00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

joker1222344 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Elite Guard Barracks

2,989,676 Views | 60,658 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 14:06:34

At 12/1/05 01:56 PM, the_fallen_one1 wrote: sorry i meant recruit :s

No problem, recruit!

and i tough you seadthat ppl ho are not an elite guard where alowed too.

They certainly are, recruit! It is just ill-advised to call yourself a rank you are not, as we are perceptive here. :-)

i'll come back when i'm an elite guard then :p
but i might still come back once an a while to check what's going on.
goodbuy sir *salutes*

You certainly are welcome here anytime to converse with us, as our barracks have an open-door policy. As you have a vested interest in the protection of the Portal, you are our friend and are welcome here any time. Please feel free to return to the barracks, as well as visit the NGPD HQ which I directed you to earlier. Good luck on the portal, Police Sergeant the_fallen_one1! I shall expect you back in the future reporting on your advancement through the police force! Hooah!

Founder of the Elite Guard Barracks [ Thread ] [ Forums ] Sig by ByteSlinger

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 14:35:26

Everything seems to go fine now Sergeant Eagle. =)

I will be back later when you need help with recruiting, I did not need to assist this time, maybe some other time. Good bye Sergeant Eagle. ;-)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 14:50:14

At 12/1/05 02:35 PM, Andersson wrote: Everything seems to go fine now Sergeant Eagle. =)

Very good, sir.

I will be back later when you need help with recruiting, I did not need to assist this time, maybe some other time. Good bye Sergeant Eagle. ;-)

Thank you, Lieutenant Colonel, sir. I shall remain here to deal with barracks relations. Your comments are always appreciated here, sir, so thanks for stopping by!

*salutes*

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 15:10:09

Staff Sergeant Turk reporting for duty.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 15:51:22

Greetings, Sergeant EagleRock.

Lieutenant General DonDoli reporting in.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 15:54:01

At 12/1/05 03:51 PM, DonDoli wrote: Lieutenant General DonDoli reporting in.

Nice to see you Lieutenant General! =)

How have you been, sir?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 16:05:25

So like i want in haha...

I was not sure but these are the same people i always post with so how about it?

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

[] The Top Reviewer Since 2002 [] COMIC >> WAYNES WORLD

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 16:07:13

At 12/1/05 01:43 PM, EagleRock wrote:
Fellow soldiers,

As I have mentioned to Private DaMainman, who is currently on liason ops/recon in the NGPD, I have performed my own reconaissance work myself here.

Its good to know you guys are looking out for us.

I noticed, a NGPD Police Officer has stepped onto their territory and accused members there of illegal operations. Immediately after, some defections of the NGPD ensued and intelligence has been compiled in this location.

RedGlare... he posted here on page 1.

As their reconaissance is good, they are not only aware of the Police Department's powers, but also of the members of the Elite Guard that have entered there (myself included). My name has come up in their intel ops reports, as well as the fact that we have made ties with them. They plan on striking on the NGPD with their powers, as many of them hold Elite Guard ranks! Though their powers dominate the Police Force, we here of the Elite Guard will dominte them considerably (especially with several Generals and COs in our barracks). I have no doubts of our superiority, but I am more concerned about gaining intelligence than acting right now.

Ya I started reading about it, possible threat to us. I also found this:

At 12/1/05 01:03 PM, the_phantom16 wrote:
At 12/1/05 12:58 PM, RedGlare wrote: the greatest mistake you can make is to understiate your enemies but with them focusing on the portal they should be easy targets!

There talking about the NGPD.

Please note that we do NOT move and do NOT get into the matter until further investigation is done. Actions like this are not light, and require extensive research and deliberation. I feel a sense of duty assisting our Police bretheren that may soon be attacked, and wish to start our own intel ops before this group gets too far in their process so that they are ready to strike. I wish to be prepared whether we act or not. Until then, I would greatly appreciate input from all members in the EG here in the barracks. We must determine what is right, and I feel ill-equipped to handle a situation of this magnitude by myself.

Excellent point. I have full confidence in this new mission.

I updated the new list of The Elite Guard Barracks members today, and removed all without the Elite Guard name since they belong in the NGPD more than here.
We are still in early stages of identifying each other but this is what Ive come up with so far...

Elite Guards:

- IscRulz - 22,000
- Bahamut7 - 19,650
- Anderson - 16,500
- EnglishPhanton - 12,800
- Frostbreath - 7,750
- Coop83 - 6,800
- major_punk - 6,250
- -repent- - 4,650
- Turk - 4,200
- EagleRock - 4,000
- Quixoni - 2,600
- -Misubishi- - 1,625
- Bigmac_318 - 1,600
- DaMainman - 1,510

14 Total. * Estimated number*

Sergeant Eagle,
How should this thread be run? Democracy? Dictatorship? Monarchy? Obligarchy? Aristocracy?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 16:13:36

Sir, im ready for my training if i can join

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 16:26:50

At 12/1/05 04:13 PM, Stocky_ownz wrote: Sir, im ready for my training if i can join

At 4:21pm you asked if you could join the NG Police H.Q . I think you should stay there instead. Anyway since you are just a citizen I think you should try to B/P a bit more until you are ready to be an Elite Guard. Here is a list of all the badges and each ranks requirement.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 17:23:20

Good day solders,

My COs have decided, due to my extensive portal protection and barracks ops that I am due a promotion. I am now Staff Sergeant Eaglerock, ever devoted to the Portal. Hooah!

At 12/1/05 03:10 PM, Turk wrote: Staff Sergeant Turk reporting for duty.

Excellent to have you on board, Staff Sergeant!

At 12/1/05 03:51 PM, DonDoli wrote: Greetings, Sergeant EagleRock.

Lieutenant General DonDoli reporting in.

*salutes*
Excellent to have you here, SIR! I hope you find the barracks to your liking, sir!

At 12/1/05 04:05 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: So like i want in haha...

I was not sure but these are the same people i always post with so how about it?

~X~

Definately, SIR! As our general, we accept you into these barracks and are honored by your presence, SIR!

At 12/1/05 04:13 PM, Stocky_ownz wrote: Sir, im ready for my training if i can join

Citizen, you are always welcome to the barracks, but your training starts on the Portal. Prove yourself there and you will be offered many positions here, most of them in the Newgrounds Police Department, which Master Sergeant major_punk as directed you to. I recommend, if you are serious about wishing to join, proving yourself there and on the Portal. After which, you will be a fine candidate for a new private in the Elite Guard. I wish you luck on your journey, Stocky_ownz!

Lastly, I'd like to address Master Sergeant major_punk,

I reviewed your comments, and consider it wise to continue intel ops on this group, as they might wish to stage an attack on either us or our NGPD bretheren. I have assigned a private to intel ops duty as well as liason work at the NGPD, which should keep us posted there. I recommend no action at this time as well, but continual awareness of the situation.

The list you have created, sir, is excellent. However, I wish to make clear that the Barracks is here for the Elite Guard, but we will never turn anyone away from our doors. I think we should keep a list of those recruits taking their training seriously and are excellent hopefuls for the Elite Guard. Private DaMainman is an excellent example, as he came to us as a Police Captain, but has proven himself since. Again, they are not full members, just recruits that are allowed to congregate with us.

As far as those leading the Elite Guard, we already have our ranks, Master Sergeant. However, if you are referring to barracks operations and maintenance, I suggest we delegate positions to the various military officers we have here. In regards to that, I humbly request to be delegated the officer in charge of the barracks here. This does not give me full authoritative power, as I still have my superiors in the Guard. However, it puts the responsibility of running the barracks on my shoulders.

You, sir, have already accepted the position of the officer in charge of barracks records. As you have clearly proven, you are perfect for the role, sir! Note that these positions can be entered into the barracks records as well, to make people aware of the delegated positions we have allocated. As far as other members of the barracks, everyone is considered important here. Therefore, you could consider these barracks almost like a democracy, except that higher ranks will obviously be respected more, making it lean towards an aristocracy as well.

I'd rather not confuse all with declaring types of government here in the barracks, as it is just one small part of the whole Elite Guard. However, as we see fit in the future, we can delegate other positions in the future, such as Tactical Ops Officer, Intel Ops Officer, and other potential positions.

I hope my view of the barracks is clearer, sir, and that we can make these barracks more enjoyable as the days go by. I am sure you know, sir, these barracks are not just meant for planning missions and doing work, but also for us soldiers to relax and enjoy ourselves (keeping respect for your superiors, of course).

Thanks for your attention, soldiers! Hooah!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 19:21:00

*salutes*

Coporal Nomader, reporting for duty!

Is there anything I can be of assistance for?

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 19:51:53

At 12/1/05 07:21 PM, Nomader wrote: *salutes*

Welcome to the barracks, Corporal. You've earned the right to use these barracks at your will, so enjoy them!

Is there anything I can be of assistance for?

As of now, Corporal, we have little going on. The only real pending problem is the pending security problem we have experienced earlier. However, we have suffient intel ops there right now. You can provide additional recon there, but it is not necessary. Otherwise, just come here to relax in your barracks after a day of Portal protection, Corporal.

Great to have you here, soldier!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 19:56:40

Sergeant Vince50 reporting for duty sir.

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 20:01:50

Brigadier General TITROTU reporting for duty!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 20:40:29

I would like to welcome Sergeant Vince50 to the barracks.

*salute*

Atten-HUT! Soldiers, salute to your two new Brigadier Generals that have arrived to the barracks, Brigadier General TITROTU and Brigadier General LittleMissVixen. It is an honor to see both of you here, sirs.

At 12/1/05 08:27 PM, DarthMalentus wrote: Good Day Gentlemen, Officer DarthMalentus, NGPD *salutes*

*salutes* You have the floor, Officer!

Unfortunatley, some of the officers in the Department have taken it upon themselves to speak for themselves and NOT the department.

It is to this effect that I am announcing a vice-chairman to help moderate the Department while I am absent, as to reduce such outbreak incidents. The full breifing has just been posted on the thread.

Thank you, Officer, for your report. I appreciate your approaching us here in our barracks, as it shows your devotion not only to us, but to your mediating your HQ as well. Your devotion is admirable, Officer.

I, on behalf of the Barracks, would like to apologize for the insubordiation you have experienced, and we trust your abilites to rectify the situation. Thank you for your report, Officer!

To Blam and Protect! *salutes*

To the Portal! *salutes*

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 22:27:41

At 12/1/05 07:51 PM, EagleRock wrote:
At 12/1/05 07:21 PM, Nomader wrote: *salutes*

Welcome to the barracks, Corporal. You've earned the right to use these barracks at your will, so enjoy them!

Thanks you, Sir!

However, I'm confused about the structure here. It seems we have a bundled mess of people using a barracks, yet, whose in charge? Those with higher ranks? Posts?

Nomader ('No, mad, er').

Review Request Club // Former Wi/Ht? Regular

Oh God, you're an idiot.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 22:30:37

At 12/1/05 09:45 PM, LittleMissVixen wrote:
At 12/1/05 08:40 PM, EagleRock wrote: Atten-HUT! Soldiers, salute to your two new Brigadier Generals that have arrived to the barracks, Brigadier General TITROTU and Brigadier General LittleMissVixen. It is an honor to see both of you here, sirs.
Thank you for the kind welcome, but it would be nice if I wasn't referred to as a "sir"... Just for future reference of course. =)

Ma'am, yes, ma'am! I was simply following military protocol by using "Sir" as it depicts, even for a female superior. But, as per your wishes, from now on I shall do different, Brigadier General LittleMissVixen. Sorry for the mixup, ma'am!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 22:36:22

At 12/1/05 10:27 PM, Nomader wrote: Thanks you, Sir!

However, I'm confused about the structure here. It seems we have a bundled mess of people using a barracks, yet, whose in charge? Those with higher ranks? Posts?

Ahh, it's very simple, Corporal. These are the Barracks, where we can stay after a long day of protecing the Portal. However, we do use it as a base of operations as well. Therefore, standard Elite Guard rankings apply. Make sure to respect your superior officers, and you'll do just fine.

However, there are special delegations in the EG specific to these barracks. I am the NCO responsible for the barracks in general, while Master Sergeant major_punk is the NCO in charge of barracks records. As of now, there are no other special assignments here, which will most definately change in the future as needs increase.

So, Corporal, feel free to look around and enjoy your barracks. Feel free to start up a chat with your fellow Guard members as well. I hope I cleared this up for you, Corporal!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 22:41:54

At 12/1/05 11:57 AM, EagleRock wrote: Atten-HUT! Soldiers, salute your Major General, iscrulz! Welcome to the barracks, sir! I hope they are to your specifications! It is great to have another general visit our barracks, sir! We are happy to report we have just established relations with the NGPD Headquarters I have issued a full debriefing earlier for you to peruse. Thank you for your time, sir!

Well done Sir. I will check out the NGPD HQ in meantime. I will find the debriefing and accomplish it.

At 12/1/05 01:06 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: i see lots of C7C regs in here aswell

Well its no surpise. roffl

~!X!!~

At 12/1/05 01:07 PM, Bahamut7 wrote: I'll just B/P normally and eventually, I'll get 10000 saves, sir!

Your save percentage is at 26%. Try working on increasing that. If in doubt save. Thats 10,000 and beyond, general.

- Major General iscrulz.
Well, that's me beaten.

No worrys Wylo will join and we will be outranked.

At 12/1/05 03:51 PM, DonDoli wrote: Lieutenant General DonDoli reporting in.

Now I report to my level up buddy whats the tatical plans and such. LTG Donny.

At 12/1/05 04:07 PM, major_punk wrote: Elite Guards:

- DonDoli - 23,600
- IscRulz - 22,000
14 Total. * Estimated number*

Sergeant Eagle,
How should this thread be run? Democracy? Dictatorship? Monarchy? Obligarchy?

Aristocracy?

Aristocracy.

At 12/1/05 07:56 PM, Vince50 wrote: Sergeant Vince50 reporting for duty sir.

Salutation Sergeant Vince50 just remember to be viginalate for barney bunch flash in disguise.

At 12/1/05 08:05 PM, LittleMissVixen wrote: Brigadier General LittleMissVixen reporting for duty sir.
I realize it's the exact same thing as everyone else said, so I'll say something else... umm... I guess I'm the first girl to join?

Hey you can get free boob jobs if you like. Hmm lots Brigader Generals. Your duty not passing me this year afirmitive.

Yes I think suicide is funny and I am sick of pretending its not.

eX(Wi/Ht? #45)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 23:23:38

At 12/1/05 05:23 PM, EagleRock wrote:
Lastly, I'd like to address Master Sergeant major_punk,
The list you have created, sir, is excellent.

I hope to make it daily.
The wonders of Notepad, I tried to start a Excel Sheet going but its frustrating because I dont know the easy way to swap names. IscRulz help?

I think we should keep a list of those recruits taking their training seriously

Consider it done.

As far as those leading the Elite Guard, we already have our ranks, Master Sergeant. However, if you are referring to barracks operations and maintenance, I suggest we delegate positions to the various military officers we have here.

Lets wait a couple more pages to see who is really active.

In regards to that, I humbly request to be delegated the officer in charge of the barracks here.

You have my vote. You did start the barracks afterall

I'd rather not confuse all with declaring types of government here in the barracks, as it is just one small part of the whole Elite Guard. However, as we see fit in the future, we can delegate other positions in the future, such as Tactical Ops Officer, Intel Ops Officer, and other potential positions.

ahh the future...

and that we can make these barracks more enjoyable as the days go by.

What is it day 3, and 3 pages not bad.

Starting Monday im going to remove all the users from the membership list who have not made a second post but keep them in a seperate... pile. If they return i will return them to the list in their respective order.

Ya? Na?

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 23:43:07

At 12/1/05 11:23 PM, major_punk wrote: Starting Monday im going to remove all the users from the membership list who have not made a second post but keep them in a seperate... pile.

Ya? Na?

I think that's an excellent idea. People who join clubs and never participate in them are just plain rude.

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-01 23:45:35

At 12/1/05 05:23 PM, EagleRock wrote: Definately, SIR! As our general, we accept you into these barracks and are honored by your presence, SIR!

Thank you, i hope i can help in anyway that i can ...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-02 00:22:19

At 12/1/05 10:41 PM, iscRulz wrote: Well done Sir. I will check out the NGPD HQ in meantime. I will find the debriefing and accomplish it.

Thank you, sir. I hope you find my findings good, sir.

At 12/1/05 11:23 PM, major_punk wrote: I hope to make it daily.
The wonders of Notepad, I tried to start a Excel Sheet going but its frustrating because I dont know the easy way to swap names. IscRulz help?

I think we should keep a list of those recruits taking their training seriously
Consider it done.

Thank you, sir, for your undaunting efforts with the Barracks records.

As far as those leading the Elite Guard, we already have our ranks, Master Sergeant. However, if you are referring to barracks operations and maintenance, I suggest we delegate positions to the various military officers we have here.
Lets wait a couple more pages to see who is really active.

As you wish, sir.

In regards to that, I humbly request to be delegated the officer in charge of the barracks here.
You have my vote. You did start the barracks afterall

Thank you, sir. I feel my devotion to the Barracks and to the Guard will allow me to perform the job well, sir.

ahh the future...

Definately, sir! As the days go by, and as NCO responsible for the Barracks, I will constantly be evaluating the need for further delegations here. A potential delegation at this point would be for Private DaMainman, who has recently left the NGPD HQ to come here to the Barracks. He would be well-suited as the liason to the Headquarters there. However, I will make my recommendation after I receive further feedback from Private DaMainman.

Starting Monday im going to remove all the users from the membership list who have not made a second post but keep them in a seperate... pile. If they return i will return them to the list in their respective order.

Ya? Na?

As always, sir, your decisions in regards to the Barracks records are well-made and excellently-planned. You have my full trust in regards to Barracks Recordkeeping. My only request, sir, is that those delegated positions be put on the list sometime soon so that other Barracks soldiers recognize that there will be delegations here, so everyone can find their niche. I wouldn't feel right unless everyone devoted to the Barracks had a specific position that they could call their own, and I think the list would help start that process. Thank you again, sir, for your efforts here.

See you all on the Portal! Hooah!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-02 01:05:06

At 12/1/05 11:43 PM, TITROTU wrote: I think that's an excellent idea. People who join clubs and never participate in them are just plain rude.

Excellent words, sir.

At 12/1/05 11:45 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Thank you, i hope i can help in anyway that i can ...

~X~

General, sir, your presence alone is help enough. However, input to topics at hand is always a plus from an esteemed General like yourself, as well as bringing up any topics you may feel good for us to discuss. Like I said earlier, sir, these Barracks are not just for work, they are for leisure as well. Any interesting topics brough to the table will be excellent, when discussed by fellow Elite Guards. Thanks again, sir for your support and interest!

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-02 05:32:35

Hello everyone...

Nor sure if this has been discussed but whats everyones take on the new mods recently chosen???

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-02 06:16:01

At 12/2/05 05:32 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Hello everyone...

Nor sure if this has been discussed but whats everyones take on the new mods recently chosen???

~X~

there were more mods added?
which ones are you talking about..

// Sig Makers // WWE Fans // Tumblr //

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-02 07:09:40

Two pages just like that? Wow.

At 12/2/05 05:32 AM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Nor sure if this has been discussed but whats everyones take on the new mods recently chosen???

Yeah, i pretty much like them all. i'm a bit unsure about JoS and Proteas, beacuse i don't usually visit the politics forum. But i trust the Fulps decision. And i'm really happy about Evark getting modded :)

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-02 08:03:25

At 12/2/05 06:16 AM, madknt wrote: there were more mods added?
which ones are you talking about..

I was talking about the latest ones a few weeks ago...

~X~

~X~ (FOLLOW-ME)

BBS Signature

Response to The Elite Guard Barracks 2005-12-02 08:16:51

At 12/1/05 12:31 PM, DaMainman wrote: My promotion to the Elite Guard has gone through, I just need to sort through a little red tape (ie. 2 points) before it's official.

Congratulations on completing your training, private. *salutes*

At 12/1/05 07:21 PM, Nomader wrote: Coporal Nomader, reporting for duty!

Welcome Corporal *returns salute*

At 12/1/05 07:56 PM, Vince50 wrote: Sergeant Vince50 reporting for duty sir.

Good to see you Sergeant *returns salute*

At 12/1/05 08:01 PM, TITROTU wrote: Brigadier General TITROTU reporting for duty!

New members are filing in now, SIR! *salutes*

At 12/1/05 08:05 PM, LittleMissVixen wrote: Brigadier General LittleMissVixen reporting for duty sir.

Welcome to the Barracks, MA'AM! *Salutes smartly*

At 12/1/05 10:41 PM, iscRulz wrote: Hey you can get free boob jobs if you like. Hmm lots Brigader Generals. Your duty not passing me this year afirmitive.

If I may SIR! There is also a good dental plan, SIR! *salutes*

At 12/1/05 11:45 PM, XwaynecoltX wrote: Thank you, i hope i can help in anyway that i can ...

Welcome, General X SIR! *salutes*

Will it ever end. Yes, all human endeavour is pointless ~ Bill Bailey

News

#StoryShift Author

BBS Signature