00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,988,813 Views | 60,652 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 11:34:16

At 11/30/05 07:19 AM, Coop83 wrote: *Salutes smartly*

Elite Guard Master Sergeant Coop83 reporting for duty SIR!

*Salutes back*

Thanks for joining us, Master Sergeant, SIR!

Good to see someone act with innitiative around here. Let me know some of your ideas and I'll be happy to act alongside you with this, sergeant.

I'm glad to have your support, sir. I think the barracks will be good for the Elite Guard, as we need a place to regroup after hard work on the portal. I also plan to use the barracks as a recruitment center, to get people on the portal duing their duty! Thanks again for your support, Master Sergeant!

At 11/30/05 10:09 AM, McPaper wrote: Rookie Police Lieutenant McPaper, awaiting duty.
At 11/30/05 10:35 AM, Speedy1234 wrote: Police seargent speedy1234 reporting for at least towlet cleaning duty sir.

Welcome to the barracks, recruits! I see potential in both of you officers, and would like to see your prove yourselves on the portal. If you get good enough, I'm sure your department will reward you with the Captain position. Prove yourself from there, and you'll find yourselves right into the Elite Guard! In the meantime, we here at the barracks always welcome potential recruits. Let us know how your efforts go and make sure you protect that portal!

At 11/30/05 10:44 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I hope this club stays, but anyway...

Brigadier General Bahamut reporting for duty.
At 11/30/05 10:39 AM, EnglishPhantom wrote: Elite Guard Captain EnglishPhantom reporting for duty.

Atten-HUT! Soldiers, salute your CO's! Excellent to have you both on board, sirs! I hope you find the barracks to your liking, as I plan to keep them to Elite Guard specifications.

Well it could be as bad as clock day, where the worst flashes around make it in.

I definately agree, Captain, SIR! I propose we forumate strategy for protecting the portal during days as such, as I am sure the Elite Guard is more than capable of protecting our portal. I propose we raise awareness of the Elite Guard and charge potentials with the challenge, in which case we will see recruits in no time!

At 11/30/05 10:52 AM, Frostbreath wrote: Sir, this looks like an excellent idea for us Elite Guards!

Sergeant Major reporting in, sir.

Thanks for your support, Sergeant Major Frostbreath, SIR! I will keep the barracks to specification at all times, sir!

At 11/30/05 11:07 AM, Coop83 wrote: Excuse me Sgt Major, but you outrank him. There is no need to be polite to him, per se.

but, since we are all NCOs, technically we share the same rank (above an EG Private, but below an EG Praporschick)

Excellent point, sir. I appreciate my superior's respect in this case, but I always respect my commanding officers. However, Master Sergeant Coop83, I greatly appreciate your respect, sir!

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 11:56:04

At 11/30/05 11:34 AM, EagleRock wrote: I definately agree, Captain, SIR! I propose we forumate strategy for protecting the portal during days as such, as I am sure the Elite Guard is more than capable of protecting our portal. I propose we raise awareness of the Elite Guard and charge potentials with the challenge, in which case we will see recruits in no time!

Indeed. Why should the fair vote be put aside for one day? There are some great works put out on clock day. Trouble is some insolent runts go around making a mess.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 13:45:36

Fellow Soldiers,

I have just been alerted to the Police Department's new headquarters. After a quick reconaissance mission, I have delved information that the Police Department seems to feel bullied around by the likes of the prestigious Elite Guard.

Soldiers, I am considering communications with the P.D. to foster relations with officers and citizens to make them realize the Elite Guard is not about bullying, but challenge. We are, in fact, very welcome to all citizens and protectors of the portal, especially since virtually all Elite Guard members have had their start in the Police Department.

I am considering travelling over to the HQ to state our feelings on this, but I wanted input from my fellow soldiers, especially my CO's. Any input, soldiers?

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 13:54:54

At 11/30/05 01:45 PM, EagleRock wrote: Soldiers, I am considering communications with the P.D. to foster relations with officers and citizens to make them realize the Elite Guard is not about bullying, but challenge. We are, in fact, very welcome to all citizens and protectors of the portal, especially since virtually all Elite Guard members have had their start in the Police Department.

I am considering travelling over to the HQ to state our feelings on this, but I wanted input from my fellow soldiers, especially my CO's. Any input, soldiers?

My view is that it won't work. Are there members going to reach police captain and just stop?....No of course not, they are going to go on the elite guard private. Will they change from one to the other when they reach the rank? Most likely not. I can see this getting into a really mess.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 14:23:26

At 11/30/05 01:54 PM, EnglishPhantom wrote: My view is that it won't work. Are there members going to reach police captain and just stop?....No of course not, they are going to go on the elite guard private. Will they change from one to the other when they reach the rank? Most likely not. I can see this getting into a really mess.

My intelligence report says otherwise. They will 'honourably discharge' any members who graduate beyond the police force. I have signed with them temporarily to test this way of working, as I am considering graduating from the police force in 25 Blams and/or protects. (Of course, after which I will be an official barracks recruit) That should keep them sharp, right?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 14:25:29

At 11/30/05 01:54 PM, EnglishPhantom wrote: My view is that it won't work. Are there members going to reach police captain and just stop?....No of course not, they are going to go on the elite guard private. Will they change from one to the other when they reach the rank? Most likely not. I can see this getting into a really mess.

I understand your sentiments and your concerns, Captain, sir. I have taken the liberty to go on further reconaissance to delve answers to your questions.

Captain, the HQ plans on allowing a lounge for communication for Police Department members, as well as Security Guards and Safety Patrollers. Apparently, upon entrance to the Elite Guard, the HQ will deliver an honorable discharge from the police force. Naturally, it would be in the interest of the recent Elite Guard recruit to come here, which I assume is the intended plan on the HQ.

The problem here, sir, is that I think the Police feel bullied enough to require their own lounge to be free from "bullying from Elite Guard members." As you know, sir, I intended the barracks to have an open-door policy, allowing any non-Guard members with vested interest in the portal to be allowed here to converse with us. Apparently they do not feel welcome here.

My plan is to travel to the HQ to liason with the NGPD and state our intentions there. I believe fostering relations in this way will not only help our barracks and the EG, but the NGPD HQ as well.

I hope, sir, that I have made things clearer.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 14:30:58

At 11/30/05 02:23 PM, DaMainman wrote: My intelligence report says otherwise. They will 'honourably discharge' any members who graduate beyond the police force. I have signed with them temporarily to test this way of working, as I am considering graduating from the police force in 25 Blams and/or protects. (Of course, after which I will be an official barracks recruit) That should keep them sharp, right?

Excellent report, DaMainman. You indeed will be a fine recruit to the Elite Guard! Your testing of this system will indeed be valuable to the development of Police/Elite Guard relations. Thank you for your inside intelligence, recruit!

After further support from my fellow soldiers (and my CO), I will, like I said above, present myself at the HQ and act as liason. Perhaps, if this goes through, you might act as a more permanent liason as well, as you are indeed on the inside already.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 14:41:58

At 11/30/05 02:25 PM, EagleRock wrote: Report on the NGPD.
My plan is to travel to the HQ to liason with the NGPD and state our intentions there. I believe fostering relations in this way will not only help our barracks and the EG, but the NGPD HQ as well.
I hope, sir, that I have made things clearer.

Indeed you have. Lets hope we can find a happy middle ground on this issue. I trust you to sort out the matter. Good luck, carry on Sergeant.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 14:43:52

At 11/30/05 02:41 PM, EnglishPhantom wrote: Indeed you have. Lets hope we can find a happy middle ground on this issue. I trust you to sort out the matter. Good luck, carry on Sergeant.

Thank you, Captain EnglishPhantom, SIR! I will indeed foster relations with the PD and solve this issue for the good of the PD, Elite Guard, and the Portal.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 15:11:53

At 11/30/05 01:45 PM, EagleRock wrote: I have just been alerted to the Police Department's new headquarters. After a quick reconaissance mission, I have delved information that the Police Department seems to feel bullied around by the likes of the prestigious Elite Guard.

The EG never bullies police officers. The PD is a way of 'training' for joining the ranks of the EG.

Very well, Sergeant, my theory is that the Police Department is a great way to train potentials for the Elite Guard. It is during those ranks that most 'non-commital' recruits will fall by the wayside, without them reaching the ranks of the Guard.

If they want to use that at thier base while they are training, they are more than welcome. We shall not bar them entrance to the Barracks once their training is complete.

At 11/30/05 02:30 PM, EagleRock wrote: Excellent report, DaMainman. You indeed will be a fine recruit to the Elite Guard! Your testing of this system will indeed be valuable to the development of Police/Elite Guard relations. Thank you for your inside intelligence, recruit!

Good work that man. I move that DaMainman is made a 'liason officer' between the two forces.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 15:29:38

; At 11/30/05 01:45 PM, EagleRock wrote:

Fellow Soldiers,

Sergeant EagleRock I report that the NG Police Department is growing rapidly!
Please specify whom is CO's. is I among them?

I have organized a list of all the Elite Guard Barracks current members, and those who have showed interest in joining.

Elite Guards:

- Bahamut7
- Anderson
- EnglishPhanton
- Coop83
- Frostbreath
- major_punk
- -repent-
- EagleRock
- Quixoni
- Bigmac_318

Police Department (training):

- DaMainman*
- McPaper
- Speedy1234
- VGRCL

Volunteers:

- frantik1
- hoodiehoodlum

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 16:39:42

At 11/30/05 03:11 PM, Coop83 wrote: The EG never bullies police officers. The PD is a way of 'training' for joining the ranks of the EG.

Very well, Sergeant, my theory is that the Police Department is a great way to train potentials for the Elite Guard. It is during those ranks that most 'non-commital' recruits will fall by the wayside, without them reaching the ranks of the Guard.

If they want to use that at thier base while they are training, they are more than welcome. We shall not bar them entrance to the Barracks once their training is complete.

Excellent observations, sir. I fully agree with your stance, and plan on making that clear at the HQ when I travel over there. I will provide full reports on my progress upon my return.

Good work that man. I move that DaMainman is made a 'liason officer' between the two forces.

I fully agree as well. I will approach to the HQ intially, but eventually will delegate the position to future Private DaMainman.

At 11/30/05 03:29 PM, major_punk wrote: Sergeant EagleRock I report that the NG Police Department is growing rapidly!

Sir, my CO's (Commanding Officers) are those above me in rank. As a Master Sergeant, you are definately my CO. As far as those in charge of barracks logistics, I respectfully petition myself as NCO (Non-Comissioned Officer) in charge of these barracks. Of course, this does not change my rank, but it will delegate the barracks control to myself.

As far as your excellent work, sir, I also petition for you as the NCO in charge of barracks records. As you seem to want the position, I'm sure noone will object.

Also, sir, I must compliment you on your list! I'm sure the barracks will stay in clean order with you on its commission.

I shall now take my leave to protect our portal and deal with the NGPD. Good day, soldiers!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 17:38:16

Sereangt Egale Rock I need to speak with you on aim I request that you give me your name so that I can discuss with certain matters of buisness concerning the Police Dept. I think you will find it very interesting and it will make people shut up about this whole deal.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 17:46:09

Private -Mitsubishi falling in, sir! Newly promoted to the Elite Guard, I am ready to give 110% to help defend our Portal, sir!

Sig provided by HellboundNinja

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 18:03:00

At 11/30/05 05:38 PM, -repent- wrote: Sereangt Egale Rock I need to speak with you on aim I request that you give me your name so that I can discuss with certain matters of buisness concerning the Police Dept. I think you will find it very interesting and it will make people shut up about this whole deal.

Sir, I will be willing to comply with your request, but I am unfortunately tied with portal problems, which will keep me off of AIM until later tonight, maybe around 1900 hours or later. Until then, evaluate my relations update, which will come soon.

At 11/30/05 05:46 PM, -Mitsubishi- wrote: Private -Mitsubishi falling in, sir! Newly promoted to the Elite Guard, I am ready to give 110% to help defend our Portal, sir!

Excellent, private! I'd like to congratulate you on proving yourself on the Portal! Don't let your devotion stop, Private! Keep up your great work! In the meantime, enjoy these barracks! You've earned them, soldier!

Operation: NGPD Relations Debriefing

I regret, fellow soldiers, that this update must be brief. However, I am glad to report relations have been improved and there are no hard feeling nor mistrust from the NGPD. They simply want their own place to congregate, which is understandable. They, however, are willing to direct newly-recruited Privates here, and will be friendly with the Barracks.

No more can be said until my return, which will hopefully be around 1900 hours. Good work, soldiers! In the meantime, defend the Portal!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 18:10:04

At 11/30/05 06:03 PM, EagleRock wrote: Sir, I will be willing to comply with your request, but I am unfortunately tied with portal problems, which will keep me off of AIM until later tonight, maybe around 1900 hours or later. Until then, evaluate my relations update, which will come soon.

That's fine Sergeant report in ASAP.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 21:14:59

At 11/30/05 06:10 PM, -repent- wrote: That's fine Sergeant report in ASAP.

Sergeant EagleRock reporting in.

My apologies, soldiers, but I was unavoidably detained on the Portal due to uncontrollable means.

class

Here is the full debriefing report as I promised:

Operation: NGPD Relations Debriefing

Mission Status: Successful!

The NGPD does not harbor feelings against the Elite Guard. In fact, their response to the Elite Guard's comments were very friendly and good. According to the officer in charge of the new Headquarters, Officer DarthMalentus, the term "bullying" did not necessarily mean that we were acting against them, but that our barracks seemed catered only towards Guard members.

The open-door policy is welcomed by the officers, but the actual barracks are naturally going to be more intended towards the Elite Guard. Therefore, the new HQ was made for officers to have a home of their own.

In regards to HQ honorable dischargees, they will indeed be referenced to our barracks. I have committed the barracks to, in turn, direct officers to the HQ, making sure they know that they are welcome here, but that the HQ is specifically designed for them. I was also very content with Officer DarthMalentus' comment that the HQ was not in any way made as a "spite club."

In other news, the NGPD HQ is mentioning making a website in the future, and they are, out of goodwill, going to link to us as well (if the website does go up, which will only be done if the NGPD HQ ranks increase).

I am very glad with how the operation went, and based on feedback, I think the NGPD is as well. I have little doubt that our relations will be good from now on, so no worries about politics affecting the Portal will result.

Thank you for listening to my report, soldiers.

In other news, Staff Sergeant -repent- has mentioned clearning up problems between the NGPD and the Elite Guard. Respectfully, sir, I do not feel it necessary, as I am sure the NGPD understands our intentions, and does not feel alientated anymore. If you still have doubts, sir, please address them again here so we can solve the issue. Until then, I shall assume all problems are dissolved.

Thanks again, soldiers! We shall now, in the words of Officer BritKid, "move forward for the honor of the portal!"

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 21:43:27

At 11/30/05 09:14 PM, EagleRock wrote:
The open-door policy is welcomed by the officers, but the actual barracks are naturally going to be more intended towards the Elite Guard. Therefore, the new HQ was made for officers to have a home of their own.

I like this idea very much, It adds the feeling of exclusiveness and shows this is earned.
I may have several more ideas of how this thread could be run later.

In other news, the NGPD HQ is mentioning making a website in the future, and they are, out of goodwill, going to link to us as well (if the website does go up, which will only be done if the NGPD HQ ranks increase).

Sounds exciting, but two questions why? and what for?
We shouldnt even consider it at the moment lets just try to just stay afloat for now.
The next few days are crucial.

I am very glad with how the operation went, and based on feedback, I think the NGPD is as well. I have little doubt that our relations will be good from now on, so no worries about politics affecting the Portal will result.

Ive read all the posts up to 1700 hours. You did well at explaining yourself and taking leadership.

Thanks again, soldiers! We shall now, in the words of Officer BritKid, "move forward for the honor of the portal!"

Be careful we dont copy other clubs now. Watch the words carefully.
Theres always a chance a mod can take the keys and throw them away.

As far as your excellent work, sir, I also petition for you as the NCO in charge of barracks records. As you seem to want the position, I'm sure noone will object.

Accepted.
Its still too early to see who is really active but im getting an idea, time will tell.

As founder I see you as my superior, these CO (Commanding Officer) rules dont apply to you in my eyes .

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-11-30 22:04:51

At 11/30/05 09:43 PM, major_punk wrote: I like this idea very much, It adds the feeling of exclusiveness and shows this is earned.
I may have several more ideas of how this thread could be run later.

Excellent, Master Sergeant. I am glad you approve of the Barracks and its direction. Like I said though, sir, I'm

Sounds exciting, but two questions why? and what for?

Well, sir, I'm sure the NGPD will work that out themselves, sir. :-)

We shouldnt even consider it at the moment lets just try to just stay afloat for now.
The next few days are crucial.

Definately, sir. I am not in any way whatsoever suggesting that the Elite Guard needs their own website. I was merely mentioning that the NGPD was willing to include us in ther web ops, sir.

Ive read all the posts up to 1700 hours. You did well at explaining yourself and taking leadership.

Thank you, SIR!

*salutes*

Be careful we dont copy other clubs now. Watch the words carefully.
Theres always a chance a mod can take the keys and throw them away.

Fully understood, sir. I want you to know that the Barracks has only one goal, and one goal only: a place where Elite Guard members can be themselves when they are not protecting the Portal, sir.

Accepted.
Its still too early to see who is really active but im getting an idea, time will tell.

As founder I see you as my superior, these CO (Commanding Officer) rules dont apply to you in my eyes .

Sir, I greatly appreciate the honor you have given me by stating what you said. However, sir, my devotion to the Elite Guard states that I MUST respect my CO, SIR. However, my devotion to the Portal also will serve me well, as I plan on proving myself worthy of Supreme Commandership some day in the future. Until then, I will devote myself to the Portal, and STILL respect my COs, SIR.

Until then, soldiers, let us continue to protect the Portal along side our friends in the NGPD and keep resolved to the standards of our Elite Guardship.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 05:36:48

At 11/30/05 04:39 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 11/30/05 03:29 PM, major_punk wrote: Sergeant EagleRock I report that the NG Police Department is growing rapidly!
Sir, my CO's (Commanding Officers) are those above me in rank. As a Master Sergeant, you are definately my CO. As far as those in charge of barracks logistics, I respectfully petition myself as NCO (Non-Comissioned Officer) in charge of these barracks. Of course, this does not change my rank, but it will delegate the barracks control to myself.

A CO (comissioned officer) is anyone with the rank of EG Praporschick or higher. We are NCOs (non-comissioned officers) for the time being

I shall second that motion.

Motion Carried.

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 11:19:54

At 11/30/05 11:34 AM, EagleRock wrote: Atten-HUT! Soldiers, salute your CO's! Excellent to have you both on board, sirs! I hope you find the barracks to your liking, as I plan to keep them to Elite Guard specifications.

Thanks for welcoming me to the EG barracks, sir!

At 11/30/05 03:29 PM, major_punk wrote: Elite Guards:
- Bahamut7

Cool. These are most likely ordered by B/P rank since I don't see anyone here with a higher B/P rank than me. Thanks for that update, sir!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 11:25:18

private the_fallen_one1 reporting for duty sir!

Cry Havoc! Let Loose The Dogs Of War!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 11:27:59

At 11/30/05 10:44 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: I hope this club stays, but anyway...

Maybe I refreshment from the dod.

Ok Brigadier General Bahamut get more SAVES

- Major General iscrulz.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 11:57:23

At 12/1/05 05:36 AM, Coop83 wrote: A CO (comissioned officer) is anyone with the rank of EG Praporschick or higher. We are NCOs (non-comissioned officers) for the time being

Right, sir. I was using CO to abbreviate "Commanding Officer" erroneously. From now on, I will use the term CO in that respect. Commanding officer will be spelled out. Sorry for the mixup, sir!

At 12/1/05 11:19 AM, Bahamut7 wrote: Thanks for welcoming me to the EG barracks, sir!

Pleasure is all mine, sir. Glad to have a general in the barracks!

At 12/1/05 11:25 AM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: private the_fallen_one1 reporting for duty sir!

Private? Recruit, I do not see a private badge on your shoulder. Rather, I think that's a Police Sergeant badge! Impersonating a member of the Elite Guard is not wise to do! However, Police Sergeant, any friend of the portal is a friend to us. You are always welcome to our barracks in quest for entry to our ranks. I would also direct you to the NGPD Headquarters, which is specifically made for officers like you. I recommend you check that out, Sergeant. Also, feel free to come back any time! In the meantime, get out on that Portal and prove yourself worthy of the esteemed Elite Guard!

Move out!

At 12/1/05 11:27 AM, iscRulz wrote:
Ok Brigadier General Bahamut get more SAVES

- Major General iscrulz.

Atten-HUT! Soldiers, salute your Major General, iscrulz! Welcome to the barracks, sir! I hope they are to your specifications! It is great to have another general visit our barracks, sir! We are happy to report we have just established relations with the NGPD Headquarters I have issued a full debriefing earlier for you to peruse. Thank you for your time, sir!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 12:31:59

My promotion to the Elite Guard has gone through, I just need to sort through a little red tape (ie. 2 points) before it's official.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 12:57:43

At 12/1/05 12:31 PM, DaMainman wrote: My promotion to the Elite Guard has gone through, I just need to sort through a little red tape (ie. 2 points) before it's official.

Congratulations on making it into the Elite Guard, Private! You have received a great honor today, and of course, with honor, comes duty. Duty to yourself, duty to the portal, and duty to the Guard. Hold strong to the values it took to get this far, and it will take you a long way here. Excellent work, Private DaMainman!

Your first duty here, Private, is to complete the discharge process with the NGPD. Also, attempt to set up ties as a liason there.

Also, Private, while I was passing by there, I noticed some problems with the Mafia there. I would appreciate any intelligence that you can bring. However, do NOT act on the situation, as we in the Guard are unsure of the situation. Simply report what you see.

Congratulations again, Private, and good luck on your first mission! Move out!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 13:06:45

Ha this reminds me so much of the NG Army i see lots of C7C regs in here aswell heh, anyways good luck with the club...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 13:07:41

At 12/1/05 11:27 AM, iscRulz wrote: Ok Brigadier General Bahamut get more SAVES

I'll just B/P normally and eventually, I'll get 10000 saves, sir!

- Major General iscrulz.

Well, that's me beaten.

At 12/1/05 11:57 AM, EagleRock wrote: Pleasure is all mine, sir. Glad to have a general in the barracks!

Indeed it is, although that actual General badge is around three months away for me, sir!

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 13:43:26

At 12/1/05 01:06 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Ha this reminds me so much of the NG Army i see lots of C7C regs in here aswell heh, anyways good luck with the club...

~X~

Thank you for your support, General XwaynecoltX, SIR!

*salutes*

At 12/1/05 01:07 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: Indeed it is, although that actual General badge is around three months away for me, sir!

Very true, Brigadier General SIR. However, despite the number of stars on your badge, sir, you are still a general to a NCO. Therefore, do not take your level lightly, sir!

Fellow soldiers,

As I have mentioned to Private DaMainman, who is currently on liason ops/recon in the NGPD, I have performed my own reconaissance work myself here. I noticed, a NGPD Police Officer has stepped onto their territory and accused members there of illegal operations. Immediately after, some defections of the NGPD ensued and intelligence has been compiled in this location.

As their reconaissance is good, they are not only aware of the Police Department's powers, but also of the members of the Elite Guard that have entered there (myself included). My name has come up in their intel ops reports, as well as the fact that we have made ties with them. They plan on striking on the NGPD with their powers, as many of them hold Elite Guard ranks! Though their powers dominate the Police Force, we here of the Elite Guard will dominte them considerably (especially with several Generals and COs in our barracks). I have no doubts of our superiority, but I am more concerned about gaining intelligence than acting right now.

Please note that we do NOT move and do NOT get into the matter until further investigation is done. Actions like this are not light, and require extensive research and deliberation. I feel a sense of duty assisting our Police bretheren that may soon be attacked, and wish to start our own intel ops before this group gets too far in their process so that they are ready to strike. I wish to be prepared whether we act or not. Until then, I would greatly appreciate input from all members in the EG here in the barracks. We must determine what is right, and I feel ill-equipped to handle a situation of this magnitude by myself.

Thank you for your input, soldiers! Hooah!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 13:56:35

At 12/1/05 11:25 AM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: private the_fallen_one1 reporting for duty sir!
Private? Recruit, I do not see a private badge on your shoulder. Rather, I think that's a
Police Sergeant badge! Impersonating a member of the Elite Guard is not wise to do!
However, Police Sergeant, any friend of the portal is a friend to us. You are always
welcome to our barracks in quest for entry to our ranks. I would also direct you to the
NGPD Headquarters, which is specifically made for officers like you. I recommend
you check that out, Sergeant. Also, feel free to come back any time! In the meantime,
get out on that Portal and prove yourself worthy of the esteemed Elite Guard!

sorry i meant recruit :s
and i tough you seadthat ppl ho are not an elite guard where alowed too.
i'll come back when i'm an elite guard then :p
but i might still come back once an a while to check what's going on.
goodbuy sir *salutes*

Cry Havoc! Let Loose The Dogs Of War!

BBS Signature