00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

tox just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

Horrorverse Fan Club

26,638 Views | 401 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2018-12-30 12:46:43

At 12/30/18 12:41 PM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote:
At 12/29/18 06:32 PM, Abbyka wrote: Always looking for new zombie movies I haven't seen yet. I really wanted to go see Anna and the Apocalypse but the nearest showing is 2 hours away. :( But I watched Life After Beth yesterday on netflix and I really liked it. Those are more funny than anything, if you want something serious I suggest watching Here Alone. Also on netflix.
There is a lot of indie zombie films on a site called TubiTv have fun! :D

You are officially my new best friend. I just registered and the first thing I see is a vast amount of zombie movies on the home page. :D

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-02 13:18:19

If anyone else is a fan of kids horror shows, I recommend Creeped Out on Netflix.

It's a UK/Canadian production, so episodes swap between those places.

The first episode is a little rough, but ignoring that one, it's really enjoyable once it gets going.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-02 23:26:25

At 1/2/19 01:18 PM, Kidgalactus wrote: If anyone else is a fan of kids horror shows, I recommend Creeped Out on Netflix.
It's a UK/Canadian production, so episodes swap between those places.

The first episode is a little rough, but ignoring that one, it's really enjoyable once it gets going.

Creeped out? Likely some of us can't see it. :(

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-03 13:33:48

OH! Because of the reading challenge in the general forum I remembered two books that I fucking LOVED! I lost them a while back(ex took off with my stuff) so I reordered them. :D Can't wait to read them again. They're basically Star Wars meets zombies. Death Troopers and Red Harvest. If you like Star Wars and horror then you'll love these.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-03 18:08:00

At 12/17/18 02:55 PM, Zymbot wrote:

Although that's not the SYFY movie. It's the webseries.

Ok, then you sold me on the webseries for sure.

I'll check out both most likely....

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-03 18:19:24

I really love horror, but its hard to come across stuff that actually scares me

It sucks :/

shitposting stops the pain

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-03 20:23:49

If anyone want to see two good horror films then check out Charlie's Farm and Boar both great Australian movies!

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-03 22:31:12

Gonna binge the Leprechaun series. I haven't thought about it in years until it was mentioned here. lol Warwick Davis is such an amazing actor. Remembering this series also reminded me of Willow, which was the first movie I've seen him in.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-04 08:54:51

At 1/3/19 06:19 PM, msd8115 wrote: I really love horror, but its hard to come across stuff that actually scares me

It does :(

At 1/3/19 10:31 PM, Abbyka wrote: Gonna binge the Leprechaun series. I haven't thought about it in years until it was mentioned here. lol Warwick Davis is such an amazing actor. Remembering this series also reminded me of Willow, which was the first movie I've seen him in.

Good luck!

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-04 10:43:51

At 1/3/19 06:19 PM, msd8115 wrote: I really love horror, but its hard to come across stuff that actually scares me

We've become desensitized. The only thing that can get me now is family related stuff involving losing a loved one or child. It's got to pull on something that I care about in real life to scare me.

When I saw Women in Black and A Quiet Place in theaters they actually got me a lot with the jump scares. Mostly because of how quiet the movies were and how loud the jump scares were on the big screen.

I can also get freaked out by ghost stuff, but more of a goosebump and chill then a scared feeling.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-04 11:24:53

At 1/4/19 10:43 AM, Fro wrote:

We've become desensitized. The only thing that can get me now is family related stuff involving losing a loved one or child. It's got to pull on something that I care about in real life to scare me.

When I saw Women in Black and A Quiet Place in theaters they actually got me a lot with the jump scares. Mostly because of how quiet the movies were and how loud the jump scares were on the big screen.

I can also get freaked out by ghost stuff, but more of a goosebump and chill then a scared feeling.

A Quiet Place actually gave me a panic attack because I was always on edge. It's a great movie, just too freaked out to watch it again. lol

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-04 12:57:18

I would really like to recommend the book Roadside Picnic.

It's super unsettling, and weird, and horrific for a sci-fi book.

Even if you have trouble getting scared/unsettled by stuff, you should give it a shot.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-04 14:44:38

At 1/4/19 10:43 AM, Fro wrote:

The last time I felt even an ounce of fear was when I was playing darkwood, that game actually scared me.

shitposting stops the pain

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-06 16:09:17

While technically a thriller I just got done watching Frozen(no not the cartoon). It's fucking messed up. It's about three people that get stuck on a ski lift in the middle of no where. No one knows they are there and the ski resort doesn't open back up for 5 days. So they either freeze to death or find a way down.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-06 16:33:53

At 1/6/19 04:09 PM, Abbyka wrote: While technically a thriller I just got done watching Frozen(no not the cartoon). It's fucking messed up. It's about three people that get stuck on a ski lift in the middle of no where. No one knows they are there and the ski resort doesn't open back up for 5 days. So they either freeze to death or find a way down.

I remember watching this years ago and being infuriated that these people huddling from the cold and supposedly freezing to death don't even zip their fucking jackets up properly.

Formerly TheMaster | PSN: Absurd-Ditties | Steam | Letterboxd

BBS Signature

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-06 16:41:36

At 1/6/19 04:33 PM, Absurd-Ditties wrote:
At 1/6/19 04:09 PM, Abbyka wrote: While technically a thriller I just got done watching Frozen(no not the cartoon). It's fucking messed up. It's about three people that get stuck on a ski lift in the middle of no where. No one knows they are there and the ski resort doesn't open back up for 5 days. So they either freeze to death or find a way down.
I remember watching this years ago and being infuriated that these people huddling from the cold and supposedly freezing to death don't even zip their fucking jackets up properly.

Omfg yes! I also was thinking that they should have huddled their hands under the jacket every once in a while so their body warmth would keep their hands from getting frost bitten.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-06 19:50:35

Frozen? Wasn't that by Adam Green? Creator of the hatchet series?

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-09 06:04:17

I'm hoping you are not a monster...

there's a kid online who can drop people to screaming sobs by talking, can have you seizing breathing, screaming and crying, if he cried and screamed, can scream relentless,

it's me... but uhm,.. chapter 8, he doesn't DO that, to people... no other things happen to evil people.. of the triadd, his star wars novel coming online,

sorry, MINE, sc.. I hate that story.. but uhm, it's for my voice, do you know lev? in ev dAy, wait of, gone of NAme?

the star wars character comes from Korriban

I come from, somewhere else

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-10 03:10:54

At 1/9/19 06:04 AM, lostbabyson wrote: I'm hoping you are not a monster...
there's a kid online who can drop people to screaming sobs by talking, can have you seizing breathing, screaming and crying, if he cried and screamed, can scream relentless,
it's me... but uhm,.. chapter 8, he doesn't DO that, to people... no other things happen to evil people.. of the triadd, his star wars novel coming online,
sorry, MINE, sc.. I hate that story.. but uhm, it's for my voice, do you know lev? in ev dAy, wait of, gone of NAme?

Im so lost here.....

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-11 15:21:47

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-12 00:10:22

At 1/11/19 03:21 PM, Abbyka wrote: I love love loved this movie. Watching it again. Here's where you can watch it free.

I'm happy you like the website!

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-13 15:27:08 (edited 2019-01-13 15:27:23)

I'm doing a Elm Street marathon atm. Since I lost my job I've been doing nothing but watch scary movies until I can be employed again. Thought I'd post some shitty artwork of Freddy I made when I was a teen. I was experimenting with charcoal. It's my worst piece, but the one I did of Kirie from Fatal Frame was better(I think I posted that one). I won't officially download this for my profile since it's awful. I should redo it but charcoal is one of the things that is hit or miss with me.

iu_2013_3570787.jpg

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-13 15:41:25

At 1/13/19 03:27 PM, Abbyka wrote: I'm doing a Elm Street marathon atm. Since I lost my job I've been doing nothing but watch scary movies until I can be employed again. Thought I'd post some shitty artwork of Freddy I made when I was a teen. I was experimenting with charcoal. It's my worst piece, but the one I did of Kirie from Fatal Frame was better(I think I posted that one). I won't officially download this for my profile since it's awful. I should redo it but charcoal is one of the things that is hit or miss with me.

Sorry to hear about the job :( but don't worry it will get better and I hope to see a updated version of the picture!

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-22 18:37:24

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-22 23:42:59

At 1/22/19 06:37 PM, Abbyka wrote: They have made some others and they're all hilarious. Check out Leather Face's new video and Freddy's reacts to of it. LMFAO

My favorite video!

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-29 09:01:20

At 1/10/19 03:10 AM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote:
Im so lost here.....

It's easier in the ocean, you can move all directions, explore, you can get there from any dock

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-01-29 13:29:54

At 1/29/19 09:01 AM, lostbabyson wrote:
At 1/10/19 03:10 AM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote:
Im so lost here.....
It's easier in the ocean, you can move all directions, explore, you can get there from any dock

I feel like you are doing this on purpose now.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-02-04 23:53:27

If you have Netflix I suggest watching their new series called "Kingdom" it's a zombie series with interesting mythology with the zombies.

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-02-04 23:57:02

At 2/4/19 11:53 PM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote: If you have Netflix I suggest watching their new series called "Kingdom" it's a zombie series with interesting mythology with the zombies.

Already reviewed it in my zombie review thread. :D

Response to Horrorverse Fan Club 2019-02-05 00:04:31

At 2/4/19 11:57 PM, Abbyka wrote:
At 2/4/19 11:53 PM, JasonToddVoorhees wrote: If you have Netflix I suggest watching their new series called "Kingdom" it's a zombie series with interesting mythology with the zombies.
Already reviewed it in my zombie review thread. :D

Haha nice!