00:00
00:00
Newgrounds Background Image Theme

Tophat1607 just joined the crew!

We need you on the team, too.

Support Newgrounds and get tons of perks for just $2.99!

Create a Free Account and then..

Become a Supporter!

The Car Enthusiasts Club

100,356 Views | 682 Replies
New Topic Respond to this Topic

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-08 23:16:24

I know that I asked Supra and Bobba to take care of that, but if you guys can't I'll see what I can do.

Sorry I couldn't help out much, if it wasn't for the work ahead of me to do, I could probably dedicate my time to the business here. I'm confident this club will be in good hands since NEVR, BabbaQ, and Rohan are here

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-11 09:12:10

This is just pure ownage for the American Police forces. Don't fuck with them or you'll have one of these on your tail. A Dodge Charger Cruiser.

Oh fuck yeah!

The Car Enthusiasts Club

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-11 17:35:11

At 10/11/08 09:12 AM, conscript1 wrote: This is just pure ownage for the American Police forces. Don't fuck with them or you'll have one of these on your tail. A Dodge Charger Cruiser.
Oh fuck yeah!

Haha, that's at least 4000 times better than a Crown Vic. The only people I've ever seen driving a Crown Vic other than cops are old people. Charger just kicks ass.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-21 21:50:10

At 10/11/08 09:12 AM, conscript1 wrote: This is just pure ownage for the American Police forces. Don't fuck with them or you'll have one of these on your tail. A Dodge Charger Cruiser.
Oh fuck yeah!

lol they are pretty nice cars-I saw one camping out near a highway, which kinda scared the shit out of me.

Btw, DarknessDweller, nice Veyron.

French tanks have six gears, 5 reverse, and one forward in case they are ever attacked from behind

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-26 09:55:01

The new Lamborghini Estoque looks pretty damn awesome!

The Car Enthusiasts Club

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-26 13:36:00

this in regards from the PM by supra:

yes, i would still like to be part of the car enthusiasts group

kiss my ass!

im an attention whore DUR!

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-26 18:12:41

At 10/26/08 09:55 AM, Life-Stream wrote: The new Lamborghini Estoque looks pretty damn awesome!

*whistles*

Man, oh man, is that a good-looking car or what? I think I'm in love lol.

What I like most about it though is that it seems to be a bit of a deviation from the current Lambos. The Gallardo, the Murcielago et al are all great cars, but in terms of looks they're too similar for my taste. In saying that, I still wouldn't mind owning either of them ;) .

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-26 19:48:52

not of activity happening stm on here guys hwats going on,

Signiture made by insertfunnyusername!

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-26 22:21:34

not sure if i should post this here in the thread but i read teh rules and it said joining was as simple as asking politely...so i am asking politely to please become a member of your car enthusiasts club.

i love cars, i watch every episode of top gear, i belong to 2 car racing forums, and have done a tad bit of drag racing...
my favorite cars are the Pagani Zonda and the Lotus Elise and i'm madly in love with The Stig...
:D

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-26 23:06:47

I received a PM asking if I would still like to be a member of this club.

I am still a member of this club.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-27 05:48:19

At 10/26/08 04:12 PM, darknessdweller wrote: I agree. It does look good. But it's a little different from Lamborghini's other designs, right?

No, i think it actually looks quite similar to the Gallardo and the Reventon.

At 10/26/08 06:12 PM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: What I like most about it though is that it seems to be a bit of a deviation from the current Lambos. The Gallardo, the Murcielago et al are all great cars, but in terms of looks they're too similar for my taste. In saying that, I still wouldn't mind owning either of them ;) .

i know what you mean, but it´s still a beautiful car like you said. Besides, it´s happening to alot of cars now a days....just look at nearly all the new Audi´s - they´re basically the same, just a bit bigger or smaller.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-27 07:21:43

At 10/26/08 07:48 PM, Millar-56 wrote: not of activity happening stm on here guys hwats going on,

We're chopping and changing the memberlist a bit, to try and give this place a bit of a kickstart. Good to see you're still active, hopefully you'll stay that way.

At 10/26/08 10:21 PM, zomgkerrie wrote: not sure if i should post this here in the thread but i read teh rules and it said joining was as simple as asking politely...so i am asking politely to please become a member of your car enthusiasts club.

Sure, we'd be glad to have you on board, just don't go AWOL on us.

i love cars, i watch every episode of top gear, i belong to 2 car racing forums, and have done a tad bit of drag racing...

Really? You'll be in good company then :)
Also, you've just reminded me: NEW TOP GEAR NEXT SUNDAY AT 8PM! I can't wait, the last series was pretty awesome, so hopefully this one will continue the trend.

At 10/26/08 11:06 PM, NEVR wrote:
I am still a member of this club.

Great, we need a few experienced members to keep this place on track.

Just a reminder to all members, next Saturday I will be posting the updated club memberlist, so if you haven't already replied to the PMs that SupraAddict sent out, please do so. Failing that, contact me, as anyone who does not respond will be REMOVED from our active memberlist.

my favorite cars are the Pagani Zonda and the Lotus Elise and i'm madly in love with The Stig...
D

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-28 10:35:06

was browsing my other car forums today and saw this! a redone Lotus 211....
i think i'm in love....
course i'm biased towards lotus's

The Car Enthusiasts Club

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-28 20:56:47

nice lotus,!

Does anyone else here like street cars such as the skyline or evo, or this clunb strictly for performance cars and rich pplz cars like ferraris or lambos.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-28 21:31:24

i like street cars...
i'm a huge mazda fan...i would love to learn how to rally race lol...
some of my favs are the mazda rx-7, toyota mr2(the '91-'93), and the skyline pretty much rocks! what about you?

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-29 05:49:47

At 10/28/08 08:56 PM, Millar-56 wrote: Does anyone else here like street cars such as the skyline or evo, or this clunb strictly for performance cars and rich pplz cars like ferraris or lambos.

This club is for any type of cars, not just performance cars. I´m a big street car fan myself, especially those great Japanese cars like the Skyline, Supra, RX7, Honda S2000, Civics etc...

Oh yeah, a question....does anyone here like the old mini´s?

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-29 21:37:44

It's green
approximately 2.4 million dollars to spend
4.8 liter supercharged v8 (flexfuel)
1018 HP @ 7,000 RPM
796 lb-ft @ 5,600 rpm of toque
6 speed manual transmission
0-60 2.9 seconds
top speed 250+
2821 pounds
168 inches in length
It's the green koenigsegg CCXR

The Car Enthusiasts Club

WOOTAHOOTA

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-29 22:42:37

that may be one of the most beautiful cars i have ever seen. i forgot how sexy koenigseggs are...
i see you that, and raise you this:
LFA Lexus concept car!!!!111zomg-so-hot-i-want-to-sex-it!!
!

hmmm...your koen would win...but still, sweet concept car...too bad most concepts never come to fruition:<

The Car Enthusiasts Club

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-30 03:09:17

At 10/29/08 09:37 PM, FloppyPlops wrote: It's the green koenigsegg CCXR

You say it´s green, yet the pic is black and red?

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-30 05:05:23

At 10/30/08 03:09 AM, Life-Stream wrote:
At 10/29/08 09:37 PM, FloppyPlops wrote: It's the green koenigsegg CCXR
You say it´s green, yet the pic is black and red?

I thought that too, but I did a quick Google search and it's actually an environmentally-friendly (aka green) Koenigsegg!

Seriously, it retains the stunning looks and awesome performance, but it doesn't guzzle petrol, it runs on biofuel!

Now if we could only get a hydrogen-powered Veyron...

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-30 05:40:27

At 10/30/08 05:05 AM, RohantheBarbarian wrote: I thought that too, but I did a quick Google search and it's actually an environmentally-friendly (aka green) Koenigsegg!

Ah....gotcha.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-30 12:29:57

One of my flatmates used to work as a mechanic for Aston Martin, and he occasionally drove some of the cars that had been brought in for servicing.

Lucky bastard.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-31 02:17:01

At 10/30/08 12:29 PM, NEVR wrote: One of my flatmates used to work as a mechanic for Aston Martin, and he occasionally drove some of the cars that had been brought in for servicing.

Lucky bastard.

NO WAI!

Anyway, just dropping by to let you all know I'm still part of the club and I thought you might find this of intrest. It's called the Caterham Levante. It weighs roughly 500KG, has 420bhp as standard and if that's not gutsy enough there's the option to have it supercharged and increase it to 550bhp. It's quite the beast and the first lot have already sold out. Not a bad way to spend £100,000...

Hmmmmmmm, carbon fibre

The Car Enthusiasts Club

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-31 05:03:26

At 10/30/08 12:29 PM, NEVR wrote: One of my flatmates used to work as a mechanic for Aston Martin, and he occasionally drove some of the cars that had been brought in for servicing.

I think i mentioned my dad was a mechanic, right? Well he had a garage in a wealthy part of London (Kensington), and every now and then he´d get some great cars in, like once he did some small work on a Lamborghini Diablo, and he´d take pics to show us when he came home, lol. :D

At 10/31/08 02:17 AM, BobbaQ wrote: It's called the Caterham Levante. It weighs roughly 500KG, has 420bhp as standard and if that's not gutsy enough there's the option to have it supercharged and increase it to 550bhp.

That thing must accelerate like crazy.

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-10-31 09:42:33

At 10/31/08 02:17 AM, BobbaQ wrote:
It's called the Caterham Levante. It weighs roughly 500KG, has 420bhp as standard and if that's not gutsy enough there's the option to have it supercharged and increase it to 550bhp. It's quite the beast and the first lot have already sold out. Not a bad way to spend £100,000...

Hmmmmmmm, carbon fibre

That thing must be like a bullet on wheels!

What struck me when I first saw it was the stripped-out look it had, reminiscent of an Ariel Atom. I'd love to drive that thing flat-out in a straight-line, although with the acceleration it has, I'd probably tear half my facial features off ;)

Realistically speaking, would I have one? Probably not. Cool as it is, I can't see it offering much in the way of protection if, God forbid, you were in any sort of an accident.

A guy can dream though...

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-11-02 14:46:59

This club is for any type of cars, not just performance cars. I´m a big street car fan myself, especially those great Japanese cars like the Skyline, Supra, RX7, Honda S2000, Civics etc...

We're gonna get along just finely.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-11-02 15:31:14

At 11/2/08 02:46 PM, SupraAddict wrote: We're gonna get along just finely.

You´re obviously a big Supra fan, what do you think of the new Supra concept?

The Car Enthusiasts Club

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-11-02 16:53:09

At 10/28/08 09:31 PM, zomgkerrie wrote: i like street cars...
i'm a huge mazda fan...i would love to learn how to rally race lol...
some of my favs are the mazda rx-7, toyota mr2(the '91-'93), and the skyline pretty much rocks! what about you?

We'll.. I'm hoping to buy an evo 4 or five soon, probally not though don't have the saving skills, my mate has a series 4 savannah rx-7 the only convertible one in new zealand, and my other mate has a r32 1991 skyline, it is just a rb20e atm but wants 25det in it, skylines are cool, i also like silvias they are sweet, nice drift cars to.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-11-02 16:57:46

oh, and hondas' no come on, h8hnda, <---- pp, they are the worst cars, how easy are they to blow, well in nz no person likes them we cruise town at night and we like to race drift and sit our cars on limiter, hondas are slow, on limiter they blow and they a fwd, no just no, subys arn't much better. common site to see a honda or suby with its bonnet up.

BBS Signature

Response to The Car Enthusiasts Club 2008-11-02 18:16:04

Well, if you didn't see it a certain Mr.Hamilton became the youngest F1 champion ever today. Not only that, he's the first British champ since Damon Hill 12 years ago and is the first ever black champion as well.

The last few laps when it rained again were unbelivable, he only needed 5th to win it but very nearly threw it away. He only just managed to get his place back in the last corner of the last lap. Did I mention he won the championship by one point? You should've seen Massas' face :P

Also, Top Gear is back with another series! I won't spoil it for you if you havn't watched it but it was typical Top Gear i.e. the three of them cocking about as usual.

The news with them discussing the financial crisis and how it was affecting cars was bloody funny and that Lambo was awesome ^^

TEABAGGIN' AIN'T EASY

English Gents Club | 5th on PS3 Trophy Leaderboard | PSN: KillSwitch_Bob | Sig by Ryan

BBS Signature