00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

HAST3 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,989,551 Views | 60,657 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 08:44:45

At 12/5/05 12:40 PM, Frostbreath wrote: And it is to might great delight to say that i've risen amongst the ranks. I am now officially an Elite Guard Praporshchik!

Congratulations, Praporsshchik Frostbreath. I trust you will enjoy your commission, SIR! *salutes*

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 08:49:45

At 12/6/05 01:41 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Oh, thank you kindly, honoured topic founder. I find myself working with refueled powers that you get when you pass a rank.

I have been on them refueled powers since last week and cant seem to stop its like a new love for the portal or something...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 08:57:29

At 12/6/05 08:49 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: I have been on them refueled powers since last week and cant seem to stop its like a new love for the portal or something...

There just never seems to be enough movies for me to score points with >:( I'm trying as hard as I can, SIR!

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 09:28:02

The portal seems to be moving very slowly today... only 3 under judgment, 11 dead and 9 passed... Very small for a NG day seeing as almost 12 hours have passed...

Elite Guard Barracks Former 3IC

NG Dept. of Defense Chief Sup. Commander/Ball buster.

I live in Israel:...Whooptie-fucking-doo.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 09:41:06

At 12/5/05 12:37 PM, EagleRock wrote:
Barracks Relations Officer - Officer in charge of relations with other locations, like the NGPD HQ and NG Mafia

Sir, with all due respect, although I am merely a corporal in the mighty Elite Guard, I would be most honored if you would consider me for this position. Not only do I tend to spend most of my NG time either in the C&C or the Portal, but I also know several people in the Mafia who would be able to aid me with establishing friendly relations with the Mafia, SIR! *salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 10:36:10

At 12/5/05 12:37 PM, EagleRock wrote: Barracks Relations Officer - Officer in charge of relations with other locations, like the NGPD HQ and NG Mafia

Sir. I am suitable for the job. I'm in the mafia and have friends in the PD.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 10:42:02

At 12/5/05 12:37 PM, EagleRock wrote: Barracks Relations Officer - Officer in charge of relations with other locations, like the NGPD HQ and NG Mafia

i'm in the maffia too andin the NGPD, but i'm not a real member of the EGB and the_phantom16 is kinda in charge at the maffia so i recomend him

Cry Havoc! Let Loose The Dogs Of War!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 10:50:30

At 12/6/05 10:42 AM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: i'm in the maffia too andin the NGPD, but i'm not a real member of the EGB and the_phantom16 is kinda in charge at the maffia so i recomend him

Thanks fallen one. But mafia is spelled with one F. And as my contact as the PD I think the job has my name written on it...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 10:58:34

At 12/5/05 02:01 PM, the_phantom16 wrote: Sir! Praporshcik in the Russian army meant the superior of regular soldiers but weakest among commanders just as NG decided to blend it there.

I do know about Praporshchik. I just don't like the spelling of the name. I find it quite hard to type out. :S

At 12/5/05 11:48 PM, WorldXmaskast wrote: Private First Class WorldOutkast reporting for duty. Hope I'm not late in joining.

No, you're not too late, sir. Welcome. *salutes*

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 11:03:38

At 12/6/05 10:50 AM, the_phantom16 wrote:
At 12/6/05 10:42 AM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: i'm in the maffia too andin the NGPD, but i'm not a real member of the EGB and the_phantom16 is kinda in charge at the maffia so i recomend him
Thanks fallen one. But mafia is spelled with one F. And as my contact as the PD I think the job has my name written on it...

Morte Alla Frances Italian Anelia, why would we need an other F sir!?
Snowy_Beast reporting on last day, I've reach my standard, seems I'm getting back on track.

At 12/4/05 05:27 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 12/4/05 03:41 PM, Snowy_Beast wrote:
I'll hit my quota for today easy... I just hope I'll be able to maintain it for a long period.
It's great to be back, I'm actually aiming for Praporshchik before then end of January... a fair challenge!

Good day Staff Sergeant
And to you, sir. I wish you good luck, and hope your CO's can see you fit for the Warrant Officer position in the time you wish!

I appreciate Staff Sergeant.... We will achieve our goal, we will find our way, and with all the concentration of Elite Guard in here, tips here and tips there will indeed make us reach our standard.

Must make get back to my duty Sir, today seems to be one of those days.

Sig made by MuffDiver102

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 12:05:22

It is good to see how well the training of your recruits are going Staff Sergeant Eagle.

And that you are a Staff Sergeant now. Hooah! ;-)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 12:41:47

Greetings soldiers, Lieutenant Colonel -Myst- reporting in.

I see I few faces that I know, but it's pretty much the first time I visit our barrack, how are things going here?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 12:44:54

Wow, I made a mistake at saying my own rank, I guess I should stop hanging around the fighters, the gazs emanations are making me confused ... anyway!

Colonel -Myst- reporting in!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 13:11:15

At 12/6/05 01:41 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Oh, thank you kindly, honoured topic founder. I find myself working with refueled powers that you get when you pass a rank.

Excellent, sir! Steady that resolve and I am sure you will see higher lofts in no time!

At 12/6/05 08:49 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote:
I have been on them refueled powers since last week and cant seem to stop its like a new love for the portal or something...

~X~

That is wonderful to hear, General, SIR! Perhaps it is the comraderie you see in the Barracks that has refueled your devotion to the Portal. Either way, it is great that you are so motivated, as you will help motivate others! Thank you again, sir, for your motivational leadership!

At 12/6/05 08:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: There just never seems to be enough movies for me to score points with >:( I'm trying as hard as I can, SIR!

Your best is all that is required, sir. Obviously your best is good enough to be here, as you are a Master Sergeant, sir. I would not get discouraged and take a page from General XwaynecoltX's book. Surely you will feel more in charge of the Portal soon enough!

At 12/6/05 09:41 AM, psykolord wrote: Sir, with all due respect, although I am merely a corporal in the mighty Elite Guard, I would be most honored if you would consider me for this position. Not only do I tend to spend most of my NG time either in the C&C or the Portal, but I also know several people in the Mafia who would be able to aid me with establishing friendly relations with the Mafia, SIR! *salutes*
At 12/6/05 10:36 AM, the_phantom16 wrote: Sir. I am suitable for the job. I'm in the mafia and have friends in the PD.

Soldiers (and Officer), I am glad to see that my fellow soldiers are interested in serving the Barracks. However, I hate to turn anyone down for a delegated position. It seems to me that Sergeant Major the_phantom16 seems more suited for the position, but remember, sir, that with delegation comes responsibility. You would be required to not only deal with the NGPD and the NG Mafia, but any other group we may encounter in the future.

As for you, Corporal psykolord, I wish to obvsere you a bit more and see your actions here in the Portal, as it is no doubt you seem motivated for a delegation here, but I wish to see where we could place you best. I feel that you might work well as the NGPD HQ Laison or even possibly as the Barracks Recruitment Officer (in charge of interacting with potential recruits that come through out Barracks).

I, however, am not perfect in my decisions, and would like some input from my fellow soldiers, CO's and my fellow Barracks Officers. Should I petition for these two soldiers?

At 12/6/05 11:03 AM, Snowy_Beast wrote: I appreciate Staff Sergeant.... We will achieve our goal, we will find our way, and with all the concentration of Elite Guard in here, tips here and tips there will indeed make us reach our standard.

Thank you for your vote of confidence in the Barracks, sir. It is what I intended from here all along!

Must make get back to my duty Sir, today seems to be one of those days.

Of course, sir. Do not let me hold you up. Good day, sir!

*salutes*

At 12/6/05 12:05 PM, Andersson wrote: It is good to see how well the training of your recruits are going Staff Sergeant Eagle.

And that you are a Staff Sergeant now. Hooah! ;-)

Thank you, SIR! My superiors were pleased with my work in the portal over the weekend, and saw it fit to give me a promotion. I even overheard that I might be due again by as early as Saturday, sir! I am merely doing my sovereign duty as a Portal protector, and will humbly accept any promotion my superiors deem me worthy for.

And, sir, recruiting is important to the life of the Barracks, so it will always be a priority for me, sir. I am glad you are pleased with the Barracks, Lieutenant Colonel, sir, and wish to keep it that way! Hooah!

At 12/6/05 12:41 PM, -Myst- wrote: Greetings soldiers, Lieutenant Colonel -Myst- reporting in.

I see I few faces that I know, but it's pretty much the first time I visit our barrack, how are things going here?
At 12/6/05 12:44 PM, -Myst- wrote: Wow, I made a mistake at saying my own rank, I guess I should stop hanging around the fighters, the gazs emanations are making me confused ... anyway!

Colonel -Myst- reporting in!

Undoubtedly, sir, it was your long campaign of Portal protection that made you unawares of your rank, and we understand fully. As devotees of the Portal, we have the same resolve as you do, sir.

Either way, Colonel -Myst- sir, we warmly welcome you to our Portal!

*salutes*

We hope you find the Barracks fitting for yourself, and will be glad to accommodate you here. Thank you again for joining our Barracks, Colonel, SIR!

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 13:44:46

At 12/6/05 01:11 PM, EagleRock wrote: Soldiers (and Officer), I am glad to see that my fellow soldiers are interested in serving the Barracks. However, I hate to turn anyone down for a delegated position. It seems to me that Sergeant Major the_phantom16 seems more suited for the position, but remember, sir, that with delegation comes responsibility. You would be required to not only deal with the NGPD and the NG Mafia, but any other group we may encounter in the future.

Sir thank you for choosing me. As Capo of sharp shooting I can state that with the sniper section and the Barracks no issues will arise. The Fallen one and me shall take care of the PD and I am prepared to settle anything with all groups that may wish to help or deny us. For all important cross club news such as special portal days that need our attention feel free to contact me. I spend at the very least 8 hours a day at NG.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 15:09:31

Seargent First Class noujust reporting for duty guys....hope i can join...if not ill be sad :(

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 15:15:58

At 12/6/05 12:41 PM, -Myst- wrote: Greetings soldiers, Lieutenant Colonel -Myst- reporting in.

*salutes* Welcome to the barracks, Colonel Myst.

Things are doing well here. :)

At 12/6/05 03:09 PM, noujust wrote: Seargent First Class noujust reporting for duty guys....hope i can join...if not ill be sad :(

I'm not the leader here, but I'm sure you'll be welcome here.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 15:18:31

At 12/6/05 01:11 PM, EagleRock wrote: Undoubtedly, sir, it was your long campaign of Portal protection that made you unawares of your rank, and we understand fully. As devotees of the Portal, we have the same resolve as you do, sir.

Either way, Colonel -Myst- sir, we warmly welcome you to our Portal!

*salutes*

We hope you find the Barracks fitting for yourself, and will be glad to accommodate you here. Thank you again for joining our Barracks, Colonel, SIR!

Greetings Staff Sergeant. In fact, I was hoping you could tell me what kind of business was going on here. Any duty on schedule other that cleaning up the portal?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 15:46:46

the_phantom16 is truly the more qualified soldier, SIR, but I thank you for considering me nonetheless.
Due to a removal from educational duty which was caused by health care reasons (Read: since I got out of school for a doctor's appointment), I am able to defend the Portal two hours earlier than I normally would be today!
Also, I haven't seen tha tmany terrible flashes come through the portal, but it still gets on my nerves when I view a flash that was smuggled through due to the efforts of rogue groups who seem concerned only with getting inferior flash into the Portal! > : (

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 16:45:00

At 12/6/05 09:28 AM, the_phantom16 wrote: The portal seems to be moving very slowly today... only 3 under judgment, 11 dead and 9 passed... Very small for a NG day seeing as almost 12 hours have passed...

I'd have to agree...although things have picked up. As well, there hasn't been much sign of the BB since Drew Day ended.....

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 16:46:49

.....SIR!

sorry, forgot that part, sir! :P

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 19:20:27

At 12/6/05 01:44 PM, the_phantom16 wrote: Sir thank you for choosing me. As Capo of sharp shooting I can state that with the sniper section and the Barracks no issues will arise. The Fallen one and me shall take care of the PD and I am prepared to settle anything with all groups that may wish to help or deny us. For all important cross club news such as special portal days that need our attention feel free to contact me. I spend at the very least 8 hours a day at NG.

You seem rather devoted to the Portal, therefore I have little trouble petitioning you for the position. However, if any officer feels otherwise, let me know. Otherwise, Sergeant Major, sir, you have the position. Please note I will also be looking around for laisons to each club, as it will help foster relations. You will simply be in charge of organizing the efforts of these laisons and assist in determining the best interest for the Barracks.

At 12/6/05 03:09 PM, noujust wrote: Seargent First Class noujust reporting for duty guys....hope i can join...if not ill be sad :(

Don't be silly, sir. You are of course welcome to these Barracks! That is indeed what they are here for! Please feel free to converse with us or go out to the Portal and do your duty! Hooah!

At 12/6/05 03:18 PM, -Myst- wrote: Greetings Staff Sergeant. In fact, I was hoping you could tell me what kind of business was going on here. Any duty on schedule other that cleaning up the portal?

Well, Colonel -Myst-, sir, we are also engaging in recon ops to gain intelligence on neighboring areas. For instance, the NGPD HQ and the NG Mafia are now our allies due to recon ops. Relations with friends of the Portal are of course important.

Other than that, anything that someone brings to the table is our business, or if none is needed, simple relaxing and casual conversation is what we do. If you wish to bring up some topic of conversation to your fellow soldiers, that is what these Barracks are for! Also, if you feel something is important and needs to be addressed, that is also why we are here. I hope I made the point of the Barracks clear, sir. I also hope you will be joining us more often.

*salutes*

At 12/6/05 03:46 PM, psykolord wrote: the_phantom16 is truly the more qualified soldier, SIR, but I thank you for considering me nonetheless.

That is perfectly fine, soldier. Your interest alone shows qualification for a position, as it is the devoted Barracks members that matter the most here. I am sure there is a position here for you, if you are still interested. I would simply take it to the point of finding what it is you do best here, and what you would like to do for the Barracks. Laisons to both the NGPD and the NG Mafia will be needed in the future, as well as the many positions I mentioned before.

Thanks for your interest, Corporal! Hooah!

At 12/6/05 04:46 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote: .....SIR!

sorry, forgot that part, sir! :P

Quite alright, Private...at least you remembered. :-P

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-06 19:33:58

Hello -Myst- glad to see an old friend around these parts :-) now dont get in my way haha j/k its like old times...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-07 04:48:34

At 12/6/05 03:46 PM, psykolord wrote: Also, I haven't seen that many terrible flashes come through the portal, but it still gets on my nerves when I view a flash that was smuggled through due to the efforts of rogue groups who seem concerned only with getting inferior flash into the Portal! > : (

Yes the clocks, locks, glocks and others are a really pain when trying to keep the portal clear of shit flashes.
Most give up voting fairly on clockday and it becomes more "I want the points, so let the flashes in."

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-07 05:57:15

At 12/6/05 01:11 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 12/6/05 08:57 AM, Coop83 wrote: There just never seems to be enough movies for me to score points with >:( I'm trying as hard as I can, SIR!
Your best is all that is required, sir. Obviously your best is good enough to be here, as you are a Master Sergeant, sir. I would not get discouraged and take a page from General XwaynecoltX's book. Surely you will feel more in charge of the Portal soon enough!

You ahve me a little out of context here, Sergeant. I mean that I want to work the portal, but there are never enough movies to sate my ravenous appetite for judgement. I turn up and there is only about five movies on occasion. I nned at least 20, to make me feel like I have done a decent shift

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-07 08:23:02

At 12/7/05 04:48 AM, EnglishPhantom wrote: Most give up voting fairly on clockday and it becomes more "I want the points, so let the flashes in."

On that I must agree with you fellow phantom. People want only the points and don't care what goes in as long as they have the point...But I remember a flash that no person got a point on in any way. When Tom first uploaded the massive littlefoot he deleted it because something was wrong. The score at death was 5/5. Any way I struggle with these point chasers all the time so I know how they act on the __ock days...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-07 08:29:04

At 12/7/05 08:23 AM, the_phantom16 wrote: But I remember a flash that no person got a point on in any way. When Tom first uploaded the massive littlefoot he deleted it because something was wrong. The score at death was 5/5.

I voted 5 for that flash, because I thought it devserved a 5. It is one of the best flash movies I have seen of all time. Even though I know that his next submission will probably best it, so over the next few days, I'll balance the bias with votes of about 4, or maybe even 3 to make it a more realistic score

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-07 08:40:33

At 12/7/05 08:29 AM, Coop83 wrote: I voted 5 for that flash, because I thought it devserved a 5. It is one of the best flash movies I have seen of all time. Even though I know that his next submission will probably best it, so over the next few days, I'll balance the bias with votes of about 4, or maybe even 3 to make it a more realistic score

Not that that is necessary because it is an outstanding flash. His devotion to minor details as every piece of grass and every bit of hair improves from each flash he makes... He moved from 3 MG flashes to 5 MG and then this 7 MG one. But I have seen one 9 MG flash once... how about midnight snack? I saw it under judgment and thought to myself that these authors need a special option no to pass judgment because they are so good there is no way they will ever disappoint us... But I'm glad that the few save points I have include greats like littlefoot, raiden X and dad n' me...

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-07 08:49:05

At 12/7/05 08:40 AM, the_phantom16 wrote: Not that that is necessary because it is an outstanding flash. His devotion to minor details as every piece of grass and every bit of hair improves from each flash he makes... He moved from 3 MG flashes to 5 MG and then this 7 MG one. But I have seen one 9 MG flash once...

But you should remember, quantity is not equal to quality

how about midnight snack? I saw it under judgment and thought to myself that these authors need a special option no to pass judgment because they are so good there is no way they will ever disappoint us... But I'm glad that the few save points I have include greats like littlefoot, raiden X and dad n' me...

I protected Dad n' me, plus Bitey of Brackenwood. I'm a mainstay on protecting illwillpress and Weebl flashes, as I'm online when they are submitted, but I also like them, which helps.

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-07 08:53:45

At 12/7/05 08:49 AM, Coop83 wrote: I protected Dad n' me, plus Bitey of Brackenwood. I'm a mainstay on protecting illwillpress and Weebl flashes, as I'm online when they are submitted, but I also like them, which helps.

Thank god you are not a foamy hater... So many that hate with no decent reason. I like his movies too... but in his recent movies you can see he is lonely. He is showing so much ass and boobs I can't help thinking that illwillpress is lonely...

BBS Signature