00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Hooovie just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Wikigrounds Club

57,171 Views | 379 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2021-12-16 20:25:26

At 12/16/21 08:19 PM, Anonymous-Frog wrote:
At 12/16/21 08:17 PM, IceDragon64 wrote:
At 7/5/21 10:59 AM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: https://newgrounds.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters_in_Newgrounds_Rumble

Noticed that this category existed, but I only found Convict on it. Added everyone else (except Nene, who doesn’t have her own page)
By all means make Nene's Page ! Thanks :)
You serious?

Why not ? Nene is famous enough. I didn't realise she didn't have one. Go for it !

We are the Dragons & Spirits. We are friendly people. Best Wishes, Ice!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2021-12-16 20:27:07

At 12/16/21 08:25 PM, IceDragon64 wrote:
At 12/16/21 08:19 PM, Anonymous-Frog wrote:
At 12/16/21 08:17 PM, IceDragon64 wrote:
At 7/5/21 10:59 AM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: https://newgrounds.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Characters_in_Newgrounds_Rumble

Noticed that this category existed, but I only found Convict on it. Added everyone else (except Nene, who doesn’t have her own page)
By all means make Nene's Page ! Thanks :)
You serious?
Why not ? Nene is famous enough. I didn't realise she didn't have one. Go for it !

I tried, but I figured out it does exist. It just redirects to her section on Pico's page.

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2021-12-16 20:32:28

At 3/26/21 10:41 AM, ZhengHe wrote: I updated the April Fools Day page recently. If someone could take a look at it and see if it needs anything else or if there are any errors I'd really appreciate it.

Well done for this ! Can we have links to the actual games on the Page.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2021-12-16 20:33:20

At 4/7/21 01:02 AM, Anonymous-Frog wrote:
At 4/4/21 06:26 PM, IceDragon64 wrote:
At 3/2/21 08:27 PM, Anonymous-Frog wrote:
At 3/2/21 07:43 PM, IceDragon64 wrote:
At 12/9/20 12:05 AM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: Just finished the 666th page for that wiki. What a milestone!
I dropped in for a quick look at New Pages. I'm SO out of all this now I hardly know what is going on at all on Newgrounds.

How does Judgement even work these days? When I was last active you didn't pass judgement until you had 200 votes- now things pass and never get 200 votes? !

Anybody care to update either ME or the relevent pages on Wikigrounds ?
Judgement now needs 45-70 votes to pass
Err which? 45 or 70 ? Does anyone have a link to somewhere on the site that explains Judgment these days?
Most movies I see exiting Judgement now have around 70 votes rather than 200. It always depended on the vote score. If you get lots of votes on the extreme, less votes are needed, but as it approaches 2-3 stars, you may need more.

• I take it you don't really know either !

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2021-12-16 20:35:07

At 4/8/21 09:29 AM, XRPFAN wrote: You're doing the right thing. I could not live without wiki. It is a treasure trove of an archive that makes knowledge very simple. In fact... It makes things so simple to me before I can use the knowledge. I too feel I am not ready to work on a wiki.

Log in and improve things ! Simple. Nobody is going to kill you if you mess up a bit. The wiki desperately needs new blood and since the world is partly run by Wiki's these days, the experience is good for you !

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-05-12 09:37:57

Wikigrounds is not dead! Not on my watch!

I created + edited some more pages over the past few months. Here are some highlights.

Rob-D, creator of Joe Zombie, and was on the Wikigrounds to-do list.

Derpixon, Their page just said 'Hentai artist. nice.'. I expanded it to include actual information (it still needs expanding)

Rtil, still needs some expanding on, and an image.

YAAFM, work in progress, was also on the to-do list.

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-05-15 20:17:36

At 5/12/22 09:37 AM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: Wikigrounds is not dead! Not on my watch!
I created + edited some more pages over the past few months. Here are some highlights.

Derpixon, Their page just said 'Hentai artist. nice.'. I expanded it to include actual information (it still needs expanding)

The wiki links Derpixion rather than to Derpixon. I'm new to fandom wikis and tried to correct it, but I have no clue on how to.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-05-16 00:26:24 (edited 2022-05-16 00:29:32)

At 5/15/22 08:17 PM, Biscuiti wrote:
At 5/12/22 09:37 AM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: Wikigrounds is not dead! Not on my watch!

The wiki links Derpixion rather than to Derpixon. I'm new to fandom wikis and tried to correct it, but I have no clue on how to.

That was a typo. I never noticed it until now.

Easy fix.

Derpixon | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-05-21 20:49:35

Can somebody please fix this text box thing in this Crew page. I have no idea how to make it look right. Thanks :)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-05-21 20:51:36

At 5/21/22 08:49 PM, IceDragon64 wrote: Can somebody please fix this text box thing in this Crew page. I have no idea how to make it look right. Thanks :)

Can you show the link? I don't know which page.

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-05-21 20:56:56

At 5/21/22 08:51 PM, Anonymous-Frog wrote:
At 5/21/22 08:49 PM, IceDragon64 wrote: Can somebody please fix this text box thing in this Crew page. I have no idea how to make it look right. Thanks :)

https://newgrounds.fandom.com/wiki/Reversed_Republic

Sorry, forgot it !

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-05-21 21:08:57 (edited 2022-05-21 21:09:37)

At 5/21/22 08:56 PM, IceDragon64 wrote:

Sorry, forgot it !

I have no idea how that happened. Best bet is to delete it and replace it with a new template in the visual editor.

iu_643516_8157415.png

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-05-21 22:00:49 (edited 2022-05-21 22:09:41)

At 5/21/22 09:08 PM, Anonymous-Frog wrote:
At 5/21/22 08:56 PM, IceDragon64 wrote:

Sorry, forgot it !
I have no idea how that happened. Best bet is to delete it and replace it with a new template in the visual editor.

EDIT: Fixed now.

Also, you know what really sucks. There are now a bunch of users who keep making pages for themselves, even though they aren't really notable in any way.

Examples:

Alfonso Rebong | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

DreamHollow | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

And also some irrelevant / useless pages too:

One for the pages | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

You | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom (look at all those tags)

If only I had the power to actually stop this from happening.

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-06-01 07:05:21 (edited 2022-06-01 07:07:41)

I made two more articles. I'd like other editors to expand upon them, such as pictures, more information, trivia, etc.

Jake Ganz | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom aka Anigen

Metal Gear Funnies | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

I also found a page for 'Fatman! The Series', created by @GrayNG.

I don't know if this should have its own page or not, especially since the creator of the page also created a Wikigrounds page for himself (and links it to his profile). I've created a talk page if anyone here thinks it's worthy

iu_654013_8157415.png

And on another note, I have no real way to defend against vandalism. Sure I can revert pages back to before they were vandalised, but that's about it. Those require mod powers, and unfortunately there just aren't any mods active.

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-06-01 10:05:27

Holy fuck that's scary!!!

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-06-01 10:29:40

My goodness gracious froggy! This is quite the predicament!

At 6/1/22 07:05 AM, Anonymous-Frog wrote: I made two more articles. I'd like other editors to expand upon them, such as pictures, more information, trivia, etc.

Jake Ganz | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom aka Anigen
Metal Gear Funnies | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

I also found a page for 'Fatman! The Series', created by @GrayNG.
https://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/808701

I don't know if this should have its own page or not, especially since the creator of the page also created a Wikigrounds page for himself (and links it to his profile). I've created a talk page if anyone here thinks it's worthy

And on another note, I have no real way to defend against vandalism. Sure I can revert pages back to before they were vandalised, but that's about it. Those require mod powers, and unfortunately there just aren't any mods active.

Aw rats!

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-06-04 06:21:09

Collabs | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

I've marked this one as 'Crap'. It really needs to be fixed

For example

Many of them happen over the course of a year, and usually, they are based around Video Games, Cartoons, or ANY topic a Creator can think of.

And...

As you can tell, lots of these collabs are based off of pop culture which is a very common trait a lot of them have

The list of collabs also needs to be fixed. All caps all over the place. Also for some reason The Moomin Collab is listed as notable. I think it's this one, with 6,000 views, a score of 3.67, and not in any collection.

Not one but TWO Smash Bros collabs are listed.

The Wandaboy/Ninjamuffin collab also has 6,000 views, a score of 3.75, and isn't in any collection

I can't really call those notable

There's also no mention of the Ultimate Showdown Collab (2021), which actually entered the top 50 Best of All Time. Same with the Freaky Fred Reanimated collab (2019), which has 200K views and a similar score of 4.81

In that same page, I also discovered pages for Wandaboy and PhantomArcade that also need fixing and/or expanding.

Wandaboy | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

PhantomArcade | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-07-22 01:26:31

Someone made a page for FulpWare, so I made a few modifications. What do you think?

https://newgrounds.fandom.com/wiki/Fulpware

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-09-26 06:25:59

Some more quick edits:

Abobo's Big Adventure: Marked as stub.

Story, Design, Gameplay, and Presentation are all empty.

List of series: Added X-RL7, Pop-Tart's Zero Clocks Given and LazyMuffin's LazyMuffin Birthdays, as well as Piconjo, when that was separated from the Pico collection. All of them need images. I also added some notes for some of the series.

Not included (yet)

• 64 Bits Demakes (2021-present)
  • Alphabet: The Series (2022)
  • Safe Mode (2021-present)
  • Seafoam (2020-present)
  • Take My Muffin (2022)
  • The Raining Tacos Saga (2021)

Heyopc: I didn't create the page, but I think he's notable enough so I expanded it a little. It's still sort of a stub / needs more information.

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-09-28 21:14:18

Monday Morning Misery | Wikigrounds, the free Newgrounds encyclopedia | Fandom

Found this page a while ago. This is for a Roblox 'experience'. Should this really have its own page here?

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2022-11-14 09:27:49

Aside from a few more vandalism fixes, I also expanded a little bit, the page for Rushdown Rivals. Still a stub.

Someone also made a page for SrPelo. That may need some expansion too.

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-01-17 06:59:22

I'm back! Did a page for the Sketch Collab

https://newgrounds.fandom.com/wiki/Sketch_Collab

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-06-02 03:02:49

This user's been creating multiple pages and only adding the title.

iu_985840_8157415.webp

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-11-03 10:30:30

Bumping once again:

I've started to put together a fork of Wikigrounds using Miraheze, with the goal of forking over everything from the original wiki

My reasons for the fork:

1. The wiki's admins are barely active (especially @IceDragon64), meaning I'm usually the only person who fixes stuff like vandalism, unprofessional writing, etc. Since I'm not an admin, I can't lock or delete pages to prevent this, only revert the page to before it happens.
  2. FANDOM itself is shit, Invasive ads, restrictive layout options, promoting their own social media attempts and whatnot. This is something that I'd like to stay away from.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qcfuA_UAz3I

The fork can be found here. It's currently only at 1 page at the moment.

https://newgrounds.miraheze.org/wiki/Main_Page

To start, I've created a page for our beloved Tom Fulp. So far I'm still trying to figure out how to get the infobox template thing working.

For reference, here's the page on FANDOM

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-11-12 21:03:30

I've creating some pages and also adding more information to some crappy articles. This is a list of my main contributions (since 2023, not including the 2021 ones) :

Kruno5gaming: Had lots of outdated info, as well bad grammar and redaction.

King of The Portal: Bad redaction and grammar. Also had no information, just an bad written description.

Adult Content: Only said it was for audiences over 18, nothing else more.

Portal Defenders 2: Page about a fictional game. It wasn't even an in-development game, as the page said it apparently won some trophies.

Crae: Had lots of mentions, but not a page, so I created it.

Altffour: Was on the To-Do list.

Neil Cicierega: Only said his name, nothing more.

Eric Bauman: Badly redacted.

Joe Zombie: Was on the To-Do list.

Official Member of the ROTC and the WC (haha toilet)

Also Current Owner of Wikigrounds (I adopted it on December.)

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-11-12 23:17:49

At 11/12/23 09:03 PM, dreggsu wrote: I've creating some pages and also adding more information to some crappy articles. This is a list of my main contributions (since 2023, not including the 2021 ones) :

Kruno5gaming: Had lots of outdated info, as well bad grammar and redaction.
King of The Portal: Bad redaction and grammar. Also had no information, just an bad written description.

Adult Content: Only said it was for audiences over 18, nothing else more.
Portal Defenders 2: Page about a fictional game. It wasn't even an in-development game, as the page said it apparently won some trophies.

It's counted as a "candidate for deletion", but due to a lack of admins, no one will actually delete it.

Crae: Had lots of mentions, but not a page, so I created it.
Altffour: Was on the To-Do list.
Neil Cicierega: Only said his name, nothing more.

This is a thing that has happens a lot on the Fandom wiki.

Eric Bauman: Badly redacted.
Joe Zombie: Was on the To-Do list.

A lot of these can also go on the MIraheze wiki as well (iin the original admins' absence, I recently created a fork)

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-11-15 16:00:51

This user called JYGame12 has created random pages to later remove all the information for "some reason" or marking them as Candidates for Deletion

iu_1114288_8746620.webp

Had to merge both images due to the limit

iu_1114289_8746620.webp

Also, the edits and descriptions have terrible grammar, like "Battle For Dream Island Creator Cary and Micheal Was Use Newgrounds Before Me"

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-11-23 18:01:33 (edited 2023-11-23 18:02:24)

Good news (bad if you're one of those anonymous vandals) : I successfully applied for Admin roles on Wikigrounds for the next 30 days (Starting on November 20, ending on December 20) after December 20 passes, I can re-apply and if it's accepted, not only I will get permanent admin roles but also Bureaucrat ones.

I've tried to update most of the pages that needed it (For example: The Behemoth page, which last changes were from 2010-13 with some incorrect and outdated information) and also try to improve the most those pages with no info neither than the name of the page, for example, Bill Cosby Pokemon Rap and Prodigy

There is still things I can do, for example, remove tags, which is an Bureaucrat thing.

Also, as there are lots of pages about Characters or Users, should we do new rules about these types of pages?

For example, this page Yami Kurutto is about an animation with an low score (Under 3) with less than 1K views. I've marked it as an Candidate for Deletion for now.

Same repeats for lots of pages. I recently deleted an page for an user called @TheHoodedGoon (sorry for the mention, I had to do this) who had an page for some reason, and his account had only 2 days when the page was created! With no fans, just had bought supporter. I got to kick the ass of an anonymous vandal, who while exposing his IP to everyone, had over 60 pages created with no information (I lost the count while I was on 58)

If someone would like to apply for Admin or Bureaucrat roles, go to the Adoption page on Wikia Fandom. I would recommend to do it after January 20, 2024, day in which it would be 1 month of my either successful or failed intent of re-applying for permanent Admin roles.

BBS Signature

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-12-16 08:03:10 (edited 2023-12-16 08:03:31)

As there's a recent uptick of edits as of recent:

I just noticed the page for "itsreddqueen" was recently made, and it points towards a supposed controversy where she "became more well known for her outspoken opinions on other users she has claimed to be sexist than for any of her contributions to the community"

Just a reminder that we have article standards and rules. Information like that needs to be verified and cited, especially regarding negative subjects.

Also "Controversey" is misspelled.

Image added for context:

iu_1130437_8157415.png

Response to The Wikigrounds Club 2023-12-21 17:31:29 (edited 2023-12-21 17:31:41)

This page, "Ratings" is a total copy-paste out of this page at the Rating System Wiki.

iu_1133025_8746620.webp

iu_1133026_8746620.webp

By the way, the re-apply was successful.

BBS Signature