b/p points +72 and increasing! Guarding the portal is my duty. End of the report, sir!

*salutes* Welcome, sir.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 05:12:30

Nice list, major_punk. Nice to see that i find myself on a top 10 place. Great work, master Sergeant!

At 12/3/05 04:31 PM, psykolord wrote: It's a bit off now, sir.
Because, due to actions on the front lines in the Portal, I was promoted from Private First Class to Corporal just a few minutes ago.

Well, congratulations. Few experiences can match the feeling of a brand new badge. Good work.

And I've noticed that some of the flashes made for Milano Day weren't actually that bad. Some were, but others were actually quite decent. :O

Now actually, i thought mostly every Milano flash was great. There were some that i believe was impersonating Milano members in order to get their submission through, but i think i got most of them.

At 12/3/05 09:32 PM, TITROTU wrote: Remember, we are The Elite Guard Barracks! The protectors of the portal!

Indeed we are, sir. I will never let the portal flood with unworthy flashes in my time.

My day was very succesful. I managed to get exactly 122 points. It feels great.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 05:50:54

At 12/3/05 04:04 PM, major_punk wrote: 01.) XwaynecoltX 25898 Elite Guard Genral
02.) DonDoli 23744 Eite Guard Lieutenant General
03.) iscRulz 22138 Elite Guard Major General

I best step it up, Dondoli is not that far behind me, anyways great work with the list...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 13:43:21

Cool. Well done, sir. This is great...it lets you see where you stand amung the ranks!
Excellent stats page, Master Sergeant, sir!
Yay!
Nice list, major_punk. Nice to see that i find myself on a top 10 place. Great work, master Sergeant!
anyways great work with the list...
Thank you for that list sir. =)

Thanks for all the comments soldiers!

gained 90 b/p points already on the very day, sir! I am trying to get 100 points for the day before I sleep, sir!

Excellent Work Elite Guard Second Lieutenant Dream_of_Duke, sir! Im sure you reached 100, myself after the entire day gained 115 B/P points.

At 12/2/05 11:08 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Soldiers are you like me and write down on paper many stats, i have recently kept logs of daily blams saves and such, and since i have switched to protecting peoples work more the destroying it there have been some good quality movies...

Sir!
Ive wrote down all of my stats since July 30th 2005. Ive written down everything I can think of.
Since July 30th Ive been averaging 52.2 b/p per day with an all time high of 66.0 per day (aug 21) and an all time low of 48.9 per day (nov 3).
Ive also noticed if my b/p per day doesnt fall below 51.5 then I should reach the Top 300.

Im a stat whore...

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 13:57:18

Elite Guard Master Sergeant reporting sir! Too much water has pass under the bridge! I've serve my portal well sir, I've serve it for several time as good as it could have been. I've been granted permission to dismiss my function for the past 6 month. I want to re-incorporate the Army;
I'm offering my service. Do you need any support?

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 14:13:46

At 12/4/05 01:13 AM, Monolock wrote: To E.G. Staff Sergeant EagleRock - Pardon my curiosity, Sir! But do any of the 39 currently (as of 0100 hours today) ranked E.G. Supreme Commanders stop by the barracks on a regular basis for troop inspection, Sir?

Private Monolock,

We did have one Supreme Commander here two days ago. It was Supreme Commander Zlurcsi in particular. Also, when the Barracks first opened, Supreme Commander ramagi came by to inspect the Barracks. Of course, Supreme Commander ramagi was here wearing a different hat, as she was acting as moderator, making sure the Barracks were suitable for here. As she has not returned yet, I would assume these Barracks will be suitable for this location, and can stay here on a more permanent level. However, Private, there is no consistant Supreme Commander here. The highest ranking Barracks regular happens to be General XwaynecoltX.

At 12/4/05 03:06 AM, Dream_of_Duke wrote: I gained 90 b/p points already on the very day, sir! I am trying to get 100 points for the day before I sleep, sir! By the way, what is my special rank in the barracks, sir?

Excellent work, sir! I have seen you in different locations around this area, and have noticed your consistantly high ability to defend the Portal here. I, sir, was able to protect or eradicate about 150 individuals on the Portal yesterday, thanks to Milano Day and Barney Bunch Day. I was also pleased by the job that we and other Portal-protection groups did, as few of the Barney Bunch were able to pass our eyes under their disguises.

As far as a special designated position, sir, I do not have one for you yet. As I am sure you know, the Barracks are rather new, and only three Elite Guards have a delegated position so far. Of course, if Brigadier General TITROTU does not accept the position, we will still only have two. I plan on petitioning for certain members to be delegated as time goes on, as it would be my wishes to have each individual have a position best tailored to how they serve the Barracks best.

For instance, I chose to petition myself as the Chief Barracks Officer as I am here often and am willing to take responsibility of keeping these Barracks in order. Master Sergeant major_punk took it upon himself to start making a list of registered members of the Barracks, so it was only right to petition him as the Barracks Records Officer. Brigadier General TITROTU showed his devotion to the Elite Guard Barracks yesterday on the Portal and here, so it was only right to nominate him as the Barracks Portal Operations Officer.

Second Lieutenant Dream_of_Duke, I have no doubt in my mind you are devoted to the Elite Guard and will show your colors here. When it comes clear, I will of course petition for you to be the position you are best-suited for. Also, never forget that every Elite Guard here is important to these Barracks, as we all had to prove ourselves to get here. But, like I said, I'm sure it won't be long until a position for you comes clear.

Thanks again, sir, for your interested in our Barracks, and I'm sure we will be a better one thanks to your presence!

*salutes*

At 12/4/05 05:12 AM, Frostbreath wrote:
And I've noticed that some of the flashes made for Milano Day weren't actually that bad. Some were, but others were actually quite decent. :O

Definately true, Sergeant Major, sir. I voted almost every MD flash that was out there a 5. However, there were the impostors, like you said, who promptly got blammed!

At 12/3/05 09:32 PM, TITROTU wrote: Remember, we are The Elite Guard Barracks! The protectors of the portal!
Indeed we are, sir. I will never let the portal flood with unworthy flashes in my time.

My day was very succesful. I managed to get exactly 122 points. It feels great.

Excellent work, sir! I am glad that people are reporting three-digit point gains!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 14:32:22

Hello again, soldiers. I hope you forgive my double-post, but there were many things to be addressed here today!

At 12/4/05 01:43 PM, major_punk wrote: Thanks for all the comments soldiers!

Well deserved, sir.

Excellent Work Elite Guard Second Lieutenant Dream_of_Duke, sir! Im sure you reached 100, myself after the entire day gained 115 B/P points.

Yet another three-digit gainer! Excellent work, sir!

Sir!
Ive wrote down all of my stats since July 30th 2005. Ive written down everything I can think of.
Since July 30th Ive been averaging 52.2 b/p per day with an all time high of 66.0 per day (aug 21) and an all time low of 48.9 per day (nov 3).
Ive also noticed if my b/p per day doesnt fall below 51.5 then I should reach the Top 300.

Amazing B/P accounting work on your part. It shows that you certainly deserve to the the Barracks Records Officer! I do not keep track on paper per se, but I do keep mental notes after every day of work, so I know about where I stand.

For instance, sir, I had about 4,170 B/P points at the beginning of yesterday. I simply remembered that I was about 30 points behind schedule (as my goal is 100B/P daily). At the end of the day, I was about 20 points ahead of schedule, which put me at about 150B/P that day. That landed me at around 4,320.

I started this mental system since I became a Police Captain, after which I know I've made a minimum of 100B/P day. Beforehand I was not so diligent, as the ranks came quicker. I've also moved up my daily schedule ahead twice, which means I'm 200B/P ahead overall. I hope to make enough today to scoot my schedule ahead a third time, which means I've gained 3 days of work! That would be three less days to get to EGSC!

Im a stat whore...

As am I, sir. I'm just a mental stat whore. :-)

Sir, I would also ask you in your daily records to keep track of our delegated positions. As they are increasing (and I wish to keep track of people pending for positions), I would like to keep a list now. I know you said you wish to wait until more people are there, but I feel it is time. This is the list of delegated positions that are current, awaiting acceptance, and in need of filling:

Current Positions Held:
Chief Barracks Officer - Staff Sergeant EagleRock
Barracks Records Officer - Master Sergeant major_punk

Positions Awaing Acceptance:
Barracks Portal Operations Officer - Brigadier General TITROTU

Positions Needed:
Barracks NGPD Liason - I originally was going to peition Private DaMainman to take up this position, but his mentioning of not being on the Portal often has made me reconsider. If anyone (including Private DaMainman) has recently left the NGPD HQ and wishes to take up this position, please let me know.

As of now, I do not see any more positions needed. However, I am always evaluating who would be good for what position, as well as any positions that may be needed. Also, let us remember that my goal is for everyone devoted to the Barracks to have a position delegated to them. It will all happen in due time, soldiers!

Thank you for listening, as always soldiers!

At 12/4/05 01:57 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: Elite Guard Master Sergeant reporting sir! Too much water has pass under the bridge! I've serve my portal well sir, I've serve it for several time as good as it could have been. I've been granted permission to dismiss my function for the past 6 month. I want to re-incorporate the Army;
I'm offering my service. Do you need any support?

Welcome, Master Sergeant Snowy_Beast, sir! Any Elite Guard that wishes to join our Barracks is welcome, and your services will be appreciated here. We are just coming off a day of heightened Portal protection, thanks to the likes of the Barney Bunch infiltrating Milano Day.

As for services, sir, I suggest you go out on that Portal and do your duty! I'm sure you'll get back into it, even after 6 months of not being out there. Also, come back here when you can and let us know how you're doing. Thanks for your support, sir!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 14:52:03

At 12/4/05 02:32 PM, EagleRock wrote:
Welcome, Master Sergeant Snowy_Beast, sir! Any Elite Guard that wishes to join our Barracks is welcome, and your services will be appreciated here. We are just coming off a day of heightened Portal protection, thanks to the likes of the Barney Bunch infiltrating Milano Day.

As for services, sir, I suggest you go out on that Portal and do your duty! I'm sure you'll get back into it, even after 6 months of not being out there. Also, come back here when you can and let us know how you're doing. Thanks for your support, sir!

Sir Yes Sir! I have notice some change on the portal. We can't see the average of a Flash when under judgement anymore... this shall make my work a little harder to maintain the Portal Clear. So far I count my B/P as 40 today; I use to have an average of 80-120 per day in my good days of service. Enough talking I must go back to duty.

Good Day E.G. Staff Sergeant

I shall report here in a weekly basis

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 15:00:42

I am ashamed to report that, after calculations, I have a mere 5.615555555 B/P per day. with an all time high of around 100 in one day a couple weeks after finding out how to B/P, and an all time low of 0 before I knew how to do it.
If we're only counting from when we learned how to B/P, then I'd guess I started in December or something :\
So, if I were to assume a date of January 1 for my first B/P in 2005, then it would be closer to 8.2312703 points/day, sir.
But I'm getting more into my duties recently. :D

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 15:14:42

At 12/4/05 03:00 PM, psykolord wrote: I am ashamed to report that, after calculations, I have a mere 5.615555555 B/P per day. with an all time high of around 100 in one day a couple weeks after finding out how to B/P, and an all time low of 0 before I knew how to do it.
If we're only counting from when we learned how to B/P, then I'd guess I started in December or something :\
So, if I were to assume a date of January 1 for my first B/P in 2005, then it would be closer to 8.2312703 points/day, sir.

If I may Solider; you should berry the past, but remember that there is people here that care about your future. As all of us, I'm not born Elite Guard, I've been trained as one. You shall overcome your mistake and your lack ness of the past and become something much greater. Don't be ashamed of who you were Corporal; STAND UP! And be proud of who you are now, be anxious to see how far the road will guide you, this is the path of an Elite Guard of the Portal. This is the life that we've been chosen to follow. Now stop crying and give me 20 B/P! :D

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 15:41:47

At 12/4/05 02:52 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: Sir Yes Sir! I have notice some change on the portal. We can't see the average of a Flash when under judgement anymore... this shall make my work a little harder to maintain the Portal Clear. So far I count my B/P as 40 today; I use to have an average of 80-120 per day in my good days of service. Enough talking I must go back to duty.

Good Day E.G. Staff Sergeant

I shall report here in a weekly basis

Excellent! Hopefully after your long days of Portal protection, you can come here and relax with us as well here in the Barracks. Your average B/P count is admirable, and I am sure you will be able to regain that again easily. Since I was a Police Captain, I have been maintaining a daily 100B/P quota, as well as being able to skip two days of my schedule. I hope to be able to keep this up until the Elite Guard sees me fit to be a Supreme Commander!

At 12/4/05 03:00 PM, psykolord wrote: I am ashamed to report that, after calculations, I have a mere 5.615555555 B/P per day. with an all time high of around 100 in one day a couple weeks after finding out how to B/P, and an all time low of 0 before I knew how to do it.

Hold that chin up, soldier! My daily B/P count, if you count my entire tenure here is about 4 B/P a day! However, I only seriously started about two months ago! Steady your resolve, soldier! You are not an Elite Guard Corporal for nothing! Remember that only the best of the best are here, and you have already proven yourself! Do what I did, soldier: start today, and set a goal for yourself. From this day forward, do your best to achieve that goal! Now stand forth, go out to that Portal, and prove to yourself your worth! Move out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 16:10:28

At 12/4/05 02:32 PM, EagleRock wrote: Positions Awaing Acceptance:

Thank you for the generous offer, Staff Sergeant, I will gladly accept. :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 16:13:56

At 12/4/05 03:00 PM, psykolord wrote: I am ashamed to report that, after calculations, I have a mere 5.615555555 B/P per

You'll improve over time... we all have... right now I'm glad to say I checked mine and I have an average of 85.39 highest being on some (fill in blank-___day) around the 300-400 and lowest 0 when I had to leave my house and go to a far away camping trip for 2 days. If it happens again I'm getting a laptop...

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 16:17:05

At 12/4/05 03:00 PM, psykolord wrote: I am ashamed to report that, after calculations, I have a mere 5.615555555 B/P per day.

Like others have said we all at one point have good and bad moments the best thing to do is think of the next time and do what you can to protecting the portal...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 16:23:02

At 12/4/05 04:10 PM, TITROTU wrote:

Respect Barracks Portal Operations Officer!
It will be my pleasure to serve my duty under your guidance

At 12/4/05 03:41 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 12/4/05 02:52 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
Excellent! Hopefully after your long days of Portal protection, you can come here and relax with us as well here in the Barracks. Your average B/P count is admirable, and I am sure you will be able to regain that again easily. Since I was a Police Captain, I have been maintaining a daily 100B/P quota, as well as being able to skip two days of my schedule. I hope to be able to keep this up until the Elite Guard sees me fit to be a Supreme Commander!

I'll hit my quota for today easy... I just hope I'll be able to maintain it for a long period.
It's great to be back, I'm actually aiming for Praporshchik before then end of January... a fair challenge!

Good day Staff Sergeant

At 12/4/05 04:17 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Like others have said we all at one point have good and bad moments the best thing to do is think of the next time and do what you can to protecting the portal...

~X~

Sir, you are an inspiration for me; I'll be looking forward to serve under your command General!

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 16:27:26

At 12/4/05 02:32 PM, EagleRock wrote: Positions Needed:
Barracks NGPD Liason - I originally was going to peition Private DaMainman to take up this position, but his mentioning of not being on the Portal often has made me reconsider. If anyone (including Private DaMainman) has recently left the NGPD HQ and wishes to take up this position, please let me know.

I do not recall this statement. Have I been saying it aloud in the barracks bed?

On another note, I have found my average ranking to be 2 blams / protects per day. I am not surprised by this, as I took temporary leave from the Police Force for a different kind of duty. Let's just say that it involved a cubic, purple electronic device and an Italian plumber. My current par, as of the last few weeks, tends to be 15 a day, and I will be reorganising my educational activities to better serve my portal.

*Places right arm across chest and moves out*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 16:34:00

At 12/4/05 04:23 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote: I'll hit my quota for today easy... I just hope I'll be able to maintain it for a long period.
It's great to be back, I'm actually aiming for Praporshchik before then end of January... a fair challenge!

I actually have a minimum if 50 points a day and 100 wanted. But even after I get those I like to have 20-30 spares in case the next day is slow... With only 8 out of 24 that I can be here I can't do that much but I try...

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 16:56:01

I actually have a minimum if 50 points a day and 100 wanted.

i can only get 20-25 points a day because i live in belgium (GTM time +1) and that's like 8 hours different from amercia. when the server starts getting more submissions it's 10:30 pm here and i quit at 11pm or 10: 45 pm, so it wil take a long time for my to get a higher rank :p

Cry Havoc! Let Loose The Dogs Of War!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 17:27:21

At 12/4/05 04:10 PM, TITROTU wrote:

Excellent, sir! Your service here is greatly appreciated! With you in charge of the Barracks' Portal Operations, the Portal is SURE to be safe! Thank you again, Brigadier General, SIR!

*salutes*

At 12/4/05 04:13 PM, the_phantom16 wrote: You'll improve over time... we all have... right now I'm glad to say I checked mine and I have an average of 85.39 highest being on some (fill in blank-___day) around the 300-400 and lowest 0 when I had to leave my house and go to a far away camping trip for 2 days. If it happens again I'm getting a laptop...
At 12/4/05 04:17 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Like others have said we all at one point have good and bad moments the best thing to do is think of the next time and do what you can to protecting the portal...

~X~

True words from our ever-wise General!

At 12/4/05 03:41 PM, EagleRock wrote:
I'll hit my quota for today easy... I just hope I'll be able to maintain it for a long period.

Good day Staff Sergeant

And to you, sir. I wish you good luck, and hope your CO's can see you fit for the Warrant Officer position in the time you wish!

~X~
Sir, you are an inspiration for me; I'll be looking forward to serve under your command General!

As to me, sir. You are indeed an inspiration to us all, and are excellent at assisting others in their advancement in the Elite Guard. As the Barracks' current top Commissioned Officer, I salute you!

*salutes*

I would also ask you, sir, a question that is quite awkward, seeing that I am only a lowly Staff Sergeant. However, as being delegated Chief Barracks Officer, it is my duty to ensure the best for the Barracks. I would humbly petition your acting as our Barracks Advancement Officer, as your motivating and inspirational skills show you would be excellent in that position. You would be helping everyone in the Barracks advance in rank through those skills, which will prove extremely valuable to the Barracks.

Sir, I know you are a General and that you have much better things to do than simply help out people in these Barracks. However, if you did accept, I know the Barracks would be very grateful. Also, sir, if you had another position that you feel the Barracks needs, I would be glad to hear how you wish to serve our Barracks in an officer position.

I await your reply, General, SIR!

*salutes*

At 12/4/05 04:27 PM, DaMainman wrote: I do not recall this statement. Have I been saying it aloud in the barracks bed?

Not at all, Private. I was merely commenting on when you mentioned that clubs like this were hard for "once a day posters." It seems like the position would not be ideal for you, as it might be overwhelming. Of course, Private, if you do feel up to the position, let me know. I will be glad to petition you for the job. This position is important, as I feel the NGPD HQ is losing its grip due to the absence of its leader, Officer DarthMalentus. I feel a regular Elite Guard there would help the club, as well as continue the fostering of Elite Guard/NGPD relations. If you feel capable of participating there and here as the Liason, please let me know, Private.

At 12/4/05 04:56 PM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: i can only get 20-25 points a day because i live in belgium (GTM time +1) and that's like 8 hours different from amercia. when the server starts getting more submissions it's 10:30 pm here and i quit at 11pm or 10: 45 pm, so it wil take a long time for my to get a higher rank :p

That's unfortunate to hear, Lieutenant the_fallen_one1. I'm sure your devotion to the Portal will serve the NGPD and the Portal, though. Eventually, it will be great to have you serving on the ranks of the Elite Guard! Hooah!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 18:16:04

Sir! Milinko959 reporting for duty. I was just promoted to Corporal five minutes ago.

S&Box, the gameĀ Facepunch Studio have been working on.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 20:52:08

You guys were right about how easy it is to change. I just checked, and over the past couple days I've gotten at least 100 B/Ps. Thank you, sirs! *salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 20:59:03

At 12/4/05 06:16 PM, milinko959 wrote: Sir! Milinko959 reporting for duty. I was just promoted to Corporal five minutes ago.

Excellent work, Corporal! Glad to have you here in the Barracks! I hope you take your new rank seriously and continue your duty to the Portal! If you prove yourself, you'll be a Sergeant before you know it!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-04 21:02:01

Who here are my slaves? For I am the General.

BBS Signature